Blueprints Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not." The young woman protested, colour rising in her cheeks. She busied herself with pouring them a glass of water, feeling those unyielding eyes on her.

"Have you been thinking about me?" Joanna asked.

The question, or maybe it was the explicit images flashing through her mind, caused the young woman to almost miss the glass. "Eh, a bit, I guess."

The professor was now openly amused by the situation. "A bit. You guess?" She repeated in mock incredulity. "Hardly a rave review, is it?"

Jesus. She wasn't going to get off lightly, was she? "Yes. Fine." Zara admitted defensively. "I've been thinking about you." The revelation caused her companion to sit back, a superior expression spreading across that radiant face.

"What have you been thin-"

"Have you been thinking about me?" Zara asked quickly over the top of Joanna.

"I've been very busy, Zara."

Zara shook her head in amused frustration. If this was flirting, she was hopeless at it. Mind you, she had a feeling that the odds would never be in her favour when it came to playing with Joanna. With that in mind, she supposed she'd better get her game-face on. "Well, I had to think of you, didn't I? Was forced to."

"Oh yes?" Joanna's intrigue causing Zara's smugness to show.

"Work. You're my client."

"And don't you forget it." Joanna said with a look that wiped away Zara's confidence. "Anyway, no work chat. You're not on the clock."

"I like talking about my work." Zara replied honestly. "It's a passion as much as a job. C'mon, I get to design buildings. What's not to love?"

Joanna's expression softened at the woman's enthusiasm. She rested her chin in her palm, the other hand brushing lightly over the back of Zara's. "Fine. Tell me about it."

It was the first exchange the two women had shared where Zara hadn't felt too on edge. Here, in this public setting, Zara wasn't in Joanna's territory; not to say she hadn't relished the time the pair had spent together thus far. But here, she could talk about what she enjoyed in a neutral space.

"But why the preference for refurbishment? I thought the drive was towards these huge glass-"

"Monstrosities." They said in unison.

"I know; I get that they are environmentally friendly, some people like how they look and I guess when there's no other option then they serve a purpose. But even the well-built ones have issues within the first twelve months and, most importantly, they have no soul. Where as you walk into a Georgian building and you can feel it, y'know there's so much history there. Why waste it when it can be improved?"

"Cost?"

"Some things are more important than money."

"Very true, Zara." She smiled, shaking her head in disbelief. "You're quite unique."

They talked about Zara's occupation for a little longer before the conversation inevitably trailed to Joanna's home. "So you just want us to handle everything; full project management?" Joanna nodded, so long as she was dealing with Zara what could possibly go wrong?

Zara imagined a lot of things could go wrong and then she'd be on the wrong side of Joanna, which excited her beyond measure.

"Anyway." Zara eased, "How did your research go this week?"

Joanna waved the query off with an impatient flick of her wrist. "It doesn't matter."

They went round in circles as the Professor evaded the young woman's curiosity. What doesn't matter? My research. No, I get you think that, I meant what is your research? Legislative. Yes, that much I gathered, what aspect of the legal system? Brexit. Oh, Brexit, that's interesting. Not really.

"You're impossible." Zara sighed before sitting back and taking a swig of her drink; no doubt the alcohol was providing extra nerves.

"Excuse me?" Joanna asked, fixing the young woman with a matron-like stare.

"You're a closed book."

"I fail to see your issue."

"So, I'm just supposed to sit here and talk about myself all night?"

"You seem to enjoy it." Joanna teased.

"Its preferable to an awkward silence." Zara persisted, the couple of glances she'd had into Joanna's personal life proved that she was an interesting woman.

The blonde exhaled, gaze fixed on her martini glass. "Fine." She conceded with an effort. "I'll answer your questions, then you have to answer mine. Deal?"

"Deal." Zara nodded, about to slip her fingers into Joanna's outstretched hand. "No one word or flippant answers though."

"Same goes. I need details." Joanna purred and gave Zara a look that reminded her who was in charge. She shivered and eagerly accepted the terms.

Once Joanna finally got going, Zara was not surprised to find her work fascinating. The Professor was writing about Brexit's impact on corporate legislation. It was enthralling to receive an informed opinion of what Britain leaving the EU actually meant.

"So you see, the whole thing's actually been pointless; there's a lot of global legislation we can implement, but we do still need to placate the EU, given our geographical location."

"You mean relaxing trade terms and conditions that would appease, say Japan, won't comply with EU laws and those still need to be maintained if we want access to the Single Market."

"Exactly. And, despite what the government says, we need access to the Single Market."

"So, we're fucked."

Joanna let out a throaty laughed as she nodded. "That's my conclusion sorted. 'So, we're fucked.' Millar, 2017."

"Thank you, Zara." She said, sounding surprised. "Honestly, it was actually good to talk about that. Just let me make a note of something."

"So," She began, setting down her pen. "I believe it's my turn." Joanna reminded the brunette, that predatory expression sending butterflies crashing through the young woman's stomach. "Have you thought on what I said?" She mused, running her foot up Zara's leg.

At risk of spilling it, Zara hastily sat her drink down. "What you said, when?" She was pretty sure she knew the direction the conversation was going, but given the fact they were in public and Joanna hadn't lowered her voice, the young woman wanted to confirm. That, and she didn't really have a straight answer.

Joanna took a pained intake of breath. "I think that counts as flippant, so that's one." Picking up the gold pen, she flicked open the moleskin notebook and on the inside cover scored several lines.

"Four?" Zara said, incredulously, "You just said that counts as one?"

"Yes but you were a bit pushy earlier. And," She scored through the four lines. "You just questioned me again."

"You said you were glad we talked." Zara muttered, trying to hide her enjoyment of this new game.

"Oh, Darling." Joanna said sympathetically, scoring once more. "Now, did you think about what I said on Sunday morning? Remember, in the hall. When I had you by the-"

"Ok!" Zara said hastily, glancing around before her gaze returned to Joanna. "Given my... predicament, I struggled to concentrate on what was being said." She answered truthfully, "However." She added quickly, as Joanna lifted the pen once more. "I liked what you did. I liked it a lot."

"I could tell." Joanna smirked, "You were a mess." Zara accepted the comment, it was true after all. "Would you like me to do that again?" Zara glimpsed around again before confirming that she would. "Good. What else would you like me to do to you?"

"Please, Joanna." Zara squirmed uncomfortably in her seat.

"It's alright." She said softly, "I won't make you talk about it." Zara's momentary relief was stifled as Joanna added another strike. "What? A deal is a deal."

So maybe she wasn't forced to talk about it, but the older woman made no effort to move the conversation along and after several agonising moments Zara raised her eyes and swallowed. "May I ask you something?"

"No. Let us change tack instead." And for the first time she lowered her voice and the pair hunched together over the small table. "You're curious, yes?" Zara nodded. "You like someone else taking control." Zara nodded. "You like pain?" Zara could feel dampness spreading between her legs and after a moment she nodded, eyes downcast. Joanna's fingers brushed her cheek before cupping her chin. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about." She said earnestly, looking into Zara's eyes. "It feels good." Zara returned the coy smile as the pair sat back up.

"I'm." She cleared her throat. "I'm quite open to trying, trying a lot. But, there's some, some aspects of whatever it is I like-"

"Submission."

"Keep your voice down!" The young woman hissed. Although she really had nothing to worry about; Tigerlily was a busy bar, not to mention it was Friday evening, people could hardly hear their own conversation, let alone their's. "Uh, yes, that. But there's some elements of it that I don't want to do."

"Tell me." Joanna instructed in a businesslike tone.

"Jesus Christ." Zara muttered, her mind torn between genuinely feeling uncomfortable and enjoying the power Joanna held over her. "I, I don't want anything extreme, or what I would deem extreme." A furrow formed on Joanna's brow but she allowed the girl to continue rambling. "I don't want, I don't want hurt, well I do, but nothing, nothing that I'm going to, you know, just nothing really bad." Zara was worrying a painted nail as she spoke, head bowed. "I don't want degraded and I've got my own life, I want to mainta-"

"Zara, stop." Joanna ordered impatiently as she got up.

The young woman's head snapped up, a horror struck look as she thought Joanna meant to leave.

"Budge up." The older woman instructed with a flick of her hand. She sat down next to the girl, their thighs and sides pressed together. "Look." She sighed, a softness creeping into her voice. "I don't like that you are even considering that I want to do anything to really hurt you, beyond what you may enjoy." Zara muttered an apology. "You don't need to apologise. I pushed too hard for you to talk about it. You're just so appealing when you're all hot and bothered." Joanna stroked her hair and the pair remained silent for a several moments before both going to speak at the same time.

Joanna urged Zara to continue. "Cards on the table." She sighed reluctantly. Cards on the bloody table on a second date, did you ever? "I'm not sure why, maybe because you seem to know my body better than I do, but I trust you."

Joanna didn't even try to stifle her ravishing smile and Zara could see a faint glow form on her pale cheeks. "If we are being open." She began, towing the grin into line, "You trusting me, is a gift. And all connotations aside, I appreciate it a great deal."

"To contextualise things for you, I spent some of my past not being in control. Its nothing serious and I'm not going to talk about it," She added, catching Zara's stricken expression. "So, it's now something I strive for in every aspect of my life. That doesn't mean I have a desire to harm you, mentally or physically. You're far too good for that."

Without a second thought, Zara kissed her; slender fingers wrapping gently around the nape of Joanna's neck as their lips slotted together perfectly.

After several moments Joanna pulled away, but not before her teeth nipped the young woman. "You just broke my public display of affection rule, Zara." She said in mock disappointment. "That's at least another three strikes." She reached for the pen and notebook. "Oh Darling," She pouted sympathetically, "You're up to ten."

******************************

"Tell me the truth." Joanna breathed as she pushed Zara roughly against the front door, the security light illuminating their frenzied embrace.

"About what?" Zara gasped as she felt a hand snake inside her coat and cup her breast.

Their mouths found one another once more in a wet, lipstick smearing exchange. Zara's hands gripped Joanna's short hair, messing with the stylish cut, as she pushed her chest into the woman's grasp. "Oh God." She moaned as lips fell to her neck, teeth grazing the sensitive flesh.

"You look so good tonight, Zara." Joanna growled in a low tone. Her other hand gliding down the silk blend of Zara's dress and round to her bum, firmly gripping the swell.

"That conversation really got to you." The young woman observed, her own hand now working its way into Joanna's layers.

"Mhmm. Now tell me what you've been thinking about all week?" Her tongue trailing up Zara's throat.

Fortunately, Joanna's house was well back from the street and partially shrouded by the garden, however between the leaves dropping from the trees and the security light they were not completely hidden.

"Now, Zara." Joanna sighed impatiently before biting the girl.

"Ahh. Sorry." She winced, breath fogging in the midnight air. "I, I, thought lots actually." Lots clearly wasn't descriptive enough as she winced under another nip. "I thought about you sitting on my face."

"And?" She whispered, lips against Zara's ear; her breath making the young woman shudder. "What were you doing?"

"Ah. There, there, wasn't much I could do, I could barely breathe. You were doing most of the work." Zara confessed, her voice sounding pained as she felt the hem of her dress being pulled up. "Not here." She urged, tugging the material back down.

"Do you want another strike?" Joanna asked. She straightened up, almost eye level with Zara, who for once had the height advantage.

The brunette smiled broadly, illuminating her beautiful face as she gazed at her lust maddened companion. "I think I do, yes." She'd barely finished the sentence before Joanna pressed her against the door once more.

Heat blazed through the young woman's body as their mouths locked and Joanna's hands pulled the garment's material up her thighs. Zara's resolve was fading quickly; the almost week long wait, the fantasies and the hours of conversation were about as much foreplay as the young woman could take. Not to mention the alfresco nature of their encounter adding to her arousal.

Slender arms draped over Joanna's shoulders as teasing hands roamed over Zara's thighs. Dexterous fingers trailed over the material that encased Zara's sex, teasing the young woman until her breath caught and hips moved with anticipation.

Eventually, Joanna dipped a cool hand into the material of Zara's panties, fingernails dragging lightly across her pubis. "Please." She winced, "We should do this inside."

"You sure?" Joanna purred, fingers trailing further down to the girl's aroused lips. "You really want that?" She smirked, moving her fingers into the wetness.

Zara opened her eyes to look into Joanna's before slowly shaking her head, biting her bottom lip as she did so.

"No, didn't think so." Her eyes glinting as she felt her fingers brush over Zara's cliterous, taking in her reaction. "You're so expressive when I touch you." Zara nodded, whining softly as she felt clever fingers move in that circular motion she liked.

The young woman leant into Joanna, lips pressing together momentarily before Joanna pushed her back. "I'm going to watch you cum." She informed her victim; one hand in her underwear the other on her shoulder, ensuring she stood straight backed against the door.

"I shouldn't." Zara pined without much conviction, her hips now moving to meet the Professor's accelerated manipulations, "It's too early."

"You should." Joanna coaxed, momentarily stopping to gather more of the girl's wetness before continuing at a faster pace. "You are too wound up to really enjoy what I've got planned for you." Zara's face, illuminated by the harsh light, crumpled as she groaned loudly at the thought of what was to come. That mounting pressure suddenly surging to an unsustainable level that caused her legs to shake. "Remember baby, eleven strikes." Joanna husked, her warm breath misting the cool air.

The short but intense orgasm hit her hard, making Zara grunt like she had taken a blow to the stomach as her body jolted. Joanna pressed her fingers firmly into the young woman's spasming bundle of nerves, the pressure accentuating the pleasure, whilst she watched Zara quake.

"Come on." Joanna said softly, not really allowing for any recovery time. "Let's get you inside." Once she'd opened the door for Zara, she instructed her to take off her coat and to go to the kitchen for a glass of water. Zara did so, readjusting her clothes as she moved.

No one had ever got her so hot as to where she would have done anything like that without a second thought, at least not sober. "That was awful brave. I bet Morningside has a pretty active Neighbourhood Watch." She commented to Joanna, who had just entered the dimly lit kitchen.

"Yes, it does. We might even make their little newspaper." She smirked, handing Zara a glass.

"The headlines are endless."

"Unsuspecting Architect Falls Victim to Professor. Something like that?" Joanna mused.

"You've forgotten the bit about me being a mere junior whilst you're a Deputy Head at the University." Zara said in a helpless voice, before taking a long drink of water.

Joanna made an involuntary noise, momentarily losing a drop of composure. "Now, that," She swallowed, "Was very naughty."

The older woman took her glass and sat it down before guiding Zara, who was feeling particularly pleased with herself, to turn around. "This is very pretty." She complemented, running her hands down the silky material. "But." Dexterous fingers moved to the zipper at the back of her neck. "It's what's underneath that I'm after." The young woman shivered as she heard and felt the material peel away from her back. Joanna's lips were on the exposed skin instantly as she pushed the rest of the dress from her, causing it to pool around her feet.

This left Zara standing in lingerie, a pair of heeled boots and tights, the black nylon of which obscured her legs. Joanna trailed her fingers lightly over the bra's dark green silk straps, but left the garment in place as she turned the young woman around.

Zara loved that lustful expression; at a time when the young woman was most vulnerable, the Professor never failed to make her feel desirable, even steady her nerves. Amusement glimmered across her face at the realisation; occasionally she was more comfortable in front of Joanna in a state of undress.

"What's so funny, Zara?" Joanna snapped, breaking the girl's contemplation.

"Nothing, Joanna. Sorry." Her eyes shifted down her counterpart's body. It hardly seemed fair that she should stand here like this whilst Joanna remained fully clothed. "Can I take your coat off, please?"

"Of course." She replied smoothly, a satisfied smile pulling at the corners of her mouth.

Zara stepped forward, their eyes almost level and kissed Joanna, the soft, tender exchange growing stronger as she pushed her body up against the woman who was now pressed against the countertop. Zara's hand held the back of her neck, the other gripping at the jacket's lapel and she moaned as she felt Joanna's firm grip tighten around her waist.

The young woman pushed the material from Joanna's slender shoulders, their mouths locked as they fumbled blindly to set the garment aside. Zara's hands trailed down the woman's front, taking in the jut of her collarbone, the swell of her chest, and down her ribs to her stomach.

Their breath quickened as Zara's fingers retraced their path back to Joanna's breasts. She squeezed, sucking on the woman's tongue as she did so.

Despite feeling the Professor shudder, Zara's hands were pushed away as Joanna made a disapproving noise. She tried again, only to received the same response. Third time lucky? "You have just earned another three." Joanna breathed between kisses.

"What does that mean?" She panted, nuzzling the collar of Joanna's shirt aside before giving the sensitive skin a long lazy lick.