Bob, Ted, Carol, Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we could all sleep together in one of the king sized beds," suggested Carol.

"I like the idea but I don't think it will work. Our parents will be back early tomorrow and their sure to notice the condition of the bed if we all sleep together.

"Could we all manage in one of the queen-sized beds upstairs?" asked Carol.

"We could try," I said. "It certainly would be fun for awhile and if it got too cramped, there's another bed next door."

"Okay," said Alice. "Who sleeps with whom?"

"I say we start together and let opportunity and emotions dictate who ends up with whom," I offered.

"Okay," agreed Alice. "Would anyone be upset if I ended up with Carol?"

Carol seemed caught by surprise by Alice's suggestion. "I was thinking we might want to follow up on what happened in the hot tub," Carol said to Alice.

Alice closed her eyes for a moment. "I think I'd like that," she said.

"That's settled," said Carol. "It's too early to go to bed and we could all use some time to replenish our strength. How about a movie?"

"The one you were watching earlier?" asked Alice.

"Or one like it," suggested Carol.

We settled on the sofa with the girls sitting on our laps to ease the tight space, and Carol handed Ted the remote. "Find us a fuck film," she said.

Ted menued his way to the streaming channel he had found earlier and picked a film with a theme that promised two women swapping their husbands. We settled in to watch.

The movie delivered what it promised and it wasn't long before the women were riding our erections with their backs to us and half standing on the floor. Whenever I got close to an orgasm, Carol eased up and let me recover. "I'm saving you for later," she told me.

However, the same did not apply to her. She had several orgasms. Most were small but one was particularly intense. It happened when one of the actresses was riding two erections at the same time.

Ted and Alice's experiences were similar to ours. During one of the sex scenes, one of the on screen women who was riding her partner next to the other couple doing the same, suggested a swap. The performers quickly changed partners and returned to riding their new partner.

"Swap?" asked Alice.

"Sure," answered Carol.

Seconds later, I was as deep in Alice as I had been in Carol. Like Carol, Alice brought me to the edge but never over it. "You can't come in me," she said.

The women on the screen were finished and the movie ended. Our women weren't and ending wasn't in their plan. We turned off the TV and headed single file up to the loft bedrooms. We all went into the first room we reached and climbed into the bed together. We picked up where we left off downstairs including several 'swaps.' Everything was fine as long as the women were on top of us or we were on top of the women. Things got crowded when we attempted to lie next to each other.

Carol was the first to surrender. She rolled off the bed and pulled me with her. "Come next door with me. "'Swap' with me if you wake up in the middle of the night," she said to Alice.

"Okay," committed Alice.

We went next door and climbed into the bed. "This is much better," Carol observed.

For the next two hours, we had sex in every orifice except one. I came twice, both times deep in Carol's pussy. I have no idea how many orgasms Carol had. At one point, while we were cuddling and recovering, Carol asked, "You fucked Alice in the ass, didn't you?"

I couldn't lie to Carol but I was reluctant to admit it. I nodded.

"How was it?" she asked.

"If you're looking for some input to try it yourself, I can't be much help. It's a personal thing and I can't describe what Alice felt. I can only tell you it was her idea and it wasn't her first time."

"Do you think I'd like it?" Carol asked.

"Apparently Alice did," I confirmed, "but I can't assure that you would too."

"Where's the lubricant?" she asked apparently having made a decision.

"I think it's on the counter in the kitchen," I told her.

"Wait here," she said and got out of the bed. She was back in three minutes, a large tube of lubricant in her hand and a smile on her lips. "Found it," she said.

She got back in the bed. "How do we go about this?" she said.

"How do you want to go about this?" I asked.

"You've done it before," she insisted. "At least give me some guidance."

I lay her on her back, kissed her, spread her legs and slid into her again. A few minutes later, I helped her turn over and we continued with us both on our knees, her shoulders on the bed, her back arched and her ass high in the air.

I wet my finger and began to rub it around her tight sphincter.

"That feels nice," Carol whispered.

I wet my finger again and pressed it in the center of her dark star.

"Oooh," she cooed. "That's even better.

"Give me the lubricant," I asked.

Carol handed me the tube of lubricant. I put a small amount on one finger and pressed it against her ass again. She wiggled with the feeling and my finger slipped inside a half inch. Not beyond her tight muscle but gently spreading the opening.

"Oooh," Carol repeated. "Is that it?" she asked.

"Not even close," I informed her.

I added more lubricant and rubbed it around and into her ass a short distance. She squirmed as I worked on her muscle. I added more lubricant to my finger, placed it against her ass. "Ready?" I asked.

"I think so," Carol said hesitantly.

"Let me know if you have a problem," I said.

"Okay," she agreed.

I pushed my finger into her rectum up to the first knuckle and stopped.

"Whoa," said Carol.

"Do you have a problem?" I asked.

"No. Not at all. I'm just adjusting to the new feeling."

I pushed further. "Okay?" I asked.

"It feels amazing. Do you have more?" she asked.

I finished pushing my finger inside her and moved it in and out slowly.

"That feels incredible," she said. "It's not a problem at all."

"That's just one finger," I told her.

"Oh," she said.

"I'm going to try two fingers," I said.

"Okay. I think," she said.

I removed my finger, lubricated two fingers and pushed them inside her before her sphincter relaxed.

"Oh. Oh," she moaned.

"Are you still okay?" I asked.

"Give me a minute," she asked. Moments later she asked, "That's two fingers?"

"It is," I confirmed and moved my fingers in and out of her several times.

"That really does feel good," Carol said. "What's next?"

"The real thing," I told her.

"Okay. I'm ready," Carol said.

I slid out of her and used my free hand to liberally lubricate my erection. I placed my cock near her rectum and quickly replaced my fingers at her entrance. I pushed until my erection was about an inch inside and paused.

"That's really good," she said. "Give me more."

I pushed fully inside her and paused again.

"More if you've got it," said Carol.

"I don't," I informed her.

"Then fuck me," she said.

I did as she requested. "Damn. Why haven't we done this sooner?" she asked rhetorically.

We had a good rhythm going when Carol said, "Put your fingers in my pussy."

Moments later, she had her wrist in her mouth and was trying hard not to wake up Michelle and Robert. She leapt from one orgasm to another, each one more intense that the one before. I hung with her for a while but, eventually, I folded and spurted a large quantity of semen into her intestines.

We cuddled together after recovering. Carol kissed me.

"How was that?" I asked.

"I liked it, a lot," she said.

"Enough to do it again?" I asked.

"Definitely but not often and not soon," she confessed.

We spooned together. I had an arm under her neck and another hand cupping her mons with a finger nestled between her labia. My penis was happily tucked between her cheeks. We fell asleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night someone knocked on the door. I assumed it was Alice looking to swap. "Come in," called Carol in a sleepy voice.

Alice opened the door. "Did I interrupt something?" she asked.

"You're too late or too early," said Carol. "What time is it?"

"A little after three," said Alice.

Carol rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed. "I guess I should go and sleep with Ted," she said.

"Don't bother," said Alice. "He's asleep."

"I'll wake him up," suggested Carol.

"Not possible," informed Alice. "I tried everything. I even rubbed my pussy lips across his mouth. All he did is roll over and go back to sleep. I just wanted to tell you we wouldn't be swapping tonight."

"What are you going to do?" asked Carol.

"I'll go back to bed and sleep with Ted," Alice said.

"Don't be silly," exclaimed Carol. "Stay here with us."

"Both of us with Bob?" asked Alice. "At the same time? Is Bob okay with that?"

Carol turned to me. "Are you okay sleeping with both of us at the same time?" she asked.

Probably one of the most inane questions of all time. "Are you kidding me," I started. "In bed with two beautiful women, four incredible tits and two insatiable pussies at the same time. Why would I have a problem with that?"

"You're an idiot," laughed Carol.

"I'd be an idiot if I wasn't okay with it," I said.

Carol laughed again. "Then it's settled."

She lay down beside me again, this time with her head on my shoulder, her leg over my leg and her breast on my chest. She reached over and patted the bed. "Climb in," she said to Alice.

Alice lay alongside me, her body a mirror image of Carol's. We lay like that for some time, me smelling their hair and them taking turns running their fingers through my pubic hair. Without warning, Carol reached over and cupped Alice's breast.

"Oooh," mumbled Alice.

Carol quickly removed her hand. "What was that all about?" asked Alice.

"I wondered what it would feel like," answered Carol. "I'm sorry if I offended you."

"No offense," said Alice. "I was just surprised, that's all. Give me your hand."

Alice took Carol's hand and put it back on her breast. "That feels really nice," she said.

"Do you ever wonder what other things might feel really nice?" asked Carol.

"No," replied Alice. "But I like to find out."

Alice started to climb over me. "Move over and give me some space," she asked.

Alice settled between Carol and me, facing Carol. They looked at each other for a short moment before they kissed. They paused and kissed a second time. Soon they were all over each other's bodies, hands, tits and pussies fully explored. Eventually lips and tongues joined the party.

I lay on my side watched my two favorite women please each other. It seemed different to me. Their touch was somehow gentler, more caressing than I remembered when I was involved. The pleasure they expressed was also more emotional and meaningful. I watched intently, hoping to learn something and practice it the next time I got the chance.

Carol had her head between Alice's legs when she mumbled something that broke my reverie. "What?" I managed to ask.

"Fuck me," she repeated.

I got behind her and helped her lift her hips until she was on her knees with her back arched and her ass high in the air. I entered her in a single steady motion and began to fuck her. When I pushed inside her, her face pressed firmer against Alice's pussy and Alice moaned.

Alice's orgasm arrived first. When she recovered enough to move, she crawled out from under Carol and moved behind me where she proceeded to fondle my testicles. When she shoved a finger into my ass, I came inside Carol as if a hydroelectric dam had burst and flooded semen inside her. Carol collapsed on the bed, her body shaking uncontrollably with her own orgasm.

After that, we curled up together and fell asleep.

When Ted knocked on the door in the morning, I was asleep with a woman on each arm, four tits on my chest and two pussies wrapped around my legs.

"How did this happen?" he asked.

"You fell asleep," I said.

"Next time you fall asleep," he commented. "Meanwhile, rise and shine. Our parents could be home at any time and we need to be organized and dressed before they get here."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About ten after nine," Ted said.

"Shit," I mumbled. "I'll get everyone moving," I committed.

Minutes later, I had everyone moving and headed to the bathroom. "I have to pee," complained Alice.

"We'll wait out here," I promised.

"Don't bother," said Alice. "It's just pee and after the last couple of days it doesn't seem like something we should bother about. Get the shower warmed up."

We all went into the bathroom. I started the shower. Alice sat on the toilet, peed and wiped. Carol waited her turn to pee.

We took turns in the small shower over the tub. Actually, we took pairs. Alice and I were first. When I peed in the shower, Alice exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" I asked. "I had to pee so I did.

Carol put her head around the shower curtain to see what was happening. "That's disgusting," she commented.

"Why?" I asked. "It's just pee and it ends up the same place if I pee in the toilet."

"I don't know," Carol said. "It's just that we wash in the shower."

"After the pee is gone down the drain," I explained.

"Maybe it just that we can't do that," offered Alice.

"Why not?" I asked. "Your pee isn't that different from mine."

"It would run down our legs," said Alice.

"Not necessarily," I said. "And you're going to wash your legs later anyway."

"I still don't like it," Carol chimed in.

"Let me take a different approach," I suggested. "Have you ever had to go so badly that you squatted behind a tree or rock and peed?" I asked.

"Yes," said Carol and Alice nodded.

"It's no different here only it drains away quickly and you don't have the problem of having peed without something to wipe yourself afterward," I explained.

"There's some logic in what you're saying," admitted Alice. "Next time I'll pee in the shower."

"Can I watch?" I asked.

She punched my arm. "You are an idiot," she said.

"Ouch," I said. "Are we now getting physical and you didn't answer my question?"

"Watch if you want to," conceded Alice. "And we've been pretty physical already."

Showers finished, Carol started for the stairs. "Whoa," I said. "You need to put on some clothing."

She stopped at the top of the stairs. "What?"

"Mom and dad could be here at any time. I don't think clothing optional is on their agenda.

Carol went into her bedroom and put on the sundress she had worn yesterday. I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Alice started down the stairs.

"I have to go next door to find something to wear."

She took Ted with her. Carol and I straightened out the deck, living room and kitchen. I unplugged the Roku box to insure it didn't start showing the movie we watched last night. Carol found the bag from the pharmacy on the counter and looked inside.

"One of the tubes of lubrication is missing," she commented.

"I wonder where it could be," I asked.

"Duh," she commented while hitting herself in her forehead. Laughing, she took the bag up to her bedroom. I started a pot of coffee while she was gone.

Ted and Alice returned when Carol came back downstairs. Ted was wearing shorts and a t-shirt similar to mine. Alice had on her sundress again. She twirled around in the kitchen. Her dress flared out as she turned revealing the absence of auxiliary clothing. "What do you think?" she asked.

"You look terrific," I said. "Just don't spin around like that after the old folks get here," I said.

She put her hands against the front of her dress. "Too much?" she asked.

"Not for me but you might give someone with less virtue a stroke," I explained.

We stood around, waiting for the coffee to finish. We grabbed mugs of coffee, a box of donuts and the leftover Danish and headed for the table on the deck to nibble and wait. The mood was somber.

"This is going to put a crimp in everything," commented Ted.

"Don't be such a kill joy," said Carol. "We'll find a way."

"It's a big beach and a bigger lagoon," suggested Alice.

"And our parents usually turn in early," I added.

"I hope you're all right," Ted said.

Our parents arrived just before noon. After greeting us, our mothers began to prepare lunch for all of us. We moved into the dining area for lunch. During lunch, mom was looking at Carol strangely.

"Are you okay?" she finally asked.

"I feel fine. Why do you ask?" Carol responded.

"I still think you look different somehow," mom commented.

"It's probably just being back here again after so long. You know, the fresh air, the beach, the sun and the company," Carol suggested.

"Maybe that's it," agreed mom but she sounded unconvinced.

After lunch, we had a discussion about how to spend the afternoon. There were a number of suggestions. Ted suggested a nap. Alice looked at him with a train stopping stare.

"I don't know about the rest of you," said Carol, "but I'm going to spend time in the hot tub."

"I like that idea," agreed mom and everyone else seemed to concur.

"It's agreed then," mom said. "Everyone get their suits on and we'll meet at the hot tub."

"Mom," I spoke up. "I don't think that's going to work too well."

"Why not?" she asked.

"There's limited space in the hot tub. It's good for four, tight for five and impossible for eight people to get in the tub at the same time."

Mom thought for a moment. "Okay then," she started. "You kids take this tub and the rest of us will use the hot tub next door."

"That works," I said. Three others just smiled.

Carol, Ted, Alice and I settled into the hot tub. We could hear our parents doing the same on the other side of the fence.

"I really hate having to wear this suit," commented Ted.

"Shush," whispered Alice. "They'll hear you next door."

"I agree," whispered Carol. "It's too confining. I miss my boobs floating in the water."

In agreement, we settled back to enjoy the bubbling water as best we could. I heard someone giggling next door. "Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Hear what?" asked Carol.

"Somebody's giggling next door," I explained.

"What do you think they're doing?" Carol asked.

"Let me see," I said. I got out of the hot tub, moved a chair onto the deck of the tub, up against the fence and stood on it to see the hot tub next door. I watched for several seconds and returned to the hot tub.

"Well?" asked Carol.

"You're not going to believe what's going on next door," I commented.

"Don't drag it out," demanded Carol. "Just tell us."

"Ted," I opened. "Don't get upset. Your mother is in the hot tub and she's not wearing the top of her suit."

"She's naked from the waist up?" asked Ted. "You've got to be mistaken.

"I don't think so," I said, "unless someone painted nipples on her swim suit since I last saw her."

"Fuck," said Ted.

"Let me check," offered Alice.

Alice stood on the same chair I had. Back in the hot tub again, she confirmed my observation. "Bob's right. Mom's naked."

"How about my mom?" asked Carol.

"She has her back to us," I told her. "So, it's not clear but I didn't see shoulder straps from the back."

"Neither did I," agreed Alice.

"So, our mom's are naked," conceded Carol. "Completely naked?"

"Can't tell," I said. "The rest is under water."

"How about the men?" Carol asked further.

"Same answer," I said.

"What do we do?" Ted asked.

"What can we do?" responded Alice. "It is what it is and if they don't say anything then we can't say anything."

That evening, dinner was unusually restrained. It was as if no one had anything to say. After dinner, Carol got mom aside. "Let's let everyone else clean up. Come. Take a walk with me."

They walked out to the beach. Carol took off her flip flops and her mom did the same. They walked up the beach in the direction of the neighboring condos.

"What's this all about?" mom asked.