Bob, Ted, Carol, Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Sue," I said. "I was hoping it was you."

"Really?" she asked. "You knew it was me?"

"Not immediately but I was hoping it would be you," I said.

She stroked my cock several times. "Were you hoping for this?" she asked.

"Hope has morphed into fantasy," I said.

Sue laughed. I rolled on my back. Sue kissed me and increased the pace of her stroking my cock with the expected result.

"I want to do this in two stages," said Sue. "First I want to fuck you and then I want to spend the rest of the night working on the foreplay."

"I'm up for that," I said.

"It feels that way," Sue smiled.

We followed Sue's agenda and I fell asleep again as the dawn's early light began to glow behind the window curtains.

Tuesday I was up early. Before eight. I didn't plan it that way. I had to pee. In the process, I woke up Sue. Also not something I planned or tried to do. We headed to the bathroom together. I turned my back so she could pee first.

"It's okay," she commented. "You can watch. There's not much to see anyway. You, on the other hand, will put on quite a performance and watching could be fun," she giggled as she sat on the toilet.

She provided some sound effects and wiped while I watched. Then it was my turn. I put up the seat and stood in front of the bowl holding my penis, ready to pee.

"Hold it," ordered Sue. "I want to help."

She moved next to me and replaced my hand on my penis with her hand. I started to pee. The stream almost missed the bowl and Sue quickly adjusted her aim. I'm not sure she was much help. Instead, she aimed all over the place, always keeping the stream in the bowl. When I finished, she let go of my penis.

"You're not done," I said. "You have to shake off the last drop."

She took my penis in her hand again and shook it vigorously, more vigorously than was necessary but I didn't complain. It was clear she'd not had much experience in the proper way to perform the final shake.

"That was fun," she said.

"You have a strange definition of fun," I quipped.

We took a quick shower. Sue put on a beach cover up she found in a nearby suitcase and I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. By the time we were finished, we heard voices downstairs. Everyone except Carol and Larry were sitting around the table sipping coffee. Bill and Ted were wearing shorts and Bill had added a t-shirt. Mary was wearing a shirt and yoga pants. Alice was wearing only a long t-shirt without panties.

Ted got up from the table when he saw us coming downstairs and poured two more mugs of coffee. He put them on the table and picked up the phone.

"What are you doing?" asked Mary.

"I'm going to wake up Carol and Larry," Ted offered.

"Let them be," Mary suggested.

"Why?" asked Ted. "We're all here. They should be too."

Before he could dial the phone, Carol and Larry came through the door to the deck. Carol was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, Larry, shorts without a shirt. Ted put down the phone, poured two more mugs of coffee and put on another pot to brew. We sat around the table, contemplating last evening and the days that were to follow.

"I can't believe how quickly we all embraced the new reality," said Carol.

"Amazing, isn't it," agreed Mary. "Personally, I'm thrilled," she added.

"Ted?" asked Carol. When he didn't respond, she added, "What are you doing?"

"Just checking something that occurred to me," answered Ted as he continued to work.

Alice leaned over to get a better look at the page. "Those are our initials, aren't they?" she asked.

"Ted just nodded and continued to work. He finished adding letters and Alice noticed that he had created a grid of sixty-four boxes with initials at the top of eight columns and the left of eight rows. Ted looked at his creation and began to put X's in some of the boxes. Fascinated, Alice continued to watch.

When he was done with the X's, Ted began to circle empty boxes. Finished, he studied the result. "This is interesting," he commented.

"Okay," I said. "Tell us what's so interesting.

"This is a grid of all the possible partnerships possible between the eight of us. I X'ed out the combinations that weren't reasonable, such as man and man and woman and woman," Ted explained.

Carol and Alice giggled. "Not necessarily a valid assumption," Alice explained.

While Mary and Sue were staring at Carol and Alice, Ted continued. "I then circled the combinations that I think have already occurred. What was left is what was interesting."

"Okay," I said. "I get what you're saying. Tell us who hasn't fucked who."

Carol and Alice giggled again and Mary and Sue looked and me, disapproving of my choice of verbs.

"None of us has joined with the parent or child of the opposite sex," Ted declared.

"You're saying that I haven't slept with my mother and Carol hasn't slept with her father," I clarified.

"Yes," agreed Ted. "The same between Alice and Larry and Sue and me," he added.

"Why?" asked Alice.

"Maybe it's some sort of subconscious Oedipus and Electra effect," suggested Carol.

"Maybe," interjected Bill, "except that Oedipus actually married his mother and Electra murdered her mother for killing her father."

"Okay," I said. "But what Ted has discovered is real. What should we do about it?"

"I think today should be a 'get it on with your parent' day," suggested Alice.

Surprisingly, no one disagreed. "Okay," I said. "I think Alice is right. We should dedicate the entire day to a single relationship, the one with our parent, or child, of the opposite sex."

"I agree," chimed in Mary and everyone agreed.

"I would like to offer an additional criterion for today," said Alice.

"Sure. Tell us," I said.

"No clothing," Alice said.

"You want us to spend the entire day naked in front of everyone?" asked Mary.

"I do," confirmed Alice. "Why not? This is a clothing optional environment. Nobody who sees us will care and that's probably not going to happen,. We have everything we need for the day so we don't have to go anywhere and it will further the agreement we made yesterday."

When Alice finished explaining, she stood up and stripped off her t-shirt and sat down again.

"Why not?" Carol asked herself. She pulled off her t-shirt and stood up to push off her shorts.

Two minutes later, we were all naked and enjoying our coffee. "I can't explain it," said Mary, "but I'm actually more comfortable than I imagined. Not just physically but emotionally as well."

"That's a good thing," commented Sue.

"It is," agreed Mary.

As a group, we began to explore the options for breakfast. In the process, we rearranged our seats, each of us ending up next to our assigned partners for the day. Mary put a hand on my thigh. "I think I'm going to enjoy today," she whispered to me.

After breakfast, I turned to Mary. "Let's take a walk on the beach and let everyone else clean up."

Mary immediately accepted my offer, stood up, took my hand and bid everyone else good-bye. We walked out to the beach, naked and hand in hand. We turned up the beach in the direction of the nearby condos. The light breeze and the reflection of the early sun on the still lagoon water added to the building anticipation of the day ahead.

Soon we passed the next condo. As usual, Michelle was in the lagoon naked. She waved and yelled, "Hello, Bob."

I waved back. "Does she know everybody?" commented Mary.

We walked a little further and I suggested we sit on a high sand dune. Mary demurred explaining that the sand and her clothing free bottom were probably not a good combination. We found a large rock nearby, climbed up on it and sat next to each other holding hands and watching the activity in the lagoon.

Mary put a hand on my thigh and I wrapped an arm around her waist. We kissed, considered the feeling and kissed again. Mary smiled. "I like that," she said.

Before I could respond, Michelle was standing next to the rock. Mary looked at her as said "Hi."

Michelle repeated her "Hi" and then asked, "Bob, could you do me a huge favor?"

"Sure," I said. "What can I do for you?"

"It's more like what you can do to me," Michelle explained. "Robert," she said as "Roberaire" again, "left very early this morning for an important meeting on the other side of the island. Before I was awake. He's going to be gone all day and I really need my usual morning help to get my day started."

"Coffee isn't enough?" I asked.

"I need coffee too," Michelle said, "But the other is more important."

"What can I do?"

"I need to be fucked," said Michelle.

Mary gasped.

"You want me to fuck you?" I responded somewhat surprised.

"It'll only take a few minutes and we can do it right here," Michelle suggested.

I turned to Mary. "Are you okay with this?" I asked.

"It's outrageous," she said, "but why not?"

"You're kidding," I said.

"Not really," she said. "She's right. It will only take a few minutes and she'll prime you for a more enduring rest of the day," Mary smiled.

"I can't believe you're encouraging her," I said.

"It could be fun," Mary said. "I can watch."

"You're getting kinky," I stated.

"Does that surprise you about your mother?" she asked.

"It does," I said.

"I have more surprises," Mary stated. "So don't keep the lady waiting, or me either."

I slipped off the rock. "How do you want to go about this?" I asked Michelle.

"Come behind the rock with me," she explained. "I can bend over and you can fuck me from behind."

We moved behind the rock. Michelle bent over with her hands on the rock. Mary turned around and looked over the top of the rock. I stood behind Michelle with a less than ready penis. Michelle noticed. "I can fix that," she said.

She knelt in front of me and took me into her mouth. Only a few minutes later, she was satisfied with the results. She stood up, turned around and bent over again with her hands on the rock. She wiggled her ass at me. I got the hint, stepped up and slipped inside her. I put my hands on her hips and pumped energetically in and out of her.

Her vagina squeezed and rippled around my erection and, much sooner than I expected, I was pulsing semen deep inside her.

Almost as if we had just completed a business deal, Michelle stood up, thanked me and walked back to the beach and the lagoon.

"That was fascinating," commented Mary from on top of the rock.

"That was ludicrous," I declared.

Mary moved off the rock, took my hand and led me back to the beach. We paused for a second, deciding which way to go. Mary turned and we started back to our condo. We passed Michelle who waved and yelled, "Thanks."

"I can't wait to get back to the condo," commented Mary.

"I agree with you," I said.

A moment later, Mary asked, "How do you think this will happen?"

"Do you want me to tell you?" I asked.

"I do," she smiled.

"I'm going to take you into the bedroom," I started.

"I'd like that," Mary said.

"This will be better if you let me just tell it," I said. "You just listen."

Mary nodded and gripped my hand harder.

"As I said," I restarted. "I'm going to take you into the bedroom. I'm going to pick you up and place you on the bed and spread your hair out on the pillow like a halo or a magnificent flower. I'll close your eyes with my fingers and kiss your forehead.

"I'll kiss your eyes, nose and then your lips. Then I'll kiss your neck and nibble your earlobes. I'll kiss your shoulders, your chest and down to your breasts. I'll hold your breasts in my hands and kiss, suck and nibble on your nipples before continuing down toward you navel."

I paused for a second to look at her navel. We stopped and turned to face each other.

"I'll pause for a second to kiss your navel and probe it with my tongue. Seconds later, I'll part your incredible pubic hair with my fingers and kiss through the part until I settle on your clitoris."

Mary closed her eyes and smiled.

"I'll kiss and suck your clitoris between my lips for a short time before I continue through your labia and down your left thigh, over your knee and calf until I can kiss each of your toes. Then I'll change legs, start with the toes on your right foot and up until I was kissing inside your right thigh. I'll lift your legs if you haven't already and blow a soft breath on your rectum before I kiss it. I'll drag my tongue over your perineum back to your labia. I trace my fingers alongside your labia while my tongue traveled between them to settle again on your clitoris. I'll kiss, suck and nibble on your clitoris with emphasis on sucking while my fingers find their way inside you and curl to press on the front wall of your vagina.

"I'll do that for as long as it takes for you to squirt all over my hands and face."

Mary's smile had become a straight line and her eyes more tightly shut as she processed and reacted to my words.

"When you've recovered somewhat, I'll kiss back up your body with a short detour to kiss your nipples again, until I can kiss your lips. My erection will find the opening of your body and enter you. I'll move slowly deeply inside you so you can feel every inch of me. Together, we'll develop a rhythm perfect for both of us until I can't resist your charms any longer and pulse ounce after ounce of my essence deep into you where you can carry me inside you again. Then, we'll cuddle up together, probably kiss and stroke each other, until we're both recovered enough to return to the real world."

Mary relaxed against my body until I finished my story. She reached up and kissed me. A special kiss. She'd never kissed me like that before. "Bobbie," she said. "Can I be honest with you?"

"Of course," I said.

"I'm not ashamed to tell you that I had an orgasm just listening to you. Can we hurry back?"

"Let's go back but not hurry," I suggested. "Let the anticipation grow."

"I'm not sure I'll make it all the way back if we take too long," Mary admitted.

"What are you going to do?" I asked. "Jump my bones here on the beach?"

"That's a real possibility," admitted Mary. She took my hand and we started to move again.

On the way, without interrupting our progress, Mary said, "I had an orgasm just watching you fuck Michelle."

"You seem orgasmic," I commented.

"Not before today," Mary said with a smile.

Back at the condo, nobody was around. The place seemed empty. In the dining area, I told Mary to wait for me. I looked into the downstairs bedroom with the large bed. The room was empty. I pulled the disarrayed sheets to the bottom of the bed and arranged a pillow at the head of the bed. Back in the dining area, I picked Mary up in my arms. Surprised, she put her arms around my neck and buried her head in my neck. I carried her across the threshold of the bedroom, kicked the door closed and laid her gently on the bed with her head on the pillow. I arranged her hair on the pillow. Mary grinned from ear to ear in anticipation and closed her eyes before I could.

I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear. "Relax. Don't think about my story. Don't think about anything. Put you entire energy, your soul, into your body where you can absorb every sensation, every signal your nervous system sends to you."

I watched her face, and then her body, relax and sink into the bed. I kissed her forehead, her eyes, her nose and then her lips. I did everything I told her I would do except it took a lot longer to do than to tell her about it.

Afterward, we lay in each other's arms. Mary had her head on my chest and her leg over my hips. Mary broke the silence. "Bob," she said. "Like Michelle, I think I want you to start every day."

She put a finger on my lips before I could respond. "I know that's not realistic. There are three other women here who would probably want the same thing, not including Michelle. I wouldn't mind, however, at least once a day while were here."

She laughed and I laughed with her. Not at what she said but at the reality of making it happen.

"And," she continued, "I'm not about to let you escape once we get home."

"That could be more difficult," I observed. "You have a job and I go to school. It may be a difficult schedule."

"Why? Bill works long hours and I'm thinking I'd quit my job to be home with you," said Mary.

"That may not be the best option. You're suggesting a schedule that has to change with time and you should have a job when that happens. And don't forget, Carol will probably be home with us most of the time," I reminded her.

"What's your point about Carol after this vacation?" Mary asked with a knowing smile. "Just imagine the three of us together at home at the same time."

"You paint a compelling picture," I admitted. "I'll still need time to study and do other chores around the house," I tried again.

"Chores? Like what?" Mary wanted to know.

"I don't know," I responded. "Mow the lawn, wash the car?"

"I'll hire a lawn service and take the car to the car wash," Mary said.

"You've thought this through," I commented.

"I have," she said.

"I still have to study and you have to cook and do laundry," I added to the list.

"I agree," Mary said. "You can study while I cook and wash."

I held her close and kissed the top of her head.

"Does that mean you agree?" asked Mary.

"It means I love you and we'll work it out," I said.

Hours later, we peed, showered and left the bedroom. It was long past lunchtime. Even so, Bill, Carol, Ted and Sue were sitting at the table. Larry and Alice were somewhere else.

There were cold cuts, rye bread, condiments and a bottle of Coke on the table. Mary sat down and I headed for the fridge to find something other than Coke to drink. In the process, I noticed one of the sets of car keys was missing from the counter. I looked out the front door at the driveway and one of the cars was missing. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat down. "Does anybody know where Larry and Alice are?" I asked.

Nobody could offer information. "The car is gone," I said.

"They probably took a ride," suggested Sue.

"That could prove interesting," said Ted. "They're supposed to stay naked all day."

"That could be more than interesting," said Sue. "Maybe incarcerating."

Everybody laughed at the image of Larry and Alice trying to explain to an officer why they were riding around naked.

I was after three when we finished lunch. We worked together to clean up everything, start the dishwasher and straighten out everything.

We gathered in the living room. "How's everybody doing?" asked Carol.

Thumbs up and "great" for everyone.

"Have we all corrected our oversights?" she asked.

More thumbs up. Mary said, "Absolutely," a little louder than necessary.

"And nobody has a problem with the 'au naturel' life style?"

Sue shook her tits and waved Ted's cock for him. "Not me," she said.

When the laughter died, Carol asked, "What should do next?"

There were many suggestions. Mary stood up and took my hand. "We're going to spend some time in the hot tub and then we're going for a swim in the lagoon."

Mary and I cuddled up in the hot tub. She was telling me how much she was enjoying our day together and stroking my penis with her right hand, trying to coax it to readiness when Larry and Alice walked up.

"Where's everybody?" Larry asked.

"They're here somewhere. It's a big beach and there are six bedrooms. I'm sure they're okay," I said. Mary never paused her activity under the water. "I was going to ask you the same thing," I said.

"Oh," answered Alice. "Just out and about."

"You took one of the cars," I stated.

"That we did," answered Larry.

"You were supposed to remain naked all day," interjected Mary.

"Who said we got dressed?" asked Alice.

"You went tooling all over the island naked?" Mary asked.

"We did," admitted Alice, "and it was a blast. You'd be surprised at how many people didn't notice or care."