Bonobo World 03 - School Daze

Story Info
In the female lead Bonobo world, follow Alex through school.
2.5k words
4.28
7.3k
8

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
95 Followers

11:30 -12:30 Lunch break

Entering the cafeteria, Alex looks around and scans the place. Groups of boys and women, separated as usual, talking about their own things, laughing and joking. Rarely any mixed groups, if any are it's because, a group of women took a boy in to have some fun with him during lunch.

He picks up a tray and nods to the lunch man behind the counter, getting a salad and water. His mother is having a strict eye on his diet, and naturally, he wouldn't cheat. He looks for a seat when he sees Tina, raising a hand. He gulps, of course has no choice but to walk over to her and sit down beside the woman who demanded his presence.

"Hey, little Alex. you remember our study dare.

She grins at him as he nods. As if he could forget.

"How was your day, so far?"

He blushes. He is not used to talking to women alone outside of any defined social situation.

"Good. OK... Well... Science Class. I hate science!"

Tina smiles patronizingly.

"Of course you do. Boys and science and I right?"

"But we learned more about he first man in space -- that was cool!"

Tina scoffs.

"Well, he's not an actual astronaut, or something, is he? Just up there there to be used by the real crew on the long trip to Volupta to ease tensions, as men do."

Alex nods. It's still cool, he thinks.

"What else did you do today?"

"Home Economics."

She giggles.

"Cooking class. Better than science for you, I'm sure. I bet you're a good little cook, hm?"

"I... I'm trying, Ms Tina."

"Mhm. Wanna be a good little home maker for some woman and earn a steady place in a household?"

Alex eagerly nods. It's most boys dream, despite the growing chances for men on the work market.

"Still living with your mother's family group?"

"Yes, Ms. Tina"

" 'Course. You're not the daring type to break connections and venture out alone out, hm?"

"No, Ms. Tina"

"I'm looking for a family group myself currently."

"Really, Ms. Tina?"

Alex looks at her. She seems so strong and independent. The type to create her own home and start her own family group.

"Yeah. I had planned to build my own one day, once I have a good job and a career, but I may not have the patience to wait and look for fitting family members to become my own head of a household. Kinda tired of living alone."

She chuckles, and looks at Alex who nods. He couldn't possible imagine living alone, his connection to his mother and even the other females in his household are his whole life. Serving them is his core-being. Of course women are a lot more self reliant and resilient, but...

"Enough of the serious talk, I've told you more about me already than my best friends know, little man."

She takes a fork and picks up some of his lunch, moving it to his mouth.

"You haven't eaten a thing yet, and your so scrawny already. Open up, her comes the air-plane!"

The boy blushes heavily and glances around -- sure, he's only a male, but she treats him like baby.

"Come on, be a good little boy, you don't want me to get mad?"

He gulps, blushes even harder -- but also feels a warmth inside, even feels his cock twitch a bit. His mother still often kinda treats him like a little boy, but not like this, this playful baby talk from an almost stranger. It is surprisingly comforting. He opens his mouth and lets her feed him.

"There you go. Good boy!"

He eats his whole lunch like this, fed by Tina, and of course it doesn't go unnoticed, but attracts a whole lot of looks and giggles. From both boys and women but somehow they don't bother him. He enjoys this. When he is done, the woman picks up his napkin and cleans his mouth. Pats his head.

"Good boy. You know, I don't know why I didn't notice you earlier. You're not just pretty and quite smart for a boy you're also really servile and obedient. I like that in a male. I'm really looking forward to your study date."

She bends forward and kisses Alex on the lips, making him blush so deep as he hasn't in a very long time. Not since he is an adult, he's sure.

"After school at the main entrance. Don't let me wait!"

As the bell rings to end lunch time, she walks away, swinging her hips at him. He feels his cock that has become rock hard due to her motherly affection twitch again and sighs. Again there's no time or female permission for some sweet release, he has to bear his aching boner and go to he next class.

12:30 -- 1:30 pm - PE, Ms. Griffith

Physical Education is a co-educative class and Alex sometimes really hates that it is. He doesn't mind changing into his sports outfit in the unisex dressing room of his school -- if you can call the one piece of clothing - a jockstrap to prevent the boys' dicks form flapping around too much - an outfit. Even that is a very modern day addition to the traditional male nudity in sports. Male nudity IS a normal part of life, after all. But mixed sports is - tough. Nature has endowed women with physical superiority that makes it difficult for him to enjoy sports in a mixed group. Of course nobody expects males to outperform women, but still. Well, as long as it isn't.....

"Good news everyone, today we're playing Dodgeball!"

Ms. Griffith enters the changing room in high spirits and her announcement causes mixed reactions of laughs and cheers as well as groans and muttered complaints. The former mostly from women, the latter form the boys. Ms Griffith checks the attendance list, marking each ticked off male name with a slap on the present student's ass.

Alex jumps as her hard slap hits his naked buttocks - as much as he enjoys a female authority figure's attention and touch, he prefers Ms. Master's more gentle approach to the coach's firm slap -- Ms. Griffith is strong, muscular and in her prime -- she hasn't passed 30 yet. He awkwardly changes into his jock strap in school colours and sneakers, it doesn't take long. Together with the women, dressed in shorts, and tight crop tops, he and the other almost naked boys walk into the gym. None of the boys is very keen on getting there fast. They all hate Dodgeball.

Of course it's male against female teams, as usual in ever O18 school sports. It is never fair, pretty much always ends with the women winning - especially in this particular game. But then, school is there to teach about life and life ain't fair -- boys are inferior physically as well as when it comes to the ability to cooperate and work as a team. That's why women always prevail. Lesson learned.

As usual very few of the boys actually bother trying to actually play for a win and catch the ball -- incapable of working together and forming a strategy, they all have little else in mind than protecting their -- sensitive parts. So the girl team has all the time in the world to strategise and uses their physical prowess to take the boys down one at a time.

As the boys' number dwindles fast, Alex does well, comparatively. He isn't particularly athletic, but his reflexes are not bad, and he's scrawny - less of a target than the bigger males. But eventually, in the last half of the first game... he's confused for a second, loses track of the ball, turns around looking, carelessly lifting his hand and doesn't have time to react when he sees the red sphere flying towards him. A sharp, blinding pain runs trough his body from his crotch where the ball hits him full force. He only hears a gasp from the male players and a loud cheer from the women, as he lets out a high pitched scream and drops down like a fallen log.

He hardly notices being carried off the field by two strong women and put on the floor next to the field. Hears Ms. Griffith booming voice.

"Alright ladies, give him some air to breathe. Olivia, you'll take care of him, that'll be a grade for your First Aid extra curricular. Take off his jock strap."

Alex feels two hands pull down his garment and whines as his balls move and dangle freely. They feel swollen to the size of the ball that hit them.

Olivia, one of the few women in the O18 grade younger than him, only just transferred a few days ago on her 18th birthday, feels his balls under the teacher's supervision. Too firm on the first try, making him squeal, causing the boys to gasp and some of the women to giggle. A tear runs down Alex's face, he's glad at least some of them show some compassion and seem -- a little distressed by the boy in pain. He hopes their distress is not caused by how his balls look. They feel crushed. He doesn't dare to look down.

"Gentle, Olivia. Testes are pathetically sensitive as is -- they're one of the reasons we call males the weaker sex, after all, even though they can take a rougher treatment than most men want to realise or admit..."

She chuckles with a slightly sadistic undertone.

"But in a situation like this you really need to treat them like raw eggs. You don't want to break them, producing sperm is one of the main purposes men have in the first place, right?"

He hears Olivia mutter a vague confirmation and feels her touch his balls more gently in front of the whole class.

"Feels alright, I think. Normal sized - rather small, in fact - nothing swollen, burst or broken for all I can tell."

She looks up to the teacher who nods, crouches next to him and with a less hesitant but also mercifully gentle grip feels them too, to confirm her students observation. She nods at Alex.

"You're gonna be fine, boy, no need to bother the school nurse. Stop crying. You'll be able to make lots of babies if anyone want your batter."

With a firm grip she grabs his limp cock and strokes it a couple of times, much to the amusement of the women gathered around Alex. His small dick completely vanishes in her big hand but he can feel it stir and swell. Despite the pain in his balls, despite the humiliation of everyone watching his suffering, his reaction is that of a healthy male being caressed by a woman.

"There you go -- all hard and -- well not big, but hard. Fully functional."

The teacher pulls him up and slaps his ass, the class laughs, all the women whole heartedly, the boys still quite uneasy but apparently relieved none of their balls were harmed today. Ms. Griffith throws an ice-pack to Olivia who unceremoniously presses it against the crying boy's crotch, making him squeal again as the cold hits his tortured balls, his cock reverting back to its limp state immediately.

He moves to the bench next to the field and sits, jock strap around his ankles, ice-pack pressed against his balls. After he got used to the cold, it feels surprisingly good. Glad to be able to relax and rest for the remainder of PE. Or so he thinks, until Ms. Griffith walks up to him.

"Do you think you can laze around her now and act all wounded, Alexander?"

He gulps and shakes his head, even thought that's pretty what he hoped for.

"You may be an invalid, but your cock and balls aren't your most useful body part anyway, are they, little man?"

He shakes his head again as his teacher turns her front to the playing students and pulls down her shorts, revealing her bare ass to the injured one. Alex licks his lips, he is well trained enough to know what his teacher expects of him. One hand still in his crotch, pressing the icepack to his aching balls -- the pain getting even worse as his cock begins to stir to the sight of the firm muscular butt -- he spreads his teacher's cheeks with the other hand and begins to lick the woman's small brown sphincter. He hasn't been doing this often - it is not a favourite past time of his mother's, but some of the women in his household do enjoy it so he has some practice. And his tongue is pretty well trained and nimble from other occupations.

Ms. Griffith hums approvingly as the tongue snakes its way into her rectum.

"Very good, little man. Keep it up."

In the remaining time of the PE class she alternates between shouting commands to the players on the field and whispering commands to the boy licking her asshole. Who by now is actually quite glad she is keeping him busy -- servicing a woman is definitely the best way to distract him from - well anything else, including pulsating pain in his lower regions. He eagerly and hungrily licks the sphincter, penetrates her cavity with his tongue, makes her moan in bliss. He enjoys the taste, too -- not as much as a pussy, but still - the earthy, musky notes are quite arousing. There's nothing about a woman that doesn't stimulate him -- millennia of male evolution made him into a perfect sex servant for the superior gender. Eventually Ms. Griffith blows her whistle. Pulls up her pants and shoves him back to his seat.

"Well done -- that'll get you the best PE grade you ever got. Guess we found the physical activity your scrawny little body is really good at!"

She smiles and pinches his cheek. And like that, PE is over. Alex gets up an joins the other students - uncertain if the giggling and the looks he gets are because of his misery or because the others noticed how Ms. Griffith made him spend his time out. Doesn't matter -- he is proud of the latter and as for the former -- part of being a man in this world: You're well being is of secondary importance.

No other casualty happened during class, all the boys learned from his mistakes to be careful. In the unisex shower after class, he is the centre of attention - most of his female classmates want to examine his balls to make sure they're alright -- allegedly. Secretly he suspects they hope to see some damage down there, getting as much entertainment out of this male as possible, curiosity can seem like a mean stroke, even though they of course have every right to be curious. Sadly he has to disappoint them. Changing back into his school shorts and vest, he gets on his way to the last class, still walking a bit uneasy.

minski
minski
95 Followers