Faunus Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted in on the action. I put on one of my most revealing outfits from my escort days, marched into Eddie's office, and slapped a DVD of my hottest porn scenes on his desk. I asked for a ten percent raise, the title of Chief Operating Officer, and my choice of clients as an agent for Faunus."

I laughed.

"How the hell did Eddie react?" I asked. "Blow his top, as per usual?"

"He was cool as a cucumber, if you can believe it. He looked me up and down with a lecherous grin and laughed. He said, 'Damn, Claire, you got some guts. Let me review this and get back to you.' The next day, Eddie called me into his office, I figured either to fire me or to try to fuck me. He said he enjoyed the DVD and that I'd be a welcome addition to his team of operatives. He also gave me a raise, the title I wanted, and my pick of clients. I did, of course, have to agree to the standard set of Faunus body modifications."

Claire finished her glass in one great swallow and set it down with a heavy sigh. Mel fairly leapt from her chair and jumped Claire, arms around her neck, kissing her hard.

"Oh, Claire," she said. "I am so happy to find you again."

"Technically," Claire said with a smile, "I'm the one who found you."

"And I'm so glad. Say, could you show me the rest of the house? I need a little while for my food to digest and I think I've only seen the garage, the kitchen, and the master suite."

"Of course," Claire said standing. "Follow me and I'll give you the grand tour."

* * *

While Clair showed Mel the rest of the house, I did a little cleanup in the bedroom. I wiped down the couch, changed the sheets, and just generally tidied up the place. When I finished, I put on a fresh robe and went looking for the women.

I found them by following their moans to a bedroom at the far end of the house. Mel was on her back on the bed, her butt and feet near the edge. From the half-open doorway, I had a nice, clear view of Mel's pussy and asshole. Claire was sitting on Mel's face with her back to me, moaning as she stroked the other woman's hair. Their discarded robes lay on the floor.

"Well, well," I said. "That looks like fun. Mind if I join in?"

"Please do," Claire said over her shoulder. "I'm sure Mel here would appreciate a good fucking right about now. Would you like that, Mel?"

Mel nodded her head and grunted, not breaking her mouth's grasp of Claire's pussy. She spread her knees and wiggled her butt in invitation.

I moved to place my hard cock at Mel's wet cunt opening. She moaned. I slid my cock head along her pussy lips for a few minutes to torment her, causing her to let out a groan of frustration as she squirmed, begging me to enter her. I slid into her moist depths a little at a time until I was buried completely within her tight tunnel. Slowly again I slid out so that my glans was just inside her. She groaned and squirmed.

"Mel, would you like me to go faster?' I asked, taunting her.

"MMM!" she replied.

I placed my hands on the backs of her thighs and plunged into her as hard as I could, filling her in an instant, eliciting a muffled scream of pleasure. Then I fucked her in earnest, driving her body back and forth on the bed.

"Oh, that's nice," Claire said. "You've added a new dimension to Mel's cunt-licking skills."

"MMMMM!" Mel moaned.

Claire leaned forward and balanced herself with her hands on the bed, to concentrate on the pleasure Mel was giving her. I saw her butt muscles tighten as she approached orgasm.

"Oh yes, Mel," she said. "That's so good. Just like that.

I continued to pound away at Mel's pussy. Her grunts began to match my pace as Claire's orgasm kicked in.

"OH FUUUUCK!" she cried. "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!"

Claire shook all over and screamed as the full force hit her. She screamed again and went limp, falling beside Mel on the bed and kissing her hard.

"Oh god but you are fine, Mel," she said in a low voice, a hand caressing Mel's arm.

Mel herself was nearing climax, panting and grunting hard on each stroke.

"GIVE ME YOUR COCK!" she shouted. "FUCK ME HARD JUST LIKE THAT! OH YES! YES! YES! OHHHHHHHH FUCK YES!"

Her pussy tightened hard as she came. As she came down and her tunnel released its grip, I continued to pound away, enjoying watching her tits bounce every time I plowed into her. Before long, I was past the point of no return, shouting as I filled her with stream after stream of my seed.

"AAAH! OOOH! OH JESUS FUCK YES! I'M CUMMING! ARRRGH!"

I slowed down as my climax passed, still enjoying the feel of her cunt. After a final stroke, I pulled out of her to see Claire on her knees beside me. As I stepped back, she buried her face in Mel's pussy and lapped up my cum, then crawled up on the bed to give Mel another hard kiss, giving Mel a mouthful of my cum. Mel swallowed, licked her lips, and wrapped herself around Claire.

"God, I never thought I would say this to any man," Mel gasped, still getting her breath back, "but your cum is just delicious, Mike."

I grinned and joined them on the bed, my cock still hard.

* * *

After our breathing had returned to normal, Mel said, "Now I want you to fuck us both at the same time."

She climbed on top of Claire, both of their legs spread, one inviting pussy stacked atop the other. I knelt between their legs and plunged first into Mel's cunt and then into Claire's. I continued switching between them on each stroke. Mel, on her elbows, caressed Claire's face and breasts, kissing her repeatedly. As I continued fucking them, they moved together, grinding their pussy mounds together.

Their moaning grew in intensity. They were both close to cumming, grunting into each other's mouths with primal intensity, their breathing labored. They came at the same time, my dick in Claire as I joined them, shooting off jet after jet into her clasping tunnel.

Mel crawled over to wrap a hand around my cock as I knelt on the bed. She took it into her mouth, sucking it clean of cum juice from all three of us. We lay together on the bed for several minutes, gasping. It got very quiet after a while and I thought I heard a cute little snore come from Mel. The sound woke her and she sat up, stroking Claire's body and gently dragging her nails up and down my chest.

"Yes," Mel said with a sigh, "I could definitely see myself living in a place like this."

"I don't see why not," Claire said with a sigh. "Not to be nosy, but with your family's money, seriously why the fuck not?"

Mel smiled.

"I'd feel guilty, really. Having so much space for one person is just plain silly. What is this place, 30,000 square feet? No way i could keep it clean myself. My house is about 1,500, a perfect size. I'm sure it takes an army to maintain this house. This was made for entertaining guests, and you of all people should know that I'm not exactly a party animal."

"Not to contradict you," I said, "but I think you sure could become one from what I've seen."

"Yeah, but this is probably a one-time thing. If I did it all the time, I'd never get anything useful done."

"Fair enough," I said. "I still think you don't give yourself enough credit."

"That's Mel," Claire said. "Always underestimates herself."

* * *

Grabbing our robes from the floor, I tossed one to each of the women, then wrapped myself up. We padded to the kitchen, where I filled the water pitcher again and got glasses. We arranged ourselves around the island.

"It's funny," Mel said after a bit of idle chatter and a second pitcher of water, "I usually feel a little discomfort or itchiness 'down there' for a couple of days after having sex just once � even with oral sometimes. But now I feel fine even after all this intense sex."

Claire gave Mel an exasperated look.

"'Down there', Mel? Really?"

"Fine, Claire. Usually after a good fucking, my pussy is sore. Sometimes for days. Happy now?"

"Much better," Claire said, resting her chin on her palm. "It's a little benefit we provide. Without getting too technical, your pussy is tougher now that you've fucked us. Also, you'll find sexual pleasure more intense than before. I'd like to say Faunus does it out of the goodness of their greedy little corporate hearts, but I'd be lying. In the early days, we found that strenuous sexual encounters sometimes caused pain or discomfort, so we tweaked our technology to provide more pleasure to our clients by making them more resilient 'down there'." She grinned.

"No, really? You can do that?"

"You just said you've noticed the results," Claire said. "I primed you in the car on the way here. Even my saliva transmits the effect."

"Wow. What else can you do?"

"Not much we can tell. Non-disclosure agreements, you know. I can say that you'll have a much more satisfying sex life after tonight."

"If that's the case, then what are we wasting our time down here for?" Mel asked, then drained her water glass. "I would like to rinse off, though. I'm a sweaty mess right now and I'm dying to try that awesome shower. Who's up for it?"

"Sounds good," I said. "Let's go."

* * *

Upstairs in the master bath, we dropped our robes and entered the gigantic bathroom.

"There must be a dozen shower heads in here," Mel said in wonder, looking around the pristine glassed-in area with its prominent tiled sitting space. "What do they all do?"

"The spigots are right there," Claire said, pointing. "Knock yourself out. It's more fun to watch you discover their purposes than it would be to just show you."

The room filled with steam as Mel experimented with various shower head combinations and different massage settings. We played in the shower, spraying each other and giggling. Claire and Mel took turns making each other cum with the detachable massage head, my cock getting harder every time one of them orgasmed.

A dripping wet, panting Mel caught sight of my plight and said, "Claire, I think Mike needs some attention. What do you think?"

An evil grin crossed Claire's face.

"Come on over here, Mike. Sit between us."

Happy to oblige, I took a seat between the two beautiful women, my cock sticking out straight.

"There's an item on your wish list that I happen to love to do in here," Claire said as she stood. "Come here, Mel."

Mel stood, water spraying all around us.

"Okay, now, Mike. Skootch your ass to the edge so we can get at your equipment better."

"Equipment?", Mel said. "And you make fun of me for saying 'down there'?"

"Would you prefer we call it his 'junk'?"

"Ew, no."

"Thought so. Anyway. Follow my lead."

Claire stood to my left, bent at the waist so her face was at crotch level, hands on her thighs. She opened her mouth and nibbled my dick, starting at the base and working up to the head. I closed my eyes, leaned back against the wall, and sighed with pleasure. As good as that felt, my pleasure doubled when I felt a second set of soft lips copying Claire's motions on the other side of my cock. I looked down and saw Mel and Claire kissing and licking my dick in sync, one mouth on each side. When they reached the head, they took turns taking it into their mouths and licking the slit at the tip, after which they locked lips in a deep kiss before working their way back to the base. I was in heaven. I closed my eyes to concentrate on the glorious sensations these two lovely women were giving me.

"I think you got this, Mel."

Mel wrapped her lips around my shaft and took me completely into her mouth. I opened my eyes in surprise.

I groaned as she slid her lips up and down my cock. She looked me right in the eyes as my balls tightened in response to her ministrations. I could not help bucking my hips as she increased her speed, still watching my expression. Mel moaned around my dick. She wrapped her right hand around my shaft and continued sucking me off, faster and faster.

"Mel," I gasped, "I'm about to cum. You're going to get a mouthful if you keep on like this."

Her answer was to smile around my cock and increase the speed, drawing my orgasm closer and closer.

She stopped with her lips barely wrapped around my cock head. She jerked me off with her hand as I struggled not to grab her head and fuck her mouth. I gripped the tile ledge and shouted as her tongue rubbed against my frenulum, bringing me to a shattering orgasm, shooting stream after stream of cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all, watching my reaction, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock when I was done, making me spasm in pleasure. When I was spent, she stood with a crooked smile on her face, I leapt toward her, grabbed her head and kissed her hard, moaning all the while. She hugged me hard as I tasted my cum on her tongue. I love it when a woman enthusiastically takes my cum in her mouth, and tasting it is a turn-on.

"God, Mel, that was amazing," I said.

"I did good?" she asked, a doubtful look on her face.

"More than good. That was one of the most amazing blow jobs I've ever had. Damn, you're fine."

She practically danced on the floor of the shower in happiness.

"Good going, Mel," Claire said. "This one's picky and if he says you did good, you did really good."

We turned off the various shower heads and dried each other with fluffy towels, then returned to the bedroom.

* * *

Mel looked up at me with a grin on her face and said, "There's something I'd like to try. I'm pretty sure I put it on the list."

"Go for it," I said. "What are you thinking about?"

"We could all suck each other off at the same time."

"Ooh, that does sound like fun," Claire said. "And yes, it was on your list. One of my favorites. You'll love it."

"You can suck Mike, he can suck me, and I'll suck you," Mel said, her eyes gleaming.

We climbed on the bed and arranged ourselves in a triangle, each head pillowed on the next partner's thigh. We started off slow. Claire moaned as her mouth surrounded my cock. I licked Mel with great deliberation, reaching up to stroke her tits and pinch her nipples. Mel attacked Claire's pussy with gusto, sucking and licking hard.

My cock was like a bar of iron in Claire's hot, wet mouth as she slid her lips along my length. Within a short while, we were all moaning and groaning in ecstasy, mouths filled with pussy or cock. Our moans, grunts, and groans rose in pitch and volume. I felt my cum rising through my dick. As Claire tasted the first dribble of cum from my rod, she deep throated me, causing me to gasp and buck my hips against her face. My orgasm overtook me. I shouted incoherently into Mel's cunt as I came and Claire swallowed every drop of my spunk. My orgasm triggered Mel's, who trembled and clamped her thighs around my head, blocking my ears. I faintly heard Mel scream as she came again. As her orgasm passed, her grip on my head relaxed. I heard Claire getting revved up, close to cumming herself as Mel attended to her pussy.

"OH OH OOH OH OH OH YES OH OH NOW NOW NOW YES YES YES AAAHHHH!" Claire shouted as she went over the precipice into climax.

Hard breathing filled the bedroom for several minutes. I flopped onto my back, spent for the moment, gasping for air. Claire crawled over and kissed me hard, panting all the while. Mel lay on her back, dazed and pleased. We cuddled together, panting as we came down from our orgasms.

* * *

Claire rolled over to the side of the bed and opened a drawer in the bedside table. After fishing around for a minute, she extracted a fourteen-inch, bright pink, double-ended dildo.

"Who wants to play?" she asked in a sing-song voice.

"Ooh, that looks nice," Mel said. "It also looks a little scary. I've never tried a double before."

"And it does tricks, too," Claire said with a smirk, pressing a few buttons in the middle. It hummed and quivered as the shafts rotated in opposite directions.

"How do you like that?" she asked. "I, personally, like it very much."

Mel's eyes widened.

"Yes," she said in a distracted voice. "Yes, that looks really nice."

"Here, take it for a sec," Claire said, thrusting it into Mel's hands. "We're gonna need lube."

Mel looked at it closely, her face dreamy as the toy squirmed in her hands.

I lay watching them with my hands clasped behind my head, amused and horny from the show they were about to give me. My cock stood straight up.

"Ah-ha!" Claire said, "Here's what I was looking for."

She held up a bottle of her favorite lube. Popping open the lid, she slathered the two shafts with clear, thick liquid, then smoothed it around, leaving no area uncoated except the controls in the middle.

"Okay now, Mel, this can be tricky if you haven't done it before -- which is why we're gonna need you, stunt cock."

"Reporting for duty," I said.

"Mel, give him the toy and then get on your hands and knees. Mike, guide it into our pussies as we back up to it."

"Got it," I said, sitting up to take the dildo from Mel.

Claire and Mel crawled into position on the bed, their luscious asses facing each other.

"Okay, Mike," Claire said.

I lined up the heads of the dildo and said, "Ready when you are."

"Mel, ease your butt toward me and I'll do the same. Mike, try to keep the penetration depth equal."

The two women's pussies approached and then engulfed the two heads. They both gasped as the vibrating, swirling machine touched their respective openings. Slowly, they shifted backward until the toy was firmly buried in them, their butts mashed together.

"Now we fuck each other's brains out," Claire said with a grin.

She began to thrust against the toy, breasts swaying as she moved. Mel soon matched her rhythm, driving the silicone cock deep into her over and over again. Grunts and groans filled the room, growing louder and more insistent.

They moaned and panted harder and harder as they continued to fuck each other with the toy. Mel stiffened and screamed as she came. Claire was not far behind her.

"UH UH UH UH! OH YES! YEAH! OH FUCK YEAH!" she cried as she continued to impale herself on the pink rod, finally shouting incoherently as her orgasm overtook her.

They slid off the toy and it flopped onto the sheets, still vibrating and twirling.

"I'll take that," I said, lifting the device as both women toppled over onto their sides, breathing hard.

I turned off the dildo and took it into the bathroom to clean it.

* * *

When I returned, Claire and Mel were both on all fours, Claire's face buried in Mel's pussy, licking and sucking her from behind. Mel's head was on the bed and she was panting hard from Claire's attention. When Claire heard me enter the room, she didn't stop, but wiggled her butt at me and moaned.

I climbed up behind her and slid my stiff dick into her cunt. She moaned louder. I fucked her at a moderate pace, enjoying the show, knowing she would soon demand more vigorous pounding. She moaned harder as I rubbed her pussy with one hand and massaged her tits with the other.

Several minutes later, Mel's moans became a long, continuous groan, interrupted by occasional loud grunts as her orgasm approached. Claire clamped her vaginal tunnel around me and growled, wordlessly begging me to fuck her harder. I was happy to comply, grabbing her hips and shoving myself into her faster and faster, harder and harder, my crotch slapping against her ass, making it bounce with each thrust.

Claire's groans and grunts got louder and louder, until she was practically shouting into Mel, whose noises became louder and more insistent.

"Oh yeah, Claire, eat me just like that. Sooo good," she moaned.

"MMM! MMMMFFF! MMMMMMMMM!" Claire responded as her orgasm overtook her. She trembled and shook, squeezing my cock tightly and sending me over the edge.

"Ohhh, fuuuuck!" I groaned as load after load of cum emptied into Claire's pussy.

Mel was not far behind, as Claire somehow managed to keep eating her through her climax.