Faunus Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OH YEAH! OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed as she came.

We collapsed on the bed. I lay panting, eyes closed. A minute or so of heavy breathing and soft moans passed before I heard movement on the bed, then felt soft lips descending down my slick, still-hard cock. I looked down. My eyes met Mel's, her gorgeous lips wrapped around my pole, sucking me for all she was worth, moaning all the while. I felt my cum rising in my dick from her attention, when she popped me out of her mouth and gave my cock a long, slow lick from base to tip.

"I want to ask you a favor," she said.

"Anything."

"Fuck my tits. I love it when a guy does that. I especially like it getting covered in cum. I don't know why it turns me on so much."

"Oh, I am totally on board for that," I said with a smile.

"Yeah," Claire said, grinning, lying on her side with her head supported by two pillows. "Mike is totally into that. Especially when he gets to cut loose and spray your face. Drives him crazy."

* * *

Mel grabbed the lube and slicked up her cleavage. She pressed her breasts together with her hands and gave me a pleading look.

"C'mon, Mike, I need this," she said.

I slid my cock between her mounds and was instantly in heaven. They were soft and perfect, sliding around my dick. The view was amazing, from her lust-filled eyes to the sight of my slick cock head popping in and out of view as I thrust again and again.

"Fuck her harder," Claire said. "She can take it. Hell, she likes a good, fast titty fuck."

Drizzling lube on Mel's breasts and cleavage, Claire said, "That'll help. Seriously, fuck those tits hard."

I looked a question at Mel, who nodded.

"She's right, Mike. Give it to me hard."

I ramped up the speed until I was pounding her jiggling tits as hard as I could while Mel moaned in ecstasy. My balls tingled, letting me know I was about to erupt.

"Sure about the face thing, Mel?" I said.

"Fuck, Mike, yes! Cover me in your spunk!" she shouted back, closing her eyes tight.

I grabbed my dick from between her breasts and began to jerk it, aiming it right at her beautiful face. I yelled as pulse after white pulse streamed from my cock and landed on her mouth, cheeks, nose, hair, and forehead.

"God that's hot," she said, licking my cum from her lips.

"It sure as fuck was hot," I said before kissing her hard, her tongue playing with mine. "You look amazing covered in my jizz."

"Here," Claire said, handing Mel a moist wipe. 'You really don't want that shit in your eyes. Burns like a motherfucker."

"Thanks," Mel said with a smile. "I've made that mistake. Once."

As Mel stumbled to the restroom to clean up, Claire kissed me hard.

"God was that fun to watch."

"Looks like our client was pleased," I said.

"Oh, yeah, Mel's all about that shit."

* * *

When Mel returned, grinning from ear to ear, she picked up her robe from the floor and wrapped up.

"Who wants a drink?" she said.

"Oh, that does sound good," said Claire.

Back in the kitchen, Claire and Mel shared a bottle of Riesling while I cracked open a nice IPA beer and poured it into one of the frozen mugs the staff kept in the freezer. I took a big swallow.

"How do you drink that bitter stuff?" Mel asked, making a face.

I shrugged.

"It's not bitter, it's hoppy," I said, taking another smaller swig. "There's a difference. Want a taste? It's good."

"Maybe another time," she said.

It was late afternoon. Sunset was a few hours away. We knew our time was going to end soon. A look of longing crossed Mel's face.

"This has been such a treat, being with you two," she said.

Claire took her hand and kissed it.

"It has been nice, hasn't it?" she said.

"I've certainly enjoyed our time together and I cannot say that about every encounter," I said. "Sometimes it's just a job I have to kind of force myself to just get through. Not with the two of you. I'll remember this for a long time."

Tears welled up in Mel's eyes and Claire sniffed a couple of times. My throat constricted as I thought about the idea of not seeing Mel again. At least I'll still get to work with Claire, I thought. That's something.

"We still have plenty of time," I said. "Hours before we have to leave."

I downed the rest of my beer and opened another, indulging myself by getting a new frozen mug.

"What's next on your list?" Claire said. "It's all gone by so fast, I've lost track."

Mel laughed.

"Would you believe I have a checklist in my purse?" she said. "I haven't looked at it since we got here. I'm sure there's plenty left to try. In fact, I'll go get it now. Hang on a minute."

She took two steps at a time to the bedroom. When she was out of earshot, I turned to Claire.

"What are we going to do about her?" I asked. "I see why you're so attracted to her and I'm starting to have feelings for her too. I've never fallen for a client before, no matter how attractive -- and you know we've had some hotties. But Mel's got depth. There's something about her I'm not going to shake easily."

"I know," Claire said, putting her hand atop mine on the counter and looking me in the eye. "I've always missed her and I don't want to lose her again. Is that pathetic or what?"

"Not at all," I said, taking another sip. "I totally get it."

Claire teared up.

"You know, Mike, it would kill me for you to leave Faunus. Or for me to leave and never see you again. My best assignments have always been with you. I think about this a lot. You've got options, education, not a lot of baggage, and you're whip-smart. You don't have to do this. You could leave anytime and go legit again."

I turned my palm upward to grasp her hand.

"We're friends, aren't we?" I said.

She smiled weakly.

"Yeah, we are. More than that, really. I've felt a connection with you since you first walked into the Faunus office. Can't explain it."

"We'll figure something out, Claire, but we're going to have to get Mel on board. For sure we have to talk her into not letting the company know your connection with her. Do you think she'd consider contract work with Faunus? She'd be great at it, you know, but I doubt she'd go for it. If she were somehow associated with the company, that would solve a lot of problems."

"I've thought about that," she said. "And with Mel's inhibitions, I suspect she'd be repulsed."

She laughed.

"On the other hand, that chick always keeps me guessing," she said. "I mean, I would never have thought she'd hire Faunus in the first place. She always seemed like kind of a prude, truth be told."

Mel came back down the stairs, a glow in her eyes.

"Oh yes, we do have some business to complete," she said. "Shall we retire to the bedroom?"

* * *

Back upstairs, Mel arranged herself on the bed, a pillow under her head. Claire and I discarded our robes and joined her.

"Claire, I want you to go down on me while Mike fucks my mouth."

My cock swelled even more, hearing her words.

"Yes," Claire said, lowering her face between Mel's legs.

Mel closed her eyes as Claire's tongue darted between her cunt lips, slowly licking up and down their length. Eyes still closed, she spoke.

"Mike. Please. Now."

I placed my cock head at her full lips, smearing them with clear pre-cum. She licked away the fluid, then engulfed my glans, swirling her tongue around and around. A shared moan filled the room.

Mel reached up with one hand to grab and squeeze my ass, pulling me deeper into her wet mouth. I got the message and began fucking her mouth in earnest, going deeper and deeper. To my surprise, she moved her head forward, forcing me even farther in until I felt my cock head pop into her throat for a moment. She drew back, releasing me. A string of saliva ran from her lips to my cock.

With a pleading look, she said, "Like that, Mike. Fuck my face. Use my throat. Fuck me hard. I want you all the way in."

I curled my hands in her hair and obeyed, slamming my dick all the way into her throat again and again, interrupting her moaning each time I briefly blocked her windpipe.

Claire's had two fingers curled in Mel's pussy, massaging her G-spot while sucking and licking her clitoris. Mel bucked her hips wildly. Her orgasm approached rapidly, as her moans turned into groans and her groans became stifled screams around my shaft. She shook uncontrollably as she came, which set off my climax. All the way in, my cock head in her throat, I shot four or five streams of cum into her before falling backward on the bed, my breathing ragged.

Lying on her back, Mel panted hard for a minute or two, then crawled over to give deep kisses to Claire, then me. I tasted her cum from having just kissed Claire. She was delicious.

* * *

"Mike?", Mel said.

"Yeah?" I said, lying in bed with my hands behind my back, Mel pressed against me. Claire spooned her from behind.

"I've been thinking about something. Something I want from you that's not on the list," she said. "It's also not on my list of hard limits, so you won't get in trouble."

"Name it."

"This whole time, which I have to say has been wonderful beyond what I imagined, I could tell you were holding back. You always let me call the shots or waited for explicit verbal permission to go ahead, never pressing me. For example, when I've deep-throated you, I could feel your hesitation, not wanting to push me too far."

I shrugged.

"From going over your wish list and your personality profile, Claire and I agreed you needed a careful approach. We always want our clients to enjoy themselves, so we tend to err on the side of caution."

"Fair enough. But after all we've done, I've learned to trust you. And the thing I want right now is to be used by you. After that, I want to play with just Claire. But I really want you to call the shots for our next fuck. Use me. Fuck me any way you want. Surprise me. Would you do that?"

I grinned as an image flashed across my mind. Mel, face-down on the bed, shrieking in rapture as I pounded into her asshole. But I knew butt play was a hard limit for her and she'd freak out if I even mentioned it. Also, Eddie would kick me to the curb if I overstepped any client's boundaries.

I considered her request for a few moments. Domination and rough play weren't on Mel's list of forbidden acts, so I was in the clear there. At Faunus, we memorize every client's answers to the sex act questionnaire. Those two things got "maybe" answers from Mel. As I thought through some possibilities, my cock stiffened.

Mel giggled, watching my dick rise.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said.

"Oh, absolutely. I'm in. You're sure you're up for it?"

"Fuck yeah, I am. Make me your fuck toy. Make me scream until I'm hoarse. Make me cum over and over. Wear me out."

"You're certain about this?"

She sat up, her expression lustful and serious.

"Claire. Couch. You're about to get a show."

* * *

"Whatever you say," Claire said as she moved off the bed.

She flopped down on the couch, facing us with her knees wide and a hand on her pussy.

"This is gonna be good," she said. "All I need is a big bowl of popcorn."

* * *

Early in my time at Faunus, Eddie and I were going over video from a recent assignment.

"Lemme give you a little advice, Mike," Eddie said as he froze playback. The screen showed a closeup of a woman's face who I was fucking doggy style.

"Sure, Eddie."

"I'm not great at a lot of stuff but I can sure as shit read people's expressions. It's why I'm so good at poker. What would you call the expression on that chick's face?"

"Uh, enjoyment?" I said.

"Fuck no. What you see there is a little bit of sexual pleasure with a heaping side order of disappointment. Why do you think that is?"

"Not a clue. I thought I was doing what she wanted."

"You were being too nice, chief."

"Too nice," I said. "What the fuck does that mean?"

Eddie sighed.

"I should get you some fucking flash cards, man, so you can learn to read people's faces better. With the right clients, the ones who want a caring, gentle lover, you're at the top of the heap, okay? I mean like the best. But not every chick wants that. Some want a sophisticated gentleman, which you can do also. Some want a fuck toy they can order around, which you can do but you're not the best. You get too insulted taking instruction from these pampered bitches even though you hide it pretty good."

Before I could protest, he held up a hand to stop me.

"Hey, I get it. I'd want to bring some of these society bitches down a peg too. But back to my point. Some -- not all -- chicks want a sumbitch who doesn't care about their pleasure at all. They want a jerk to just fuck 'em senseless. And they get off on it, which still blows my mind."

"Wait, what? Why would they want that?"

Eddie took a puff of his cigar.

"Fuck if I know, but it's true. Best I can figure, Mom picks up Sally and Bobby from daycare and fixes a nice dinner for Dad and the kids five days a week, and then on Saturday night, Mom and Dad 'make love' in missionary position with the lights off. Mom's bored and wants some excitement, some unpredictability."

Eddie spread his hands in a kind of "beats me" gesture.

"You gotta be kinda like a TV actor," he said. "You've seen our wardrobe department. We got everything from Speedos to animal costumes. One day you're a cop on the beat. Next day, a pimp who ain't gonna take no shit from his woman. The day after that, you might have to be Mister Fucking Rogers, with the sweater and sneakers. See what I'm getting at?"

"Kind of," I said, shoulders slumped. "Okay, so what'd I do to disappoint Laura?"

Eddie sighed.

"Kid, did you even read her application?" he said, picking up a folder from the desk.

"Of course I did," I said, a little defensive.

"Ya didn't read it good enough, college boy," he said, flipping pages in the folder. "Okay, so listen at this: 'I'm looking for a nice, hard ride, where I don't have to think too much.' And here she says, 'I have to make so many serious decisions in my job, I just want to turn my brain off and let somebody else call the shots.' It's right there, man."

"So you're saying I needed to pick something from her list and fuck her without first asking if that's was the thing she wanted to do next."

"That would be a start," he said. "But not the whole shebang. The only reason you got a decent rating from her is she liked you and wanted to cut you some slack. I know you read the comments she left. Not happy. We had to give her a discount on her next appointment -- and a different operative, I might add -- to make it up to her."

"Shit."

"Yep."

* * *

I decided to play The Selfish Bastard, a character I'd invented for certain customers, after that conversation with Eddie. I knelt beside Mel's prone form, my rock-hard cock bobbing above her face.

"All right, little girl," I said with a growl. "On your hands and knees. You wanted this cock hard, so suck it good."

"Yes, Sir," she said. And yes, I could hear the capital 'S' in her husky voice. She was on all fours in a flash, her mouth wrapped around my rod, thrusting her face forward until her nose bumped my trimmed pubic hair. My cock head briefly entered her throat, then she backed up a little.

"I want to feel that hot little tongue licking my balls, got it?"

She nodded and lunged forward, deep-throating me while this time sticking out her tongue and lapping my smooth-shaven balls. She backed off and moaned around my cock before taking me down her throat again. I grabbed her hair close to the scalp and pulled, eliciting another moan. She was definitely into this.

I glanced over at Claire. She gave me a grin and a thumbs-up with the hand she wasn't using to masturbate.

I let Mel set the pace for a while, enjoying her attention. I tightened my grip on her hair and stopped her

"Mrmm?" she moaned a question.

"You're too fucking slow, girl. Let me show you how it's done."

I rammed my cock into her mouth and started face-fucking her hard and fast. I saw her sneak a hand back between her legs as I rammed into her mouth again and again. Her grunts and hard breathing increased in intensity as I continued to use her. She was close to cumming.

"MMM! MMMM!" she moaned around my cock as her climax approached, my cock sawing in and out of her hot, wet mouth. I pulled out of her and grabbed her arm so she couldn't bring herself off.

"Hey, no fair!" she said in a bratty tone.

"Tough shit," I said. "Bring that pussy of yours around so I can fuck it. Show you what it feels like to really cum."

She rotated around so my cock was right at her pussy. I grabbed her dark curls and wound them into a ponytail, pulling her head up sharply.

I plunged into her with a fast stab of my dick. She screamed as she came. If I hadn't released her hair, reaching around to grab her tits to support her, she would have collapsed flat on the bed.

"Uh-uh," I said. "I'm not done with you yet girl. You don't get to relax until I cum."

With that, I started fucking her hard and fast, pummeling the hot tunnel of her pussy as hard as possible, my balls slapping against her pussy with each thrust. She grunted like an animal every time my cock filled her. Her grunts turned into wails of enjoyment. Her cunt tightened around me and I knew she was close to cumming again. When I thought she was about to pop, I pulled out.

She looked back with a mixture of lust, frustration, and puzzlement, deprived of her orgasm. I grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over on her back. I dove between her legs and ate her, roughly licking her clit hood before sucking on the clitoris itself.

"FUCKING DAMMIT!" she screamed. "YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY! LET ME CUM ALREADY, DAMN YOU!"

I kept attacking her cunt, bringing her to the brink and then slowing down again to frustrate her.

"THAT'S MEAN!" she wailed. "FUCKING LET ME CUM YOU BASTARD! OH OH OHHHH OH YES! KEEP DOING THAT! NO WAIT, DON'T STOP! DAMMIT! AAAAHHHH! FUUUCK!"

Depriving her of my mouth, I moved fast to climb atop her and ram my cock into her hot, wet snatch. She screamed as I fucked her hard. I wrapped one arm around her and grabbed her hair with the other hand, lacing my fingers in the hair close to her scalp and giving it a hard tug. Mel's screams grew louder as I continued to stab into her with my cock as fast as I could.

I heard myself yell as I came hard. I felt Mel's pussy tighter around my cock than it had ever been, throbbing with the arrival of her orgasm. I was dimly aware of Mel's screams of pleasure mixing with my own as we climaxed together. I loosened my grip on her hair and kissed her, our tongues playing together as we both moaned deeply.

Releasing her from my kiss, I looked down at a Mel I hadn't seen before, one who smiled up at me completely and utterly gratified. Yeah, she'd had fun playing with Claire and me before, but this was something new. I rolled to lie beside her, one arm still under her. As our panting subsided, Claire approached.

"God DAMN but that was hot," she said. "I got off three times, just watching you two. Everything you wanted, Mel?"

"Oh FUCK yes!" Mel said, beaming.

* * *

We made a visit to the kitchen to rehydrate and then had a quick group shower where we giggled like little kids as we soaped each other up, rinsed each other down, then dried each other off. Refreshed, we returned to the bedroom. It was my turn to watch. Seeing the pussy juice Claire had left on the couch, I grabbed some wipes and cleaned up. I put on a robe while the disinfectant dried and then made myself comfortable.

Claire arranged a couple of pillows against the headboard and lay back, hands clasped over her head, legs spread wide with her knees bent and her feet flat on the bed. She smiled.

"C'mere, you," she said.