Faunus Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, but that was fun," she said. "You guys are good."

I had yet to get my breath back, but Claire responded with a smile.

"We aim to please."

Mel kissed us both, hard and deep.

"Oh, thank you," she said. "I feel wonderful. And we've still got the rest of the evening!"

* * *

After a few minutes' recovery, Mel sat up with a grin.

"I wanna ride Mike's cock," she said.

Claire crooked a finger at me.

"You heard the lady. Come over here. On your back."

As I got into position, my dick pointed at the ceiling, the women kissed passionately, stroking and nibbling each other. As I watched them, my cock grew thick again and a large, clear bead of clear fluid trembled at my slit, threatening to fall as it expanded in size.

"Oh, we are not fucking going to waste that," Mel said, crawling toward me with a low growl.

She licked up the drop of pre-cum, then popped my dick in her hot mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and sucking my juices down her throat, her eyes locked on mine as she worked. The way her lips slid along my shaft felt so fucking good, I moaned involuntarily. She returned the moan.

Mel mounted me with a hand around my shaft. She closed her eyes in concentration as she guided my cock between her pussy lips and lowered herself a little at a time. Once she was completely full, she began to ram her cunt up and down, gasping and groaning. I loved watching her tits bounce. She leaned forward and curled her fingers into my chest hair, pulling at it a little. Her motion changed as she remained fully impaled on my cock, sliding back and forth against my pubic bone to stimulate her clit as she breathed harder.

"God you two are hot," Claire said as she straddled my head and lowered herself, blocking my view. I licked and sucked, gently at first, taking slow laps up the length of her pussy lips. Then as she rocked against me, I picked up speed. Reaching to grab her tits, I heard low moaning from both women and felt them lean toward each other, no doubt kissing and fondling each other.

Claire resumed bouncing on me. They panted and groaned louder and more insistently. I continued attending to Claire's clitoris, sucking the hood into my mouth, making her gasp. More and more rapidly, I licked and sucked her tasty cunt and was rewarded with shouts of pleasure.

"Oh god Mike, that is so good," she gasped. "I love the way you eat me. Oh yes, just keep doing that."

Meanwhile, Mel's pounding herself onto my cock was having a wonderful effect on both of us. I could feel my balls tingle as Mel's pussy gripped me tighter.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK," she shouted. "THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD! I LOVE YOUR COCK!"

As Mel shouted her pleasure, Claire's cunt juices ran down my face. She got closer and closer to orgasm. I sucked her clit and circled it with my tongue, sending her to the brink and then pushing her over.

"UUUNG! UH! OH! AH! YES YES YES! LIKE THAT YOU BASTARD! SUCK ME OFF JUST LIKE THAT. OH GOD OH GOD YES. AAAHHHHHH!"

Claire's pussy exploded, covering my face with cum. I licked her through her trembling orgasm, after which she fell to lie beside me, panting hard.

"Oh fuck, Mike, that was great," she said. "You are so amazing at cunt licking."

After she recovered a little, she crawled over to Mel, still impaled on my cock, and dove between our legs, licking my shaft and Mel's pussy. It felt wonderful. The touch of Claire's tongue on Mel's clit drove her into a frenzy, increasing speed as I thrust back at her, meeting her pace.

"Oh god, you two are going to drive me insane," Mel gasped.

She screamed. Her tight tunnel grabbed my cock harder than before, causing me to shout while I spurted stream after stream into her. She came, babbling incoherently as her climax hit her.

Mel's cunt relaxed around me and she fell backward with Claire's mouth never leaving her crotch.

"Oh, no, Claire! No! I can't again!" she gasped, making no attempt to pull away.

"Oh yes, you can," Claire said, grabbing her ass and wrapping her lips around Mel's clitoris. Mel screamed through another orgasm, panting and heaving.

Mel's climax faded. Her breathing returned to normal.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she said. "That was too much but oh my god it was so fucking good."

Claire patted my stomach, then flopped back onto the bed.

"We did good," she said.

The three of us, exhausted at last, dozed off sprawled across the bed.

* * *

I woke thirsty as hell. After carefully exiting the bed so as not to wake Mel and Claire, I threw on a robe and wandered to the kitchen. I filled the pitcher with ice water and set out three glasses. I drank several glasses, emptying the pitcher, replenishing my bodily fluids. As I refilled the pitcher, I felt someone in a robe hug me from behind. It was Mel.

"Hi, Mike," she said.

"Hi Mel. You doing okay?" I asked.

"Oh god yes," she said, her hair a mess but nonetheless adorable. "This has been amazing."

We sat at the kitchen island and I poured a glass for her. She drank it in two long gulps, then pushed it back toward me.

"This is a thirsty business," I said, refilling her glass.

"Oh fuck yes. It's sweaty and hot and wonderful," she said before taking another long drink. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Claire appeared, half-stumbling down the stairs in her robe, a grin on her face.

"I am so fucking parched," she said. In a mock-serious tone she said, "You two did this to me. It's your fault."

"Coming right up," I said with a smile, pouring a glass and sliding it toward her. "Rehydrate yourself already."

"Thanks," she said, finishing the glass in moments, then handing it back to me. "More."

After we'd had enough water, we were finally able to talk about something besides how thirsty we were from fucking.

An hour or so into the conversation, Mel yawned, causing Claire and I to yawn also. I realized how exhausted I was. Even with my Faunus enhancements, I needed time to recharge after such exertion. I reckoned Mel was probably the most tired of us all, especially after working a full day at a normal job.

"Yeah, I'm tired too," Claire said, turning to Mel. "Shall we resume in the morning? You've got us all day tomorrow, you know."

Mel yawned again, her eyes watering at the corners.

"Oh, that sounds really good," she said. "I am bushed. You both look tired too. I don't want to stop but I can't go on right now."

"Okay then, babe, let's go to sleep," Claire said to Mel.

"Only if it's all of us together," Mel said. "I want to fall asleep between you two."

"Works for me," I said.

"Nothing would make me happier," said Claire.

We stumbled together up the stairs and into bed, Mel between Claire and me, arms and legs intertwined. After taking a moment to appreciate these beautiful women cuddling with me, I fell asleep.

* * *

I woke to the sound of Mel moaning softly from the other end of the room. She was lying on the couch naked, legs spread wide. Midmorning sunlight streamed into the room. Claire knelt on the floor next to her, kissing and nibbling her breasts while sliding a large, slick dildo in and out of her pussy. On each inward stroke, Claire held the rod inside Mel for a moment and rubbed her clit with her thumb, causing Mel to quiver and groan. I sat on the edge of the bed for several minutes, taking in the scene with increasing pleasure. My cock rose to attention.

"Good morning, you two," I said. "Best alarm clock ever."

"Good morning," Claire said with a smile before returning her attention to Mel.

I hopped off the bed and approached. Mel's eyes latched onto my dick.

"I want that," she said. "Let me suck your cock, Mike."

Those words only made me stiffer. I placed my hands on the back of the couch, and with my knees braced against the cushions, moved my hips so that my rod was near Mel's cute face.

"Mmm," she said, and licked her lips before turning her head and taking me into her mouth, her left hand fondling my balls. I gasped and began to slide my cock in and out of her moaning mouth. I kissed Claire's shoulder and squeezed her ass as she worked on Mel.

"Sleep well?" she asked, sliding the huge, wet, purple cock in and out of Mel's cunt. Mel grunted around me.

"Never better," I said. "You?"

"I slept the sleep of the just. Or the well-fucked, really."

I ran a fingernail down Claire's back. She moaned and shivered at my touch.

"How long have you two been up?" I asked.

"A while," she said with a little smile. "Maybe half an hour? Mel and I woke up around the same time."

Mel's moans around my dick became more insistent, taking on a pleading tone. I increased the speed of my thrusts between her soft lips. Claire likewise moved the dildo faster and harder. Mel reacted by bucking her hips up to meet the silicone cock, desperate for another orgasm.

I explored Claire's pussy with my right hand and found her soaking wet. She spread her knees on the carpet to allow me to slide two fingers inside her. She groaned and threw her head back.

"You're breaking my concentration, Mike Moller."

"Yeah? And?"

Claire's breathing became more labored as I stroked her clit and fucked Mel's mouth.

"We get Mel off, then we fuck. Deal?"

"Deal," I said.

We returned our concentration to Mel. She was flushed, enjoying the attention. As she came, she jammed her face against my groin. She grunted louder and louder through her nostrils as her orgasm approached.

Claire and I sucked and squeezed Mel's breasts and stroked the rest of her body as we teased her. Harder and harder she thrust her mouth against my cock and her cunt against the dildo. She let out a muffled scream and came hard, bucking and thrashing on the couch. Mel's orgasm set me off. I shot my load into her sucking mouth, shouting my pleasure as I came.

Claire and I collapsed on the couch with Mel, panting from exertion. Mel licked her lips and smiled.

* * *

"Damn, you two are good," she said. "But Claire didn't cum."

She shifted on the couch, arranging herself under Claire in a sixty-nine, and began lapping upward at her pussy. Claire groaned in pleasure, then returned the favor by diving into Mel's cunt.

"Mind if I join in?" I asked.

"Mm-mm," was the muffled reply from both women.

I got up on the couch and grabbed Claire's hips, placing my cock at her pussy entrance right above Mel's face. Claire grunted with satisfaction when I shoved into her well-lubricated pussy with one hard stroke. I held myself deep inside her for a few seconds and was delighted to feel Mel's tongue licking my balls.

The women moaned and wriggled as they ate each other. I fucked Clair hard and fast.

"AH! OH YEAH!" Mel shouted, "LICK MY PUSSY GOOD! OH! ARRGH! I LOVE SEEING MIKE FUCK YOU LIKE THIS! HIS COCK LOOKS SO GOOD SLIDING IN AND OUT OF YOU!"

Claire's vocalizations got louder and louder as the three of us went at it and her orgasm approached.

"OH GOD YES! I LOVE BEING FUCKED AND SUCKED AT THE SAME TIME! YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY, YOU TWO! UH! UH! OH! UHHHHHHHH!"

Claire came with a sharp scream, her cunt pulsing around me. She returned to eating Mel, whose panting moans filled the room. My orgasm hit me and I jammed myself balls-deep in Claire. I yelled and pumped my load into that tight cunt. As our cum dripped from Claire's pussy, Mel's tongue licked it up, groaning as her climax hit her, screaming and thrashing in pleasure.

I pulled my cock out of Claire and offered it to Mel's open, panting mouth. She sucked it greedily, tongue circling the head. I fucked her mouth until my erection faded a little. Releasing me with a pop, she had the biggest grin on her face.

I stumbled off the couch. Mel and Claire disentangled themselves to sprawl on the leather surface, legs entwined, facing each other. I put on my robe and cinched the belt, then gathered up their robes from the floor. Tossing the bundle to them, I said, "Anybody else hungry? I'm starved."

* * *

Mel had a blast exploring the kitchen. Even though we'd been there several times, it was always just to recuperate around the island or grab wine from the fridge. She spent probably fifteen minutes exploring every nook and cranny, opening cabinets, sliding drawers open, and checking out the pantry. Opening one cabinet, she let out a little gasp of surprise.

"Hey, you've got a waffle iron!" she said. "Can we have waffles?"

"Of course," Claire said. "Mike's a pretty damn good cook."

I laughed.

"Nice of you to offer my services," I said, pulling down the iron. "Sure, I'm happy to take care of it, since Claire can't even boil water."

Mel rolled her eyes. "Tell me about it," she said. "Because of her, I think we went through three fire extinguishers the first couple of months we lived together."

Claire stuck out her tongue. "It was only two, total, the whole time."

"Yeah, right," Mel snickered.

"How many waffles do you both want?" I asked.

Usually, I prefer to make breakfast from scratch but I didn't want to spend any more time cooking than necessary. Luckily, Faunus had a fully stocked fridge, including a container of pre-made pancake batter. I added oil and an egg, and voila, waffle batter. As the first one cooked, I grabbed butter, bacon, OJ, half and half, and maple syrup from the refrigerator, then started a pot of coffee. Soon I had a pan of thick-sliced bacon sizzling on the stove.

I set down glasses of orange juice for the women, relaxing in the kitchen's breakfast nook.

"Everything should be ready soon," I said.

"It smells heavenly," Mel said. "Thanks so much!"

"My pleasure, Mel."

"Hey, wait," Clair said as she got up and marched to the bar. "I'm going to have a screwdriver with my waffles."

"Oh, that sounds great," Mel said. "Me too."

"Me three," I said over my shoulder as I turned the bacon in the pan.

As we finished eating, Mel scraped her plate to get the last crumbs.

"That was wonderful," she said. "And you even had real maple syrup, yum."

"We try to take care of our clients," Claire said.

"And a fine job you do," Mel said, taking Claire's hand.

"Yep," I said, "She did a masterful job opening that vodka bottle."

Claire laughed.

Mel said, "I don't mean just breakfast, silly. This whole experience has been marvelous, from the moment I saw you two in my store last night."

"And we've got the whole day ahead of us," Claire said with a smile, squeezing Mel's hand.

"Ooh yeah," Mel said. "We are going to have such a great time!"

As we left the kitchen, Mel selected a bottle of Pinot Blanc from the fridge.

* * *

Back in the bedroom, Mel refilled our glasses.

Mel draped herself sideways across the big chair near the French doors. She sighed contentedly and took a sip. Claire and I lounged in the recliners. I tilted mine back fully. Claire kept hers upright. We chatted for a while about nothing. During a pause in the conversation I took a drink, cleared my throat, and looked at Mel.

"If it's not my business, just say so and I'll drop it � but I am dying of curiosity. How do you two know each other, anyway?"

Claire shook her head and covered her eyes before taking a big drink.

"Here we go," she said. "Really, Mike?"

I shrugged.

"Like I said, if it's not my business, it's not my business. Just say so."

"We met in college," Mel said, ignoring Claire's objections." She was Cec�lie Stupka then, a cute little Czech transfer student with the most adorable accent. When I first laid eyes on her I had to have her. We were in a lot of the same classes and became friends, and started dating after a while. We eventually moved in together junior year."

"But then there was some kind of falling out, right?"

Mel frowned.

"Yeah, there was."

Melanie drained her glass in one gulp and got up to refill it.

Claire said, "You just had to go there, didn't you?"

I looked her straight in the eye and said, "Unfinished business between you two. Just trying to help."

"You're sweet but clueless, Mike," she said softly as she patted my shoulder as she walked past me to join Mel at the bar.

After freshening their drinks, both obviously tense, they flopped back into their chairs.

"What happened junior year?" I asked.

"Although I had a scholarship, it didn't cover my full tuition or living expenses," Claire said. "This was okay because my father covered the difference during my first two and a half years." She let out a long exhalation before continuing. "Unfortunately, my father was convicted of corruption charges back home and sentenced to prison. I had a choice: return to the Czech Republic to live in disgrace or stay in the US and find funding on my own. After doing the math, I realized no regular part-time job could make up the difference. I joined an escort agency under the name Clarisse Finch."

"I had a big problem with that," Mel said. "She didn't discuss it with me beforehand, which infuriated me when I found out. Also, my parents loved her to death and probably would have helped her financially. I didn't find out until one night when I was out with some friends and I saw her with a man old enough to be her father. I ran to her and asked who the guy was, but she told me it was none of my business and that we'd discuss it later. She was in a hurry to get away from me, which really hurt."

"You know, Mel," Claire said in a choked voice, "I still cry sometimes when I think about that night. That whole part of my life was one big, stupid mistake after another. I'm sorry for what I put you through."

Claire crying? I thought with wonder.

Mel looked like she was about to burst into tears.

"If you'd only told me the fix you were in," she said, "We could have figured something out. Together. But you were so, so stubborn and had to do everything yourself. But it's okay now. I've had time to think about it and I'm not upset with you anymore. I missed you but never could find you. Believe me, I looked."

"Yeah, I worked pretty hard to cover my tracks," Claire said, looking down at her glass. "And I was online but you obviously weren't looking in the right places. Sorry about that."

"How long were you an escort? And what did you do after that?" Mel asked.

"Maybe a couple of years as an escort, then I did anything I could to make my rent and pay tuition. I was a cam girl for a while, then graduated to amateur and finally professional porn. Five years went by in a haze. I finally had enough of that life and started looking for something legitimate. With my degree in International Relations, I got a job with a trading firm, negotiating with European clients. I hired an accent coach to blend in better with my American colleagues.

"I was doing really well, closing complicated deals, bringing a lot of money into the firm. Then, totally out of the blue, my boss confronted me with a clip on his phone from a Clarisse Finch film. I was busted. He wanted sex in exchange for keeping my job. I flat-out turned him down. I was out of that business and had no wish to return, especially for a married man with three kids and a wife. He kept pressing, though. After a few months, I ended up quitting before he could fire me. Then I found Eddie."

"How'd that happen?"

"I was making the rounds, applying for administrative assistant positions at smaller firms where I figured I could keep a low profile. I'd show up at an interview in my frumpiest clothes, playing at looking like an innocent, mousy little thing. Faunus was just getting going then. The pay was good, and with the business they were in, I knew my past wouldn't be an issue. I was employee number twelve, if you can believe it. The rest, as they say, is history."

"One thing, though," Mel said. "How'd you go from administrative assistant to this?"

"The longer I worked for Eddie, the more I found out about his past. Not pretty. He was into some seriously illegal shit for a long, long time. While I was researching Eddie's background, he bought this house and outfitted it with cameras to make sure his staff toed the line. Around then, we had maybe twenty operatives and it fell to me to review the recordings. To my surprise, I found a lot of them incredibly hot. I don't know how much time I spent masturbating in the editing room, wishing I was a participant.