All Comments on 'Bodies Ch. 03'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dillon2001Dillon2001almost 2 years ago
I wished you could make stories like Hank’s University Romance again.

The beginning of the story felt like your older stories, and the second chapter feels like your older stories since it has blackmailing. The murder is a nice touch, but I didn’t expect you to put piss in the story, I did say that you should put a warning note for any reader’s that aren’t used to see pee in your stories.

I know it’s your stories, and I know I could’ve just leave, but I really like your stories when it doesn’t have blackmail or urinate. I’m not kink shaming you, but the pee is not my thing, Hank’s University Romance was the best story you have. It was a story that I was looking for, if you’re going to rehash stories, try to use that one many times. Before you say anything about you having a second language, not the best grammar or any of that stuff. I’m not being mean, but giving you my honest opinion.

-Dillon Trinh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stop doing things with piss

Bad_Karma91Bad_Karma91almost 2 years ago

You have a thing for big bush and small dicks.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
Regarding the piss aspect

I will add warnings in my future stories. The point of it is to show how possessive the girl is and that she is savage in marking her territory with her scent. I use it in my stories to show just how perverted the girls are and that they enjoy degrading the boys.

As for the big bush, all the girls in my story are wild, untamed and powerful. Their cunts are powerful enough to break intellectual boys and turn them into slutty boys. The bush symbolizes their incredible power. I’d say some of the girls have an almost supernatural pussy.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Yeah she most definitely doesn't deserve Peter. And she is most certainly not a better person now. I hope she is eventually wracked with extreme guilt and ends up bitter and alone. And hopefully Peter finds a good therapist and an angel of a women that will help him heal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous