All Comments on 'Boarding School Ch. 06'

by mmmichaelmmm

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I didn't like the sharing of of the submissive one, but i love how the Dom touches him all over, especially his sensitive nipples, and of course his stretched bottom. I was also turned on when the submissive flipped over to his back, and the dom fucked his face. A huge fantasy of mine!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa24 days ago

You probably surprised everyone a bit with the situations that the boy experienced in the bathroom earlier with an older student, John, on the orders and promises given by the teacher. Also surprising was the teacher tying the boy to the table and giving him to John to fuck him hard. I really liked that the teacher took care of the boy after having sex with John and did not allow John's semen to remain in the sissy boy's body. Finally, the boy's hot oral sex with his teacher is great. Will the sissy boy only be for the teacher now? Will it become a toy for others? πŸ§’πŸ»β™€οΈπŸ‘™πŸ‘£πŸ¦πŸΌπŸ’‹πŸ‘πŸ’¦πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸŽ“πŸ§‘πŸ»

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦³βš§οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ§’πŸ»

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermmmichaelmmm@mmmichaelmmm
I love reading and writing stories. The mind is able to paint pictures more erotic than actual pictures. Love first time male male stories, sissy makers and trainers, love panties and fetishes. My latest fetish is about hucows and how women volunteer themselves to degradation,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES