Bob, Ted, Carol, Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean walking with you?" Carol asked.

"I have to admit I'm curious," mom said. "We haven't been alone like this for a long time and then it was only when you wanted to talk. That's it," she realized. "You want to talk."

"I do," Carol confirmed. "I don't know how to start."

"Start at the beginning," suggested mom.

"Bobbie saw you in the hot tub this afternoon," said Carol.

"So," said mom. "What's unusual about that?"

"You were naked," Carol declared.

Mom was silent for a moment. "How could he know?" she asked.

"He looked over the fence. There was no mistake. Alice's mom and you were naked. Alice confirmed it herself," Carol asserted. "So, were you naked?"

"Yes," her mom said in a tiny voice.

"Completely?"

"Yes."

"How about Mrs. Ferguson? Was she naked too?" Carol asked.

"She was, completely," mom answered.

"And the men?" Carol asked.

"Them too," her mom admitted.

"Why?" Carol asked.

"It's just so natural. It feels so good and it's a great equalizer. Everyone's in the same state no matter their wealth or status. Mostly it just feels so natural," her mother said.

They were approaching the next condo. "Hey, Carol," someone called from the water.

They looked and a woman was waving at them. "Hey," called Carol and waved back.

"You know her?" asked mom.

"That's Michelle," she's staying in the condo here," explained Carol.

"She's naked," stated mom.

"That she is," agreed Carol.

"Is she always naked?" asked mom.

"Almost every time I've seen her," confirmed Carol. "This beach is a clothing optional beach. Naked is common here," explained Carol.

"Good to know," commented a pensive mom.

"Getting back to what we were discussing," said Carol. "Is there more you'd like to tell me?"

"What more are you referring to?" asked mom.

"Well," said Carol, "when folks spend time naked together, even married couples, they're usually having sex with each other," she theorized. "Are you having sex with Mr. Ferguson?"

Her mom looked down at the sand and remained quiet. "You don't have to answer that," Carol said. "I think I have the answer. So, is dad also having sex with Mrs. Ferguson?"

"Yes," said her mother barely above a whisper.

"So, the other night, when you left to 'wander the island' with the Ferguson's, you actually had something else in mind," Carol stated.

"We did," admitted mom. "We hadn't been together for a long time."

"And, spending the night wasn't a spur of the moment event," continued Carol. "You planned from the start to spend the night together."

"We did," said a more confident mom.

"Same hotel room?"

"Yes."

"Same bed?"

"Most of the time," agreed mom.

"Thanks for being honest with me," said Carol.

"How did you know?" asked mom.

"I suspected when you called to tell us you wouldn't be home. The island's not that big and you could have easily driven back but you didn't and I needed a more believable reason. When Bob saw you in the hot tub, everything fell into place. I just needed you to confirm my suspicions," Carol explained.

"Have you told anyone else?" asked mom.

Carol sat in the sand. "Sit down," she requested. Her mom sat across from her. "We need to discuss that possibility," she said.

"What's to tell? Your dad and I have a fulfilling sex life that includes the Fergusons. We've kept it secret for obvious reasons but now you know. I don't see any reason for anyone else to know," her mother pleaded.

"I get that and we'll talk about it but first a couple of more questions. How long has your special relationship with the Fergusons been going on?"

"A long time," said mom.

"How long?"

"Since before you were born," her mom admitted. "And before your vivid imagination goes there," continued mom in a strident voice. "We were careful. Very careful. Extremely careful. Every one of you kids is exactly who you think you are. No mistakes. No accidents."

"Thank you," said Carol. "I hadn't thought about that but I'm sure I would have eventually."

"I have no doubt," agreed mom.

"Only one more question," said Carol. "I have no need to know how it started so I'll spare you the details but your reaction on seeing Michelle naked: you already knew this was a nude beach."

"I did," mom confirmed.

"You've been here before?" Carol asked.

"You know I have," said mom. "Every year with you kids."

"True," agreed Carol, "but, as you said, you've been very careful around us kids. I think you've been here before without us."

"We have," mom admitted.

"With the Fergusons?"

"Sometimes."

"How did you manage that?" Carol asked.

"Do you remember long weekends and full weeks at your grandparents?" asked mom.

"Oh. I get it. I never put it together like that," said Carol.

"You weren't supposed to," said mom. "And, because you'll probably ask, we haven't mixed with any other couples even when we were here alone and, yes, we do get together occasionally at home. Baby sitters when you were younger. It's easier now that you're older."

"That's it?" asked Carol.

"That's it," confirmed mom. "I'm not going to discuss the details. I've already screwed everything up enough. I've been very irresponsible."

"Cheer up," suggested Carol. "It's not as bad as you think it is."

"It's bad," said mom. "Very bad. You'll probably suggest we tell everyone."

"I will," Carol admitted, "but I think it's going to be okay."

"I don't see how," mom whined.

"You're not the only one with a story to tell," Carol explained.

Mom's face went slack, her mind obviously working overtime. "You're having sex?" she asked.

"I am."

"With the Ferguson kids?"

"True."

"Ted too?" mom asked.

"Ted too," Carol agreed.

Mom thought for a long minute. "Tell me about Ted," she asked.

"What about Ted?" Carol asked.

"He's having sex with Alice, I was wondering if..." she didn't finish the sentence.

"You want to know if Ted is fucking me?" asked Carol.

"I wouldn't have put it so crudely, but yes," said mom.

"Yes," said Carol. "Ted and I are having sex."

"He's your brother," commented mom.

"I know that," Carol stated.

"Doesn't that give you pause?" mom asked.

"Not about having sex, it doesn't," declared Carol.

"It's wrong," mom stated. "It's even illegal."

"What's wrong is that it's illegal," declared Carol.

"What if you get pregnant?" asked mom.

"Like you, we're very careful," Carol said.

"Enough," said mom. "How long had this been going on?"

"Two days," informed Carol. "You weren't the only ones having fun last night."

"So, everything is new and exciting," said mom.

"It is and that brings us to my problem," said Carol.

"I'm listening," said mom.

"Sharing the spaces in the condo with you puts a serious crimp in our fun."

"I understand that," mom conceded. "Much like the crimp your presence puts in our fun."

"Exactly," said Carol. "We have the same problem."

"It just can't be helped," said mom.

"I think it can," said Carol. "In fact, I think we can make it go away for all of us."

"How?" asked mom. "We can't just ignore it."

"Not ignore it," said Carol. "Own it."

"Own it?" asked mom.

"Yeah. What if you wanted to spend quality time with Mr. Ferguson you could just take his hand and lead him to the bedroom?"

"In front of everyone?" mom asked.

"In front of whoever else was in the room," said Carol.

"That would feel intimidating, even embarrassing," insisted mom.

"Tell me," said Carol. "How did you feel kissing Mr. Ferguson in front of dad the first time?"

"I was shaking like a leaf," said mom honestly. "It was terrifying."

"But eventually, it felt fine. I was just part of how you all related together. It became normal," Carol guessed.

"It did," mom agreed.

"I suggest that the same is true now. Things would become ordinary. We'd reach a new normal," suggested Carol.

"I think I see where you're going," said mom with a smile.

"The same would be true about how we dressed or undressed and how we touched or were touched," added Carol.

"You think you'd be able to be naked in the hot tub even if I, your father or one of the Fergusons were present?" she asked.

"I do," said Carol. "Even if Mr. Ferguson was naked in the hot tub with me or you walked through the living room, out on the deck and down to the lagoon naked."

"It wouldn't be easy," said mom, "but I understand your suggestion. Even more than your examples. What I don't get is how to get there."

"I think it's easier, and quicker that you imagine. Honesty."

"Honesty?"

"Yes, honesty. We tell everyone what we've discovered and what we've talked about. We own it and ask everyone else to own it too. They're all feeling the pressure now. I think they'll be quick to embrace our suggestion," explained Carol.

"What if they don't?" asked mom.

"That's not an option," said Carol. "Peer pressure, among other things, will get everyone on board."

"Okay," agreed mom. "How do we go about it?"

"I think you lay out the proposal with dad and the Fergusons and I'll do the same with us kids," suggested Carol. "Then we all get together and talk it through."

"Then what?" asked mom.

"We take off our clothes," laughed Carol.

They stood up, brushed the sand off their backsides and started to walk back to the condo holding hands.

"Want to walk back naked?" asked Carol.

"Maybe later or tomorrow," laughed mom.

Back at the condo, mom took her half of the group next door to talk. Carol herded Ted and Alice out to the beach to do the same.

"What's up?" asked Ted once we were sitting in a circle on the sand.

"I know we're all feeling confined with our parents around all the time," said Carol.

"You can say that again," said Alice. "I want to fuck Ted and Bob all the time and I can't find even two minutes to be with them, let alone two hours."

"Let alone being in the hot tub naked or skinny dipping in the lagoon," I added.

"Well, I think I have a solution," said Carol.

"I'm listening," said Alice.

"It turns out our parents have a similar problem," Carol told us.

"I don't get it," said Ted.

"I do," exclaimed Alice. "Our parents are fucking each other."

"Got it in one," Carol said. "That and more."

"You're sure," Ted asked Carol.

"I am and mom confirmed it," Carol said.

"Damn," said Ted.

"How do you propose to solve both issues," I asked.

"Simply," said Carol. "We talk it over with them. We own what we're doing and what we want and we encourage them to do the same with us."

"And that will work?" asked Alice.

"I think it will. Mom is having this same discussion with the rest of them. When we get together again later, all we have to do is confirm what they've been told and agree to give everyone the freedom to be their true selves," Carol suggested.

"Then what?" asked Alice.

"We take off our clothes," said Carol casually.

"And they'll do the same?" asked Alice.

"I certainly hope so, if mom makes a strong enough case," said Carol.

"I'm in," said Alice, "but I think things go further that just freedom for us and them."

"Now I'm listening," said Carol.

"I think other combinations may evolve," said Alice. "Like my dad getting in the hot tube naked with you or Ted swimming in the lagoon with your mom."

"Is that a bad thing?" Carol asked.

"No if it stops there," said Alice. "What if it goes further?"

"Like?" asked Carol.

"Ted wants to fuck your mom or my dad wants to fuck you," suggested Alice.

"We're all consenting adults," commented Carol.

"So, you're okay with an integrated relationship with our parents?" asked Alice.

"I am," said Carol, "and you dad is a good looking guy."

"Shut up," exclaimed Alice.

In the end, we all agreed with Carol's approach. The lure of living free without fear of judgment or recriminations ruled the conversation. We headed back to the living room.

Our parents were waiting for us. We pulled some chairs from the dining table and sat in a rough circle for our next discussion. Carol started to take the floor but mom assumed control.

"Am I correct in assuming we've all had the same discussion and we're here to talk out the results?" asked my mom.

Everyone nodded. Mrs. Ferguson looked uncomfortable. The rest of us looked outwardly calm. Maybe I was the only one feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

"Then, am I safe in saying" mom continued, "that we're all having sex within our group and are feeling severely restricted when in the presence of a member of the other group?"

Everyone nodded."

"Sue?" mom asked Mrs. Ferguson.

"I am and I do," Mrs. Ferguson said.

"Larry?"

"Yes," agreed Mr. Ferguson.

The rest of us had similar responses.

"And," continued mom, "we all agree to accept the activities of the other group, whether in private or public and not to disparage, condemn, censure, criticize, punish or otherwise comment on anything we observe or experience."

Everyone verbally agreed.

"Just to be absolutely clear," mom added. "That means that if one of the woman wants to move around inside or outside of the condo topless, it is unremarkable."

Everyone nodded. "Bottomless as well," inserted Ted.

"Men too," added Alice.

"I don't think topless is a problem for the men," mom commented. "However, bottomless might be educational," she opined.

Everyone laughed.

"When is this new policy in effect?" asked Sue, Alice's mother.

"Immediately," responded mom.

"I have a suggestion," offered Carol.

"Okay," said mom. "Let's hear it."

"Henceforth," said Carol, "given the new relationships, we should always refer to each other by our first names."

"I agree," mom said. "We are officially Bob, Ted, Carol, Alice, Bill, Larry, Mary and Sue. I think that officially ends this conference."

"What's next?" asked Sue.

"I, for one," said Ted, "am heading for the hot tub." He stripped off his t-shirt and shorts and walked, proudly naked, toward the deck.

"I'm good with that," said Mary. She pulled off her dress, bra and panties and followed Ted.

"That didn't take long," commented Carol. "Are you okay with that, Larry?"

"I am if you're up for a dip in the lagoon with me," Larry answered.

"Sounds good to me," Carol said and they headed out the door.

Alice stood up. "Bob is coming upstairs with me," she informed the rest of us.

I had no objection and I followed her up the spiral staircase.

"I guess that leaves you and me," Sue said to Bill. "What's your pleasure?"

"Being with you," Bill answered.

"I mean, what venue," Sue clarified.

"Either a swim or a bed is fine by me," Bill suggested.

"Lagoon first and then bed?" asked Sue.

Bill took her hand and they headed for the beach. The sun was setting as they approached the water.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" said Sue.

"It is," agreed Bill. "Oh. Were you referring to the sunset?"

"I was. What were you referring to?" asked Sue.

"My daughter in the water with your husband," answered Bill.

"We're supposed to forget those relationships for the rest of the vacation," reminded Sue.

"I know, but it's difficult," admitted Bill.

"She is a beautiful woman," commented Sue.

"It looks like Larry thinks so too," said Bill. "Do you think they'll have sex?"

"That's none of our business," cautioned Sue. "They're both adults and they'll make their own decisions."

Bill continued to watch Carol and Larry in the water.

Sue took Bill's arm. "I think we should go to bed now," she suggested.

"Why?" asked Bill.

"Well, if we interrupt them because of your concern, I can handle my husband but how will you do with a sexually excited daughter?" said Sue.

"You make a good point," said Bill and he headed back to the condo with Sue holding his hand.

The situation in the lagoon was definitely heading for a happy ending.

Meanwhile, in the hot tub, Ted and Carol's mom, Mary, were negotiating their future. Mary was leaning back in against the tub wall with her breasts floating in the bubbling water and her spread legs floating in the center of the tub facing Ted. Ted wasn't unaware of Mary's floating breasts or the occasional peek at her curly, dark pubic whenever the foam parted.

"You looked relaxed," commented Ted.

"I am," confirmed Mary. "How about you?"

"Honestly, not so much," answered Ted.

"Oh. I can't imagine a more relaxing environment," said Mary. "What's your problem?"

"If you weren't Carol's mother, I'd think you were trying to seduce me," said Ted.

"I thought that we weren't going to think about each other in those terms but as equal members of a special small group," expressed Mary.

"So, you are trying to seduce me?" asked Ted.

"Seduce is such a charged word," Mary said. "How about testing your interest instead."

"Oh. I'm interested," admitted Ted. "It's something else."

"What else?" asked Mary.

"I have no idea," said Ted.

"Is it that I'm twice your age?" Mary wanted to know.

"No," declared Ted. "Your age never entered my mind."

"Is it that I'm Carol's mother," Mary tried again, "and you're fucking Carol?"

"That's not it."

Mary floated across the tub and stood in front of Ted, her breasts completely out of the water. She held her breasts in her hands. "Aren't my breasts large enough?" she asked.

"It's nothing like that," declared Ted. "Your breasts are magnificent."

"Yet you're somehow reluctant to touch and suck on them," she challenged.

When Ted didn't answer her, she moved closer, reached under the water and gripped his erection in her hand. "This doesn't seem reluctant," she quipped.

Ted closed his eyes and remained silent. Mary put her knees on the seat on either side of Ted's thighs. "Slide forward a little," she suggested.

Ted moved forward, Mary lowered her body and his erection slid into her waiting pussy.

"Oh God," moaned Ted.

"Oh Mary," would be more appropriate," suggested Mary with a smile.

Ted put his hands on her hips and forced himself deep inside her. "That's more like it," said Mary.

Seconds later, Ted was pumping a massive load of semen inside her. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry," he apologized.

"Don't apologize," soothed Mary. "I haven't had that effect on a man for years. In fact, I may not have ever had that effect on a man," confessed Mary. "It's an incredible complement. I loved it."

"But you didn't get there," Ted said.

"If you mean that I didn't have an orgasm, that's easily corrected," insisted Mary. "Come with me."

"Where are we going?" asked Ted.

"To the nearest bedroom," stated Mary.

Luckily, the nearest bedroom was empty and on the first floor.

By the time the moon rose over the island mountains, all four couples were ensconced in bedrooms. Ted and Mary were in the downstairs master bedroom. Alice and Bob were in the loft bedroom next to the bedroom occupied by Bill and Sue. Only Carol and Larry, after their initial romp in the lagoon, had gone next door to occupy the first floor bedroom over there.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Alice left me asleep and looked into the other loft bedroom. Sue, her mother, was awake and saw the bedroom door open. "What's happening?" she asked.

"I was wondering if you'd like to trade," suggested Alice.

"Who for who?" asked Sue.

"Bob's next door," Alice told her.

"You're willing to trade the son for the father?" asked Sue.

"Of course," Alice said. "I'm all about new experiences."

"Deal," agreed Sue. "I'm all about youthful experiences."

Sue got out of the bed and held the sheet for Alice before she left the room.

Alice cuddled up to Bill. "Are you okay with this?" she asked.

Bill rolled over, palmed her breast and kissed her. "What do you think?" he asked.

Next door, Sue entered the bedroom silently and slipped effortlessly in to the bed. She positioned herself over me, held my cock in her hand and kissed my neck. I had woken when Alice left the room. I wondered what she was up to. When Sue came into the bedroom, I didn't know if Alice had returned or someone else had entered. I still didn't know who was holding my cock and kissing my neck until she said, "Are you awake?"