Bob, Ted, Carol, Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give us a second," said mom.

She cleaned up her and dad's cups and plates and grabbed her purse from the bedroom. "Ready," she said.

On the way out, mom told us, "We won't be back soon. You guys are on the hook for your own lunch and probably dinner too," she informed us. "There's plenty of stuff in the refrigerator so you shouldn't have a problem."

As a parting shot, she said, "Don't drink all the beer," and gave us a huge smile.

Ted and Alice found mugs, filled them with coffee and sat at the table.

"What's the plan?" asked Alice.

"No plan," Carol said. "Swim in the lagoon, lay in the sun, sleep, maybe some time in the hot tub and otherwise just hang out."

"I'm good with that," agreed Alice. "What's first?"

"Suits and the beach," suggested Carol.

"Deal," said Alice. "I'll get into my swim suit."

She got up and headed for the door.

"I should probably get my suit too," said Ted and followed his sister.

When they were gone, Carol stood up, came next to my chair, leaned over and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Just a thank you for the best night of my life and a promise of more to come," said Carol. "Come upstairs with me."

"We don't have enough time. Ted and Alice will be back soon," I reminded her.

"I know that," she informed me. "We need to get into our suits as well and I might need some "help."

Upstairs, Carol found her bikini on the chair in my bedroom. "I wondered where this was," she said. "I'm glad mom didn't come upstairs this morning."

She began to get undressed. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Changing into my bathing suit. What did you think?" she asked.

"I need to get used to the new reality of our relationship," I admitted.

"I agree," said Carol. "Now get into your suit."

Naked, Carol began to put on her bikini. I paused to watch.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"The most beautiful woman I've ever seen," I said.

"You say the most perfect things," Carol said. She came to me and kissed me. "We have time for a quick tit kiss," she offered.

I kissed her nipple. She giggled. "I can't wait for more of that," she said, "but we need to put on our suits before Ted and Alice get back.

Carol pulled on her bikini bottom. "Oooh," she cried.

"What?"

"It's still damp from last night and it cold," she said. "It'll be fine."

I stripped planning to put on my trunks.

"Wait," called Carol. She come over and kissed the tip of my cock. "Just a little encouragement for later," she said.

I discovered what she meant by the cold damp suit. I put on a tee shirt and Carol went next door and came back wearing a beach cover up over her suit. We were just back downstairs when Ted and Alice returned.

We grabbed two beach blankets and some towels, sun block and hats and headed out the back to the beach. We laid out the blankets and put our towels on them. "Anyone for an early dip in the lagoon?" asked Ted.

Unanimous agreement. I pulled off my tee shirt and Carol removed her cover up. I was right. Ted almost lost his shit when he saw her. Alice noticed as well. "Damn, girl," she said. "Where did you get that suit?"

"I bought it last week knowing we were coming here," she said.

"And you mother approved?"

"She hasn't seen it and I don't need her approval," responded Carol.

"Well, I wish you had told me. I would have gone shopping myself," Alice commented.

"You look fantastic in your suit," responded Carol.

I agreed. Alice looked incredible in her one piece bathing suit. It was cut high on her hips, tapering to a narrow strip passing between her legs and plunging very low on her chest accentuating the swell of her breasts and the cleavage between them.

We headed for the water. Ted was in front of us, obviously rearranging himself in his trunks. We dove into the warm water. After only a few minutes, Carol commented. "If we're going to stay in the water, I need to spread on some sun block. Could you help me?" she asked me.

She headed back to the blankets and I followed. She handed me the tube of sun block. "Spread it everywhere," she suggested. "Even some of the places that aren't in the sun," she smiled.

I did as she suggested, careful not to let Ted or Alice see where my fingers disappeared sometimes. Carol did the same for me, creating an expected response under my suit and we headed back to the lagoon.

Carol noticed someone on the beach about fifty yards away from us, behind another pair of condos. She tapped me on my shoulder and pointed out the woman up the beach. I followed her direction and saw the woman. "Is she wearing a bathing suit?" Carol asked.

I looked carefully. "She may not be," I answered.

At that moment, the woman noticed us. She raised her arm and waved. Carol waved back. "She definitely isn't," she said.

The woman disappeared for a moment and then started walking toward us. As she approached, I noticed she was wearing a beach cover up that didn't cover or hide anything.

When she arrived, we introduced ourselves. Her name was Michelle and she was French. A few minutes later, we were joined by Ted and Alice. We had a casual conversation about our backgrounds and why we were on the island. Michelle and her boyfriend Robert, she pronounced it "Robeaire," were spending the August holiday on the island. They were in their late twenties and worked at office jobs in Paris.

I mentioned that I wasn't aware that the beach was clothing optional.

"You mean this?" asked Michelle waving her hands over her body. "I'm sorry if I've offended you."

"Not at all," I responded quickly accompanied with nods of agreement from the others. "We're not offended, just uninformed."

"Yes," Michelle continued. "It's one of the reasons we come here. We really enjoy the freedom and I love the way the water feels on my body."

We noticed a well fit gentleman walking toward us from the same direction than Michelle had come from. We waited until he arrived. He was wearing an almost not there bathing trunk. Michelle introduced him and we shook hands.

"Michelle," he pronounced it with too many el's. "We have a lunch engagement we need to get ready for."

Michelle and Robert headed back up the beach and we headed for the water.

"That was interesting," commented Ted.

"The way she wasn't dressed or the information about the clothing optional beach?" asked Alice.

"Both, I guess," answered Ted.

Carol appeared to be thinking. Alice looked at her. "What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I'm thinking that suddenly this suit is too confining," Carol answered honestly.

"You're not considering what I think you're considering, are you?" asked Alice.

"I am," confirmed Carol. "Is that a problem?"

"In front of your brother?" asked a concerned Alice.

"It's nothing he hasn't seen before," announced Carol.

That stopped all conversation. I looked at her, shocked at her admission.

"I need to process that statement," said Alice. "Meanwhile," she continued. "I'm not sure I'm that comfortable swimming naked in front of my brother."

"Not in front of Bob?" Carol asked.

"That seems less intimidating than in front of Ted," admitted Alice.

"I don't see much difference," stated Carol. "We've know each other all our lives. Bob and Ted are like brothers to both of us or, for the purposes of this conversation, just friends. Either way, I don't have a problem."

You could feel everyone thinking and anticipation was in the air.

"Well, I've decided," said Carol. Without pause or ceremony, she took off her top, stripped off her bottom and headed for the water.

Alice gasped, Ted squirmed and I laughed. I pushed off my trunks and followed Carol.

Carol and I waited in waist deep water, watching Alice and Ted resolve their reluctance on the beach. They had a short conversation that we couldn't hear. While Alice watched, Ted removed his trunks, tossed them on a blanket and headed for the water. I was relieved to notice that he wasn't better endowed than I was.

Alice, alone on the beach, was having a difficult internal conversation. I watched as she sighed and then began to remove her suit. She pushed the straps from her shoulders, rolled the top to below her breasts and began to push the remainder of the suit down her legs. She tossed the suit on the blanket next to Ted's suit, turned and started walking toward the water. Her delay in making a decision put her in a difficult position, worse than if she had just stripped and run into the water.

We all watched her walk toward us, on display. Her breasts were similar to Carol's although slightly larger. Below, she sported a neatly trimmed, narrow triangle of dark pubic hair. Her hips swayed as she walked on the soft sand, accentuating the appeal of her nakedness.

Alice joined the rest of us in the water. The first few minutes were uncomfortable for all of us. The women were naked from the waist up and out of the water. The water did little to hide what was below the surface. Slowly, we accepted the mutual nakedness and our play and interactions in the water became similar to what they were if we had been wearing suits. Slowly, activities not possible wearing suits began. Everyone seemed to touch each other more frequently and lingeringly.

At one point, Alice got me aside. "Like what you see?" she asked.

"I love what I see," I said. "You're an incredible woman with an incredible body to match. What's not to like?" I asked.

"Thank you," Alice said. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and moved on.

Carol moved next to me. "What was that all about?" she asked.

"The kiss?" I asked. Before she could answer, I said, "She asked if I liked her naked and I complemented her. The kiss was her thank you."

"She is the complete package, isn't she?" asked Carol.

"She is," I agreed.

"Would you like to fuck her?" Carol asked.

"We shouldn't deal in hypotheticals," I answered.

"What if it wasn't theoretical?" she asked.

"You know something I don't?" I asked.

"I think I could make it happen," Carol said.

"Carol," I said. "We've just discovered each other and you're already plotting for me in bed another woman?"

"We're not exclusive," she countered. "And Alice isn't just another woman. Alice is a lifelong friend and we've shared many things over the years."

"Boyfriends and brothers?" I asked.

"Not yet but Ted is a good looking guy," Carol smiled.

"Ah, I see where this is going," I said. "Do whatever you want to do. I'll follow your lead."

"Even if it means you fuck Alice?"

"Even if it means I fuck Alice," I affirmed.

We played in the lagoon until someone suggested we should have lunch. We picked up our suits and headed for the condo without putting them on. Inside, the girls worked on getting lunch on the table while Ted and I searched out the drier and put our suits in to dry.

In the kitchen, Alice tapped Carol on the shoulder to get her attention. "Thanks for talking me out of my bathing suit," she said.

"You're welcome," responded Carol. "It feels pretty good, doesn't it?"

"It does," Alice agreed, "but it's more than that. It's made me a different person."

"How's that?" prompted Carol anxious to hear what Alice had to say.

"Somehow, I've become more confident, less withdrawn," Alice admitted.

"Could you describe how?" asked Carol.

"I'm not as critical of my body as I used to be," said Alice. "Suddenly, I'm more concerned about how others see me."

"Even Bob?" Carol asked.

"Especially Bob," admitted Alice.

"Nice to know," thought Carol. "How about Ted?" she asked.

"Ted too," Alice said. "But he's my brother."

"What if he wasn't your brother?" asked Carol.

"What does that mean?" asked Alice. "He is my brother."

"You're also a woman and he's a man," explained Carol. "I don't think your body cares that he's your brother or not."

"Where are you going with this?" asked Alice.

"Let me try a different approach," suggested Carol. "You're suddenly attracted to Rob?"

"I think so," said Carol. "I don't understand what I'm feeling since we've all been naked together."

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"You know," expressed Alice, "I could consider that. Actually, I think I would."

"Then why not your brother too?" asked Carol.

"Tell me more," requested Alice.

"Both Ted and Bob are men. They have the same sex drives as we do. If you could fuck one then what's the difference if you also fuck the other?" Carol asked.

"I can see that," admitted Alice. "But I'd have to get past the fact that he's my brother."

"If things got heavy between you two, I think you'd forget that pretty quickly," suggested Carol.

"You mean if he kissed me?" asked Alice.

"That and more. Imagine if he touched your nipples and clit?" suggested Carol"

Alice closed her eyes.

"That's it," said Carol. "You'd close your eyes and your hormones would take over."

"True," admitted Alice.

"Then, you wouldn't see him as your brother and your body would demand more. What difference would it make if it was Bob or Ted?"

"You're starting to convince me," admitted Alice.

"It convinced me," admitted Carol.

"Wait!" exclaimed Alice. "Are you telling me that you and Bob are already fucking each other? And you dropped that line about him already seeing you naked. It's true. You're fucking Bob,"

"Don't tell Bob you know," asked Carol.

"How come you didn't tell me sooner?" asked Carol. "And how long have you been doing it?"

"Since last night," said Carol.

"Since last night? That's a surprise. It's this place isn't it?" asked Alice.

"That, the heat of the hot tub and the fact I feel safe with him," admitted Carol.

Ted and I came back to the kitchen then and they were suddenly quiet.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Everything's better than okay," said Alice with a smile.

"You seem suddenly buoyant," said Ted. "Are you sure you're okay? I think skinny dipping wasn't easy for you."

"I'm more okay than you can imagine," said Alice with a smile. "Let's have lunch and talk about it later," she suggested.

After lunch, we put the left overs back in the fridge. "I think I'll take a nap," said Alice.

"Good idea," agreed Ted unaware of how okay Alice was.

"Great," declared Alice. "Come with me. We can nap together."

She took Ted by the hand, led him out the back onto the deck and through the gate to the other condo.

"What's going on?" I asked Carol.

"What do you think what's going on?" she asked.

"They're not going to nap," I guessed.

"Neither are we," said Carol. She took my hand and led me upstairs, this time to her bedroom.

About two hours later, someone knocked softly on the bedroom door. Carol slid off me and called, "Come in."

I looked at her amazed that she would invite anyone into the bedroom with us naked in bed together.

"She knows," Carol whispered.

Alice opened the door. She was glowing like Carol was this morning. "Ted wants to know if you want to nap with him," she said to Carol.

"Is that true?" Carol asked.

"No," admitted Alice. "But I'd like to nap with Bob. Maybe you could surprise Ted."

Carol got out of bed, evidence of our last two hours together drying on her thighs. "Okay. Let me clean up and I'll head next door. "Sleep tight you two," she added as she left the room.

Alice came over to the bed and sat down on the edge. "Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sure alright," she declared. "How about you?"

"I'm great. Actually, I feel privileged," I told her.

"I reached and touched her hip. "You're shaking like a leaf," I said.

"I am," she agreed. "If you think this is bad, you should have seen me two hours ago."

"With Ted?"

"With Ted," Alice admitted. "But it went away quickly. All it took was one kiss."

I sat up next to her and kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed me back. The kiss evolved until we were breathing each other's air and we had to stop because of oxygen deprivation. Her shaking was gone and her smile broad. "Thanks," she said.

I took her chin in one hand and kissed her again. This time I let my other arm wander up her body until I held her right breast in my hand. As our kiss intensified, my hand fell from her breast. She broke the kiss, grabbed my hand and put it back on her breast before resuming the kiss. We fell on the bed together and moved around each other until I was positioned between her legs.

"I want this," I said, "but we can't undo it."

"I want you inside me," Alice exclaimed, "and I don't care if we can't undo it."

"We'll never be the same with each other again," I explained.

"I hope not," she said and pulled me closer to her.

I entered her slowly. She put her heels on my cheeks and pulled me inside her more quickly until we were as tightly together as we could be. "Fuck me," she instructed. "Only one rule, you can't cum inside me."

I did as she instructed. Twenty minutes later, Alice was recovering from two orgasms and I had cum all over her breasts. She was resting alongside me, both of us sweaty and out of breath. I wasn't sure if she was sleeping or just recovering. Without moving, Alice said, "That was wonderful."

"It was, wasn't it?" I added.

"Only one thing would make it better," Alice commented.

"I don't know what," I wondered aloud.

"If you came inside me," Alice informed me.

"You told me not to," I reminded her.

"I did and I was right," she said. "After this, Carol and I are going to visit the pharmacy in town. We're going to get birth control so we don't have to worry about where you cum."

"Good idea," I promoted her idea.

"Can we do it again?" she asked. "Same rules."

"We can but I need more recovery time."

"I can help with that," Alice said. She turned around on the bed, took my penis in one hand and put her mouth over the top of it. The feeling of her hand and mouth sent shivers up my spine. Ten minutes later, I was showing signs of recovery and five minutes later, I achieved full rigid attention.

Alice turned around again, straddled my hips and replaced her mouth with her vagina. Over the next ten minutes, we tried a number of positions. I was stroking into her from behind with I had an interesting thought.

"I know a way I could cum inside you," I stated.

"How is that possible?" Alice wanted to know.

I put a finger against her rectum and pushed gently.

"Oh, I see," she said. "Do you think it's possible?"

"It might be," I said.

"I've never done that," she said.

"Neither have I," I admitted. "Maybe it isn't such a good idea."

"I think it might work," Alice said. "Try it with you finger."

I pushed my finger into her sphincter without success. I pulled out of her, replaced my erection with my finger for a few strokes and then reentered her. I put my finger against her rectum again.

"Lubrication," said Alice. "Good idea."

This time my finger slipped inside her.

"Whoa," said Alice.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"I am," she said. "My first reaction was surprise. Now it actually feels good. Try more."

I pushed my finger completely into her ass. I could feel my erection inside her vagina through the thin membrane between her vagina and her intestine. I moved my finger in and out several times.

"That feels better than I thought it would," commented Alice. "Try two fingers."

I repeated the lubrication action with two fingers and managed to slide them both into her rectum.

"Fuck," exclaimed Alice. "I can't believe how good that feels. I think I'm ready for the finale."

I removed my erection and my fingers, placed my erection at the opening of her rectum and pushed. I slid about an inch inside her.

"That's good," said Alice. "Actually, it's great. Go for it."

I pushed completely into her ass and began to stroke firmly. Alice was a completely different woman fucking her ass. The entrance was tight and the interior spacious. The opposite of fucking her in her vagina where the interior was tight and constantly gripping my erection. Both were exceptionally warm.