Blueprints Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zara, it's about to get a lot more fun. Well, for me anyway." Joanna teased, soft hands trailing over the throbbing flesh.

Zara didn't have time to contemplate Joanna's utterance; another swoosh and the impact jolted her forward with a grunt of pain, however the sensation was literally buzzed from her mind as the bullet inside her began to whir. "Oh fu-uck." She quivered, her hips shuddering against the intense sensation. "Fooo-uuur."

"SenseMotion." Joanna informed her in a blasé fashion. "A flick of your wrist and the intensity changes. So you, my Darling, are in control." Whack!

She groaned loudly, the stroke knocking the wind out of her as her body jerked once more. In turn the vibrator's ferocity increased significantly, and that mounting pressure ballooned to an almost unmanageable level. "Three." She choked. "Please, Joanna."

"Twoooo." Zara cried as Joanna ignored the plea, sending the paddle down hard on her thigh, the sting shooting straight to her cunt.

"Joanna," She gasped as her body convulsed involuntarily; the tremors coursing through her were like volts from a generator. Zara's vision blurred, and her legs began to quake whilst she tried to hold on, tried to fight the glorious tremors. "Joanna, I need to, I'm going to cum." She warned.

"Not yet. I'm not done with you." Joanna growled as her free hand entwined in the young woman's hair, pulling Zara's head up and back.

She felt the material of Joanna's skirt push into her sore flesh as the woman leant over her. "Give me that." She snapped impatiently, holding out her other hand to take the bullet's remote. With one quick motion, the device reached such intensity that the two women could hear its wet vibrations from within Zara.

Her body almost betrayed her as muscles contracted of their own accord and Zara's whole body jolted under the thunderous tremors of the bullet. "Please, Joanna, please." She cried, whilst her long legs clattered together.

Joanna on the other hand was a picture of serenity as she bent over the girl, hand still locked in her hair. "I'm so proud of you, Zara." She whispered in her ear before kissing a painfully prominent cord on her neck. "Just one more thing, Darling."

"Anything!" Zara cried.

"Whose are you?"

"I'm your girl." She gasped without hesitation.

"Whose?"

"Yours Joanna. I'm yours."

The genuine tone of Zara's response caught Joanna off guard and it took her a moment to regain her composure. Flicking the sentiment from her mind, she released her victim's hair and Zara's face, wet with perspiration, fell unceremoniously back into the sofa.

The young woman shuddered as Joanna's fingernails raked down the indent of her spine, before soft palms ran over her buttocks. She couldn't fathom how scorching flesh could bring her this amount of ecstasy, to the point that, despite the pulsing pain, she still craved that final whack.

The sensation of Joanna moving to impart it upon her caused the approaching climax to almost bubble over and she jolted, more wetness seeping down her thighs as she felt the cool paddle tease her scarlet flesh. The thought of the last, surely hard, spank had her omitting a guttural plea as she anticipated the impending explosion.

"Its coming, Darling." Joanna said softly as she lifted the paddle from Zara's skin.

The young woman was aware of nothing else except the sensation of the rosewood as it finally collided with her one last time; hitting her sensitive bead in a wet, slick, smack.

Epilogue

"How much of last night do you remember?" Joanna asked, pursing her lips as she watched the young woman rub body wash into her buttocks as she showered. The red had faded to a glowing pink, however, despite having massaged copious amounts of lotion into the woman's burning skin, three long rectangular marks remained. She felt a pang of guilt at those, especially the one where she had accidentally caught her thigh.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I blanked out at around four." Zara smiled broadly. If this is what the upper hand felt like, no wonder the Professor strived to maintain it. "Coping mechanism, for the pain, like that time I broke my collarbone." She almost giggled at that, but with her back to Joanna she got away with it.

"Oh come on!" Joanna retorted in a tone that, almost, begged the girl to be reasonable.

"I mean," She continued the act, lathering the rest of her body, "I thought I had a high pain threshold, but my God, Joanna."

"I'm sorry." And she meant it. Christ, she was so full of shit. You trusting me is a gift, I have no desire to harm you. Yet, what had she gone and made her take? Fifteen strikes. Look at her poor thigh! She thought Zara had grasped the concept of the safe word; fucking blueprints. Everything she did was a surprise. Everything about her was a revelation. Why was she even still here? Joanna swallowed the lump in her throat.

The truth was, despite the slight discomfort and not being able to fully recall every detail of the experience, Zara was exuberant. Every new act Joanna had bestowed upon her had taken her to unreachable heights, and especially after last night's awakening, she burned for the older woman.

The experience of truly submitting to Joanna as she'd done, had a profound impact on the girl, and not just because of the earth-shattering orgasm. The explosion, when it finally detonated, had her see white as she drifted in and out of consciousness. She was barely aware of anything except the physical release, a feeling akin to being propelled along a never ending electric current as Joanna prolonged the unbelievable pleasure. Zara writhed against the paddle as it was rubbed over her jolting clit and gushed onto Joanna, as somehow, without removing the whirring bullet, the woman manoeuvred two fingers into Zara's spasming wetness.

When her body eventually calmed, Zara saw sparks crackle in her hazed vision as she lay, too stiff and exhausted to move. She could have been absolutely anywhere for all she knew and it wasn't until this morning that she'd really processed just how intense the climax had been. No, the only thing she had been aware of as she lay, panting on the damp velvet was Joanna, and just how in sync she felt with the older woman. Like she'd finally found that piece of an unfinished puzzle. Her unfinished puzzle.

"Zara?" Joanna coaxed, walking toward the shower.

"Mmmm?" Zara murmured, breaking from her internal revelation.

"Come down stairs when you're done. I'll drive you home."

"Do you have plans?" Zara frowned, turning to face Joanna, whose eyes, for once, remained fixed on the young woman's.

"No, it's just," She stammered, completely unaccustomed to being on the back foot. "It's just-"

"Just what?" Zara said, cocking her head to one side. "I thought I was your girl?"

Numerous expressions flitted over Joanna's normally impassive visage as she took in what the young woman had said.

"Yes, Zara." She smiled slowly, as relieved as she was overjoyed, "You are my girl."