Faunus Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Mel said in a whisper.

Mel knelt between Claire's legs and caressed her with both hands, using a soft, gentle touch and avoiding her genitals for the moment, drawing out their pleasure. They shared a lingering kiss. Mel nibbled, kissed, and licked her way down from Claire's mouth She lightly bit Claire's collarbone, making her sigh. Mel paused to take each stiff nipple in her mouth and give it a little suck as she descended. When she reached Claire's navel, she probed it with her tongue. Both women chuckled.

"You always liked that," Mel said with a smile before continuing the trail of kisses down Claire's body.

Still avoiding Claire's pussy, Mel mouthed a line down one leg and then the other, along each thigh, down to her shapely calves and ankles, then ended by kissing the top of each foot. Her hands were busy as she kissed, stroking and squeezing Claire's breasts, tummy, and whichever leg she wasn't kissing.

A low moan escaped Claire's lips. Her eyes were closed, focusing on the sensations she was receiving from Mel.

Still letting her hand wander Claire's body, Mel pressed her open hand against her lover's mound. Claire moaned and shifted her lower body to encourage that touch. A finger slipped between Claire's pussy lips. Mel smiled.

"Eager," she said, not a question but a statement.

Claire opened her eyes.

"Eager indeed," she said.

Stroking the soft skin of the inside of Claire's arms, Mel slipped another finger inside her. She began a slow massage of Claire's pussy, attending to the bud of Claire's clitoris. Claire squirmed and gasped as Mel brought her closer and closer to the edge. Claire's moans became more and more intense, her breathing heavier. She humped against Mel's hand and threw her head back, gasping as her orgasm overcame her.

"Oh, yes, Mel. That's so damn good. Right there, oh yes. YES. OH FUCK YES! OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT! AHH! UNNNGH! OH! OH! OH! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Mel removed her hands from Claire's body, licking the fingers that had been teasing Claire's cunt.

"Yum," Mel said.

Claire leaned forward and gave Mel a light kiss.

"Lie with me," Mel said, offering Claire her hand.

The women lay on their sides in a sixty-nine, licking and sucking each other. While at first their movements were slow and languorous, after a time they were virtually attacking each other, breathing hard and emitting muffled grunts of pleasure. Their orgasms hit them simultaneously. Their butts clenched and they humped into each other's faces, groaning and crying out as they came.

* * *

After catching their breath, they lay for a little while, stroking each other. Mel got up on all fours, her ass toward Claire.

Looking over her shoulder, she said, "I always liked this. You got any other good toys over there?"

Claire laughed as she dug around in the nightstand.

"Are you kidding? No expense spared, you know? Give me a minute."

Claire held a shiny cylindrical shaft in her hand, maybe three-quarters of an inch wide. One end narrowed to a rounded point, while the other had a single rubber button.

"Ah, the bullet vibe," Mel said. "Good choice."

Claire pressed the button a few times, changing the vibration speed, intensity, and pattern. After a few presses, she nodded.

"I think this is the one you liked," she said.

"Sounds right. Try me."

Claire knelt behind Mel, her pussy pressed against Mel's soft ass. Reaching around, she drew circles on Mel's mound with the tip. Mel groaned.

"Oh yeah," she said. "That is right."

Claire fondled Mel's breasts and stroked her back while drawing the vibrator closer and closer to Mel's opening. Mel was panting when the tip touched her clit.

"AH!" she gasped.

"Too much?" Claire asked while leaving the toy in the same spot.

"No, no. Perfect. Just haven't played with one of those in a long time. It's powerful for such a small thing. Keep going. Please?"

With a wicked gleam in her eyes, Claire said, "I noticed you liked hair pulling earlier. Never would have thought."

"Me neither," Mel said with a smile, tilting her head back for easier access.

Claire's free hand coasted up from Mel's butt to her head. Her fingers parted to slide up Mel's scalp and tug her hair. Mel grunted and wiggled her butt.

"Oh god what you're doing. Don't you dare stop."

Claire moved the vibe so that more of its length was stimulating Mel, who moaned and shifted her hips.

"Oh fuck," she said. "I forgot how intense this is. I'm not gonna last long."

Claire responded by chuckling and pressing the toy more firmly against Mel's slit.

"UH. UH. UH. OOH. OH! OH GOD. OH YES FUCKING FUCK. OH! OH! OH! OH! OHHHHHH! YES! I'M CUMMING! OH! UNH! UNH! UNH! OH FUUUUUUUCK!"

She dropped flat on the bed, breathing hard.

"Goddamn," Mel said. "I gotta get another one of those. So great for a quickie."

Claire lay on top of Mel, her breasts pressed into Mel's back, their fingers interlinked above their heads.

* * *

Once Mel's breathing returned to normal, Claire rolled off of her to lie on her back. She squeezed Mel's hand. Mel shifted in the bed to lie on her side, her head pillowed on her arm.

"What else you got in that toy box?" she asked.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"I've been thinking about one toy in particular but didn't mention it because you checked 'maybe' on the questionnaire and I didn't want to scare you."

"Try me," Mel said.

"Okay," Claire said. "Strap-on."

Mel drew in a long breath.

"Yeah, that's --" she said, and paused.

"That's what? A toy," Claire said. "It's meant to be fun. If you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't. You like cock and you like dildoes. I don't know why you wouldn't like getting fucked with a strap-on. Some guys sure like it, I can tell you that."

Mel took a deep breath.

"Okay, let me see it."

"Actually, we have different ones but to save time I picked a good one in advance."

Claire drew out a complicated assemblage of straps and a realistic-looking flesh-toned dildo. She also grabbed a tiny vibrator.

Mel studied the assortment of equipment.

"How does this even work?" she asked. "It just looks like a big mess with a dick in there somewhere."

Claire smirked. "Sounds like some guys I've known."

Mel laughed.

"Maybe it would help if I put it on," Claire said.

"Yeah. Let's see what you look like with a dick."

After slipping on the harness and attaching the dildo, Claire knelt on the bed to display her new look.

"Now here's the magic sauce," Clair said as she slipped the tiny vibe into the harness at the base of the dildo. "Switch this on, and we both get stimulated. Tons of fun."

Mel put a hand around the fake penis, her eyes wide.

"Okay, you look hot in that. You've used this before?"

"Oh yeah. It's great. I especially enjoy using it on guys but I really like having a woman use it on me."

"Okay, I'm confused about something," Mel said. "How do you use it on a guy? Put it in his mouth?"

Claire and I both struggled not to laugh.

"Girl, you need to watch more porn," Claire said. "Or any porn, if I'm guessing right."

"I'll give you that," Mel said, "and after this, I sure will be looking at porn. But seriously, where do you put it in a guy?"

"Well, not every man is into anal play," Claire said. "Mike, here, doesn't like getting penetrated, for example."

"Hey, at least I tried it," I said, "Which is more than I can say for a lot of guys."

"You do get points for that," Claire said. "But it's funny to me because you so love giving it to the ladies up their poop chutes."

"That's different," I said, defensively.

"Like hell it is," Claire said to Mel, laughing. "And plus, he's got a prostate, which is supposed to be tons of fun when you stimulate it with one of these."

"Never did anything for me," I said.

"And you tried how many times?" Claire asked.

"I don't know. A couple."

"Not enough. We need to set aside time for me to pound that cute little ass of yours and get past your inhibitions."

"Are you two going to fuck or continue to discuss my so-called hangups?" I asked.

"Good point," Mel said. "I'm game, but go slow with me."

"Fair enough. Let me lube this thing."

After applying a coating of lubricant and switching on the vibrator, Claire said, "Lie back, babe. I promise this won't hurt. Quite the opposite."

Mel lay back and stuffed a folded pillow under her head so she could watch.

"Do me," she said.

Claire removed the vibe from the harness, turned it on, and stroked the area around Mel's pussy with it.

"Oh, that's nice," Mel said, relaxing a little.

Several minutes passed while Claire touched Mel's body all over with her hand and teased her with the little vibrator. Mel's breath became harder and harder under Clair's attention.

"I think I'm ready," Mel said.

Claire moaned as she put the vibe back into the harness, quivering at the stimulation, so turned on was she from playing with Mel. She applied more lube to the dildo and lowered it to Claire's cunt.

"Tell me," she said in a whisper. "Tell me if anything bothers you. Use your safeword, okay? No harm, no foul."

"The Wife of Bath is ready," Mel said with a grin.

"God you are such a geek," Claire said as she sank the head of the dildo into Mel.

Mel gasped.

"You okay?" Claire asked, concern in her voice.

"Fuck, that feels good."

"Wait 'til you feel the vibe at the base," Claire said. "I'm going to rock your world, girl."

"Can't wait."

Claire slowly lowered her hips, filling Mel with the silicone cock. Finally it was in all the way and the vibe touched Mel's pussy. She moaned.

"Told you," Claire said, drawing back her hips to begin another plunge.

"God, I love it," Mel said, her eyes unfocused.

Claire slid into Mel again a little faster, making Mel catch her breath when Claire ground the vibe against her.

"Oh yes, do that again."

Claire knew what she was doing with that thing. She ramped up the speed until she was fucking Mel with a good, pounding rhythm. The vibe was getting Claire worked up as she fucked Mel. Attached to the harness as it was, its low hum stimulated her the entire time. Mel only felt it when the cock was deep inside her. The two women held each other tight. Claire's orgasm crept up on her as she swung her hips in and out, panting and sweating from the exertion. On her final thrust, she exploded, bringing Mel with her.

"OH FUCK THAT'S GOOD!" Claire shouted. "GODDAMMIT I'M CUMMING! NNNGH! NNN! OH! OH! UUUUUHHHHH!"

Completely filled, the vibe pressed against her clit hard, Mel lost it.

"OH! YES! YES! YES! OH! UUUUUHHHHH! SO GOOD! AAAAHHHH!"

When both women's screams abated, Claire slipped the dildo out of Mel, who took a sharp intake of breath. Claire got up on her knees and removed the harness, letting it fall onto the bed.

They grabbed each other and kissed deeply, moaning. When Claire dropped onto her back beside Mel, they both took some time to recover. Mel propped her head on her hand and looked at Claire.

"Hey Claire?" she said.

"Yeah," Claire said, still breathing hard.

"You were right. I like that thing."

Claire's laugh was delightful to hear.

* * *

"C'mon Mike," Mel said. "Join us."

I was incredibly horny after watching Mel and Claire fuck.

I left the recliner and climbed up on the bed, ready for action.

"What are you in the mood for, Mel?" I asked.

"I really want you to fuck me while Claire sits on my face. I love sucking her off and I love it when you fill me with your cock."

She flopped back onto the bed and spread her legs, inviting me to penetrate her. I knelt between her legs and slid into her. She was so wet from her last encounter with Claire that I was able to slide in with one stroke. She moaned.

I grabbed her ankles and draped her feet over my shoulders as I continued to slide in and out of her. The deeper penetration made Mel moan louder.

"Claire," she said with a gasp as I bottomed out in her pussy, "I really want to taste you again. After seeing you riding Mike's face, I want that so bad."

Claire moved into place, her cunt on Mel's mouth. As I slid in and out of Mel, she licked and sucked Claire's pussy. Claire ground her cunt on Mel's mouth and Mel moaned in ecstasy as I fucked her hard and fast. Earlier in our encounter, I was careful with her but now I that knew she liked a hard pounding, I went for it, fucking her hard and fast.

Claire grabbed the back of my head and drew me toward her. We kissed hard, tongues intertwined. Both of us groaned from the overwhelming sensations.

Damn, was I falling for these women? That's not supposed to happen, especially with a coworker. Not to mention a client.

Releasing Claire from our kiss, I saw a dreamy look on her face accompanied by a small smile. As I began to fuck harder into Mel, I could see Claire lost in concentration. Harder and harder we fucked until Mel began to cum, her cunt clasping around my dick. Claire was lost in rapture, giving in to Mel's tongue and lips. Claire and I kissed, fingers interlocked, as we all came at the same time.

Dropping onto the bed, the three of us grabbed each other and held on tight. Mel spooned with Claire and I held the two of them, my groin pressed into Mel's ass.

* * *

After dozing off for a few minutes, I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"We need to start thinking about leaving," I said. "The cleaning and restocking crews will be here soon."

Mel said, "It's sad that it has to end but I had such a great time with you two."

"Yeah, me too but we better get going," Claire said. "The next client will want the place tomorrow."

Mel hugged us both tight.

We packed and loaded our bags into the car.

On the drive back, Mel and Claire did manage to squeeze in another sixty-nine. Again I was forbidden to observe.

Thanks to light Saturday evening traffic, we reached Mel's store in forty-five minutes instead of the usual hour. Once we were there, Claire and I walked Mel to her car to make sure she was safe.

* * *

"Oh my god you guys, that was so amazing," Mel said. "I'm so glad we did this."

"Yeah, it was great to see you again, Mel," Claire said. "I always missed you. Please believe that."

"I do, love. And I think I understand a little of the pressure you were under. I'm glad I found you again. And Mike, you were great. You got me past a lot of shit I'd been dealing with. Thank you."

Mel hugged us both together, tears in her eyes.

"Will I see either of you again?" Mel asked.

"We kind of need to talk about that," Claire said. "I don't know if you knew this but we're forbidden to have work encounters with people we already know. Mike's in the clear but you and I," she looked into the distance. "I don't know. When I saw you'd hired Faunus, I had to be with you. If you don't mention it in your customer survey, we're probably good. I'd love to see you again. What I do on my own time is my business but if I get busted at work, I'm in big trouble."

"Oh, Claire," Mel said. "It'll be our secret. And you know where to find me, right?"

"As long as you keep running this bookstore, yeah," Claire said. "I'll be around."

"Mike?" Mel said. "What about you?"

"I'd really like to stay in touch," I said. "We three need to negotiate some kind of arrangement."

We shared cell numbers and agreed to stay in touch.

After another lingering group hug, Mel drove away. Claire took my hand.

"What the fuck are we going to do with her? I love her. I think you're starting to also. We're not supposed to do this."

I squeezed Claire's hand.

"Eddie wouldn't kill us, even if you didn't have dirt on him," I said. "He's not the type. Worst case, we'll have to quit Faunus and find other work. Wouldn't be the worst thing."

"You never lived through that. Doing porn. Being an escort. That's going to hang over me the rest of my life. Every time I feel like I've settled into a job, someone's going to find clips of Clarisse Finch on the Internet. Lather, rinse, repeat."

"Okay, so stay at home and raise our kids."

Claire elbowed me.

"Did you just say that?"

"Yeah, your kids, our kids, Mel's kids. Who knows what might happen?"

"Choose your own adventure?" she said.

"Sure, kinda. On this assignment, I realized I loved you, Claire. And through you, I've become fond of Mel. I want this to work. We can make this work. We have to try, anyway."

After a long pause, Claire hugged me and said, "Yeah, I love you too, you big dummy."

We kissed in the empty parking lot.

She drove me back to Faunus in silence, both of us processing this new situation.

* * *

A few days later, Claire and I were in the conference room, going over our next gig together. Eddie burst into the room, waving papers around.

"Hey you guys," he said, face red with excitement. "I finally got around to reviewing your feedback from the last assignment. Wanna see?"

Claire and I shared a concerned look.

"What?" Eddie said. "You wanna see it or not?"

"Sure," I said, feeling tense. "Let's have a look."

Mel's responses to the survey were glowing, all answers 10 out of 10, and no mention of her relationship with Claire.

"I reviewed the video the day after that assignment and I gotta say you two exceeded expectations," Eddie said. "Super job. Really hot, too. Shit, I jerked off twice editing the highlights. That client was into you both. Maybe we can get her in again. I'd watch her again. Not only that, but I just talked to her on the phone. Chick paid extra for the long cut of the video. She's probably downloading it right now."

"Thanks, Eddie," I said, choosing my words carefully. "I'm really glad she was happy."

"Yeah, seriously, thanks," Claire said in a neutral tone.

"Well, ya don't have to be so fucking enthused about it," Eddie said in a huff.

Eddie clumped back to his office and slammed the door.

* * *

As Claire and I left Faunus HQ, our phones buzzed in the parking lot. Text messages from Mel. Claire raised an eyebrow.

"omg u guys!!!" Mel texted, "this video of us!!! so fuckin hot!!! come over 2nite & watch with? plz plz plz!?!?!?"

The next several lines were a tangle of hearts, tacos, eggplants, fireworks, tongues, and open mouths.

"Looks like a busy night tonight," I said with a chuckle. "If you're game, that is?"

Claire grinned back at me.

"Yeah, I don't think we're gonna get a lot of sleep," she said.

"Hope she doesn't pout about losing the dad bod."