All Comments on 'Blushing Bride Ch. 02'

by britneyfan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it

This story presses all my buttons and rings all my bells.It was well written and comprehensively covered all the details that sissies like me adore.More please!

Cute Little ThingCute Little Thingalmost 18 years ago
terrific fun story

But poor Mark! What a sweetie for setting everything up and then you just totally overlook him when it comes to getting boys off, you bitch!

Smile - you should give Mark a special treat in the next installment.

Or not, maybe try another story vehicle. What are you going to do after this one in this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It would be very interesting..

..if one of "Gina's" friends were to get married and "Gina" and "Sam" were booked as the stag night strippers!

btch2bbredbtch2bbredalmost 18 years ago
OMG!!! I Loved It!!!

OMG!!! I loved this story. One of the best I've ever read. On a scale of 1-10, I give it an 11. Looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
something I've always wanted to do

This story is so hot -- it made me cum hard - and I ate it all up !!!! This is actually something that I've wanted to do (and have dreamed about) for quite a while. I too love getting dressed in women's clothes and I often have hot gay sex with men while I'm dressed. However, so far it's only been strangers. I really and truly want to suck off all of my male friends' cocks and have them fuck me while I'm doing it. I want all of them to know that I'm a sissy faggot cock-sucking slut. They all think I only have sex with women but I really & truly want them to know the truth -- that I'm a cock-sucking faggot bitch who loves getting his man-pussy fucked deep & hard. Your story has inspired me to think of a way to make it happen. Wish me luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous