Blue Shallow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair finished their little make out and then the shots, salt and limes were dispensed. We toasted each other and drank.

The booze burned its way down my throat. I hadn't been a fan of tequila or its evil twin mezcal since a stupid night my freshman year in college. Trying to console my best friend Joe, we'd spent an hour drinking 'poppers', one part tequila, one part sprite, cover the glass with a book, slam it on the floor. This turns the whole concoction into sugary bubbles which you can inhale quickly. We spent an hour drinking and then the next twelve trying to convince his roommates to take us to the hospital in between ferocious bits of vomiting. I reminded myself to go slow.

Chani announced,

"Alright. Lets play truth or dare, but just dare."

Katey wiggled against me.

"No fair. Chani will do anything."

I kissed her and asked,

"Oh, and you won't?"

She leaned across me and kissed Chani,

"Not like her."

Chani smiled and started pouring another round.

"It's true, I'll do anything... okay, what about this if you take the truth and don't answer you have to drink... and perform oral on whoever asked you."

I didn't mind this turn of events,

"Okay, but for dares too."

Chani gave me a pat on the thigh,

"You haven't had your dick sucked enough?"

I gave her tit a very gentle squeeze.

"Never."

Katey not wanting to be left out just gripped my cock through my shorts.

"Okay, but start out with easy things."

Chani agreed and we decided that we'd let Katey go first. She turned to me and asked for truth or dare, I said dare. The three of us knew what she was going to say and I had almost started stripping out of my underwear before she could say it. Katey chose the truth, and was forced to tell us she'd had two sexual partners not including girls. She turned to Chani who surprised us by saying Truth. It took her a moment to come up with something.

"Chani, what is your favorite position?"h

She giggled a little,

"Sixty nine dude."

I gave her a pat on the leg.

"A classic."

Chani turned to Katey, she tried to take Truth again but Chani claimed there was a rule about two truths in a row. Katey seemed to be in agreement with this rule. Chani then commanded her to kiss me and herself in succession. Katey smiled and straddled me pulling my face to hers she kissed me with lips and tongue. I could feel her heat resting on my cock, she could too and started to grind a little. Then it was Chani's turn and Katey tried to lean over and kiss her but Chani wanted the full experience. Katie complied and straddled her friend grinding and kissing.

When she was done, she asked me,

"Which one of us gives head the best?"

I wasn't sure what the right answer was so I refused to answer and took a shot of mezcal. Katey almost forgot the second part and had to be reminded I still owed her. With delight she lay back against the arm of the couch and pulled her panties to one side. I took a deep breath and dove in.

She was wet and warm. I did my best to give her what Darling had referred to as 'the broad strokes.' essentially just a big flat wet tongue. Up and down. Katey seemed to agree that this was a good start. Over my shoulder I heard Chani,

"We didn't decide how long?"

Katey was moaning a little, more to show her appreciation than out of actual pleasure.

"I guess until the next turn is over?"

Chani, put a hand on my back

"Okay, my turn has to be a dare this round."

Katey took her time coming up with a dare enjoying the attention I was paying her pussy.

"Chani, I dare you to kiss all of my toes."

Chani didn't hesitate, wrapping one of Katey's legs around me to get a better angle. She slipped off a spiked heel and started sucking on her friend's toes. Katey let out a little gasp of happiness with each digit, until all ten had been attended to. When the sucking was done I got a little tap on my shoulder and I straightened up.

It was my turn to take a dare.

Chani got an evil look on her face,

"I dare you to jack off for a full minute."

I stood and faced the pair.

"Okay, but I'll need a little spit."

Chani gave a shot and a lime to Katey and took some herself. Then she gave my cock a little lick and shook some salt onto it. Katey didn't wait to be told what to do. She put my dick in her mouth and swished her tongue all over it. Then let it pop out, take the shot and sucked the lime. Chani giggled and then repeated the same action, but she took her time with my dick in her mouth. When the girls were done, I took over gripping my tool in my hand and stroking it gently up and down. More for show than to actually feel good. I clasped myself lightly and fucked my fists. Letting my hips flex and pull, the 'Woos' of the girls egging me on.

Katey then asked for a dare,

"I dare you to call for a pizza and order an extra large sausage in your hot box. Word for word."

It was childish, and as I guessed Katey declined. She happily took another shot and then positioned herself across my lap. When my dick was fully in her mouth and she was working it up and down I turned to Chani,

"I forget, how long is this supposed to last?"

Chani stroked at Kateys blond hair.

"Until I finish the next round."

If Katey knew I was dragging this out she didn't complain.

"Okay... I dare you to do a strip tease."

Chani nodded her head excitedly

"To what music?"

There was an old hi-fi system in a corner of the room.

"Turn on the radio and find something that you like."

Chani sauntered over to the old unit and flicked the power lever. The thing lit up, with a couple more switches Chani found the FM receiver. It was set to church music, and as it came on Katey lifted her head from my lap.

"If you change the station, remember where it was set, please."

I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her back down to my slippery dick.

"Can you dance to this?"

Chani listened for a second and found the rhythm. It was a terrible song about Jesus saving a truck driver's soul on the devil's highway. Chani held her nose and danced anyway, letting her babydoll slide down her body, playing with her big boobs, lifting each in turn to her mouth and biting on the nipples. Then she turned and bent at the waist letting it slide down her thighs and calves. Then she dropped down and started twerking, never my favorite dance move but with Katey's busy sucking anything would be hot. Even shaking your ass to christian country music. Chani had straightened up and was playing with the waistband of her thong when the music ended. She clucked her tongue and turned off the radio.

Katey looked up from my slobber covered unit and smiled hazily at me.

"I like being punished."

I gave her ass a little spank and she cooed at me.

Chani spoke up,

"Katey, I dare you to go out and ring the doorbell."

Katey blushed,

"Chani, that's not fair! You know I can't do that."

Chani leaned back against the arm of the couch and spread her legs,

"Drink bitch."

Katey slammed down her fourth mezcal. She was starting to look a little drunk. She crawled over me grabbing my dick hard as she passed. Then with what looked like a little hesitation, she crouched down and started licking at the crotch of Chani's panties. Chani went to take them off when Katey stopped.

"You know this is my first time. Please let me do it this way."

Chani lay back

"Fine."

I was confused,

"I thought you guys were... together?"

Katey shook her head but continued licking at her friend.

Chani looked over her friend's blonde hair.

"She lets me give her head, but yeah, this is a first."

I leaned in and stroked at Katey's satin covered pussy. Giving her some encouragement.

"You look really hot like this Katey, you are making me want to fuck you so hard."

Katey wiggled her ass in reply. Chani nodded approvingly at me and said,

"Alright, that last round made me hungry. I dare you to order a pizza and ask for a big sausage in your hot box."

I laughed and pulled out my phone. I felt a little bad giving that order to the teenager that answered the phone but it had to be done. When I ended the call, Katey stopped and looked at Chani. Chani motioned her forward and the two shared a kiss. Then Katey turned and kissed me. Katey asked me for the truth next.

"Tell me about another time you and Chani gave somebody a blowjob together."

Katey took another shot of booze but assured us it was just for courage.

"Do you know Quinn Daniels?"

Of course I knew him, he hung out at the coffee shop too. He was that pasty skinny guy always dressed in clubwear and bondage cuffs.

"Really?"

Katey nodded, she was embarrassed by my reaction. It's not his fault really, Quinn was just one of the friend zoned boys in Dahlia's stable. She always had a few of them around. I treated them like flies and swatted them when they became too annoying. Now I was second guessing my choice to fuck around with Chani and Katey.

"Go on."

Katey looked ashamed,

"Now I don't want to tell you."

I tried my best to hide my disdain, like I had any room to talk. If they knew about the other day with Darling they might change their thoughts about me too. I tried to apologize,

"It's okay really. I'm just surprised I thought he was in love with Dahlia."

Chani chimed in,

"Oh I'm sure he is, but we were really convincing, besides it was my idea."

Katey took a breath,

"Yeah well, we did it at his house. He put a collar on me and made Chani tell me what to do."

Interesting.

"Like a pet?"

Katey nodded.

"He made Chani whip me with a riding crop if I did it wrong."

I wanted to hear the rest but couldn't resist.

"Is that something you like?"

She blushed again,

"You think it's gross?"

I shook my head,

"Not at all, it sounds hot. We might be playing the wrong game."

She was encouraged to continue,

"Well, I sucked his dick and Chani whipped my ass."

Chani interrupted.

"He came really fast."

Katey agreed,

"Yeah and then he was just done. Chani didn't even get a chance to go down on him."

I knew how hot these girls could be. I couldn't imagine not wanting a second round, if not an all nighter.

Katey added,

"I had to block him, he kept calling me wanting to do it again."

"I bet."

Chani let her hand gently stroke the skin of my penis.

"So mind your manners sir. Or we will block you."

I kissed her, and then Katey.

"Anything you guys want. I am yours."

Katey seemed to be satisfied by that,

"Okay, I dare you to have sex with me."

I didn't need any other encouragement. I pulled her to me and laid her back on the couch. With a quick curl she had her panties off. I took just a breath to commemorate the invocation of cock into yet another new pussy, and then I almost fell into the wet emptiness of her body.

Katey was warm and inviting. Her hips rolled with me as I found the theme of her body with my own. Like everything else about her, she wasn't complicated. She liked being fucked. She liked being fucked by me. Whatever attempts at repression her family had made, she was a willing partner and tried to give me back all the energy I gave to her.

Chani moved in closely kissing at the backs of my thighs and then giving me a little bite on the ass. I turned to her and she kissed my lips. Chani was fired up even more than Katey had been. Not wanting to miss anything this time. She made quick work of her friends' remaining clothes, and then finished stripping herself.

It was awkward on the sofa but Chani lay down on top of Katey and the girls attacked each other's mouths. When she was in position, I pulled out of Katey and entered Chani. When I was fully buried in her, she let out a moan.

"Oh God."

Close enough I thought, and grabbed her ass cheeks and fucked her harder. While she waited for her turn to come back around, Katey got an arm down and fucked her hand. Chani was paying a lot of attention to the blonde's nipples when Katey began to whimper and then stiffened. I had heard that same noise the night Chani had brought her to orgasm.

When she returned to us I pulled out of Chani and back into Katey's hot holster. She was wetter than before and the look in her eyes was distant and hazy. I wasn't there long, just enough to let her know the night was still young.

Chani asked to get on top of me. I slid off the couch and onto the scratchy shag carpet. She mounted me and began pounding away with barely a pause. I felt Katey's hand snake down and stroke my arm, and then Chani's.

Chani was in a groove, she would slam herself against me and then grind her hips, I felt her finally connect her clit to my pelvic bone and then she ground harder. She pulled at Katey on the couch and almost shouted,

"I want to lick your pussy."

Katey rolled off the couch and stood with one high heeled shoe on either side of me. She leaned in and pulled Chani's face to her body. Chani was ready for her and made no excuses for the fierce way she went after Katey's cunt.

When Chani came it wasn't with a whimper. She was loud, Katey did her best to muffle her by holding her tight against her vulva. Chani's body began to convulse in a barely contained motion. When she was finished, she turned her full attention to Katey, licking and biting and sucking. I continued to push and pull Chani's hips against me. It felt almost leisurely, just staying in the game while Chani kept Katey warm.

When I had had enough of that, I tapped Chani's thigh and she rolled off of me. I pulled Katey down to the floor and onto her hands and knees. I spread her legs with one of mine and pressed my cock deep into her again. She sighed,

"That feels so good."

I placed my hands on her shoulders and pulled her into me tightly.

"Your cunt is so hot."

She actually thanked me, which wasn't necessary but very polite. I grabbed her hair in one hand and began to ride her. After all the games I was about to shoot my load up into this girl and I wanted her to know she'd been fucked when I was done with her.

Chani poured some more alcohol and put the shot glass to my lips. I sipped it down and then she gave me a squeeze of lime. She kneeled in front of Katey with a shot and then filled her own mouth with it, transferring the booze by kissing her.

Katey started whimpering again, and I felt my own explosive orgasm beginning to flower. We came together in a symphony of syncopated heart beats and boiling cum. Not wanting to release her just yet I held her hips and let my dick swim inside of her.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang.

Katey looked around wild eyed. I could almost hear her panic. Had we been too loud? Was it the neighbors coming to check up on her? If she was busted now, with her crush and naked best friend, she'd be grounded until she was thirty.

"I'm sure it's just the pizza."

She nodded, slightly relieved at the possibility. She tried to move but I wouldn't let her.

"No, this feels too good. Chani I dare you to get the pizza. I already tipped him but maybe you can give him something?"

Chani looked at Katey and raised her eyebrows with an evil look. Katey's panic started to come back.

"Chani please, put something on!"

Chani stood and stepped to the door, with her hand on the little brass colored knob she looked over her shoulder at us.

"That wasn't the dare."

Then she let the door swing wide. She let whoever it was get a good look at her naked form. Then took the pizza from the guy and shut the door behind her.

Katey was frozen and trembling, her worst fears almost realized. The old corded phone on the wall began to jingle, shaking her out of her reverie. Again she tried to pull away from me and again I held her there.

"I have to get it. It's my parents. Please let me go."

I released her and she stumbled to the phone on the wall, and stepped away into the little kitchen. But not before putting her finger to her lips and motioning Chani and I to be quiet. We did our best, diving into the pizza with almost as much desire as we had just done with each other's bodies. I was curious and tried to listen in to the conversation.

The doorbell ringing had activated some kind of virginity alert system and the parents were calling to make sure Katey wasn't secretly fucking the pizza guy. If they only knew. There was her response to what had to have been an accusation. The controversy seemed to be centered around her omission that pizza would be ordered when they had talked before. I remembered the feeling from my own past of being accused of the most ridiculous shit while I was secretly testing every limit that I thought I had with every girl in the neighborhood. I think the truth might have been so horrible for them that even if they had any real knowledge of it they couldn't wrap their brains around the magnitude of my perceived sin. I felt for Katey, she had been set up by her well intentioned family and church for years of bad relationships trying to replace the anger and suspicion she knew from them. Being wrong felt normal and we all wanted to feel normal.

The conversation seemed to end with a family prayer and then Katey calling to Chani,

"They say hi Chani."

"Hi!"

Chani yelled back so they could hear her.

Then the phone was replaced on the cradle.

Katey came back and sat on the floor with us. We ate some pizza and I got everybody some water. Katey especially was looking a little green. The conversation with her parents seemed only to exacerbate her mood. Feeling the sexual energy of the night begin to dissipate I tried to steer the conversation away from Jesus and wood paneling.

"So Katey, you guys and Quinn, that was all Chani's idea?"

She blushed a little,

"Are we playing the game again?"

"No, I just want to know you guys better."

"It was my idea to choose Quinn."

Chani offered.

"I just thought he had all that bondage stuff all the time, he'd know what he was doing."

I nodded trying to look thoughtful.

"Is that something you like?"

Chani's turn to blush.

"Yeah I guess, but that part was Katey's."

The blond lay down full length on the floor with her head on my lap. She was very attractive in the nude. 'Well formed' as Shakespeare would have said.

Katey's voice became very distant,

"When I was little the neighborhood kids would all play army. One time I got captured and one of the older boys tied me up. They left me that way in their clubhouse all afternoon. Sometimes they would tease me and threaten to hurt me, but they never did."

Katey stretched and started to play with her nipples.

"Ever since then, the thought of being like... owned, I don't know if that's the right word. Maybe more like possessed. Yeah possessed. I think about that all the time."

I looked at Chani and the girl only had eyes for Katey. It wasn't hard to see who wanted to keep Katey as a possession. I realized then why I was there. Chani would be able to 'own' Katey if I was there. Because Chani loved Katey in a way that Katey couldn't really return. But, she could be shared with a man. With the right man.

Katey turned her head and started licking playfully at my cock. She giggled and made a game of flicking it and making it bounce. I gestured to Chani, she positioned herself on my other side and the two took turns playing volleyball with the head of my cock.

Katey stared up at me and pouted,

"More drink please."

I was hesitant but complied by pouring the bottle into her open mouth. When her mouth was full Chani lapped mezcal from it until they both giggled and swallowed. Then Katey turned her attention fully to my waiting dick.

She took it deep enough to make her gag and I thought she might vomit right there, but she backed off a little and kept her strokes a little more shallow. Chani tried to move, but I held her in position, head on my lap. I wanted to see her, to watch her as she watched her love passionately sucking my dick.

123456...8