Blue Shallow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all there, lust, love, jealousy and ego. I had missed it before, but now in the amber light of an antique lampshade I saw her truth. I felt more in common with her than I had with anyone in a long time. At that moment, the love of her life was being used for her dirty mouth. The most she could do was watch and hope to be a part.

She looked up and watched me watching her. It was then I saw shame. Chani was as complicated as Katey was simple. I fell in love with her just a little bit right there.

"Baby, show her how to suck a cock."

Chani smiled at me and rolled over taking control of my shaft from the hapless blonde so furiously sucking away. They whispered to each other and giggled some more. I took a slug from the bottle and tried to remember a time I had felt better. It had been a while. Chani was dutifully taking me in and out while Katey pretended to take mental notes.

I pulled Chani up by the chin and had her lay on her back. With no resistance I entered her vagina and pressed myself against her body. When I was happy, I had Katey straddle Chani's face and lower herself so that her best friend could lick her cunt. It was obvious that Katey enjoyed this. Her face was rapturous and lovely. I pulled out of Chani and pushed Katey's mouth down to pleasure me. Katey was eager as ever, bouncing on her friends face and doing her best to swallow me whole.

I extracted myself from her then and went back to Chani's warm box. This time I pushed Katey's face down too. She turned to the side and whispered

"No."

I pulled her hair until she cried out. Forcing her nose deep into Chani's pelvis.

"Say yes, Katey."

"Yes."

I loosened my grip and did my best to guide her mouth to where I knew Chani liked to be touched. For her part Chani was ecstatic. It wasn't long before I felt her cunt tighten and grip my cock. This was her orgasm, deep inside of her, if it was my cock or Katey's tongue didn't matter, Chani felt it all over her body.

I pulled out of her and moved around to the other end of the girl pile on the ugly carpet.

Placing my dick into Chani's inverted mouth I let her taste herself. She didn't seem to mind and eagerly tongued my cock.

I wasn't there long, Katey's dripping pink cunt summoned my erection and soon I was giving her my full length while Chani worked her clit. It was exciting and I was feeling the peak again. I noticed that Katey had let Chani's vulva go unloved for too long.

"Lick her cunt Katey."

I gave her tight ass a hard slap.

"Yes."

Her head dipped down and I heard Chani sigh.

I came hard, the flow of my orgasm spilling out of Katey's sweet pussy and onto Chani's face. It was hot. I sat back to watch. Again Katey stopped, I slapped her ass again.

"Sorry."

And she went back to work on Chani.

Soon both girls were writhing with the energy of our night. Kateys back was covered in sweat. Instead of slapping her ass I carressed her slowly as she came and then quickly came again. That quiet whimper from her lips as Chani held her and gyrated her hips against her mouth. They came to rest together. Both girls were satisfied and tired.

We actually did watch Frozen that night. A first for me. Well almost, I fell asleep halfway through.

Somehow I was smuggled out of the house the next morning and dropped off at the carriage house. I had just enough time to shower and get to the restaurant. After the slow lunch crowd I went home and let my sister think things were getting a little closer to done. It was still work and by the time I was done, I was ready for a beer and some sleep. It occurred to me that I should check in with the girls. I texted them both:

'Just wanted to say I've been thinking about the two of you all day.'

Katey sent me a smiley with heart eyes

Chani texted an eggplant and water drops

'Do you want to get together again?'

Katey responded:

'Making sure the house is clean, family is back in the morning'

Chani texted:

'K, Friday you could say you were staying over at my house.'

Katey:

'Sounds great, let's plan something for then.'

Chani texted some fire emojis and three hearts.

Around six a.m. the next day I got a call from Darling. I wasn't really awake but she didn't seem to care,

"I would like you to come over around 2 today."

Like she was ordering doordash, or dickdash. I kept that to myself.

"I will see you at 2 Darling."

She hung up and I tried to go back to sleep. With all this extra money maybe I should buy the girls something nice. Would that be weird? Probably, but not weirder than anything else in my life lately.

I showered before heading over to the gated community but Darling insisted I shower again at her house. This time she gave me five hundred right away, and a blue pill. I still didn't think I needed it but, with my fuck schedule lately I suppose a little insurance wasn't bad.

When I was clean, I heard her call me from Dahlia's bedroom again.

She was sitting in a little chair in front of Dahlia's vanity, she wore a strappy leather corset and thong set complete with thigh high stockings and knee high boots. This was one of Dahlia's favorite outfits. It was definitely small on Darling, I didn't mind the way it crushed her boobs and pushed them up. She drank from a glass of red wine and slid another toward me. I drank, taking her in and appreciating her form.

"You look hot."

"Who wears it better?"

I sipped again,

"You do, of course Darling."

She nodded.

"Drop your towel and touch yourself."

I did as asked, feathering my fingers up and down my already attentive cock. She watched with what seemed genuine curiosity. Drinking her wine. Without looking up she asked.

"If Dahlia was here instead of me, what would happen next?"

Almost anything. I think Dahlia hated sex but loved to cum. I think she was always looking for a new way to entertain herself before she orgasmed. It was daunting fucking her, she would never say no to anything, but sometimes seemed so bored. Keeping her engaged was a big job.

Darling on the other hand, she was easy to please, as long as I didn't break the spell that she was somehow communicating with her daughter through my dick.

"The last time she wore that outfit she was tied to the bedpost."

She stood up and walked to the bed and put her hands around the post.

"No, not like that."

I turned her around facing me and put her hands high over her head. I secured her with one of the sets of bracelets on the bed. Darling twisted and pulled, even seemed a little panicked at how helpless she was. I kissed her a little and she began to respond. When we were like this it was easy to forget her age and mine. Here in this space she was a woman with needs and I was a man with what she needed.

"Is Dahlia a submissive?"

I laughed a little. That was the last thing Dahlia was.

"No. This is just how it starts. Do you want me to do it exactly like she was here?"

"Yes. That is what I want."

I kissed her some more and then started unstrapping her corset. When it was off I licked and kissed her breasts. Leaving Darling I found the little clamps and chain Dahlia kept in her nightstand. Darling looked scared but reassured her it wouldn't hurt. I clamped her nipples securely and stepped back. Darling stared down at her tits and then smiled at me.

"I like it."

I nodded and then pressed her to her knees. She moved her mouth towards my cock but I stopped her. I put a little twist in the chain connecting the clamps and then slid my dick through the rabbit hole. The new pressure on her breasts caused her to suck in her breath.

"Now."

She nodded and took my cock in her mouth. I could see the added sensation of the clamps and chain was working for her. She became enthusiastic about giving me head. Aggressive even. It was then I did something I would have never dared do with her daughter. I grabbed a fistful of hair and pounded my dick into the back of her throat. I felt that surge of power and control. If only this was Dahlia, I would keep her tied up like this for weeks until she loved me back.

Darling didn't seem to mind this treatment. Like the other day, she took my dick like a pro. I pulled out and forced her to look into my eyes.

"Say you love me."

She shook her head. I gave her cheek a slap and pushed myself back into her mouth. This time staying there deep until she started protesting. I pulled out.

"Tell me you love me."

There was that monster in there now. She shook her head. Against my better judgement I fucked her throat some more. The fact that she didn't bite down on my cock let me know she was still playing the game. I was thankful. I fucked her mouth deeply until she was gasping and choking I pulled out and slapped her face.

"Say it Dahlia."

If she heard my mistake she didn't pay attention to it.

"I love you."

I slapped her again,

"Louder."

"I LOVE YOU."

For the better part of a year Dahlia had never said those words to me. Not being a fool I never said it to her either. Until the day she dumped me. Like a fucking idiot. I spewed those words like I thought it was going to be magic. And then she left. Maybe I should have done it like this. Like I did with Darling, she wouldn't have meant it, and she would have punished me for it, but I would have heard it at least once.

"Fuck you Darling."

She didn't like hearing that, but it had to make sense. If she knew anything about her daughter she'd have to know that Dahlia was incapable of love and would have only said it if she was forced to. She didn't tell me to stop.

I forced her to suck me off a little longer. Then I removed my dick from the loop of chain and lifted her to her feet. I kissed her a little until I felt like she had forgiven me for treating her mouth so poorly. Then I pulled the leather thong down and to her ankles. I liked the awkward way she stepped out of them, her hands still bound behind her head. I grasped her thighs and pulled her off the ground. With effort I entered her. In response she wrapped her legs around me tightly, the heel of her boots grinding into the soft part of my back. I liked this position, if the face fucking made me feel powerful this let her know how strong I was. That she was a hunted creature and I was mighty. Even if I was paid to be.

"Oh Fuck."

She almost sang the words, I continued the sweaty tussle until she was screaming them. She held me tightly until the storm of her ecstatic cunt passed. I released her then, back to earth. Her hands next, I waited for her to hit me. Instead she said,

"I'm starting to see how this can be fun."

I almost felt bad for making some of this up. Instead I stretched out on the bed and pulled her on top of me. She rode my dick happily until I came. When I was emptied out she slid off of me and back to her glass of wine.

She was pretty. Standing against the little vanity, stockings and boots. Her long black hair cascading around her shoulders. She sipped at her glass and watched me.

"Why do you think Dahlia likes it so... wild?"

I tried to look thoughtful. The honest answer is I had never slapped Dahlia. She liked to play rough for sure. She liked to be choked a little, pinched, spanked. Maybe that's why she left me, I wasn't violent enough with her.

"I think she is lonely. I think she has a hard time making real connections with people. She creates so much drama. She likes it when there is a lot of chaos."

Darling drained her glass and poured another,

"There was a lot of drama and chaos when she was little. Then her father passed away. I guess I should've paid more attention to her."

I nodded and crossed the room to stand next to her. I kissed her shoulder and she let me, the signal that she hadn't gotten her money's worth yet. This was just a break.

"Sounds like you both went through some stuff."

She eyed me and I thought she might kick me out. Then she softened.

"Her father was nothing compared to my second husband. He was a real psycho."

I nodded wanting her to tell me more. This would've been the man that Dahlia spent most of her teen years with. Darling didn't continue. Instead she spread her legs and tapped my head.

Break over. I got on my knees and began lapping at her cunt. Soon she was moaning and twisting. My tongue game was pretty good, Dahlia had missed out. This woman knew her body, knew what she liked. How she wanted it, such a relief to the mystery box that I found most girls my own age. I felt her hand grip my hair and pull my face back from her melting body. I looked up at her and almost missed the blur of her hand striking me across the face.

"Say you love me."

I almost complied, but that wasn't the game.

"I don't."

She hit me again. Hard enough that my vision swelled red.

"Say it."

"No. I don't love you."

Again the palm of her hand lanced at my cheek.

"Say you love me."

"Okay, Darling. I love you."

She hit me again and then pulled my face back against her body.

"That's right, you do. Now show me how much."

I did my best and judging by her big moans and "Fuck!" I did a pretty good job of expressing my feelings. I was hot and hard by the time she finished and I stood up placing my hand hard on her shoulder, pushing up to sit on the vanity. She kissed me and pulled away,

"I can't. I've got plans."

Was she fucking kidding me?

"No really, I have a um... a date. I have to get ready."

She was serious, but when I pushed my cock against her she didn't move away. I gripped her ass and penetrated her vagina.

"Okay... but nothing fancy, I'm serious about needing to get going."

I showed her my agreement by sliding my full length into her. She closed her eyes and smiled. Reaching her hand around my neck she pulled me close and kissed me where she had just slapped me.

"You really are a good boy."

I showed her how good I was.

Before I came, I felt her body release at least twice more. I was always jealous of those multiple orgasms. It was so much work for the male to have one, and if there was a repeat there were usually diminishing returns. Not for Darling. She moaned and spiraled, worshiped my cock, sang its praises in the gibberish of her trembling heartbeats and breath.

When I was finished she admonished me to get my things together so she could shower. I did, a little sad to be reminded that this was just business. No matter how intimate we were she wouldn't cross that line.

She gestured to me to follow her and she went down a different hallway. This was her bathroom. She got her boots and stockings off with my help and got into the shower.

"Look. I have something to ask you... if it's weird feel free to say no."

I was washing my hands in her marble sink. Weirder than what?

"Okay."

"Do you remember my friends at the restaurant?"

Vaguely, not really.

"Well the younger one, the one with curly hair."

I tried to picture her in my mind.

"She was the little one?"

"Yeah, well... she's going through a divorce. He's got money and she doesn't. Anyway he gets to do whatever he likes with whoever, but if she dates anyone... well she's not going to get anything from the divorce. Are you following me?"

I was a little hurt, but what the fuck did I think this was with Darling anyway?

"I understand."

"Look, I like you... and I like doing this stuff with you, but it's just business right?"

It wasn't.

"Right."

"Anyway, I told her your rate was 500 and that you had a nice cock."

"Thanks."

"So, is it okay if she calls you?"

"Yeah sure. Yeah that would be fine. Great."

If she noticed my disappointment, she didn't let it bother her.

"You just have to be discreet. Like super discreet."

Like hiding under a blanket in the back of her car while she smuggled me into the garage?

"I can do that."

Darling stepped out of the shower and gestured for a towel. I handed one over to her. Softest fucking towel I'd ever felt. I watched as she wiped the beads of moisture from her body. It might have been the viagra but my dick got instantly hard. Pressing against my pants. She noticed and smiled, reaching out, she gave me a caress through my jeans. I was ready all over to make her cum.

"I promise to plan more time, next time, okay?"

I could sense the dismissal, this time instead of a handshake she gave me a tiny kiss on the lips. Maybe more German than French.

I showed myself out. A little confused, a little lost. Was this who I was now? It could be worse, these women had money. They weren't bad looking. I still had Chani and Katey, at least for now. I wonder how they would take my side job? Chani would probably be okay with it, but Katey... I knew she wanted more.

An hour didn't pass, before Rebecca called. She was awkward and obviously scared. I tried my best to be reassuring with her. I agreed to meet her at a hotel that Thursday. She promised to reimburse me for the room if I would put it on my credit card. My limit wasn't very high, but the thing was paid off, so I should be able to swing whatever it cost. When I logged into the website the nicer rooms were 350 plus. I paid for two nights and then texted the girls. They both seemed excited about the room.

I had made sure to buy a nice bottle of white for Rebecca. I had arrived early and then just kind of sat in one of the chairs by the window waiting. I realized I was nervous and thought that was funny. She was depending on me to be experienced at this. Not counting the trip to Europe, which to be fair Darling had paid for, not Dahlia, Rebecca would only be my second paying customer. I didn't know if that would make her more comfortable or less.

At 6 on the dot, she knocked at the door. Her timid little taps reminded me of our phone conversation. She was fragile and could expire at any moment. I let her in the room and she sort of slid past me. She had worn a nice perfume, I didn't recognize it but it reminded me of flowers and candy. She was almost bouncing from foot to foot waiting for me to tell her what was next. She wore the standard thirty year old mom outfit, camel boots, blue leggings and a big flowy blouse. Her hair was down around her face and she had on maybe a little more makeup than the time of day would suggest.

Rebecca was in her late thirties, younger than Darling, but even though she was pretty, or cute rather, something about her demeanor was off putting. She was so nervous it almost seemed like she had a tic. I handed her a glass of wine, hoping it would calm her a little.

"Thank you. Thanks."

She immediately dug through her purse and pulled out a small stack of bills held together by a pink paper clip. She thrust it out to me, and I gestured to the table where she put it.

"It's all there, even the room. I have to do cash cause I think he's watching all my accounts."

I smiled at her with what I hoped was a reassuring smile.

"That's fine."

She sipped at the wine and then took a long pull from her glass. I lifted the bottle out of the champagne bucket. She let me top her off, and then started the trembling again.

"I don't really know what I'm doing here. I just well, Dee thought it would be a good idea for us to... uh... meet."

She set her glass down and held her hand out to me.

"I'm sorry, I just, I don't think I can do this. You can keep the money."

I took her hand and held it.

"How about we just sit and have a glass of wine and talk?"

She withdrew her hand from mine slowly.

"Yeah, okay."

She sat and held her glass to her lips, not drinking.

I sat across from her and asked,

"I've never been to this hotel before, it's really nice. How do you like it?"

She did a cursory look around and then answered.

"Yeah, it's always been my favorite."

I raised my glass,

"Well thanks for picking it."

We talked for awhile, she had been an interior designer, or at least had studied to be one. That's how she and Darling, or Dee as she referred to her as, had met. She had hired her to re-design her ski chalet. It had been Rebecca's first job since separating with her husband and she and Darling had become fast friends. I tried to avoid talking about her soon to be ex husband, but every subject seemed to circle back to him. So, I just dove in and let her tell me all about what a monster he was.

123456...8