Book of Spells Ch. 03 - Fire and Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the fire touched the ancient page, smoke began rising off of it. The smoke was as black as any smoke any of them had ever seen. The smoke was coming in big thick waves, but the page didn't seem to be burning at all.

"I don't think it's working," Chris said, not liking the look of the black smoke.

"Give it a moment," Alex said, pushing the burning paper harder against the ancient page. The black smoke continued billowing off the page, slowly filling the room, but the book didn't burn.

"Oh my god," Maggie said, and they both turned to look at her. She was staring in horror at the wall. They looked over, and saw the stone that had hidden the book. Jason's dried blood, still as black as ink, had begun to drip down the stone, onto the floor.

"What the fuck," Chris said, walking over to it. "It was totally dry. It felt like it had been there for years." He brought a finger up to the stone, and touched the black blood. It felt hot, burning hot, as if Alex had held his fire against this stone instead of the book. Chris quickly brought his finger away, and noticed that it was covered it thick black blood. Chris touched his finger to his thumb, and felt how thick the blood really was. It felt like molten tar, and it was still hot.

"Jesus," Alex said. He had finally brought the fire away from the book. He threw his burning paper into the dirt, and stomped it out.

"Ok, lets get out of here," Chris said. "It didn't work."

"Ya," Maggie quickly agreed.

"What about the book?" Alex said, sounding much less sure of himself than he had a moment ago. "Do you think we should leave it here?"

"No," Chris said. "Take it with us."

"Why?" Maggie shouted. "Let's leave it here. And then it will be someone else's problem, like you said."

"No it won't," Chris said. "Its our problem. Lets get out of here and find Jason."

"Ok," Alex agreed. He closed the book with hands that were shaking violently, and put it back in his bag. They left the room as fast as they could, and hurried through the dark tunnels. Chris' flashlight turned back on once they had taken a few turns, and they began to run once they could see better.

Jason woke up feeling much better than he had when he had gone to sleep. He was still scared and nervous, and wished they had never found the book, but he was much less scared now that it was light out again. He let out a laugh as he opened his window. Its amazing how scary things can get at night. He knew they hadn't actually killed people with the dumb spells they had used. In fact, they probably hadn't even used spells. It was just in their heads. He remembered the amazing sex he had with the sexy French girl the day before. But so what? It wasn't the first time he had great sex.

Jason went to the bathroom, and began preparing for the day. He knew it was going to be a better day than yesterday. The people dying in weird accidents had really fucked with them. But it was just accidents, and they didn't even know the people. They were only here for a few more days, and Jason intended to enjoy his time on vacation. They shouldn't have ever messed with the underground tunnels, or the weird book they found there, he knew that. But it was done. There was nothing to do about it now.

As Jason got out of the shower, and started drying his hair, he heard a light knock at the door. He guessed it must be Chris, and wrapped the towel around himself, and went to the door. He opened the door fully expecting to see Chris, and was shocked to see Colette standing there. Jason thought she looked even more beautiful than she had the day before. And there was another girl with her. The new girl was much shorter than Colette, but also quite attractive. She had short black hair, and stunning blue eyes. Jason also noticed she had rather large breasts, though he made sure not to stare.

"Uh, hi," Jason said awkwardly, wondering how she had found him. He didn't remember giving her his information.

"Hello Jason," Colette said in her incredibly sexy French accent. "Its nice to see you again."

"Ya, you too," Jason nodded. "Uh, hi, I'm Jason," he said to the girl he didn't know.

"Marie," the girl said in an equally sexy French accent.

"Will you come out with us today," Colette asked, batting her sexy eyes at Jason. "We will go to the ocean, and have a meal. And then we can go back to my place." Both girls were giving Jason incredibly sexy eyes. He felt his dick begin to stir, and remembered he was standing there in just a towel.

"Um, sure, ok," Jason nodded. He knew he was supposed to wait for the others. They were going to decide what to do about the book. But there wasn't anything to do about the book. It was just a book. So what if there were spells in it. They hadn't killed anyone. Alex was just blowing everything way out of proportion, like he always did. Jason had two amazingly hot French girls asking him to spend the day with them. And Colette had even said they would go back to her place. Jason knew she had enjoyed the sex as much as he had. It seemed like maybe her friend wanted some too now.

"Let me just change into some clothes real quick," Jason said. He went back into the room, and grabbed some clothes out of his bag. When he turned around, he saw Colette and Marie both standing in the room, smiling at him. "Uh, I'm going to change now," Jason said, wondering what they were doing.

"You Americans are so silly," Colette laughed. "We don't mind if you are naked. We like it. Marie wants to see you too."

"I want to see you very much," Marie smiled. "Colette told me stories."

"Uh, ok," Jason shrugged. He let his towel fall from his body, and smiled at the way both girls stared down at his cock. He looked down himself, and was a bit shocked at how big his dick looked. He remembered doing the spell, and it being bigger, but now it looked massive.

"Mmm, very nice," Marie purred sexily as she stared at it.

"I told you," Colette giggled. "We will have so much fun with him." Jason grabbed his pants, and quickly got dressed, with the girls watching him. When he was dressed, they left the room. Jason thought about going to tell Chris or Alex where he was going, but decided not to. They would just try to stop him. They would want him to go with them to try to deal with the book. But that was stupid, especially with what Jason now had planned for the day. He left with the girls, walking out of the hotel with a big grin on his face, and a sexy French babe on each arm.

They went down to a beach Colette knew about. It was absolutely beautiful. They sat and ate, and watched the crystal blue water. The girls were speaking more in French than in English, but Jason didn't mind. He thought they sounded even sexier when they spoke French. He also didn't think Marie spoke very much English. When they were done eating, they sat for a while longer, and then got up and headed back to Colette's house.

There was no one there again, and they went back to the same room they had been in before. Once they were in the room, Colette shut the door. Jason went over to the bed, and turned to the girls. Colette pushed Jason down onto the bed, and then turned back to Marie. Jason just lay back, and watched as Colette stepped up to her sexy friend. Colette was much taller, but she bent down, and then their lips met. Jason watched in awe as the two hot girls began to make out in front of him.

They started slowly taking their clothes off, without breaking the kiss. Jason watched as their bodies slowly emerged, while their mouths danced together. Colette's body was long and lean and slender. Her small pert tits hung down as she bent over Marie. Marie's body was thicker, without being fat. Her big tits were pressed against Colette's stomach. They both had great asses. Jason pulled his cock out, and began stroking it as he watched the sexy show in front of him. When they finally broke the kiss, they both looked at him, and their faces stretched into big smiles as they saw his huge cock standing at attention for them.

They both ran over, and jumped in the bed with him. Before Jason even knew what was happening, he was on his back. Marie bent over him, and lowered her big tits to his face. He could feel Colette sucking his cock, and he began sucking on Marie's big tits. They weren't big like Maggie's were now, but they were still the biggest Jason had ever played with. He took the big tits in his hands as he sucked her nipple, while Colette sucked his cock. He could tell Colette still wasn't able to suck him that well now that he was so big, but it still felt good.

"It is too big," Colette said, coming up for air. Marie sat up, and looked down at Jason's huge cock.

"I will try," Marie said, and moved down to where Colette was kneeling. Colette got up on the bed, and then swung her leg over Jason's face. She lowered her pussy down onto him, and he brought his mouth up to meet it. He took her slender hips in his hands as he began eating her out. Again he noted how thin she was as he felt the bones in her hips. He felt Marie's mouth move over his cock, and then take it much deeper than Colette had. Jason wanted to see how awesome it looked with his huge cock deep in her mouth, but he was too busy trying to please Colette with his own mouth.

Colette's body began to move slightly, and then even more. She began writhing on his face, and a minute later she let out a high pitched scream. It was loud, but still sexy, and Jason wondered if anyone could hear them. Colette's thin hips and legs shook as she came, and then she rolled off of Jason. She quickly got down beside Marie, and took his balls in her mouth. Jason finally looked down, and saw Marie struggling with half his cock in her mouth. It looked even better than he had hoped. Her mouth looked stretched as wide as it could go, and her eyes were watering as she shoved her face down on his cock.

Colette sat up, and said something in French. Marie pulled off of Jason's cock slowly, and then smiled and laughed. They spoke in French for a moment, with Jason having no idea what they were saying. Then they both leaned down together. Colette held onto Jason's cock, and they both wrapped their lips around the sides of it. They began slobbering all over his cock, neither of them taking it in their mouths. Their lips met, with Jason's cock between them. They began moving their mouths in unison, going up and down his cock. They were both stretching their mouths wide to fit his cock, and they moved in perfect harmony. It felt like one big wet mouth moving up and down his cock. Colette was rolling his balls in her hand as they sucked him together.

Jason knew he couldn't last any longer. It felt as good as anything he had ever felt, and looked even better. Their mouths were still wrapped around the center of his long shaft, leaving the tip free. Jason let out a low groan, and then giant ropes of cum began shooting out. It flew across the room, some of it even hitting the wall, while the rest splashed along the floor. The girls began laughing, but they didn't stop what they were doing. Marie began jerking him off as he shot rope after rope of thick cum through the air. Jason's hips began to wiggle and shake as he kept on cumming. It felt like it would never end. But eventually it did. He had shot what felt like a month's worth of cum all over the place, and the girls sat back, smiling and laughing as they looked at it covering the floor.

"I told you," Colette giggled. She scooped some off the floor, and brought it to her mouth.

"I cannot believe it," Marie said with wide eyes. "It is so much. How can it be?"

"He can do it again," Colette said, swallowing the cum.

"No, it is impossible," Marie said.

"You will see," Colette laughed, and then jumped up on the bed. She climbed on top of Jason, and then Marie was beside her. They lay on either side of him, kissing him. He could feel their hands moving all over his cock. Then Colette moved over, and got on top of him. He felt her pussy lower onto his cock. She felt even tighter than the day before, and it felt like his cock was being squeezed by a vice as she took him all the way in. Colette held for a moment, her eyes clenched tight, and then she began riding him. Her tight thin body was moving like a sexy dancer as she grinded her hips on him.

Colette rode Jason hard and long, while Marie lay beside him, rubbing his chest, and kissing his neck. It didn't take long before Colette was cumming again, letting out another long high scream. She fell down onto him, and he rolled them over. He started gently fucking her again, and then Marie pulled him off. He looked over, saw Marie on her hands and knees, with her big juicy ass sticking out for him. Jason quickly got up, and moved behind Marie. He took her thick hips in hand, and shoved his cock into her. She let out her own scream, and he started fucking her.

She felt wet, and extremely tight, and Jason pounded his huge cock into her. He had never felt like he was bad at sex, but now he felt like a powerhouse. He knew these girls were experiencing things they never had before. He shoved his cock hard into her, his thighs slapping against her plump ass as he bottomed out in her pussy. Marie fell forward onto the bed, but Jason kept on pounding down into her. Her moans were nearly screams, but he kept on going. He felt her have an orgasm as he fucked her hard, and he felt like he would cum again too.

He pulled out, and grabbed hold of his cock. Colette lay down beside Marie, and Jason started shooting another absolutely massive load all over both of them. He shot cum all up Marie's back, and onto her hair. When he aimed at Colette, he shot it all over her thin stomach and small tits. He shot a few big wads onto her face, as she laughed loudly. When Jason was finally done cumming, he sat back, staring with glee at all the cum he had just shot on both of them.

Then he noticed that Marie's ass had blood on it. He instantly felt guilty. He knew he had fucked her too hard. He wasn't used to being this big yet, and he had probably hurt the poor girl. He reached out to help her, and then noticed blood was dripping from his hand.

"Oh shit," he said, getting off the bed. He grabbed a towel that was laying on a table, and wrapped it around his hand. The cut he had gotten from the stone had reopened, and was bleeding even worse than before.

"What happened," Colette said, looking shocked. She looked from Jason, to Marie, seeing the blood on Marie's ass. Jason looked too, and saw that the blood was just on her ass cheek, where he had been grabbing it. There wasn't any blood near her pussy, so it had all come from him. Marie looked back too, saw the blood on her, and jumped out of the bed. The mood quickly changed as they all realized how badly Jason was bleeding.

"I cut myself the other day," Jason explained, trying to get the bleeding to stop. "I must have opened it up again. I guess I was just having too much fun."

"So were we," Colette smiled. "But that is bleeding very much."

"Ya," Jason nodded, knowing the fun was definitely over for now. "I think I need to go get new stitches."

"Yes," Colette nodded. "We need to clean though." Jason looked at her, covered in his cum, as well as Marie. There was still cum all over them both, and the floor, and even some on the wall from earlier. He let out a dry laugh, and shook his head in disbelief.

"Ok," Jason sighed. "You two stay here and clean up. I'll go get this patched up, and then I'll come back later, ok?"

"Yes," Colette nodded. She walked over and gave Jason a nice long kiss. He smiled at her for a moment, and then began dressing. The blood was leaking from his hand like crazy, and it had already soaked the towel. He got blood on his pants and shirt as he got dressed. He gave both girls a quick kiss goodbye, and then hurried out. He didn't know why his hand was bleeding so much worse than it had the first time, but it didn't matter. He would go get it stitched up again, and then come back and finish what he had started with the girls. He did wonder where his friends might have gone, and guessed he would find them later, probably still panicking over the silly book.

Jason started to feel a little bit light headed as he hurried down the street toward the hospital. He must have really been squeezing Marie's ass hard, because his hand was bleeding like crazy. He got a few blocks closer, and then felt the whole world start to spin around him. Jason stopped walking, and leaned against the wall. He looked down at his hand, with the towel wrapped tight around it. Blood was pouring down his wrist and arm, and he felt himself slowly passing out.