Blueprints Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't play dumb with me, girl."

"Ah!" Zara gasped as Joanna's palm swatted her backside. "Does that mean I'm back down to thirteen?"

"Nice try." Joanna husked, returning the knowing grin. "Come on."

Zara took a step back, but stopped. "Hang on." Moving into the woman once more. "Can we do one thing first?"

"That depends." She whispered, her lips brushing against Zara's. "What is it?"

"You." She kissed the corner of Joanna's lips tenderly. "Please?"

Joanna contemplated the request. "Well, I suppose." She took one of Zara's hands and pressed it to her breast. "You're going to be useless by the time I'm done with you." Her low tone caused Zara to swallow hard.

Eager fingers worked the buttons of Joanna's white shirt as her mouth trailed lower with every exposure. Zara trailed her lips between the lace of Joanna's bra and onto her stomach, savouring the sensation and taste of her skin as she shifted.

Hands roamed slowly over her torso, down her hips and up the front of her thighs before Zara felt a hand in her hair, pulling her back up to Joanna's eye level. They kissed again and Zara's fingers crept to Joanna's back, under the shirt in search of the hook.

"It fastens at the front." Joanna breathed, causing her to pull up short and glance down. Sure enough, a gold clasp, masked as decal, held the garment place. Zara unclipped it without hesitation and pushed the material away. Everything about her screamed elegance and her two mauve peeked swells were no exception.

Instinctively, Zara took one into her mouth, moaning as she sucked gently on the hard flesh. Wetting her fingers, she stimulated the other, teasing the crinkled area. Joanna's murmur at the simultaneous assault spurred the girl on as she lost herself in the Professor.

Tentatively, her free hand snuck down Joanna's body and without warning she pressed it firmly into the woman's crotch; feeling the warmth burn through her trousers. Joanna gasped her mane and tightened the grip of her hair as Zara's fingers caressed the dampness.

"Mouth. Now." Joanna eventually growled, pulling the girl back up by the hair.

"May I take these off?" Zara teased, fingers slipping into the waistband of Joanna's tight pants.

"I would encourage it." She snapped impatiently.

Within moments, Zara was drinking Joanna in, her own arousal growing at the sight. Standing, elbow's resting on the worktop behind her, Joanna's body almost glowed in the dim light. Her white shirt and matching bra hung casually from her shoulders, revealing the majority of her torso; long legs completely bare, her trousers and brogues strewn on the tiled floor. Zara went to speak, but the words caught in her throat as she fixated on the Professor's lace encased sex.

"Come here, Zara." Despite now having two inches on Joanna, Zara felt considerably smaller in the commanding presence and without hesitation, stepped forward. Joanna kissed her hard before giving the girl a reassuring look. Zara nodded; the eagerness flashing across her face was all Joanna needed.

"Down." Joanna snarled slowly, a single fingertip applying pressure to the young woman's shoulder.

The tiles were hard and cold against Zara's knees, not that she cared; her mouth was level with Joanna's covered sex and without last week's trepidation the young woman sank her face into the rich material, breathing in that heady aroma as her tongue trailed over the lace.

She descended, continuing her exploration over the panties, the wet strip of thin material not leaving much to the young woman's imagination as she licked and kissed the covered folds. Her nose brushed Joanna's clit and she repeated the action several times before Joanna interjected.

"Take them off." The Professor growled. Zara didn't need told twice and in a split second the damp material was replaced by Zara's lips.

The pair moaned in unison as Zara kissed her way down Joanna's pubis before sinking her tongue between the smooth damp lips, savouring the taste. She flicked her tongue teasingly over the woman's clit, revelling in the her reaction.

One hand rested on the slight flare of Joanna's hip, the other trailed upwards, joining her mouth in pleasuring the magnificent woman. Zara looked up at Joanna, whose eyes were already on her, as she, at a tantalising pace, eased two fingers into the tight wet space.

"Keep going." The older woman nodded before emitting a faint throaty noise as the young woman filled her. "I could get used to you down there." Joanna husked as she drank in the sight of Zara kneeling before her.

"So could I." She smirked, raising a neat eyebrow before returning her mouth to Joanna's most sensitive spot; relishing in the shudders she caused.

Zara, replacing her mouth with her thumb, peeled her mouth away to watch Joanna. She loved to watch her lose herself in her own way as her head fell back in silent ecstasy; the sight of it made Zara's stomach flip. Feeling decidedly pleased with herself, the young woman moved her mouth back to Joanna's folds, lashing the area with her tongue, periodically shifting to tease the bundle of nerves.

Joanna moved and Zara broke away momentarily, watching in delight as a slender leg was draped over her shoulder. She caressed Joanna's calf and gently kissed the the inside of her thigh whilst gazing at Joanna's intimacy. However, the appreciation was cut short as the woman's leg tightened round the back of Zara's neck and, with a hand entwined in her long hair for good measure, Zara was plunged into the soft wetness.

She floundered momentarily; nose, lips, nose and chin enveloped in the woman. "Zara." Joanna warned through gritted teeth as the young woman struggled to match her assailant's rocking hips. Zara rested her hands on Joanna's hips, and despite the iron grip in her hair, began to match the rhythm.

"Zara." Joanna scolded again, breath getting heavier. "Fingers. Now."

Zara instantly began working two digits in and out of Joanna who, in return, lessened the grip on her hair, allowing the young woman's mouth to explore once more. Instinctively, her tongue trailed upwards to her clit; she lapped obediently, gradually increasing the pressure she applied to the nub until she felt a tremor.

Joanna's leg tightened around the young woman, pulling her into her as she let out a low groan. Zara continued to suck and lap at her clit before curling her fingers within Joanna, however the tremors did not intensify to what Zara knew they needed to be.

"Move your fingers faster." Joanna gasped, "I said faster!"

Zara obliged, intensifying her assault until an ache began to grow in Zara's arm and jaw. Nonetheless, Joanna continued to balance on the edge, trembling slightly as her breath grew extremely laboured.

"Oh fuck." She grimaced through gritted teeth.

Hearing Joanna curse, having her face pressed so deliciously into the Professor, how she tasted, everything, was driving pleasurable shock waves through Zara. She felt her own arousal soak through her underwear, however, as much as fucking Joanna was turning her on, she couldn't not have her cum.

Mimicking what Joanna had bestowed upon her, Zara pushed a third finger into her; inexperience causing her to do so with a bit more force than she'd intended. Joanna jolted violently and almost cried out. Zara was about to pull away, worried she had hurt her. However, Joanna's grip grew impossibly tight leaving the young woman little option but to work her sex. Three fingers thrust in and out of her as Zara, breathing heavily through her nose, locked her mouth around her clit, sucking whilst simultaneously flicking the nub with her tongue. Finally she felt the her partner's convulsion intensify.

"Just there. Just there. Just there." Joanna gasped, her legs beginning to quiver before Zara finally felt wetness spill down her palm as the dam most certainly broke.

That grip in her hair intensified painfully, but Zara continued to grind her tongue over the burning flesh whilst being pulled further into Joanna, whose legs trembled so vigorously she struggled maintain her balance. Zara's free hand shifted to her hip to steady the woman as she prolonged the climax in every way she could, relishing what she had reduced Joanna to.

Finally, she felt Joanna's movement's shift, indicating any attention on her clit was too much to take. However, Zara's mouth remained crouched between her legs, diligently licking and kissing away the juices which coated her lips and creamy thighs.

"My God, Zara." Joanna panted after a long recover. "You're bloody good at that."

"I was under a lot of guidance." She replied, shaking with adrenaline as she sat back.

"Not when it counted." Joanna reasoned, refastening her bra and walking towards a cupboard. "Here." She knelt beside the girl and tenderly wiped her hands. "I've made a right mess of you, haven't I?"

"Do you get a strike?" The brunette baited as she wiped Joanna from her face.

"As if you'd have the bottle." She challenged. "Come on now, it's getting late."

Zara rose from the cool floor, unsteady as butterflies whipped through her stomach. Not, however, with fear or reluctance, more an intense apprehension regarding the curiosity which was about to be satisfied.

One would never have known that mere minutes ago Joanna had been a writhing mess as she strode purposefully to the warmly lit living room. "I think we've given them enough of a show for one day." The Professor muttered as she drew the blinds, leaving Zara standing rather awkwardly in the centre of the room.

They stood about three feet apart in similar states of undress. Joanna, in her open shirt and underwear. Zara in silky lingerie of a deep green; long legs hazed by sheer panty hose and those black suede boots which brought her up to the height of most men.

Folding her arms, Joanna drank the young woman in for an excruciating amount of time, as if committing the vision to memory. Eventually, her lips pursing as she did so, her eyes rose Zara's. "Fourteen." She exhaled, a disheartened tone to her voice that made her counterpart gulp. "I am so disappointed."

A shiver visibly ran through Zara's body. This was no character Joanna had slipped into, she had merely solidified that authoritative facade. It was terrifyingly arousing.

Even Joanna stepping towards her made the young woman quake, but the professor took no heed. "You've been so bad." Zara almost whimpered as a heat within her began to build; Joanna's commanding presence, her tone of voice, the way her predatory gaze scolded the girl in more ways than one. She glanced away. "Look at me!" Joanna snapped, causing Zara to jump.

If she had blinked at the wrong time she would have missed it, the faintest twitch of Joanna's eyebrow, that reassurance, a check to make sure she was comfortable. Zara gave a subtle nod.

"I said," Joanna snarled, her face mere inches from Zara's. "You have been so bad. Have you got nothing to say for yourself?"

Zara hesitated. She hadn't really been bad. Then again pointing that out would not end well. Yes, she was excited but the thought of Joanna's hand colliding with her buttocks fifteen times was quite daunting. "Sorry?"

"Sorry?" Joanna scoffed. "I don't think sorry is going to cut it, do you?" But before the young woman could answer, Joanna spun her around, grabbed the back of her neck and marched her to the end of the same couch Zara had relaxed in the previous weekend.

Roughly, the architect was bent over its padded arm before her hands were pulled behind her back. This left Zara's torso unsupported, her face pressed into the velvet, and her vision mostly obscured by tousled hair.

Moments later the same hands returned to her hips and unceremoniously tugged her tights and briefs over her bum. She whimpered, feeling terribly exposed; ass high in the air and she just knew her glistening lips were too aroused to hide. "You will stay like that until I get back." Joanna ordered.

Zara waited, hearing her climb the stairs. Then, there was silence. A long silence. Anxiety whipped through the young woman and her nerves were starting to get the better of her as she contemplated what to do if she was left much longer. What if this was one of these waiting games, where you're left for hours and hours. Please God don't let it be that.

"Jesus!" Zara almost jumped out her skin, as, from nowhere, fingers trailed over her bum and up her back.

"Shhh, Darling." Joanna soothed, in a voice unrecognisable to the tone she had been using, as she swept Zara's hair from her face. "You look incredible." She smiled warmly. That smile, the way it softened her features, made the flecks of amber in her eyes glow. The young woman melted; Zara would do anything to have her look at her like that. "We can stop at anytime you like."

"It's fun. Scary. But fun." She assured her.

"It is." Joanna agreed in the same soft expression before clearing her throat. Like flicking a switch her countenance changed; eye's hardened, all kindness stripped away. "You need a word, Zara." She barked, stepping out of the girl's vision.

"A word?" Zara repeated, bewildered.

"Oh, do not act like you don't know what a safe word is, girl!"

Of course, Zara was familiar with the concept, but had never given any thought to what hers might be. She stammered; numerous ideas, each as ridiculous as the last, flitting through her mind.

"Now, Zara!"

"Blueprints?"

Joanna was silent for a moment. "Blueprints?" She tried to say in the same terse voice. Zara nodded. "Well," She hesitated, "Fine, you say that if it gets too much. Nothing else counts, no begging, screaming, pleading, alright?" Her voice hard as she turned her attention to Zara's rear. The creamy skin contrasting with the long rosewood paddle.

"What is that?" Zara snapped, her hands flying from behind her back to allow herself to look around. She saw Joanna standing at her hip; the sight caused another trickle of wetness to escape from her folds. All Joanna had done was take her shirt off and don a tight pencil skirt. The black material clamped around the curvature of her body, contrasting wonderfully with her white lace bra. The garment elevated her prowess tenfold, or maybe it was the frightfully erotic paddle Joanna was trailing over Zara's soft skin.

"This?" Joanna said innocently, lifting the implement from Zara's ass. "Its beautiful, isn't it?" It really was; highly polished, ergonomic, about two inches thick and a foot long.

"I, I, thought you'd use your hand." Zara stammered, genuinely concerned by the shiny dark wood.

"Nope." Joanna replied breezily and with no warning brought the implement down with some force.

Zara groaned as it hit her left cheek, but the pain she'd expected didn't quite arrive. There was a sting, a bearable, manageable, arousing sting.

"Shall we begin?" And without waiting for the girl to answer, Joanna wrenched her arms behind her back once more, causing Zara's chest and face to fall back into the velvet. "That one was for bringing your hands away without permission. Only fair, yes?" Zara made a noncommittal noise. "What?"

"Ahh." A flick of the paddle stung the inside of her thigh. "Yes, Joanna." She said automatically.

"Good girl."

Zara's body was rigid whilst waiting for the next blow. Her breath shallowed and her eyes darted futilely, yet nothing came. Slowly, her breathing calmed and the uncomfortable knots in her shoulders lessened as Joanna gently caressed her lower back. "You need to relax, Darling. Just calm down." She soothed in that smooth tone. "Good girl."

Whack!

"Hmmph." Her teeth gritted at the light sting which sent shockwaves straight to her sex. "Fourteen." She gasped instinctively.

"Very good." Joanna purred before bringing the paddle down on the exact same spot.

"Ahhh!" She jolted; that one hurt. She could feel the flesh inflame almost instantly as Joanna's fingers trailed lightly over the area, her touch feeling cool against the reddening flesh. "Thirteen."

Twelve through eight were manageable, enjoyable, each stroke sending a lighting bolt through her body which earthed between her legs.

"You're quite enjoying this, aren't you?" Joanna teased, slipping the smooth wood between Zara's sopping lips.

The young woman groaned, feeling the cool smooth implement gliding up and down her cleft. As the paddle brushed against her clit she whined in a high pitch and shook her head. It was going to take very little to make her cum and she didn't want to even think about the consequences of doing so without permission.

"No?" Joanna said, toying with the bundle of nerves.

"I can't, can't take that, Joanna. Please." She begged, feeling that pressure in the pit of her stomach grow.

"Alright." Joanna sighed, sliding the paddle from Zara's folds. "You see, I can be reasonable."

"Thank y-owwww!" That was the sorest one yet, the paddle swooshed down and landed low on firmer skin, close to her thigh. She breathed hard for a moment and her safe word played on her mind, but the delicious throbbing was only intensifying the pressure in her abdomen. "Seven." She murmured.

"Six." She managed through gritted teeth, the cords of her neck tightening as the same level of delicious pain was bestowed on the other side.

After number five the young woman was shaking, a cold sweat trickling down her back, but not from pain, well, not just from the pain. Her arse was on fire but that was not nearly as hot as the heat between her sticky thighs. The spanking, the submission, everything was the ultimate tease, the most intense foreplay Zara had ever had and it caused her to crave Joanna. She needed to have the woman's mouth, fingers, anything, in her, on her, so badly. So badly, that she began to beg.

"What's that, Darling?" Joanna asked, the paddle running up the inside of her thigh.

"I want you to..." She murmured inaudibly into the sofa.

"You want me to what, Zara? And please don't drool on this couch. You're making enough mess of the arm!" Joanna scolded.

Zara let out a guttural moan as the paddle toyed at her entrance. "I want you to fuck me."

"You want me to what?" She taunted.

"Fuck me, Joanna. Please!" Zara cried in frustration, her pretty face crumpling as if she may actually do so.

"Oh, don't be silly, Zara." Joanna sighed, as if the brunette was being ridiculous. However, the young woman did feel a slight pressure as Joanna inserted something, her fingers pushing what felt like cool metal deep inside her.

Joanna shifted and sat on the couch beside her, sucking her fingertips as she did so. "You have held on a lot longer than I expected." She voiced in that business like tone. "Of course, I'd love nothing more than to take you upstairs." She said in a slow, sexual rasp. "Lay you on that big bed, kiss you all over, make you feel so good." Her lips curled cruelly as Zara whined for it. "All you have to do is say your little word and I'll put three fingers deep inside you. You liked that when I did it before, didn't you?" Zara nodded weakly. "I'll fuck you so hard, baby." She continued in that honey smooth voice, "And when you think you can't take any more, I'll swirl my tongue over your clit just the way you-"

"Please stop!" Zara wailed, her body twitching in frustration.

"Say the word, Zara." Joanna goaded, her voice hard. The girl shook her head, velvet scraping against her damp flushed cheek. The only thing more arousing than the thought of Joanna doing all those things she'd just said was continuing with this delicious disciplining. "Fine. We'll continue." She pulled Zara's arms from her back and slipped something into the girl's hand.

They were stiff and uncooperative, but resting on her forearms was far more comfortable than the previous position. Her revised pose calmed the searing need for release slightly and she had the wherewithal to examine what Joanna had given her.