Bob, Ted, Carol, Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not even the gal at the lunch drive thru," added Larry with a brief laugh.

"If you were naked," asked Mary. "How did you pay for lunch?"

"We took a credit card," explained Alice. "I kept it tucked under my tit."

"Damn," I said. "You guys have more guts that I have."

"Yeah," added Mary. "More guts than brains."

"Changing the topic," said Larry. "What are the plans for the rest of the day?"

"We can't speak for anyone else, but were going to spend some time in the hot tub and then go for a dip in the lagoon," answered Mary.

"Can we join you?" asked Alice.

"Sure," agreed Mary.

Alice climbed into the hot tub and moved close to my side opposite Mary. Larry sat next to Alice, leaving about a third of the tub unoccupied. When Mary moved her hand to my thigh and then further, she found Alice's hand already there.

"Not today," Mary said to Alice. "I'm ready for a swim," she said to me.

Mary and I climbed out of the hot tub and headed for the beach. "That was sudden," I commented.

"Alice was out of bounds," stated Mary. "Why didn't you say something?

"She put her hand on me seconds before you discovered her breach of etiquette. You reacted first," I told her.

"That's good to know," Mary said.

"Are we good?" I asked.

"We're good," smiled Mary and she took my hand.

"Alice too?" I asked.

"She violated today's agreement," reminded Mary.

"Alice was just being Alice," I suggested. "Give the girl a break," I implored Mary.

"Just this once," she agreed.

When we reached the beach, Mary dropped my hand and started running toward the water. "Last on in starts on the bottom," she called out.

I ran after her and was the last one in.

"You have to take the bottom," declared Mary.

"Not here," I objected.

"Why?" asked Mary.

"I'll drown," I stated the obvious.

"Then we'll have to make adjustments," Mary declared.

She took my hand and led me to deeper water. We waded out until we were up to my chest and her breasts. She put her arms around my neck and jumped up on me with her legs around my waist and her body buoyed by the water.

She slid a hand between our bodies and kissed me until the size of my erection satisfied her. Then, with a number of shifts and slides, with some help from her hand, she settled down with my erection inside her. We churned up the water together.

While we were distracted, Bill and Carol wandered on to the beach. The stood and watched the activity in the water. "It's amazing how clear the water is," Carol said a little too loudly.

"Mary and I heard her comment and paused our activity without losing contact with each other. Mary looked at Carol. "What can you see?" she asked.

"Enough to give you the details if you want them," answered Carol.

"You probably should come closer then," offered Mary. "So no one can hear you."

Bill and Carol waded into the water next to us. "Well?" asked Mary.

"I prefer to show you," said Carol and she jumped up on Bill and mirrored our position when Bill responded appropriately.

Later, the four of us walked up the beach together. Not surprisingly, Michelle was bathing in the lagoon, naked as usual.

"Hi again," she waved.

"We waved back and Michelle waded up to the beach and joined us. "Robert still has not returned," she said.

"Are you in need of a restart?" I asked.

"Are you offering?" Michelle asked.

"Not me," I said. "You might have more luck with him," I said and pointed to Bill.

Bill had that deer in the headlights look people get when they have no idea what's happening.

"Bill," said Mary. "I think you should help Michelle.

"Okay," agreed Bill although he had no idea what he was agreeing to.

"Great," said Michelle. She took Bill's hand and led him to the large rock.

"Where are they going?" asked Carol.

"Don't worry," Mary said. "She won't hurt him."

"What are they going to do?" Carol asked.

"Michelle has a frequent need that Robert usually fills. Bill is going to help out in the interim," Mary explained.

Carol watched Bill and Michelle disappear behind the rock. Suddenly, her mouth fell open. "They're going to fuck, aren't they?" she asked.

"It's not meaningful," Mary explained. "Michelle just needs the contact."

"How do you know?" asked Carol. "Wait," she continued. "You've already done this," she accused me.

"This morning," Mary told her.

Less than ten minutes later, Michelle walked back to the rock. She stopped briefly to kiss me. Without a word, she waded back into the Lagoon.

Bill walked out from behind the rock. He walked up to Mary and kissed her. "Don't apologize to me," said Mary. "Explain to Carol."

"What happened?" asked Carol.

"Nothing of consequence," said Bill.

"You fucked her, didn't you?"

"Like I said, nothing of consequence." Bill took Carol's face in his hands and kissed her.

"Okay. Okay," she said. "What's done is done."

We walked further up the beach past another pair of condos. There was nobody in the water but a young lady was sunny side up on the beach, uncovered and with her eyes closed. "I think it's time for us to turn around," suggested Mary.

We got back to the condo near dinner time. The other women were already preparing a meal. Carol and Mary pitched in while Bill and I grabbed beers and joined Larry and Ted on the patio. "Why are you guys out here instead of helping the women cook?" I asked.

"We were banned from the kitchen. They said we'd be more problems than help," explained Ted.

"They actually threatened me if I didn't leave," added Larry.

After dinner, we all, once again, gathered in front of the television. Alice asked the group, "Is family day over?"

"Not until tomorrow at breakfast," answered Larry.

"Why?" questioned Alice. "We've all filled in the gaps in Ted's matrix."

"Because I still want to fill in another gap," Larry answered.

Sue laughed and punched him on the arm.

Alice campaigned Larry to play another risqué movie on the Roku box. We settled in to watch the movie. About ten minutes into the flick, two of the naked male actors started to climb into a bed together. Bill reacted. "Whoa. Too much for me."

He grabbed Carol's hand. "Let's go for a walk."

Mary stood up and took my hand. "Us too," she declared.

She grabbed a beach towel and we headed for the lagoon.

"Why the towel?" I asked.

"It may be useful to prevent sand from invading places I don't want it to invade," Mary answered with a smile.

On the beach, we noticed Bill and Carol walking south, away from the condos. We opted to head north. We passed the next pair of condos and, surprisingly, Michelle wasn't in the water. We got to the big rock and Mary pulled me behind it and spread the towel on the sand. She sat on the towel and patted a space beside her for me to sit. One thing led to another and the towel performed admirably.

Mary rolled off me and sat panting on the towel. A voice from the top of the rock said, "That was beautiful."

Startled, Mary looked up to see a naked Michelle smiling and clapping her hands silently.

"That's not very polite," chastised Mary, "spying on us like that."

"I wasn't spying," countered Michelle. "I was curious about the noise."

"And that makes watching us okay?" asked Mary.

"No but it does make it worthwhile," said Michelle. "Are you coming to the party tomorrow?" she asked.

"We haven't decided yet," responded Mary as she got up, helped me up and picked up the towel. We headed back to the condo. "I don't think I'll be going to the party tomorrow," she averred on the walk back.

In the condo, I asked Mary to wait while I checked the bedroom. I opened the door carefully and saw Bill and Carol cuddled up on the bed. "Sorry," I apologized.

"What for?" asked Carol.

"For interrupting you. I was hoping the room was empty," I explained.

"It's a big bed," intimated Carol. "Plenty of room for all of us."

I took that as an invitation and asked Mary if she was alright with sharing the bed with Bill and Carol. She was enthusiastic. "Of course," she exclaimed. "After all, we're all just one big happy family."

We spent the night sharing the bed with Bill and Carol. At one point in the wee hours of the morning, Carol, who was bouncing energetically on Bill asked Mary, who was doing the same with me, "Swap?"

Mary looked at me. I smiled. "Sure," she said.

Soon we were all bouncing on the bed together but with different partners.

Wednesday morning breakfast came too quickly. We sat around the table and acknowledged that the past twenty-four hours had been provocative and stimulating for each of us but we were anxious to explore the other opportunities our group offered. Mary, who was gently stroking my penis under the table, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Remember, at least once a day. Meanwhile, make sure the others want the same thing from you that I want."

Wednesday, provided a loose agenda for us that continued through the end of our vacation. We paired with each other randomly but never without passion. I was aware of several all female pairs although, to my knowledge, none of the men engaged in similar activities. The all female pairs intrigued me, enough so that Sue and Alice invited me to join them. I wondered if other threesomes occurred. My imagination entertained a threesome of two of us men with one of the women and what opportunities that might provide. I never confirmed what I imagined.

Incredibly, Mary and I spent part of each day together, in the bed, in the hot tub, in the lagoon or behind the big rock on a towel.

Alice and Carol both got on the pill, joining Mary and Sue in the safe sex department and most of the three dozen condoms in the bag upstairs in the bedroom went unused. Alice came looking for me immediately after she swallowed the first pill.

We even managed the occasional visit from Michelle, always without Robert who, she said, was always away on business. I never inquired about what business Robert was involved in. None of us had attended Michelle's party and she showed us what we missed in detail. Michelle was very imaginative and provided a number of memorable threesomes over the next two weeks.

Sadly, after twenty-two days of fun and sun, our vacation came to an end. We gathered our mostly unpacked clothing and headed for the airport. At home we seamlessly integrated into our previous relationships. We were Mr. Ferguson and Mrs. Davidson with each other as if nothing was changed between us.

But things had changed. Dad goes to work early every weekday and I wake up Mary after he's gone every weekday. Weekends are similar except Dad also wakes up Carol.

Bill and Larry constructed a shrub and bush concealed pathway between our homes through the backyards. They also added privacy shrubbery around the rest of the backyards. We were able to move freely between the houses using the path without concern about our intent or level of dress. That was a perfect environment for Carol, Alice, Ted and me while everyone else was working and we weren't in class.

Weekends were for everyone. The only problem was keeping the noise down so as not to disturb the neighbors.

Dad immediately began to plan our next vacation in the islands. He frequently left his notes and other materials on the dining room table when he went next door to check on Sue or Alice. I saw a note on the table and picked it up to see what is was about. It had a number starting with 011337 and four pairs of numbers. The single name, "Michelle" on the note told me everything I needed to know. Below the telephone number were two more names: "Robert," which was crossed out, and "Colette," which wasn't crossed out.

My imagination took over and quickly morphed into fantasy. We are four couples and the condos have six bedrooms. I wondered if Dad was also considering filling the others. I shared my find with Carol, Alice and Ted. We can't wait until next August.