All Comments on 'BNWO: Jasmine's Discovery'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

Jasmine, you have to be the filthiest, most perverted writer on this site, and that's saying something! This story is absolutely brilliant. I-'m dripping wet as I type this, and my only regret is that my cuckold has already left for work. He's going to have his work cut out tonight. I'll be sitting on his face as soon as he comes in through the door! 5 stars seem so inadequate for all the work you've put into this, but that's all I can give you. I hope this opening chapter is but the first in a long running serial. The possibilities are endless, and you have just the disgustingly filthy imagination to write them! Please consider this an official request for more.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

Five stars. Totally hot. You had my nipples tingling right from the start, and that led to to teasing and tugging them and eventually to stroking my hard cock. Thanks. Always looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another fantastic story. You never disappoint. I especially love the illustrated ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty stupid,are you a fat ugly red headed negro lover because no decent man will look at you ?

PhoenixLordPhoenixLordabout 1 year ago

Awesome as always. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love an impregnation party!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your writing has really plateaued for us long time readers but still better than most writers on this site. Three stars.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

I love all our illustrated stories. They really add something extra that turns me on so much.

Keep up the great writing.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

DAMN..!! AMAZING long story.. !!! Please,... write More..!!!

MidwestDaveMidwestDaveabout 1 year ago

Not just another excellent story, but some of the best illustrations yet. I particularly liked the Jasmine creampie pic.

skiestaskiestaabout 1 year ago

Outstanding!! Such a kinky tough topic and you write it so well! Such real and vivid details...tough to stay focused 😛🤤

You convey this topic better than anyone!! Brilliant!

wandereyewandereyeabout 1 year ago
Loved it

I loved reading this story. I would love to be a janitor at this fine establishment. I'm sure they wouldn't mind having an eager to please white man as a janitor.

wandereyewandereyeabout 1 year ago
Loved it

I loved reading this story. I would love to be a janitor at this fine establishment. I'm sure they wouldn't mind having an eager to please white man as a janitor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Garbage. Typical Canadian ignorance. Go woke, go broke. The luster on your reputation is wearing thin. I think your sell by date is rapidly approaching. You'll end up no more than a has been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I get the impression that you like writing shitty stories. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't understand why so many readers love these illustrations to me they are cartoonish. Your story is good.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Where is that school, I want to teach there.

Loved the illustrations.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You were one of the women that carried the signs "My Legs Are Open For Immigrants" didn't you?

With every story you vomit, the more I'm convinced you are 350lbs have blue hair and would blindly support our communist leader Little Justin sparkle socks until he puts you up against a wall and tells you that useful idiots are no longer needed.

slth8469slth8469about 1 year ago

Another great story keep up the good work. Illustrations are absolutely gorgeous 😍

gt973gt973about 1 year ago

Sorry didnt make it past page 2 didnt care for the story so predictable of our writing now. I think this is 4 in a row I didnt care for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow another great story from your fertile imagination. Very hot and erotic. Absolutely loved the premise and unfolding of the story. Would really like to see more of this story line explored in the future. Shanice's dominance and taking charge was great could be even more pronounced in future stories where she includes much more race play and forbidden use of the n word. Would also like to see Shay dominate both Jasmine and her daughter together perhaps with Shanice and her son and husband included. Food for thought hopefully. But thank you for writing yet another masterpiece of erotica for so many of us to enjoy. You keep getting better and it shows. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two stars. Agree with comments: predictable, cartoonish... You was one of my favorite writers. Maybe, I just expect too much.

BbcAddict123BbcAddict123about 1 year ago

You should write about a husband slowly finding out his whole family(wife, daughter and possibly son) is dominated by the bnwo catching them just after they finished serving black men and women or just before eventually he gets sent videos or pictures of white women being fucked (who are all his family members) without him knowing yet ending with him getting dominated by BBC.

Also can you finish school of BBC and BBC domination series really want to see the gymnast gf get blacked

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 1 year ago

I love the story it's really pushed the BBC buttons but I'm sad in the fact that you're only have girls be sluts for BBC I would have thought even in the background of the orgy you would have had some white boys being broken in as Jasmine and her daughter are are getting a chocolate overdose

PyjamamanPyjamamanabout 1 year ago

This is your best work till date. How you added real life character to this story was soo hot!! Please do more in this series!

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Very hot story. Pictures added a lot!

Lancs50Lancs50about 1 year ago

This is a completely erotic and seductive story. Jasmine learns of her true sexual desires while experiencing the real thing with two gifted, father/son BBC and a hot sexy dominating a sexually liberated Mom. Adding the surprisingly hot sexy daughter was a great stroke.

Perhaps having Jasmine discover her ex. was already into black pussy and the occasional BBC as well only to find out Mom and daughter were already BBC sluts. A story of family discovery.

Just a thought.

You do have such a beautifully naughty and sexual creative style of writing. You are without a doubt my favorite writer her. I sometimes hope your real name is Jasmine.

Bud

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeabout 1 year ago

Your fantasies and hot stories never disappoint! And this one covered it all. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are by far the most prolific writer on this site. But this story is proof that quantity does not equal quality. I’m a long time reader, but your luster is fading fast. I’d rather wait a month for a great story with some character development, then to read mediocre stories every week. Three stars.

devil_dogs21devil_dogs21about 1 year ago

I've never given less than 5 stars before but this wasn't your best work (IMO), I do like race play stories but doesn't have your usual seduction or breaking down of the character as your other ones do. I see a lot of people did like it so it may be I prefer a different style of stories than others (but consistent with the majority of your other stories). Regardless, you are still my #1 author on the site so I always eagerly look forward to new stories from you. I'm sure after 600+ stories it's probably difficult to continue to come up with original content.

earlcarterearlcarterabout 1 year ago

great story as usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh wow. So hot. Thank you.

PassionateCelinePassionateCelineabout 1 year ago

5 stars just isn't enough for this story!!!! I would give 100 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
To add to my last comment

And I think women wearing glasses is the hottest thing ever!!!

Closetfreak3Closetfreak3about 1 year ago

I love bnwo but this was just too much. It was also really long I gave up after two pages. I love when superior black cock turns a white girl into a whore and ducks guys, but I couldn’t get into this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story. It brought me great pleasure (several times) to read it. Loved the illustrations. Jasmine is so hot, especially filled with black cock. I hope you write some more BNOW stories. I'd love to read about an entire white family submitting to BNOW, including dad, brothers, etc. assisting in the breeding and pregnancy of the female relatives.

firstoflast101firstoflast101about 1 year ago

i read this before and i have to say the story was good i wish i went to a school like this. the first action when the teacher walked into the principal's room and was fucked by these two black dudes was funny .i would like to have an BBC to

bizarrpaarbizarrpaar12 months ago

We love the Story... Great illustrations... Love the idea of BNWO.... I am 56 and i love young bbc a lot

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow!

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

571. I know I read and thoroughly enjoyed this wicked story and selected 5stars, but I don’t find a comment. So, I’ll just say that you should be proud of creating such an awesome tale of seduction.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Extremely erotic. There is definitely scope for further extention of the story. And since Jasmine and her daughter have become black cock sluts and seems to love that position, the next obvious thing is for them to get impregnated by black seed and bear black babies. Illustrations of that would be highly erotic. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think this is the first time i have not enjoyed one of your stories, i think it is because it is illustrated and there are just to many images, your stories are really good without having to rely on images, and this story did nothing for me at all, i always enjoy interracial lesbian stories and your All white school blacked 1970 is a firm favourite of mine, but this story did not come across as being penned by you.

Bicurious_77Bicurious_777 months ago

I’ll take any story with an illustration of my favorite teacher/author. The only change I would have liked to see was Ms Walker anally fucked by Darnell at the urging of his parents. That would have been the final initiation into the BNWO! Loved the story Jasmine!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would love to read a follow up to this one, illustrated of course, to see what happens to Ms. Walker next at the new school.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I know this just a stroke story but when the teacher gets to the poolside orgy she sees her daughter being made airtight. Later she describes the daughter being assfucked for the first time. Just a bit sloppy writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, I love reading your stories but I wonder if the teacher is being fucked all of the time while she is not teaching just when will she be able to make any lesson plans, eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner, have a drink by herself, or just listen to some music? If she is not teaching, it appears that she will be having some black guys or women at her home most of the time. In other words, she is free use anytime, anywhere, except when she is in the classroom teaching. Like the illustrations but sometimes there are too many in a row.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the story would also love to see it continue. I could see Angela becoming a major player in Jasmines new life. Interactions with the other teachers. They mentioned the janitors were fair game also they must be cum buckets that get called into clean up after some of the fun. I could see it being fairly mellow during the week with some sex nothing over the top until the weekend party in the auditorium. The black students have elected a committee that meets during the week meet and discuss what to do at the party. The white girls are informed on a need to know basis. They basically play with the girls. One time its simple strip tease and lap dances with all hands on, another time certain women dominate others like daughter dominating mother new student dominating the principal, sexual contests, an auction, etc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...