Bonobo World 06 - 18 candles

Story Info
Tina and we get to witness Alex's first time.
2.1k words
4.3
5.8k
10

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
99 Followers

The video starts with Alex's mother sitting on his bedside, wearing a set of black lacy underwear - half cup bra not covering her nipples, semi transparent panties and a garter belt with stockings. It's classy but also quite playful. Usually her style is a lot more simple, one can see she dressed up for the occasion. Her auburn hair falls down on her shoulders in gentle waves.

"Happy Manday, Sweetheart!"

Alex awakes to the soft voice of his mother blowing into his ear. As he opens his eyes, he is blinded by the glare of 18 candles burning on the cake his mother holds in front of her. His eyes adapt and he wipes away the sleep from them, then sees everyone standing around his bed. And that means everyone. All the members of his social group have come this morning - not just the core women Alex and his Mom share their current apartment with -- Katie, Sasha, Ixchel and Melissa - but also the three other women and four men who were less closely tied to the group but at the time of the video considered extended family members.

"Happy Manday to you. Happy Manday to you. Happy Manday, dear Alex. Happy Manday to you!"

Alex blushes slightly - he has never liked birthday songs, being the centre of attention was never his thing - but of course he doesn't interrupt this particular one - the one every boy only gets to hear once in his life. On his Manday - the day he turns 18 and stops being a boy. The day he becomes a full member of his social group. He feels his chest swell -- and deflate again. One can practically see his thoughts in his face. The thoughts every boy has when he becomes a man. 18 means he theoretically has the right to to think about whether to stay with his Mom's group or try to face the real world alone. With his mother's permission, of course. Few man do, nobody in this social group believed Alex would be one of those and leave his mother's nest any time soon. Nor that his mother would let him.

"You know what to do, honey -- just push your lips and blow!" Sandrine chuckles.

He does so. Extinguishing the 18 candles in one go, to the applause of the whole group.

"And -- what did you wish for?" Katie asks.

The petite 20 year old is the newest female member of their group, Pete had introduced her to the group one and a half years ago - she had immediately been approved and became a core member, moving in to the apartment four moths later. Making her a longer member than Pete, who had been let go by his custodian Melissa only a month before Katie moved in - male group members rotated quicker, naturally.

He looks at her -- since she has been living here, she has become some kind of bigger sister for Alex. His mother had two daughters - one younger, one older - but of course, girls don't keep in contact with their birth-family, but were raised in the municipal care centres until they turned 18 and moved out to find their own chosen family. So boys tie a more familiar bond to female group members close to their age, additionally to the special connection between them and their mothers.

Her light blonde hair in a pony tail, Katie wears tight shorts and the white, cropped top - she knows very well Alex likes this sleepwear of hers so much. Both pieces of clothing hug her slim body tightly, showing her plump pussy lips as well as her small breast with pointy nipples, as she clearly wears nothing underneath. The way she smiles when she notices him looking makes him hope her outfit is meant as a birthday present.

"I mustn't tell or it won't come true, Katie."

She grins.

"As if we couldn't all imagine what you're wishing for on your 18th birthday, Lexi!"

He feels a tingle in his belly whenever she uses that nickname. Usually only his mother does.

"What every man wishes for on his Manday. You're all quite simple minded, aren't you?"

The present men chuckle and the women laugh out loud. Alex blushes -- because naturally, it is true.

His mother still sits on his bed, leaning in slightly, a position that emphasises her large breasts, pushed up by her half cups. Alex's cock grows harder and he has no doubt it pitches a tent - small but just big enough for everyone to see. She puts her finger in the icing and holds it up in front of his mouth.

"Lick if off, honey. It's pink. Your favourite colour."

He hesitates only a second, then takes his mother's finger into his mouth and sucks the sweet cream.

An amused "Ooooooo" goes through the other group members. His mother chuckles.

"You made a mess!"

She puts out her tongue and licks some icing off of his lips, then moves in closer and presses her lips against her son's. He feels her hot breath against his face and opens his mouth for her, eagerly letting his mother's tongue inside of him and enjoys his first adult kiss.

"Shall we leave you two lovebirds alone?", one of the men asks cheerily -- it's a new one, only just brought into the group by Ixchel less than a week ago. Alex cannot remember his name. Probably he won't stay long enough to make that necessary.

His Mom looks at him and smiles.

"Lexi? Would you like to be alone with Mommy for your first time?"

Alex gulps. Feels himself blush and nods.

"He's shy."

The man behind the camera chuckles. And gets a slap on the head from Katie as a reward, making the camera shake.

"It's his first time. No matter how well we train you men, you all are when it comes to being useful!"

He lets out a scoff. Alex blushes even more and sighs relieved when his Mom takes charge.

"Alright, get out, you'll get to see enough of my son in the very near future, his first time is mine!"

Katie giggles, takes a corner of his blanket and pulls on it as she walks out, revealing the fully erect tiny boner of the naked 18 year old. His Mom smacks her lips and kisses the head of the circumcised cock.

"But leave the camera. I definitely want that recorded for posterity!"

The handheld is shakily put on Alex's desk, the cameraman's face appears as he makes sure it is in the right angle to catch all the action on the bed. The door closes and Sandrine turns back to caressing her son's hard cock.

Alex understands this is an exception -- a man's sexuality serves the pleasure of women first and foremost -- his mother's above all else. Secondly it strengthens the bonds between females, working as a catalyst in social groups. His purpose in life is well defined. His own selfish pleasure has no place in it.

Only on very special occasions such as this can he expect to be the centre of a woman's attention, he knows. He's determined to cherish this occasion and remember it forever, holding it dear in his mind.

Alex groans and leans his head against the headboard. He has been looking forward to this day and dreaming of it for a long time -- practically all his of puberty since he had understood the finer points of sexual bonding inside a family groups once a boy becomes a man and his mother and he decide he stays at home. It is still the most commonly used model of familial interaction for a boy and Alex has never had a doubt in his mind - he never could understand boys who left home when they became adults, breaking with all societal conventions. He's a mother's boy through and through, never wanted his first time or his life go be an different.

Sandrine's soft lips close around her son's small, hard cock with a slurping noise, and she takes it all inside her mouth effortlessly. As a woman in a powerful position, she has even more experience than the average female, which already is a lot. She has trained and trimmed many a man, and groomed her son well to be prepared to become an adult.

His cock is far below average size, but that doesn't matter - she loves her son unconditionally and she loves his small cock. It's cute, inoffensive, unthreatening, easy to handle. Being under-endowed made him easier to form into a docile male, the way society needs him and nature meant him to be. In the place in life she has planed for her son, a cock such such as this is quite useful. The external sign of an obedient, docile, usable man who knows ways to serve that rely not on his appendage.

She kisses the 18 year old's glans and licks over it teasingly, down the short shaft, kisses his small balls. Her son groans and whimpers.

"Mommy..."

Sandy understands his murmuring and giggles. Time to make him a man.

She slowly takes off her bra and panties, standing naked by his side, enjoying his breathless, admiring gaze, his hands stoking her soft thighs. She sits down on his crotch and rubs her pussy over his hard, if small cock for a while before allowing him to enter her motherly pussy for the first time. He closes his eyes and groans throatily, as every boy's dream in this world comes true for him.

His hands wander up and start to knead his mother's big, soft D-Cup breasts, play with the nipples, making her smile and moan. A bit clumsy and too fast, but he's on a good track. He'll learn.

She lets her wide hips gyrate and clenches her muscles, gripping her son's small, eager cock hard and tight, beginning to massage it as she rides it hard.

One hand reaching behind her, grabbing his balls and kneading them, the other slides between her own thighs and begins to rub her swollen clit under the thick bush of dark red hair. She is exited - the thought of deflowering her son has made her wet all night, but she doesn't think Alex's cock alone will make her come. It IS small -- which in itself doesn't mean it can't make her come, she's very skilled in making the best of everything a male has to offer her -- but he's also too exited. She feels him twitch inside her and his balls contract after a very short while. She smiles.

It was to be expected. It is his first time, he's been dreaming of it for months, she guesses, not many boys manage to deliver a good performance under these conditions. He'll learn. She will teach him to be a good man, able and willing to put bis woman's need above his own. He Must learn to make in in this world.

And if this shortcoming - for, to be honest, even for a boy his age and exited as he is his performance is a little underwhelming - turns out to be the norm for him, it's OK, too. With a cock that small, he'll never be picked for his penetrative skills anyway. If he turns out to be an incurable fast shooter, there are so many other ways to service women in this modern society. VERY effective ways. He'll learn all of them. He'll be a good man.

She forms a ring with her thumb and index finger around the base of his ball-sack, effectively pinching off his testicles, forcing him to last a little bit longer. Not as long as she would need to come herself -- not even close. Not long enough to be of any use to women, to be honest.

Well. Sandrine takes a mental note that determines her son's fate for the rest of his life just as he gets ready to come inside a woman for the very first time. He'll not be a cock user, but get a thorough extensive training in the more submissive and altruistic ways of service.

Her son groans in a mixture of pain and pleasure as she lets go and allows him do squirt a hot load of semen into his mother's womb. Of course she put him on the pill a while ago, for now his sperm is harmless.

Sandrine leans forward on him, kisses him passionately, lovingly. He breathes heavily, she feels his heartbeat increase again - of course the way a mother kisses a son changes after he turns 18. She's no longer just his caretaker, she's also his prime lover and guide to adulthood, responsible now to make him a man, usable for all womankind.

She gets up, puts her underwear back on and takes the handheld from its stand.

"Get up, son, you don't want to be late for your first day in O18 class, do you?"

is the last thing to hear before the video cuts off.

minski
minski
99 Followers