Book Store Adventure

Story Info
We all start somewhere.
1.6k words
4.22
9.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story about beginnings. Not really "forced', more like persuaded. If you are put off by that, try another story. Everyone involved is over 18. Hope you enjoy it, comments, good or bad, are welcomed.

Alpha males will never know the problems us smaller, less popular boys suffer. Always the male BFF, never the BF. The only other people who understand our anguish are the unattractive, or obese girls. It sucks to hang out with, but never hook up with, beautiful girls. That shit weighs on you, I'm telling you.

So, no surprise to the guys like me, you look for any avenue to get through the perpetual horniness. After a while, internet porn just won't fulfill the need. I'd long heard that, if you visited the adult book stores, you might find gay guys that would relieve the tension, and do it willfully. I had mulled that over for almost a year before I finally gave in, and got the nerve up to visit one.

I'm sure the store worker and patrons can spot a newbie, looking completely out of place, and wandering around, looking at all the deviance on the walls. I must have wandered around the place three times before I sheepishly went to the counter to ask about the private movie booths. The guy behind the counter grinned, asked to see my ID, and told me it would be $5 for tokens. I displayed the ID, shoved a $5 across the counter and he pointed to a door at the back corner of the store. "Right through there, and down the stairs." I nodded, and shoved the tokens in my pocket. I walked down the dim lit stairs, that opened into a hallway, with two larger rooms on each side. On the left, there were doors lining the walls in a "u" shape, and in the room on the right, there was a large movie screen showing an obvious XXX movie. There were row of seats, like a normal movie theater, with people scattered around, and some standing in the area between the wall and the seats.

I made my way into the room with the private movies, checked a couple of doors until I found one unlocked. I stepped in, looked around, finding a TV monitor at the end. I pulled out a couple of tokens, slid them in the slot, and screen lit up. I scrolled through, until I found one with an attractive young girl giving an older man a blowjob. I was hard in seconds, and unzipped my jeans, and pulled my cock free.

A hand popped through a hole in one side wall, motioning me closer. THIS was the part I had been told about, and I eased closer. I got close enough for the hand to grab my cock, and I shivered. The only other hands to touch it, before now, had been my own. My heart was pounding as fingers caressed my throbbing cock. Hell, yeah! The stories wee true!

His fingers were soft and warm, and he was sliding up and down my cock with a little twist. I was pushing my cock as far through the hole as I could, but he pushed back, and pressed his face to the hole,saying, "unlock your door, I'll come over".

I was surprised, but thought, why not? Maybe he'll suck me, too. So, I unlocked the door, and moved back in front of the monitor, watching over my shoulder as he stepped in. He looked to be about 30, also slight built, like me. He stepped up behind me, and kissed my neck, and let one hand wrap around to gently pinch my nipple, while the other reached to my jeans snap. I wasn't expecting that, but so excited, I didn't mind, it just meant he had easier access to my rock hard cock. After he eased my jeans to my knees, he stretched my legs wider and put his hand between my legs from behind. He was rubbing from my cock, my balls, to my ass, and back. I had closed my eyes, loving the sensations, and never heard the door open a second time.

The hand that was teasing my nipple pushed my head forward, and I figured it was just for his access to my cock, because I felt his tongue slide from my ass, to my balls, where he sucked them in his mouth. I was quivering and hoped I wouldn't cum before he got to my cock. Then, I felt hands on my head, pulling me lower. I opened my eyes to see a large cock in my face, and realized someone else must be in here with us. I tried stammering, "Wait, no..I I came here for a bl-blowjob. I'm not, I'm not gay!" Shaking my head, but he pushed that fat cock to my lips and forced it in my mouth while I was trying to explain. The guy behind me pulled my cock back and licked it, before taking me in. My legs were shaking so much. My head was spinning as he sucked, and the guy in front fucked MY mouth. So much sensory overload! My lower body was thrashing, and my head trying to understand what the hell happened.

Even though the cock in my mouth was long and fat, the guy behind it was not hurting me, he was, I guess, teaching me, and part of me got that. I tried doing what I was feeling happening to me. I must have been doing something, though, because the guy who owned the cock was combing his fingers through my hair, and moaning. I discovered I was, too. I wanted to hold off cumming but just could not. I blasted my load in the guys mouth, and he seemed to lap it up. I felt his cum slick tongue slide over my balls, and up my ass slit. WHAT THE FUCK? His cummy tongue was pushing in my ass, and, even weirder, feeling GOOD! Damn! This feels good! Before I could fully grasp that, he stopped, for a few seconds, then I felt it back at my ass. Pressing, feeling bigger. FUCK!! Stop, NO! That's NOT his tongue! Imagine, trying to scream that you aren't gay, with a cock in your mouth, and (although smaller) cock pushing in my ass. OMG, he's FUCKING my ASS!!! I must be in full shock, because I'm sucking harder, and pushing my ass back to meet that intruder. Jerking off NEVER produced sensations like this!

Dammit, this is wrong! I like girls, I want to fuck girls. I'm not gay. But, fuck me, this feels so good. He's hitting something in my ass that's making my cock leak cum. Every time his balls hit my ass, I imagined that it was a girl taking a cock in her pussy. I want to say stop, but I DON'T want to stop. Is this what girls feel, when they are fucked? Lucky bitches.

I feel the cock in my mouth swelling, and jerking, and I look up to see the guy grimace as he fills my mouth with hot, sticky cum. It's oozing out of my lips, down my chin and keeps cumming. I'm swallowing, but it's still shooting. I'm trying my best not to choke. He finally starts softening, and I feel the cock in my ass squirt in me. You talking about an odd feeling. Not bad, just strange. As he pulls out, he hands me a handful of tissues, and thanks me. Then he looks at his larger friend, the big dick fucker that filled my mouth, and says, "Told you I'd find us a sissy partner. This one has potential." Then to me, "You did good, gurl, for a first time. A few more cocks and you'll be great."

"I uh, no, I'm not, I don't, I didn't..." To which they both laughed as they headed out the door. "Oh, yes you did. And you'll be looking for more dick, now that you've had a mouth and ass full."

I quickly locked the door behind them, and leaned against the wall, to try and take in what happened. I hated it, but...I didn't. I came so hard,and my ass still is quivering. I put a few more tokens in the monitor, and tried to think of fucking hot girls. The screen lit up and a cute teen was getting a dick in her mouth and pussy, and it made me think again about what just happened. I was about to pull my jeans back up, when a hard cock pushed through the hole in the wall. I stared, and the owner bounced it up and down a few times, I supposed as an invitation. I'm leaving. I want to forget what happened, but, the poor guy in the next booth, probably is really horny, too, and needs to get off, just like I did. Your subconscious can make you justify almost anything..

I wrapped my fingers around it, feeling it throb with need.

Dammit.

I dropped to my knees, and sucked that thing until he thanked me with a yummy (Fuck, did I think that?) load. I licked it clean, licked my lips and waited for another poor guy who needed help. Yeah, I'm just helping out. Nothing to see here, folks. (wonder how I'd look in my sister's dress? ) Maybe I should unlock that door, you know, in case....

I'm not sure how many guys discover they want to be girls this way, but it did for me.