Bohemia

Story Info
Erotic Fantasy.
1.4k words
4.14
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bohemia occurs within a specific time and place...

On a trek into the woods with backpacks, for a week of hiking and camping along streams and near ponds, where nothing really matters, but the moment. Expecting to see no one except each other, this kind of trip is best suited for one older male guide and two or three women in their early twenties, looking for meaning in their lives. Instead they will find a way of life that only exists for one week a year. Where reality is made up of coping skills, comradery, exploration and unbridled urges.

It is not for the faint of heart, you must be in top physical shape, mentally aware and be ready to go with the flow of things, no matter where they take you. These will be your lifelong friends, you share all your secrets with. What happens while in Bohemia remains forever in Bohemia and is divulged to no one who has not been there.

We had a new recruit for this trip, Anne. She was a friend of Liz who was having issues at home and needed some time to be with friends. This trip, with just the four of us, seemed like quite the ticket. I believe that Liz implied that I was related to Katy in some way so she would feel more at ease. She soon learned that I was 30 years older than either Liz or Katy and not related. I was more like a Guru/Guide whom they trusted to take them on an incredible journey.

Everything seemed normal to Ann when we arrived at the first campsite, we set up camp and the girls said they were going in the water. I said check for leeches first, they ignored me and took off all of their clothes and jumped in. Ann asked what they were doing. She did not expect them to go skinny dipping with me there, and I said they should only be in the water up to their knees for about 10 minutes to check for leeches, and if so wear protection. They know that if they follow their urges, there could be consequences. I told Ann she could be my assistant when it comes time to remove the leeches from their private parts, she looked sick.

I told Ann that here time stands still and the outside world does not exist for 10 days, no cell phones, no email and no screens. We do have an emergency beacon just in case. When the girls came walking back to camp, they were covered in leeches and did not care in the least. Liz began to pee and did not break her stride, I yelled not in the campsite please, so she turned and tried to get Katy with her stream. They wandered to the edge of the site where they both finished peeing standing up without bending over at all.

I told Ann that when we leave they will be covered in bug bites, sunburn, cuts, bruises and will smell like they have not showered in months. They will only wear clothes when it is too cold or too sunny, that saves weight, you know. Their husbands will not suspect they have spent the last 10 days pounding their brains out with a man older than their parents. They are able to satisfy all their urges here, from sex to drinking to swimming, climbing, hiking and of course, sex, did I already say sex, of any kink they choose. Unfortunately, I take the brunt of the weirdness they come up with. Ann was taking this all in.

That night the three of us, Liz, Katy and myself, climbed into my tent and they took turns riding me until we each came, all the while Ann was trying to sleep in the next tent, stuck with hearing every sound we made. In the morning, Ann awoke to all of us sitting around the fire eating breakfast without a stitch of clothing on. I spared Ann the experience of removing leeches the night before. Liz was feeling horny, so she sat in my lap, slowly riding me while I tried to finish my breakfast. Katy was playing in the fire and getting all dirty, these were twenty somethings, behaving like 11 year old girls with no parental supervision. By the time of this particular trip, Ann got so see what life would be like with absolutely no inhibitions and with no drugs involved.

This was a bit much for Ann, I gave her the manifesto to read, I thought it would help her to understand where these girls were in their lives and why this trip mattered and even existed. Very few people ever find the perfect mate and all those things that do not line up in a marriage, create an intense amount of stress, especially if their sexual needs are very different. Both girls have husbands who do not understand their wive's sex drive or sense of adventure. I do not understand them either, but I enjoy letting them experiment on me. I make sure everything goes well, and they have fun. We all get along fabulously, and never want to go home at the end of the week. But reality can only be kept out for so long. This is our 8th year for this trip and we know it by heart. I am getting older now and figure I have about fifteen more years where I can do this. When they reach perimenopause they will probably lose interest in this trip, but for now, it is an intense and wild ride. I am not sure how many of their children are mine, but I think it has to be at least one or two, given their birthdays in reference to the timing of this trip. The sex can be so intense that, I think the thought is, that if that glorious sex made a baby, then it was worth it, babies should be made during awesome sex, they never have that kind of sex at home. It is possible that I have had more sex with them, then they have had with their own husbands, it is a wonder their husbands do not suspect something given the infrequency of sex at home and the timing of birthdays.

Ann was apprehensive about taking off her clothes, I told her that the girls only liked being nude because of the chance that almost anything could create arousal and lead to sex. If you are apprehensive about sex, you will want to keep your clothes on at all times. I told her that if it bothered her I would wear my shorts, I believe the girls like my dick and it is a welcome friend any time of day or night. They will just as soon suck on it as if it was their own thumb and or have it inside their pussy. They felt they were in complete control, that is my doing of course, as most men would not be able to control themselves enough to allow such a carefree situation to exist. That is what makes this a special time and place for them.

One time, Liz came on the trip with a three month old toddler at home and she was lactating big time. Wonder who the father is? We were hiking nude as usual and she stopped in front of me, turned around and flexed her pecs and squirted me with milk. She was so engorged that it was painful, so just flexing relieved some pressure and got me wet and sticky. She quickly turned back and walked faster giggling the hole time. I warned her that I was going to drink from those tonight! I sucked as much as I could until my mouth was sore that night, but it did not help much, we ended up taking turns caressing and sucking and squeezing to get the pressure down, so she could sleep.

The next stop on the hike had a waterfall and more leeches, but Ann was able to take off her clothes and join in the frolicking. When Ann was sufficiently aroused, the girls encouraged her to come over to me and try riding me, Liz showed her how. With much positive encouragement, Ann was able to have an orgasm and felt like she was having the time of her life. They all three walked arm-in-arm through the water, as they were now "Sisters of Bohemia ''.