Bodies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl runs her hands through her jet black hair. She gives him a warm smile. "No, it's not your fault at all Peter. You didn't ask Lisa to kill those two. She did it of her own free will. It's her fault since she killed them. You are just unfortunate in that you were the crazy bitch's object of desire. Now we are going to move on. We are going to put this behind us and live better lives, because we have each other and that's all that matter. Things could be as hard as they can be and it won't matter because I'll be here. I'll be here for you, Peter. I promise."

Peter could feel tears welling in his eyes as he kisses her. "Thank you so much for being here. I love you Chloe," he tells her, shocking himself and the girl by his words. She isn't ready to say it back yet, and only smiles at him, hugging him tightly in her strong arms.

.....

Chloe is sitting in her dorm room as she waits for her roommate Diane to be back. She is trying to think about what to do next. Peter's confession came as a shock to her, since she's always taken the lead in their relationship. It was her who threatened him into fingering her ass and blackmailed him into giving her his virginity. Yet he was the first to say 'I love you.' These is a certain irony in that, she supposed. The girl feels as if she has gaslighted him into their relationship, but that can't be it right? No, she didn't gaslight Peter. He fell for her of his own volition.

She knows that if she just tells him that she loves him, it will all be good. But she can't do that. Deep down, the girl knows that what she did is messed up. She took nude pictures of him without his permission and used them to coerce him into fucking her when he was still processing his grief. Chloe knows that she is toxic. She feels that she doesn't deserve Peter, and many people would agree if they know how the two of them got together. It is making her get some headaches as she struggles to think of a way she can possibly deserve him.

Suddenly, Diane is back in the dorm room. The girl is an athlete like Chloe but not as strong or fast. Diane sees her sitting by herself. With a frown on her face, she sits down next to Chloe and asks her "What's going on? Why do you look so depressed?" Diane then gets up and grabs a couple of cans of beer. She hands one of them to Chloe, offering a drink in the hopes that it might make Chloe feel slightly better. "Go on then. Have a drink and tell me. We are room mates, right? I can help you out, just like how you helped me get laid by Tyler."

Hearing this, Chloe starts to chuckle. "I think you would still have gotten into his pants, even without my help. Your ass is almost as huge as mine, and our breasts are about the same shape and size." Dina frowns, noticing the barely concealed deflection tactic. Chloe sighs. "Oh okay, alright. I'll tell you about it, but you can't tell anyone I said any of this. If you do I'll kick your ass, and you know I could do that. I just killed a serial killer." Diane nods. "Do you recall how I used to be a bit of a slut?" she asks, finally meeting Diane's eyes.

Diane starts laughing. "Oh, I'm sorry," she wheezes out. "You were much more than just a bit of a slut. You were easily the sluttiest girl I've ever know, and that is saying something, considering the people I hang out with. I think you may have possibly sucked more cocks than Anika Albrite ever did, and she's a freaking porn star. And the amount of cocks that were in your pussy?" But then she realizes that Chloe is glaring at her and quickly says "But by all means tell me what it is all about. I'll help you if I can."

"First off, it isn't just possible that I sucked more cocks than Anika Albrite. It is extremely likely. And I'm not upset that you said I'm the sluttiest girl you ever met. I can accept that. I am proud of how slutty I used to be. But I'm upset you got carried away and didn't just answer with a yes or no when I wanted to continue," she says to her roomie. She then says "Now here is the problem my friend. I stopped being a whore the day I talked to this guy for the first time. His name is Peter and he means a lot to me. He's the one who's slept over in our room without having sex with me when he was here."

Diane is surprised to hear this, as Chloe used to be such a whore she couldn't even remember the name of the guy she fucked half an hour ago. That's how often she slept around back then. And now she's settling down for one guy? It is far more shocking than anything she could have guessed. "Wow, that's great! I know we said that we should sow our wild oats for some time before settling down but good for you! Why aren't you introducing him to me right now? I didn't get to talk to him when he was here the last time."

This leads Chloe to sigh, feeling down with herself as she thinks about all her past bitchiness. Her reaction makes the interested Diane frown in confusion. It is another few moments before Chloe finally says "That's the thing. I treated him very horribly at the start of our relationship. I basically blackmailed him into fucking me by threatening to release his nude photos if he doesn't do it. How could possibly deserve Peter after doing that sort of thing to him? I don't deserve such a wonderful boy."

Diane thinks about it for a moment as her friend and roommate sit there and ponder over the issue. Suddenly Chloe lights up. "Oh I know now! Jesus, you only have to sit next to me to help me think better. It's like I'm not so crazy when I'm not by myself," Chloe says to Diane. "I was an asshole but I'm not one anymore and he's already forgiven me so why should I hold it against myself when he doesn't? I'm going to cook him a little meal and then go on to confess to him!"

She then brings out some raw meat and placing the plate on the ground. Chloe then astonishes Diane by lifting her tight skirt up and squatting down over it. With her hairy pussy hovering all the meat, she starts urinating on it. "What the fuck?" Diane mutters as she looks at Chloe pissing on the raw meat. Her streams of piss soak the meat as Chloe keeps on peeing and peeing until her bladders are empty. Now the meat is drenched in the athlete's piss. "Really, what did you do that for?" Chloe just giggles and starts cooking with the marinated meat, adding teriyaki sauce.

"I want to show ownership of him, so I will tell him what he's been eating once he is done," she says to her bewildered friend. "Now wish me luck!" Diane only mutters something about her being a crazy bitch, which Chloe takes as a compliment as she skips merrily to her beloved's room. There she knocks on the door, waiting for him to open in. As she does so, she looks at the box of lunch she prepared for him with a very naughty smirk on her perfect face. She has never degraded any boy before she met him. Now she is going to defile Peter even more than she already did with her pussy juices.

When he sees her, he smiles brightly and welcomes him inside. Logan is in some girl's room again, and Peter has their room to himself. Well, not really to himself now, since Chloe is here, but nothing else could make her happier than being here with her now. The girl gives him the lunch and he starts to eat it, completely unsuspecting. Chloe is barely able to hide her smirk as she watches eat the meat that was soaked in her urine. It makes her cunt so wet as she sees this happening right before her very own eyes.

Finally he has finished eating it and she decides it's time to move in on him and confess her true feelings. With him still sitting next to her on the couch, Chloe moves closer to the boy and rests her head on his shoulder. "Listen, I came here to talk to you about yesterday," she says, making him stiffen. "I know you said that you love me and I didn't say the same thing back. But there is a reason for it and I don't want you to think that you don't mean anything to me, because you really do. You mean a lot to me, Peter."

Peter gestures for her to stop, looking at her gently. His eyes are filled with love and nothing else. She could see it plain as day and feels touched by the warmth he is giving, just by sitting here next to her on the bed. He holds her hands and says "Don't worry about it. I'm not expecting you to say it right now. I can wait for however long you need me to." The boy then leans it to kiss her gently on the lips, to show her his love." She smiles and kisses Peter back just as passionately.

After they kiss, Chloe says "But I love you too, Peter. I love you." This makes him go silent in shock. Finding all her courage, she goes on "I was afraid to tell you this because I thought I didn't deserve you after I essentially coerced you into having sex with me but I'm a better person now and will never force you that way again. You make me want to become a better person to deserve you and I'm going to do that. I won't ever let you get away. You are mine and I'm not letting you go, Peter."

Peter smiles brightly at her and doesn't protest when she unzips his pants. She yanks it and his boxers down to around his ankles, and wraps her expert fingers around his pole. The girl starts stroking it gently, sliding her fist up and down his cock. "I love you so much, baby," he moans, making her grin as she caresses him. Her hand squeezes him, pumping the rod for milk. She uses her other hand to cup his balls, fondling them. Being touched in two places at once is overwhelming the boy and all he could do is moan and let her have her way.

She manipulates his full, aching balls, making him tremble with pleasure. The boy stands no chance against the vastly more experienced athlete. Peter's only experience before meeting her was his own right hand, after all. "Do you want to know what I put in your lunch?" she asks him as she strokes his prick faster and jerks him harder. He nods, looking confused when she suddenly brings it up. "I pissed into it. I marinated the meat with my urine and then cooked it and watched you eat it. Seeing you eat my piss made me so damn wet."

The extent of her depravity shocks Peter and turns him on even more. His cock explodes just a few seconds later, firing many ropes of semen into the air. After he stops cumming, the boy looks at his girlfriend, still breathing heavily in the aftermath of his massive orgasm. "Did you really do that?" he asks her. She nods. "Why though?" He knows that she got many dirty ideas but didn't expect her to ever get this dirty, and without his knowledge too. It is just a bit shocking for him to be hearing it.

"Because I can," is Chloe's answer. She tosses her jet black hair backwards and then tells Peter "You belong to me and I can do whatever I want to you. This was just to show you what I can do, so that you understand it. Also, I want to degrade you even more than I already did when I fucked you for the first time. Got any problems with that?" The boy shakes his head rapidly. "Good. Now let's go and have some dessert together okay?" Again he nods, agreeing to do whatever makes his girlfriend happy.

"It's actually kind of hot," he admits to her in a shy voice. "Maybe you can piss directly into my mouth sometimes."

Four years later

It is 6:00 AM when Chloe opens her eyes and rises. She glances over at her adorable husband. Peter is lying curled up next to her. The black haired beauty can never get over how cute he is, even now, so many years after they first met in college. Chloe leans over to kiss him gently on the eyelid. Last night he said that he wasn't in the mood due to an upset stomach and she chose to respect that instead of taking him anyway. It shows how much she's grown since the day she first met him. Back then she would've vixen zero fucks and did what she wanted anyway.

She yanks her panties off. Her bush is still full as she never shaved or even trimmed it once. The gorgeous young woman squats over his face. When he wakes up Chloe says "Open your mouth for me baby." He does so and she then urinates into Peter's mouth. Chloe has been pissing in his mouth since after time she marinated his meat with her pee. She pisses for several seconds, her aim being perfect meaning all of her piss enter her husband's mouth and hits the back of his throat. Soon Peter's mouth is full of her pee even though he is swallowing it down constantly.

Finally she stops. "Thank you so much darling. That was a wonderful way to wake up," Peter says, sitting up in bed. She just smiles. The two of them live together in a house they bought not long ago, after saving up enough money for it. It is a nice little place that Chloe has been thinking about how to raise a child in. She can already feel a certain maternal instinct inside her. Peter loves kids too but he isn't sure if the two of them are ready to have one yet. It is one of the few things that he dares to stand up to her over.

"I think we should discuss some more about us having a baby," she tells him. Peter instantly loses all traces of his sleepiness. He turns to look at his wife attentively, waiting for her to just say something. "I know we agreed that we are not ready yet but I think we are now. We don't have any debts since we didn't got to a good college so we are fine financially. Both of us have made and are making enough money to have a child. I think we should have one now."

"I want to have a child too. I really do, baby. But I don't think we are ready for that yet. Even if our paychecks are big enough we should get more of them and be more secure in our careers first. I say we wait another year. Remember, when you proposed to me you said that I can have a say about when we have a child," he reminds her. It was one of the things they agreed one before tying the knot. She also insisted that his body and more specifically his cock is her property, and that Chloe can still fuck him even if he says no.

"I only said it then but I'm no saying it now. Tomorrow I am going to go have my contraceptive implant removed and we are going to start trying to have a baby together. It would be better for you to just agree, so that I won't have to force you into it. You're knocking me up. Understand?" She didn't want to do this but she had to. It's just one tiny step back. That's all. Chloe knows that she really did change to become a much better person and is only relapsing when she has to. Her husband has to learn to accept that she is still the one in charge.

Peter thinks about it. He realizes that she is right. And even if she isn't she still deserves to have what she wants. "Okay honey. We'll have a child now," he tells her and she wraps her powerful arms around him in a tight hug.

The End

12