Boathouse Bliss

Story Info
A bisexual married older couple find joy on boat with young.
1.9k words
4.48
8.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard rain. My eyes peeled open to see the digital clock on the wall facing the bed read 5:00 a.m. I looked through the small circle window and saw darkness. Thunder cracked. I jumped slightly causing my husband on the right, Alexander to wake up.

"Natalia," he said with sleep in his voice, "it's raining," he stated as if he were telling me something I didn't know.

"Go, back to sleep," said Sully who lay on my left.

The three of us had been together for nearly ten years and for the last five years, we lived mostly off the grid in our boathouse in sunny Florida.

Alex was handsome. He was in his mid-fifties as was I. His beard was gray. His hair was black, longer with gray on the sides. "Well, I can't sleep with all this rain," he replied as he eased on top of me.

I felt his fullness pressing against my walls. Each thrust was slow and methodical. Softly we moaned in unison. His blue eyes stared into mine. He drew closer until I felt his breath dance on my skin, "Oh Alex," I moaned in his right ear.

"Well, darn," uttered Sully, "I guess I have to join you two."

Sully was younger than us both. We met him one night at a party. He was twenty-five years old when he approached me. I asked Alex if he didn't mind us having a third and the rest as they say is history.

My mouth opened and my tongue appeared. I traced the tip of his cock. He loved when I played before trying to suck the skin off his shaft. A drip of precum melted on my tongue. It was sweet.

I opened wider and took every inch into my mouth. I felt his pubes brush against my lips. I gargled and gagged and he showed no mercy. He pushed deeper until my eyes watered. Slowly he pulled from my mouth for a moment. He ran his fingers through my long graying hair. Our mouths touched.

Alex had my right leg on his shoulder drilling my pussy with vigor. I felt Sully's fingers on my gem. He wiggled rapidly, "You like that?"

"Yes."

"You love being our slut?"

"Yes, fuck yes!"

My body shuddered with delight. I was in a haze. Then I let Sully sit on Alex's stiff cock. Sully poked his way into my ass. He rode Alex as he drilled my tight puckered ring.

Sully said it was a joy to have his ass stroked as he stroked my ass. Our bodies were warm, sweat beaded on our foreheads, and we moaned loudly.

As we were enjoying ourselves, we heard a loud bang on the side of the boat. Sully's eyebrow lifted, "Who could that be?" he asked.

Stunned, we both shrugged. "Maybe they'll go away," said Alex with hope.

Sully moved faster. I felt my ass filling with cum. Then I felt Alex tense up. I moved to the top of the bed. Alex pulled his cock from Sully's ass just in time for us to witness it twitch. Cum spewed out in ribbons.

"Boom, boom, boom," we heard again. "Hello, is anyone there?" a melodic voice sounded.

"It's a woman," said Sully, "maybe she needs some help." He left the bed.

We watched as he hurried to get dressed into a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. We eagerly left the bed and got cleaned up.

****

Alex and I walked into the living room area. We saw her covered with a towel and holding a mug to her pretty full lips. I looked into her big round brown eyes. She smiled, "I'm Malia. Sorry to bother you all, but I just moved into Gregg Abbot's old boat. I'm new to this kind of thing. I was scared when it started raining hard."

Alex rubbed his chin, "You knew Gregg Abbot? How?"

She chuckled, "We were together. He left me the boat. Gregg was good to me. He put me through college and even financed my online boutique."

This girl looked young. She may have been older. Gregg Abbot was almost sixty when he died. Alex and I were both astonished, "I guess that old fart wasn't as uptight as we thought," stated Alex as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

She smiled, "Gregg was fun. He had a wild side. We went on a lot of trips together."

My eyebrow lifted, "How old are you if you don't mind me asking."

"I'm twenty-six. I just look like I graduated high school but I'm grown."

I nodded. She was gorgeous. She had this pretty dark mocha skin, her hair was pulled into this curly bun, and when she spoke, her dimples sank into her cheeks. My mind swam with all kinds of ideas as she sat there sipping on that cup of coffee.

It had been a while since we had a woman in our bed. Just looking at her had me drenched in anticipation of what she must have tasted like. I felt a nudge from Alex as he handed me a cup of coffee. We shared a look of agreement. I knew he'd be just as excited to have that sweet young pussy ride his fat cock.

We learned that she was from Mobile, Alabama, and later moved to Florida for school. She met Gregg at a restaurant where she worked. He took an interest in her and they later got involved despite Gregg being married with several kids.

The rain subsided. She breathed a sigh of relief, "Sorry I woke you all up so early. It was so nerve-wracking."

"It's all right," said Sully with a big cheesy grin, "you're welcome to come over any time."

She handed him the coffee mug, "Thanks again. I appreciate you all. Glad I made some new friends."

****

Four days I spent getting to know Malia and she was a ball of energy. We went walking every day around the marina. One day we needed to stop for a break, well, I did. She asked me if Sully was our son. She found him attractive.

I chuckled, "He's, our lover."

Her jaw nearly hit the ground. I laughed, "We've been together for ten years."

"Shut the front door. So, like the three of y'all get busy at the same time?" she asked with wide eyes.

"Every night. You've never?"

She shook her head, "I was only ever with Gregg."

"And how was he?" I asked out of curiosity.

When her face lit up, I knew the answer. "He was wonderful. My Greggie. I loved him."

"Did his wife ever know?"

She nodded, "Yeah. She did but by the time I came along their marriage was already stale. They hadn't been together in years."

"Well, if you ever want to come over one night, I'm sure my guys won't object."

I could see her rolling the idea around in her head. She was afraid to admit she wanted to so I said, "Don't be embarrassed. Whatever happens inside of our boat stays on the boat. Come, let's finish our walk and head back for something to eat."

***

We got back to my boat; the guys were still out. It was perfect for Malia and me to chat more. I made us lunch and poured us some wine. We sat in the living room talking about our wildest fantasies. "One night, Alex watched five men take me from behind. Then we had sex. I swear he never came so hard. It's like he gets off watching other men fuck me. Our sex has always been great. We just like to keep it spontaneous. We are open to new experiences."

"The craziest thing I ever did was kiss a woman. She was my friend in college. She's married to another woman now but for a time we were close. I wanted Gregg. So, she moved on."

I reached for her hand. She didn't move away. I eased closer and touched her chin. Her skin was silky soft and her lips were even softer. I tasted the wine on her tongue. She giggled, "Are you sure this is, okay?" she asked as if we were doing something illegal.

"You're an adult and so am I."

I peeled off the terry cloth shorts she wore. She wasn't wearing any panties. Her bare pussy still smelled nice despite our one-mile walk. I touched her clit with my finger tip and moved in tiny circles. My heart raced. I leaned in and tasted the nectar that seeped from her.

She played with her big breasts, squeezing them as I sent her into a frenzy licking her joy spot. Two fingers slipped inside. So moist and gushy. I removed my clothes and lay on top of her. Our lips touched as we humped each other until we both got off.

*****

One week went by. Malia and I would go on our walks and later return to the boat for lunch and a little fun. She was in the bed with her legs spread wide. I was tasting her when Alex walked into the cabin. I left the bed. She pulled the covers over her naked body.

"Alex, you're home early," I stated surprisingly.

"Well, yeah. I sent you a message telling you that I forgot my wallet. I see you two are busy."

I smiled, "We are. You're welcome to join us."

"I do, um, Sully is out in the car waiting."

I walked over to him. I felt the bulge behind his zipper. "I'm sure he'll come in to see what's keeping you," I replied as I kissed his neck.

His pants dropped to his ankles and I dropped to my knees. I held his cock in my fist and massaged his shaft watching his head disappear and reappear through that space between my thumb and index finger.

Eagerly, Malia left the bed and joined me. We took turns licking his shaft. Our tongues touched as we fought to service him.

The door flung open. Sully spotted us on the floor. We must have been a sight with globs of spit dripping from our mouths. He immediately came out of his clothes. As he walked toward us, his long cock bobbed with each step. He stopped. It dangled in front of Malia and she gladly opened her mouth. It was impressive how she took all nine inches. Her big brown eyes peered into him as he fucked her mouth slowly.

Perfection, I thought. He helped her up and she fed his rod into her opening. He bounced her on his young, thick, long cock. It was beautiful. There we were side-by-side bouncing on those delicious cocks moaning to our heart's content with legs flopping in the air.

After several minutes of bouncing, we ended up on our backs in bed. Alex was between Malia's legs. He took his time thrusting. So good, her pretty hand touched the side of his face. His mouth touched hers. This was sweet perfection. A young buck for me and a young little cunt for him.

Her hands cupped his ass and she threw her hips up repeatedly. Her body trembled. He thrust faster and held steady as his cum filled her sweet tight pussy.

Alex slowly rolled off her. I whispered to Sully to fill her pussy again. He obliged me.

I heard the wet gushy sound when he penetrated and their bodies collided. He thrust and rolled until he twitched and gasped. He pulled his long dick from her center. I saw all those intermingled juices seeping out. I went between her legs. I kissed her opening. Her fingers played in my hair as the guys watched. After I wet my lips, I looked up at her pretty face and smiled.