Bob, Ted, Carol, Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," said Alice. "Time to fulfill your promise."

We worked together until I was almost ready to explode. When I pulsed inside her, she screamed and fell forward on the bed with me still in her ass. Later, when she was recovered, she kissed me and said, "I had an intense orgasm when you came in my ass."

"I missed that," I admitted. "I thought something had gone wrong."

"You'll know the next time," she promised.

We rested together until someone knocked on the bedroom door. We might have actually napped.

"Yes," called Alice.

"Are you decent?" asked Carol.

"No but you can come in," said Alice.

Alice looked at the bed. "Wow, you guys move around a lot in your sleep."

Alice laughed. "We've been sleeping together, just not asleep," Alice commented.

"Ted and I are downstairs. Can you join us?" asked Carol.

"Give us a second," said Alice, "and we'll be right down."

Carol left. "I guess we're done," I said.

"Done for now but not finished," committed Alice. "I want you in my bed often."

"How about Ted?" I asked.

"Him too," she said with a smile.

Alice and I stopped in the bathroom for quick relief and a quicker cleanup with a warm wash cloth and headed downstairs. Ted and Carol were sitting at the dining table sipping beers. There were two more open on the table waiting for us.

"Look at us," said Carol. "Aren't we a foursome?"

"We are, aren't we?" commented Alice.

"Is everyone up to speed on what's been happening?" asked Carol.

We all nodded. "Are there any reasons why we shouldn't continue?" she asked.

"I'm not concerned about that," I said. "Certainly for me there's every reason to continue to do what we've been doing and I don't think anyone would disagree. However, I'm more concerned about how we can continue when our parents return. I don't think we could hide it for very long. Look at us. We're all overflowing with sexuality. Mom will figure it out in ten seconds just by looking at us."

"Bobbie is right about that," agreed Carol.

"Let's not focus on that now," suggested Alice. "We'll figure out something or face the music. Right now, I'm having too much fun."

"Deal," agreed Carol.

"Who has the car keys?" asked Alice. "Carol and I have to run an errand."

"We do?" asked Carol.

"We do," stated Alice. "I'll explain on the way."

I found the car keys on the counter and tossed them to Alice. "I suggest you put on some clothes first."

"Thanks for the reminder," commented Alice. "I'd have never thought of that," she said with a hint of sarcasm.

Ten minutes later, the girls were wearing short sun dresses over skin and on the way out the door. Carol's parting line was, "You guys pull something together for dinner while we're gone."

As the door was closing, my phone rang. "It's mom," I called.

Carol and Alice hung in the doorway while I talked to mom. She told me that they were all the way on the other side of the island and they thought it would be too late to drive home after dinner so they were going to get a room in a nearby hotel for the night and would probably be back before lunch tomorrow. I acknowledged and told her we'd manage to get by without them and to have a good time.

I told everyone what mom said. Smiles were everywhere. Carol actually fist pumped this time and the girls left on their errand. Ted and I searched the refrigerator and found ground beef and hamburger rolls. "I think I saw a grill on the deck," I commented.

"Great," said Ted. Hamburgers it is. There's ketchup, mustard, onions and something that looks like potato salad as well."

That decided, Ted and I settled in front of the television. Ted found an adult streaming service on the Roku he hadn't seen before and selected it. We speculated that it was soft porn that his parents watched on occasion. We were wrong. The only thing soft about the porn was the condition of the actor's cocks after sexually satisfying the actresses. Ted wondered if his mom and dad watched the movies together or whether his dad watched them alone. He dismissed the possibility that his mother watched them alone. When the girls returned, Ted quickly turned off the TV and I got up to start the grill.

"What were you watching?" asked Alice as she put a plastic bag on the counter and draped her sun dress on top of Carol's over the back of a chair.

"Just some simple flick," said Ted.

"I think it was something more than 'just a simple flick,'" insisted Alice. "Give me that remote."

"Why do you think that?" asked Ted, holding the remote away from Alice.

"Because you forgot that you can't hide an erection when you're naked," she answered. "Now, give me the remote."

Alice turned the TV back on just in time to see the principals in the movie engaged in a three-way, double penetration orgy. "There's nothing 'simple' about that," she commented. She turned off the TV again and put the remote on a nearby table.

We worked together to organize dinner and move the feast to the table on the deck. While I finished the burgers, Carol wandered back into the living room and turned on the TV again. She was sitting on the edge of her seat, captivated by what she was seeing.

"Come on, Carol," called Alice. "Dinner's ready."

Reluctantly, Carol turned off the TV again and came out on the deck with the rest of us. Conservation goes well with burgers and beer and we discussed the rest of the evening. Everyone except Carol, that is. She was unusually quiet.

"What's up with you Carol?" Alice asked. "I thought you were excited about the four of us having all night together."

"I can't get that scene in the movie out of my mind," she confessed. "It just doesn't look possible to me."

"Believe me, it's possible," commented Alice.

"I think it would require lots of lubrication," thought Carol out loud. "Wait! Is that why you bought those bottles of lubrication?"

Alice smiled.

"You've already done it that way, haven't you?" demanded Carol.

Alice's smile broadened.

I tried to change the conversation. "So you guys bought lubrication. What else did you buy?" I asked.

"We got birth control. Pills. No prescription needed here on the island," explained Alice.

"Does that mean no more cuming on your stomach?" asked Ted.

"Not yet," said Alice. "We can't take them until five days after the start of our period. Carol's period is due Wednesday. That means she can start next Sunday. For me, it's a week later. The good news is that they work immediately."

"Bugger," complained Ted.

"That brings us back to the lubricant," laughed Alice.

"Skip the lubricant for now," suggested Carol. "You don't have to wait the entire time. You're safe a couple of days before your period and should also be safe afterward and before you take the pills."

"True," agreed Alice. "We bought condoms anyway until we're both safe," said Alice.

"Enough?" asked Ted.

Three dozen," said Alice. "If that's not enough we can always buy more. We also bought a couple of bottles of spermicide as added protection and the condoms have a spermicide coating. I think we'll be safe enough."

"You forgot the PlanB," reminded Carol.

"PlanB?' questioned Ted.

"It's something we can take after we have sex if there's an accident like a condom breaking," explained Alice. "Overall, I think we have a safe plan. We have to be extra cautious until Carol and I are on the pill and then the sky's the limit."

"There's only one kink in the plan," said Carol.

"What's that?" asked Alice.

"We'll both have our periods shortly. It probably puts us out of commission for three or four days each."

"Yes, but not at the same time," countered Alice. "We can take up the slack for each other and, besides, there's more than one way to discharge an erection or have an orgasm for that matter."

"Works for me," agreed Ted and we all nodded.

We cleaned up the dinner mess, put the left over salad and condiments back in the fridge and loaded the dishwasher.

"Okay guys," what do you want to do next?" asked Alice.

I looked at her. "What do you think Captain obvious?"

"I mean, in addition to that," she said.

"We could watch the movie," suggested Carol.

"That movie's got your attention," I said.

"It does," Carol admitted. "It might be instructive."

"Would you rather watch or do?" I asked.

"Do, obviously," Carol responded.

"Then let's 'do' the hot tub," suggested Alice.

Alice and Carol grabbed towels and we headed for the hot tub on the deck.

"What are the towels for?" Ted asked.

"To dry off," said Carol.

"It's not like we're going to put on dry clothes when we get out and I like the look of your tits when their wet," Ted admitted.

"Oooh. You say the most seductive things," Carol responded.

In the hot tub, I sat next to Alice and Ted sat next to Carol in the small circular space. We weren't very far apart. I could still reach Carol and Alice could still touch Ted. Alice closed her eyes and let her body float into the center of the tub, her breasts floating on her chest and her legs spread.

"Damn, girl," said Carol. "You're inviting."

"You're invited," said Alice without opening her eyes.

Ted and Carol each took one of Alice's legs and began to massage her calves and thighs. Alice hung on to the edge of the tub with her arms over her head. I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed me back and whispered, "Kiss my tit."

I palmed one of her breasts and kissed the other. Ted and Carol slowly moved their massage further up her leg until Carol touched Alice's labia. She retreated immediately.

"Tell her it's all right," whispered Alice.

I conveyed Alice's message to Carol. "I've never done that," she admitted.

"Another first in a long line of firsts," I told her.

"What should I do?"

"What would you want to feel if the positions were reversed?" I asked her.

Bravely, Carol moved her hand up between Alice's legs and touched her labia.

"That's good," said Alice. "Don't worry. You won't hurt me. Explore."

Soon Ted and I were watching Carol's fingers disappear into Alice, over and over. "Don't forget my clit," stated Alice.

Ted was getting desperate. He moved closer to Carol, lifted her up and slid under her.

"What's that about?" asked Carol.

"Just giving you a lift so you don't have to strain to reach," he answered.

His actual motive was apparent moments later when his erection found a home between Carol's labia and inside her vagina. "Ummm," said Carol. "Nice ulterior motive. Can you go higher?"

Ted held her hips and began to bounce Carol on his erection. Carol looked at me, smiled and said, "Why is you watching me so exciting?"

"Exciting?" asked Alice. She lowered one arm and searched for something under the water. She found what she was looking for and squeezed my erection in her fist. "You're not the only one excited," she commented.

"Sit up here between my arms," Alice told me.

I moved to the edge of the tub, scooted over and sat between her arms with my legs in the water.

"I'm going to roll over," Alice said to Carol. "Try to stay with me."

Alice rolled in the water until she was face down with her face between my legs. Carol managed to keep her fingers active inside her and Ted managed to keep his cock inside Carol.

"This looks delicious," Alice said to me.

She took my erection in one hand, maintaining her buoyancy in the water with the other arm, and put her mouth over my erection. Every time Ted pushed into Carol, Alice took more of my erection into her mouth. We developed a four body rhythm. Alice was superb with everything she did and fellatio was no exception.

"Alice," I said.

"I know," she replied. "Think of it as just another way you can cum inside me."

Ted emptied his load inside Carol and stood up to hold her near Alice. Carol never slowed inside Alice and I came in her mouth just as her orgasm caused her to roll over and sink in the pool. I slid in and helped her to the surface.

"Damn, that was incredible," Alice commented when she could talk again.

We lingered in the hot tub for another half hour unconcerned about the various globs of congealed fluids floating with us. Carol floated over to me and sat on my lap facing me. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I am," I said. "Why do you ask?"

"I was concerned that you might feel bad watching Ted fuck me," she explained.

"I thought we were beyond that," I said. "Were you upset watching Alice give me a blowjob?"

"Actually, no. It actually made me more randy," she answered.

"Randy, huh," I commented. "You think you could get 'randy' again?"

"You want to fuck me?" Carol asked.

"The way you're sitting on my lap should make the answer to that question obvious," I pointed out.

"Really?" she said and reached under the water searching for what Alice had found earlier. She followed her success by repositioning us and I slid inside her.

"I'll never get too much of this," Carol stated. She buried her face in my neck and increased the pace. That was fine with me. I was good for the duration after Alice sucking everything out of me.

"Are Ted and Alice watching us?" Carol whispered.

I looked over her shoulder. "They are," I said.

"They're watching me fuck my brother?" she asked again.

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"Never," Carol said. "I want them to know that you're my best fuck buddy. They can have me whenever they want but you can have me forever."

Carol's orgasm was loud and lingering. When she finally calmed down, there were tears in her eyes and my erection still in her pussy.

"You're still hard," she noticed.

"I am," I agreed.

"You didn't finish?"

"I didn't."

"What can I do?" Carol asked.

"Come back when you're rested and we'll finish together," I suggested.

"You've got a deal. You're next on my dance card," she said and she rolled off me and sat next to me.

Alice moved next to Carol. "That was incredible. Thanks for letting us watch," she said.

"I never realized how much being watched increased the intensity of the experience," Carol explained.

"I want you to watch me next time," requested Alice.

"Bob is still game," mentioned Carol.

"You want to watch now?" asked Alice.

"I do," Carol said. She moved next to me and kissed me. "Change of plans," she said. "I want to watch you fuck Alice."

"I can do that," I agreed. "Am I still next on your dance card?"

"That depends on whether Ted gets randy," Carol laughed.

Carol moved aside and Alice sat in my lap facing me. I was ready for her and I held my erection ready as she slid down my body and we connected. Ted and Carol quietly left the hot tub and headed for the beach.

"Damn, you feel good in me," Alice commented.

"You feel good around me," I agreed.

"I wish you guys didn't need recovery time," Alice mused. "I could fuck you all night."

"That's why people invented oral sex," I opined.

Alice laughed, her laughter rippling through her body until it reached my erection.

"You need to laugh more," I told her.

"You felt that?" she asked. "Was it better when I laugh?"

"Not better. Just another ripple in the experience," I said.

Alice laughed again. "God, fucking you is so much fun."

I slid out on the seat slightly and pulled her tighter to me.

"Let me turn around," Alice requested.

We stood in the center of the hot tub, the jetted water bubbling around us as we made our own waves pounding against each other. Alice laughed out loud as her orgasm overtook her. The resulting ripple started a similar process in me. Remembering her vulnerability, I pulled out of her.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just protecting you," I said.

"Thanks. I forgot. Could have been a problem," she agreed. "Quickly. Sit up on the edge of the tub.

I sat on the edge of the tub and Alice took me into her mouth. I was most of the way to an orgasm. Alice sucking on my erection completed the circuit and I came in someone's mouth for the second time in less than an hour.

When we regained our sanity, we noticed we were alone.

"Where are Ted and Carol?" I asked.

"I think they headed for the lagoon," said Alice.

"You up for a dip in the lagoon?" I asked.

"The cool water would feel wonderful," Alice opined.

I stood up, helped her out of the tub and we headed for the beach and the lagoon. Ted and Carol were playfully splashing each other in the reflection of the setting sun. I stopped and looked. Alice stopped alongside me.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Alice said.

"It is. The way their nakedness complements both the water and the sun is beautiful beyond description. I wish I could paint this picture so I could remember it forever," I said.

"Bob," Alice murmured. "You're a romantic at heart. I love you for that and the way you make me feel when we're together."

She turned me toward her and kissed me crushing her breasts against my chest and dragging her pubic hair against my leg.

"Thanks," I said. "You're no slouch in the love department. There's no one, except maybe Carol, who I rather have sex with."

"I want you to be the first one to cum inside me the moment I'm safe," she wished.

"I can't wait," I said.

"I'll warn you in advance," Alice committed. "Save it up for me?"

"I will," I said.

"Promise me," she said.

"I promise," I said.

She kissed me again with an unusually intense passion.

"Thank you," she said again. "Should we join them?"

We walked down the beach and into the lagoon. The sun was just disappearing over the horizon and a full moon was rising on the other side of the lagoon. The four of us danced in the water as if no one was watching. Hands found breasts and pussies and other hands found cocks and testicles. I didn't realize it at the time, but we were ritually sharing our bodies and committing to a future where our bodies belonged to each other without guilt or regret.

However, someone was watching us. When I looked at the beach, Michelle was standing at the edge of the water, naked and her hands on her hips.

"Hi," I said, waving to her.

The others turned to see who I was talking to.

"Hi," Michelle said.

"Join us?" I asked.

Michelle looked around, saw no one and made a decision. She waded into the lagoon and stopped in the middle of our small group.

"I'm jealous of the freedom and love you all have for each other," Michelle said.

"Hang around. It's infectious," commented Ted.

Carol and Alice turned and stared at him. "He wants to fuck her," Alice whispered to no one in particular.

"It's okay," laughed Michelle. "I want to fuck all of you."

Nobody had a response.

"Look," said Michelle. "Not here. Not now. But we're having a small group over Wednesday night for fun and games. Why don't you all drop by? Maybe we can work something out then?"

I looked at the group. Everyone seemed interested. "Let us discuss it," I said. "We're here with two other couples and we have to work out the details."

"Even better," said Michelle. "Bring everybody."

"What's the dress code?" Alice asked.

"Simple. Casual. Minimal. At least at the beginning," Michelle answered.

"We'll let you know," I said.

"No need," she said. "Just show up if you decide to come." She smiled with the obvious double entendre.

She moved in front of Carol. "May I?" she asked.

When Carol didn't object, Michelle kissed her. Then she kissed each of us in turn.

While we were processing her kiss, she turned and walked up the beach and turned in the direction of her condo up the beach.

Alice licked her lips. "That was interesting."

"She's more than interesting," said Ted.

"I can see that," laughed Alice pointing to Ted's erection.

We headed for the condo. Inside, Alice asked, "What's everyone's pleasure?"

"It's too early to go to bed," Carol said.

"At least to sleep," added Ted whose erection had subsided.

"That brings up the subject of what are the sleeping arrangements tonight?" asked Alice.