Blue Shallow

Story Info
A younger man, an older woman, his friends, her friends.
29.7k words
4.52
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

I had convinced myself that Dahlia was my girlfriend, someone I had lasting romantic feelings about. I also convinced myself that she felt the same way. It wasn't until I was alone in a train station in Arles, France after watching her leave on the arm of the Italian version of me, that I realized what I was.

Back to the U.S, and June. I was heartbroken and pretty much destitute. I was living in the carriage house behind my sister's place. She was in the middle of renovating the old building. She hoped to turn into a real rental and I was free labor. I got a job waiting tables at a nice restaurant, something I wasn't great at but I was good looking and able to speak clearly. The Lunch Ladies loved me. My favorite was a group of twenty women all 50+ that would come in on Sunday and order brunch as a cover for drinking wine and flirting clumsily with me all afternoon. Had the lunch ladies known how easily I could have been had, they may have not been as generous at the tipping as they were.

As it was, I worked about 12 hours a week at the restaurant and a couple of hours a week at my sister's carriage house. I had no real motivation to work hard on the house, as that would mean the end of my free rent. So I took to filling my time with wasting my time. I spent a lot of time hanging around a coffee shop in the neighborhood for long hours.

I was sitting outside the coffee shop enjoying the afternoon thinking about walking to a nearby liquor store and spending some of my Lunch Lady money on a bottle of vodka. I must have been dozing a little because I opened my eyes and Chani was standing in front of me. She gave me a big smile and leaned in for a hug. I honestly didn't remember her name at the time but I knew that I knew her and had talked with her more than once.

Chani was pretty. Light brown hair, big green eyes, big tits and wide hips. She was around 19 years old. She had the kind of body that was going to be hard to maintain into her thirties but very desirable now. I hadn't really thought about her at all before Europe. I had my head full of the woman paying for my travel and drinks and dinners. Now sitting there on that hot June, simple, kind, Chani in her yellow sundress seemed just about perfect.

She asked me about my trip and I told her about the places I had gone, leaving out the details of my love life. Chani seemed genuinely interested and for the first time in a week I thought that maybe things were going to be okay. Chani asked me if I remembered her friend Katey. I told her I did even though I didn't. She told me that Katey had been talking about me and that she thought we'd be 'cute' together. We made plans to hang out with the three of us at the coffee shop the next weekend.

When I got up to leave, Chani hugged me and then kissed my cheeks. She laughed and said she had learned that when she had been to Paris on a school trip years ago. I mentioned that real friends did the kisses on the cheeks and then one on the mouth. I was half joking but she jutted her chin forward and closed her eyes. I kissed her, maybe a little longer than I would've a friend. She didn't seem to mind and I left feeling not quite so heartbroken.

Friday rolled around and I showed up to the coffee shop. Chani and Katey sat next to each other whispering and laughing. I watched them through the shop window before entering. They had chosen to dress as a pair, both in short sundresses and sandals. Katey wore her hair down around her shoulders, her blonde tresses streaked with blue. Chani had her darker hair back with a headband decorated with sunflowers. She loved sunflowers.

They looked up when I came through the door, and Chani waved me over. She stood and gave me cheek kisses and then planted her lips on mine. Just a little too long to be German, maybe French. When she was done she turned to Katey and told her to copy her. Katey was a little more awkward but gave me the three kisses. When she was done, Chani licked a napkin and wiped lipstick from my face. I noticed the pair were heavily made up, dark eyes, and matching glossy lips.

We talked about my trip and I avoided any reference to Dahlia. I asked how the Spring had been for them. Chani was working at a credit card company answering phones, and Katey had been enrolled at a cosmetology school. After about a half hour, the girls got up and went to the washroom together.

When they came back Chani went out the door, and Katey came and stood next to me.

"Where is she going?"

Katey blushed a little,

"She's getting something from her car."

Then she blushed again and said awkwardly.

"We want to show you something."

I got up from my seat and followed Katey outside. The sun had just started to set and a deep orange glow was growing in the west. She was good looking, slender but with tightly muscled shoulders and arms. It was clear she worked out. Her figure was athletic but round in all the right places. She had a great ass.

Chani found us on the sidewalk, a heavy looking quilt in her arms. She motioned us forward and Katey took my hand and walked in the direction she had indicated. A couple of short blocks and Chani led us through a parking lot to the back of what used to be a furniture warehouse. She slipped through a gap in a chain link fence and led us down an alleyway. The building curved and by the time we hit the end of the alley we couldn't be seen from the parking lot.

Chani started spreading out the blanket. Katey, as if on cue, grabbed my face and started kissing me. I leaned back against the wall to get closer to her height. She wasn't particularly skilled, but she was eager. Her lips were spastic and she darted her tongue in and out of my mouth. I felt Chani rise to stand next to me. I turned to face her and she kissed me. While I was busy with her mouth, Katey started rubbing my chest and kissing my neck.

Chani pulled back and kissed Katey. Katey kissed her back and I stood stock still like a wolf that had discovered a pair of rabbits, not wanting to scare them. When they were done with that, Katey smiled at me,

"We're not gay. It's just for fun."

I nodded. Chani started tugging at the buttons on my jeans. She giggled and looked me in the eye,

"We talked about it and decided we're going to blow you."

Again I nodded not wanting to say the wrong thing. Knowing I could ruin any moment by saying what was on my mind. Even this one. Katey nodded at me and looked at me from under her brow.

"Yeah, we want to blow you."

She leaned in to kiss me some more. I felt Chani's hand down in my shorts. It didn't take her long to find my stiffened penis. She giggled when she got her hand around it.

"Ooh it's a nice one, look at it Katey."

Katey paused long enough to glance down and my cock in her friend's hand. She gave a little hum of approval and then returned to my lips.

While Katey and I were busy making out, Chani slipped to her knees and began kissing at the head of my dick. Chani played like that for a minute or two and then planted her lips around me and started massaging my cock with her tongue. I shuddered a little and Katey gripped my wrist and put it on her breast.

A few more minutes and Chani was fully engaged, sucking and slurping at my angry appendage. Katey had gotten my shirt off and was tickling my nipples with her tongue. I was beginning to feel like this might be a short experience when Chani stopped and pulled Katey next to her.

"Your turn."

Katey was as eager at my cock as she had been at my lips, and about the same amount of skill. Without direction there was no way I was going to cum. It felt good though. I mean it felt great, just kind of all over the place. Chani switched with Katey kissing me. Her lips were full to begin with, but now were swollen and hot. I let my finger slide the slim straps of her dress from her shoulders. She helped me and soon was stripped to the waist.

Her tits were large, even for her frame. Gravity hadn't had a chance to work on her, but she really should start wearing bras. I let my hands wander the soft terrain of her breasts. Lingering over her erect nipples. She was a good kisser.

Again they switched places, this time Chani paused long enough to pull Katey's dress off. Katey looked cute in her little blue g-string, it matched her tennis shoes and the stripe on her athletic socks. On her way down to my dick, Chani made a stop at Katey's tits, sucking hard at each nipple in turn. Katey gave a little moan each time and this time kept her hand wrapped in Chani's hair as she got to her knees and began praying at my fleshy idol.

Katey mounted my thigh and ground her hips into me. I could feel the hot focus of her vagina against the large muscle in my leg. I gripped her ass and pulled her closer. Her breath was sweet and her lips tasted like cherry flavor. Her breasts against my body I almost forgot about the girl on her knees. Was I that easy? Constantly in love, all it takes is the moment and the night, the right words and a pretty girl.

Yes, I was. But again I wasn't, because this would fade. When my breath was my own and I was alone. Probably later, laying awake listening to music and wishing my thoughts weren't so loud, my memory so cruel. But, for right now I could be in love, with her, with both of them.

Chani turned Katey so she was straddling my cock between her legs. I wrapped my hands around her, cupping her breasts and breathing hot against her neck. Chani began to run her tongue up and down the long underside of my cock, teasing the tip with her lips and then flicking her tongue across Katey's clit. Every time Chani finished a circuit Katey would hold her breath and then shudder. Reaching down I pulled her little panties to one side and let Chani have full access to the downy haired Katey.

The woman in my arms began to writhe like candle flame against my body. Chani completely neglected me, focusing all her attention on Katey's little button. I didn't mind, it was something to see. Chani on her knees, dress around her hips, connected to her best friend with her tongue. Katey's body transmitting and translating the waves of ecstatic electricity she was riding. I was there but as far as the girls were concerned I might have been a chair.

"Oh, no."

Katey gasped and then whimpered.

Her body tensed and then her legs went limp. She settled herself next to Chani on the thick quilt. Leaning against my leg and breathing deeply. Chani leaned over and kissed her. They let their tongues tangle each other for a minute. Then as if recalling a distant memory, Katey looked up at my cock dangling just above her.

She smiled hazily and put her mouth on me. My cock had remained stiff watching the play of tongue on vagina. Katey pumped away happily, her lips still too loose around me. I gripped the back of her head and told her to,

"Suck it harder."

Katey heard me and put more effort into the pressure around my dick, every now and

Then making a loud pop sound when she let me fall out of her mouth. I pulled the waiting Chani close, she took the hint and started running her tongue over my balls.

I could feel the doppler of my orgasm approaching at high speed but from far away. I gripped Katey by the hair and fucked her mouth. She did her best to keep up but the occasional thrust made it deeper than she was ready for and she would gag and sputter. I showed her face no mercy. She braced her hands against my thighs to regain some control of what her mouth and throat were doing. She was struggling against me, not ready to quit but not enjoying herself so much.

One last thrust and I poured cum down her throat. She gagged and pulled away. I let her go and reached for Chani. The girl just nodded and began sucking the sticky fluid from my cock. When she was done I sat down next to the girls on the quilt.

Katey crawled into me and kissed me. She asked,

"Did you like that?"

I tried not to laugh out loud, what kind of psychopath wouldn't have?

"Yes. Very much."

Chani snuggled in and kissed me, then Katey.

She pouted,

"Everyone came but me."

I held her a little tighter.

"We can fix that."

She just leaned in, playing with Katey's hair.

"No, that's okay. I like this."

The three of us lay together in a pile on top of the thick quilt. The heat had the crickets up and singing early. Broken glass and crushed aluminum cans were literally everywhere except for this one spot. The girls had obviously prepped for this night's activities. I held each of them in an arm. Katey nuzzling into my chest and Chani planting the occasional kiss on my neck and on her blonde friend.

Katey was the first to break our three-way embrace. She found her phone and then stood up. She pulled her dress over head and tried to straighten it out.

"I have a curfew."

A flash of fear went through me, curfew?

"How old are you?"

Chani cut in,

"She's nineteen but her parents are very strict."

Katey looked embarrassed,

"They're really religious..."

She looked almost sad,

"...are you guys just gonna hang out here?"

The implication being we might spend the night fucking in the alleyway. Without her. I wasn't opposed to the idea. Chani spoke up.

"Yeah I should go too, let's all walk you back to your car."

Katey brightened at that. We all got our clothes back on and started the short walk back to the coffee shop. At Katey's car, I kissed her and she came back with that closed eye happy face that I had seen on so many faces. She liked me. Not to be outdone Chani leaned in and kissed her too. Katey kissed her back, but ended it quickly looking around to make sure she hadn't been seen kissing a girl.

After she was gone, Chani offered me a ride home. I took her up on it. At my sisters' place she leaned across the seat and we made out a little more. I reached my hand down her dress and got one of her tits in my paw. She moaned a little, so I asked her if she wanted to come in.

"I do, but I think it might hurt Katey's feelings."

I nodded trying to process what she meant by that. Not really wanting to understand it.

"Alright, so... you guys want to go out again?"

Chani got a funny look on her face, like I might be stupid.

"Yes. You two still owe me an orgasm."

I spent the next day tearing up the flooring in the carriage house like a hungry beast. Somebody in the last fifty years had decided that linoleum was the perfect floor treatment for a historic building like the carriage house. Who wouldn't look at all that hand carved wood and put down shitty pink plastic floors?

By the time I was done it was dark and I was dirty. My sister brought me out a couple of beers and thanked me for working so hard. She and I had become better friends over the last couple of years. Both of us considered ourselves survivors from our childhood. It had been rough as kids and we had fought each other often. A reflection of the violence we received from our parents.

I left at 18 and stepped in when CPS tried to put her in a foster home. We bonded together. She was the one person in the world that knew me deep down, and didn't hate me.

I drank the beers and took a shower. I considered going to the coffee shop. I lay down on the cot to think and the next time my eyes opened the dawn chorus was going off right outside my open window. It had been a while since I had slept an entire night. Maybe I was getting Dahlia out of my system finally.

The universe must've thought I was being funny. Most of the way through brunch service I was opening yet another bottle of Veuve Clicquot for the Lunch Ladies when Dahlia's mother came in flanked by two women I didn't know.

She was in her late forties or a really well cared for early fifties. She wore her black hair long just like her daughter did. She was slender and tall. Her body was everything pilates promised it could be. Her two friends were a little younger but nowhere near as shiny. They both seemed to defer to the dark haired woman. Maybe they were even a little scared of her.

The hostess sat them and caught my eye. I nodded at her letting her know I had it.

We had met a couple of times. Mrs. Kosta had always been nice to me, even a little flirty when Dahlia wasn't in the room. I liked her, as far as older women went she hadn't lost anything that age hadn't replaced with something better.

"Ladies, good afternoon."

She broke off whatever she had been in the middle of and smiled at me. She called me by name and asked how I had been doing. I lied and told her I was having a great time. She related to me that Dahlia had made her way through Italy and was now extending her stay in Greece. I just smiled and nodded. I wasn't sure just what to say. I hated that she was having a good time in another country, but I wanted to hear anything I could about this woman's daughter.

"Of course, I was hoping the two of you would work out."

I gave her half a smile and nodded.

"Yeah, me too."

Mrs. Kosta ordered a bottle of wine and a few of the small plates from the menu. Her girlfriends seemed happy to let her order for them.

The rest of my shift went quickly, The Lunch Ladies finished the last bottle of wine and

began to break up. I loved these gals and they always tipped me pretty well. They did make a huge mess and I don't know how many pedestrians these drunken matrons killed while driving their massive cars, but they kept coming back. So I assume they got away with it.

Mrs. Kosta and her friends finished around the same time and after paying the bill got up and left. I was wiping up the table when I felt her standing behind me.

"Did you forget something?"

She looked at me and actually licked her lips.

"I've got three hundred dollars for you if you come to my house right now."

I was surprised but answered without hesitating.

"I can be there in twenty minutes."

She agreed and left. I watched her go, she really did have a nice figure. Curvy, her breasts a little heavier than her daughters. Where Dahlia had youth and smooth skin her mother had muscle and practice. She knew how to walk when a man was watching her.

I'd only been to the house a handful of times but I remembered where it was. I took an Uber and tried my best to center myself on the ride over. It was a nice neighborhood. It even had a manned gate, but the gate itself always stood open until dark. The houses here were massive blocks placed way too close together. Long driveways and silly details meant to be 'colonial'.

She let me in when I knocked.

"Your clothes smell like the restaurant, take a shower in there..."

She pointed to the open door down a hall.

"...and this."

She handed me 3 one hundred dollar bills, and dropped a little blue pill in my palm.

"I won't need this Ma..."

I almost said Ma'am, she stopped me.

"I don't care. You will take it anyway, and while you're here I want you to call me Darling."

"Okay... Darling."

I swallowed the pill and pocketed the money. I showered as quickly as I could and when I was finished I put on the bathrobe hanging on the wall. I started feeling a little like my head was floating. Soon my cock started to wake up all on its own. I didn't have to look for her, she was waiting just outside the door. As I stepped out she put a hand on my shoulder and pulled me in for a long slow kiss.

While I'd been showering she had changed into a lace bodysuit. She wore thigh high stockings that ended in elastic tops and some very tall heeled and expensive looking shoes. Like I said she was in her forties or maybe fifties and there wasn't an ounce of her that wasn't sexy. She reached inside my robe and grabbed my maddeningly stiff hard-on.

Leading me by my stony protrusion, the black haired woman led me down the hall and into Dahlia's bedroom. There she kissed me again and then asked me.

"What do you do with my daughter?"

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers
123456...8