Faunus Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck that's good," she said with a gasp. "God, I'd forgotten how great you were, Claire."

Memo to myself: Definitely some interesting history there. Also, it was becoming difficult to concentrate on driving. My cock was hard as a rock listening to them go at it.

Claire's response was a drawn-out low moan and more wet slurping as she attended to our client's cunt.

"Oh, oh yes," Melanie cried. "Just like that, baby. Oh, please make me cum. I need this so bad. It's been so long since I had a good fuck."

For a while, Melanie's only sounds were a fascinating combination of grunts and groans, peppered with the occasional "Fuck!" or "Yes!"

When she finally came, I found myself wanting hearing protection.

"OH GOD YES YES YES! UNN! GIVE IT TO ME! OH GOD CLAIRE I'M CUMMING! OH GOD YES NOW OH YES OH YES OH YES! OH FUCK SHIT YES!"

For a while, I heard nothing but road noise and heavy breathing.

A glance down revealed a damp spot on my tented jeans.

* * *

"My turn," Claire said, gasping for breath. "Use that tongue on my pussy, Mel. Give it to me."

Bodies rearranged themselves. Claire's face appeared again in the rear-view mirror, a sly smile on her face.

"Jealous, Mike?" she asked.

"Abso-fucking-lutely I'm jealous," I said, exasperated. "Wouldn't you be?"

"Oh yeah," she said as she drifted out of view. "Definitely."

Claire grunted rhythmically as Melanie worked on her. I imagined Melanie kneeling on the floor, mouth on Claire's clit and maybe a couple of fingers in her pussy. A few minutes later, Claire began to cum.

"Yeah, Mel, that's it," she gasped. "So good. So hot watching you do that to me. Oh, yeah, squeeze my nipples, baby. I love that so much. God this is hot. Oh, I'm getting so close. Keep licking me, baby. Mmmm. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Give it to me now. I'm so close. So, so fucking close."

After several more minutes of licking, sucking, and moaning, Claire finally let loose.

"OH FUCK! FUCK ME! JESUS THAT'S GOOD. NNNNNNGGH! OOH! OH! OH OH OH OH OHH OH OHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!!!"

Claire screamed in pleasure, her butt slapping against the leather seat as she bucked and twitched. Or so I surmised from the sounds.

"Come here, babe. Just hold me," I was surprised to hear Claire say after her breathing returned to normal. "I missed you so much."

"I'm right here," said Melanie.

Slow movement behind me, then nothing but car sounds and the occasional light snore as we approached our destination.

* * *

It was dark when we arrived. I parked in the garage of the humongous Faunus McMansion, located in an exclusive gated subdivision. I never got used to how ugly the place was, but I had to admit it fit the purpose perfectly. Private, well-outfitted, and attractive inside despite the terrible exterior.

As the garage door slammed closed, we clambered out of the car. Both women's clothes were twisted and crooked, their makeup smeared. A lock of Claire's always perfectly-coiffed hair stuck up straight in the air. It was all I could do not to laugh.

"Mike, do you see something amusing?" Claire asked, arms crossed.

"Go look at yourself in the mirror," I said with a grin. "Your back-seat fun on the drive here left you both a little worse for wear. Also I have to say that was the best audio book I've listened to in a long time."

I opened the trunk and unloaded our luggage while Claire and Melanie rushed into the house.

* * *

After arranging our stuff in the master bedroom, I wandered to the kitchen. I assumed Claire and Melanie would be there, since that's where the booze was. I was right. The two of them had already opened a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. They had taken time to tidy up. While Claire still had not returned to her usual perfect appearance, she was definitely presentable, with her long, pale legs crossed under the kitchen island's countertop. Melanie had brushed her hair and fixed her makeup. My cock grew in appreciation of their efforts.

"May I join you?" I asked, interrupting their conversation.

"Of course," Melanie said, sliding me a full glass. I sat on one of the tall stools surrounding the island. As I took the glass from her, Melanie stroked my hand.

"Nice to have a man around, huh Claire?" she said.

Claire shrugged and allowed herself a small smile. "They have their uses. Sometimes."

"Speaking of which," Melanie said, "What's the protocol here? Do I just say, 'Fuck me now'?"

I took a fast swig of wine, hoping Claire would answer.

Looking up at Melanie, she said, "That depends on you. We can go as slow or as fast as you like, rough or gentle. We are here for you, whatever you need."

"I'll second that, Melanie. Your application listed your needs to be gratified. You call the shots. Pick the first thing that comes to mind and we'll make it happen for you."

"Mike pretty much summed it up," Claire said.

"I have to admit," I said, "the way you two attacked each other in the back seat while we drove here got me pretty revved up." I drained my glass and set it on the counter. "I'd like to open another bottle, if nobody objects."

"Sounds good," Melanie said. "I'm still kinda nervous about this. I think I need a little more liquid courage."

"Sure thing."

After grabbing another bottle of Sauvignon Blanc from the wine fridge, I unscrewed the cap and gave myself a half glass, then poured for both women.

"So, Ms. Stafford," I said, "How would you like to begin?"

She steeled herself, summoning up her courage.

Her voice was a little shaky when she spoke.

"Okay, Mike, first of all I'd like --," she paused.

"Yes?" Claire said, taking Melanie's hand.

Melanie looked me in the eye.

"Mike, I'd like you to stop calling me 'Melanie' or 'Ms. Stafford'. 'Melanie' is for when my mother is mad at me. 'Ms. Stafford' is for bank managers."

Because of my history, the bank manager thing made me cringe inwardly but I smiled.

"Sure, Mel, how do you want to begin?"

She took a big swig of wine.

"Talking like this when I'm not actually 'doing it' is hard for me. It's so clinical."

"Take all the time you want," I said.

"Okay. I want to start slow."

"Anything specific in mind?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, you know, I've never tasted a man's cum, but I don't want to just stick my face in Mike's crotch right away. It just seems crude. I want to work up to it. Does that make sense?"

"Sure," Claire said. "Whatever pace you're comfortable with. I have to admit I'm surprised you haven't sucked a guy off before. Is it just gross to you or is something else going on we should know about?"

Mel twirled her glass on the counter and frowned, concentrating. She blushed.

"Kind of gross, really. I tried it once, ages ago, in my late teens. My boyfriend wasn't big on bathing, you know? After weeks of him begging and pleading for a blowjob, I gave in just to shut him up. When I unzipped his pants and got it out, his thingie stank of urine, body spray, and who knows what else. I gave him one lick and gagged. I thought I was going to vomit. He dumped me that night and I haven't tried it since."

"It's not your fault that guy was a jerk," I said in a low tone, unexpectedly angry for her.

Claire took both of Mel's hands in hers. "Maybe a positive experience will turn that around for you."

"That's what I'm hoping," Mel said. "I've given this more thought and masturbated about it more times than you'd believe."

"Oh, I'd believe it," Claire said with a smile.

"So, What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"How about we start with Claire eating me while you do it to her from behind? Then I could taste her on your penis, maybe? After that, I could find out how your ejaculate tastes by getting her off with my mouth? Would that be okay?"

I grinned. Claire cupped Mel's face in her hands.

"Perfect," she said. "That sounds really hot."

"That sounds great," I said, "but tell me what you think of this, Mel. Ever since I first caught sight of that tight butt of yours, I've wanted to fuck your pussy from behind. How about we do that while you're eating Claire?"

"Mel?" Claire asked.

Mel blushed again and lowered her eyes. She twisted the tangle of bracelets on her wrist.

"That sounds really, really nice. I think I'd like that."

Claire slapped her thighs and hopped down, almost toppling her stool.

"Sounds like a fine start to the proceedings. Let's grab another bottle for the bedroom and get this show on the road, shall we?"

"Yes," Mel said.

"One thing, though," Claire said with a flash of a smile. "Girl, you really need to improve your dirty talk. The way you described what you wanted, I felt like you were describing a very strange visit to the gynecologist, not good old sucking and fucking. We gotta work on that."

* * *

Upstairs in the master bedroom, we gave Mel a little tour. To the right, a king-size four-poster bed dominated the room. What looked like fifty throw pillows were artfully arranged on top of it. Nightstands were situated on both sides of the bed. A small bar and a chest of drawers completed that side of the room. Opposite those pieces were a big leather couch, a comfy reading chair, and two recliners.

There was a huge walk-in closet and an enormous bathroom with a glassed-in shower big enough for six ("Eight if they're very friendly," Claire interjected with a smile).

Through a set of tall French doors was an outdoor balcony with a table, six chairs, chimenea, and tasteful accent lighting.

Lightproof curtains adorned every window plus the glass doors, for privacy and sleeping late.

Privacy is of course relative. While the curtains kept nosy neighbors from finding out what was going on inside, the whole building from garage to laundry room was peppered with hidden cameras. These served several purposes. Eddie always studied the recordings to make sure his employees didn't cross any client boundaries. He also used them to critique our performance and offer his version of tips for improvement ("You know he wanted anal and you totally left it out! Pay attention next time!"). Blackmail when a client refused to pay was rarely needed.

These recordings, along with the client's contract, also served as insurance against any claim that our activities were against their will or not what they asked for. Finally, although we never mentioned the cameras until the assignment was over, Faunus offered high-quality edited videos of their experiences for enjoyment in private afterward � for an extra charge, of course.

"I love this place! It's beautiful!" Mel said after giving the bedroom a thorough examination. I suspected she was stalling, still a little hesitant.

"Anybody for a top-up?" I asked, brandishing the wine bottle.

"Oh, yes, please," Mel said, her eyes shining.

"I'll take a little bit," Claire said. "Hey, Mel, word of advice? Pace yourself. You've got quite the shopping list and you'll want to be awake and aware to enjoy it all."

"Good point," Mel said, nodding. She took a tiny sip before setting down her glass and stripping off her blouse. "Let's get going," she said, lust in her voice.

* * *

I undressed slower than usual, apprehensive about the state of my body even though I knew it conformed to Mel's wishes. Taking off my plaid flannel shirt, I looked down, not at my usual six-pack, but instead a bulging gut.

Feeling despondent, I tossed my shirt on the chest of drawers. Claire caught my eye and silently mouthed "It's okay." She smiled and gave me a wink.

I appreciated the thought, but it wasn't fine with me. I have to admit that seeing Claire naked, showing off her fine breasts, did perk me up. She'd also gone full Hollywood, not a hair between her legs. A good look for her. It also didn't hurt seeing Mel's fine body. She had a dark landing strip between her legs. While her tits were smaller than Claire's, they were perfectly shaped. And I mentioned that fine ass before. By the time I was fully undressed I was in a fine mood, rock hard and ready to fuck these two beauties senseless, paunch or no paunch.

We cleared the bed, stacking the throw pillows in a corner. I pulled off the bedspread to reveal a set of rich, black sheets with a ridiculously high thread count. I'm told this is an important measure of quality.

"Yum," Mel said. "That looks like a ton of fun."

"Trust me, it is indeed fun," Claire said with a grin.

Mel leapt onto the bed and situated herself in the middle, face up, dark hair fanning out across the middle pillow at the head of the bed. With a big grin, she spread her limbs on the dark surface and said, "C'mon. You two got work to do."

Crawling on all fours, Claire approached Mel from the foot of the bed, a sly smile on her face. I climbed up and straddled Mel's waist, my cock standing at attention, and leaned in to kiss her. She opened her mouth and sucked on my tongue and moaned around it like she needed it to live.

I released our kiss and fondled her tits. She had firm, erect nipples and dark brown areolas. She gasped as I gently squeezed them. She responded to my touch with louder and louder moans. Claire's attention to her pussy increased the volume of her moans. I increased the strength of my grip, alternating squeezing her breasts with attention to her nipples, sucking and pinching them. She reached up and gripped my arms.

After a few minutes, I dropped to lie beside her, continuing to kiss and fondle her. Claire had her shapely ass in the air, her face buried in Mel's cunt. I loved watching her eat pussy and I loved the sounds she drew from our clients while doing so. Mel began to undulate her hips as she stroked Claire's head. Claire slowed down to draw out the experience.

"Mike," Mel said with labored breath, "Fuck her now. I want to watch you fuck her."

I sat up and stroked Claire's back, then knelt behind her. I took a second to admire her sweet, soft ass, her sopping wet cunt, her tight little asshole, and her shapely legs. She raised her face from between Mel's legs for a moment.

"Don't take all day, numbnuts. You heard the lady. Fuck me."

I lined my cock up with her pussy and stroked her lips with my dripping cock head, eliciting a soft moan. I slid my cock into her as slowly as I could stand. She wiggled her butt and pushed back against me with an impatient moan, wordlessly begging me to go faster. I took my time, slowly increasing speed until I was pistoning in and out of her, skin slapping on skin, my hands gripping her hips. She humped back, matching my thrusts, moaning and grunting between Mel's legs as she licked and sucked her cunt.

Mel was enjoying the show. Her eyes met mine. After a while, she closed them to concentrate on the sensations overwhelming her. She thrashed her head from side to side in time with the pace I was fucking Claire, grunting at each thrust. As hard as I was going, I knew she could feel Claire's mouth mashed hard against her, my cock indirectly fucking her.

Our moans, grunts, and groans filled the room as I pounded Claire and Claire ate out Mel. We got louder and louder until it was clear Mel was near the tipping point.

"Oh god yes. Your mouth is so good on my pussy," Mel groaned. "I'm about to cum, baby. Keep doing that. Oh, yes please keep doing it just like that."

Claire's vocalizations, meanwhile, were muffled by Mel's pussy. Nevertheless, from her movement and the sounds she made, I knew she was close. The thought of seeing these two women cum simultaneously sent a shiver up my spine. My balls tingled as a substantial load readied itself for release.

Mel came, her repeated wordless screams echoing through the room. Claire's pussy throbbed around my dick, squeezing as I continued to pummel her tight cunt. She screamed into Mel's snatch. I watched them both cum loud and hard. Claire's orgasm and the grip of her cunt around my cock sent me over the edge.

"OH! OH FUCK!" I shouted. "OH YES OH YES OH YES! OH FUCK YES! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! AAAARRRGGHHHH!"

I shot load after enormous load of cum into Claire, feeling it barrel through my cock to fill her.

Claire and I collapsed on the bed and crawled up to cuddle a very satisfied-looking Mel. Panting hard still, she said, "My god but that was incredible. I don't think I've ever cum so hard. Wow."

* * *

Once she caught her breath, Mel rose on her elbows to kiss Claire hard and then me. She kissed her way down my chest, toward my still-hard cock. When she reached it, she paused, looking back at Claire.

"It won't bite, Mel. Go for it."

Mel put out her tongue a little and took a taste of my shaft. She smiled.

"That's my Claire," she said. "I'd know that taste anywhere."

Claire sat cross-legged on the bed smiling, elbows on her knees, her chin resting on linked fingers while she watched the show.

Mel kept licking me in a tentative way, with small touches of her tongue. She became more insistent, no longer hesitant, those little dabs and touches evolving into wonderful long strokes up my shaft. She raised her head, still smiling.

"You taste pretty good yourself, Mike, now that I've gotten Claire's cum off your penis," she said.

"For god's sake, Mel, it's a cock, alright?" Claire said. "Call it a cock or a dick unless you're teaching a sex ed class."

Mel laughed.

"Great cock, Mike," she said. "Best I've tasted."

"Why, thank you," I said.

She turned to face Claire.

"Now I get to taste Mike's cum in you," she said.

"Yes!" Claire said.

Claire flopped onto her back. Mel latched onto her pussy.

"Oh, yeah," Claire said with a gasp. "So good."

I moved behind Mel and caressed her back gently. She moaned at my touch.

"Still want me to fuck you?" I asked.

Lifting her head from Claire's crotch, she said, "More than anything. Please fuck me, Mike."

As she returned to licking Claire, I rubbed and squeezed her butt, taking my time, enjoying the feel of her soft skin. After Claire's attention, her cunt was soaked. I positioned myself behind her and dragged my cock up and down her pussy lips. Her moans became more urgent the more I probed.

Claire's breath became more and more ragged as Mel mouthed her. I pressed the head of my cock against Mel's cunt. She groaned. I slid my cock head into her slick wetness with care, not wanting to spook her and ruin the mood. To my surprise, she pressed her ass against me hard, taking my whole length at once with a gasp.

Mel lifted her head again and looked at Claire.

"God that feels good. I really need him to fuck me hard."

Claire grinned as Mel dropped her mouth back onto her cunt.

"Go for it, stud muffin," Claire said. "Fuck her brains out. I'd love to see that."

"On it," I said, and began picking up speed. I grabbed Mel's breasts and kneaded them as I stroked my cock in and out of her. Mel's grunts fell into sync with my thrusts.

Once I was fucking Mel as hard and fast as possible, I saw Claire's expression change from mere pleasure to animalistic need. Watching me fuck Mel as she ate her out added a new dimension to the situation. Mel's moans and grunts turned into a muffled keening as she ate Claire, who responded by bucking against Mel's mouth, seeking relief.

Mel came first, her pussy tightening around my cock as her vocalizations became more frantic.

"MMMM! UH! UH! UH! MMM!"

She lifted her head and screamed as she came. Her cunt clamped around my cock. As her orgasm subsided, she returned her attention to Claire. Soon Claire's orgasm rose in her throat as my balls filled with spunk. I was near the point of no return. Mel latched onto Claire's clit with her lips and sucked hard, causing Claire to go off like a rocket.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK YES! I LOVE IT! DON'T STOP DON'T STOP DON'T STOP! YES YES YES YES YES!. AAAAAAGHHHHH!"

The sounds of Claire's orgasm did me in. I came hard, grunting and shouting incoherently. My cock shot stream after stream into Mel's tight pussy as my hips twitched and bucked. Mel collapsed onto her side, my cum running across her thigh. She had a huge grin.