Bollywood Erotica - Tumse Milke

Story Info
“I’m big. You need to stretch to take me inside,”
829 words
4
7.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anil looked into Madhuri's eyes and saw the love and longing she had for him. His eyes trailed down to her plump ruby lips that have been an object of his fantasy since the day he met her. He took her palm in his and pulled her closer to him. Taken by surprise, she held onto Anil by his neck while he held her close to his body by her waist. He bent down, took her lips in his, and, taking his time, invaded her mouth with his tongue as she melted in his arms.

When he pulled away, her eyes were dazed and she was panting. The chillness of the night tempting them to take things inside where their bodies could keep each other warm. Anil pulled her inside and shut the door of their beautiful balcony behind them. He unbuttoned his shirt and rejoiced to see Madhuri blush when half his body was fully shown. He playfully points at her pants, indicating it is her turn. She blushed a darker shade of red and coyly obliged, displaying her lean, shapely legs.

Drinking in her exposed skin, Anil takes hold of her hip and slips his hands under her kameez, squeezing her butt. Her whole body pressed against him, and he felt her hard nipples through the thin salwar material. He took off her salwar and started licking the juncture of her neck and shoulder. As he moved towards her neck, he bit and sucked, leaving tiny red bruises.

Right then, the power went out, and the rooms were lit by candlelight, enhancing Madhuri's natural appeal. She looked divine, wearing only her undergarments, which he took off. He admired her naked body - frail neck, slender shoulders, round breasts, curvy waist, shapely hips, long legs - she could make him erect in seconds.

"You're beautiful," he told her as he pushed back a strand of her curly hair behind her ear. He saw her blush and planted a soft kiss on her rosy cheeks. The two passionately kissed while he laid her down on the bed.

Without breaking the kiss, he trailed his hand down her firm breasts and waist till he reached her dripping core. He pushed apart the lips of her pussy and stroked its insides, and she gasped at the unexpected touch. He stroked it till she moaned into the kiss and dug her nails into his shoulder as she fought to control the pleasure. With her squirming under him, he became hungrier and inserted a finger inside her virgin pussy, and she moaned. He moved his finger slowly in and out, and with every insertion, her muscles eased.

Madhuri's nipples hurt so much that she kneaded them for some relief. Anil took her left nipple inside his mouth and sucked it. She felt her juices gushing down her opening into Anil's finger, and he introduced a second finger, stretching her dripping pussy.

"I'm big. You need to stretch to take me inside," he whispered into her ear as she arched her back in pleasure. By then, she was panting desperately for her release.

"No. You'll come only with me," Anil said hungrily and inserted a third finger inside her. She gasped again, and the sharp sting she felt caused more pleasure than pain.

She got him to remove his pants and underwear, exposing his huge dick - like he said - it was so wide that she gauged it was at least three fingers thick. She hungrily wondered whether she would be able to take all of him inside her.

"I'm going to push it inside. Tell me if it hurts. I'll go slow," he explained as Madhuri looked at his dick excitedly.

He repositioned himself, so he was lying on her, and pushed apart her legs, while she readied to take him in. Getting inside her pussy wasn't as difficult as they thought because she was aroused and dripping. She winced slightly, mostly out of pleasure, as he inserted his cock completely. He slowly pulled out and then pushed in again. This time, the pleasure increased, and she could feel her impending climax.

Anil tried to remain slow, but her pussy was so tight that it was squeezing his dick. He was naturally tempted to increase momentum and thrust into her wildly.

As she seemed to enjoy it, he increased the speed, and she started panting and squirming under him. He then thrust hard inside her, and she moaned his name as the pleasure grew. He realized he was about to come and started rubbing her pink clit to push Madhuri to climax. She came hard while his dick was buried deep inside her. Eager to reach his release, Anil pumped faster and harder and spilled his come inside her.

Anil looked at the exhausted Madhuri, still slightly panting and all drained out from the sex. He wrapped his arm around her waist, kissed her neck, and the lovers drifted off to sleep.