Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Lilith pushed Maya by the ass from her face. "Fucking dirty trick there, Maya!" Lilith smirked, giving the other Siren's rear a smack for good measure.

"Oh? You ain't seen nothing yet yourself, Firehawk!" Maya replied with a grin, before turning to move on top of her. Making Samuel step back as he watched the playing fun that was going on.

"...Fuck!!" Samuel exclaimed with a grin. Witnessing perhaps the hottest sixty-nine in Borderlands history as Maya got on top of Lilith. The positioning of the women allowing one of the trails of Maya's long blue hair to hang completely off the bunk to rest on the floor as she pushed her face right between her fellow Siren's thighs. Lilith returning the favour with a matching hunger as the two beauties went at it like this was the first time either had gotten any action in years - and according to the beauty on top, that statement appeared to be true. Muffled moans were heard as they pressed coloured lips onto the lower ones of their lesbian fuck-buddy. Tongues sliding in for savouring taste, even though Lilith has already been showing off her clear skill in eating another woman out for what already seemed like an eternity.

The two women forgot about the third player in this sexual encounter as they enjoyed eating one another out. Not purely out of lust however, but because he'd taken a moment to retrieve a bottle of lubricant that had been left over from a previous encounter he'd had with Mad Moxxi not too long ago. Applying some onto his cock before he moved around towards where Lilith had her face stuck between Maya's thighs. Spreading the returning Siren's butt cheeks apart before squeezing some lube out onto her tight asshole. A groan escaping the blue-haired stunner soon followed by a moan as Samuel skilfully used a finger to work the fluid into her back passage. Leaving Maya with both her lower holes getting worked over much to her groaning approval. But not quite enough to make her stop munching away on Lilith's just as wet and tasty pussy compared to her own.

That was until Maya felt that big, thick cock sliding between her cheeks. "OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH!! MMMMMM..." She jolted back, taking his shaft into her tight passage as he began to slowly thrust. Letting her adjust to the invasion that left her groaning as her hands gripped onto the sheets of the bunk bed she was getting fucked on. Still moaning thanks to the lashing tongue work being delivered to her snatch while she got her backside filled with cock. "FUCKING SHIT!! AHHHHHH!! YES!! FUCK... MMMMM!! FUCK THAT ASS!! FUCK!!" She yelled out without any shame at all. Now actually shifting her body back and forth, working her ass along the cock being sent into her asshole. Forcing her face back down into the other woman's crotch to resume the task of eating her out, but now struggling to have the same technique and pace that she's getting in return. The feeling of having her ass pumped and stretched one she's clearly not used to, but her moans showing she's loving this sudden anal experience.

Underneath, Lilith wasn't complaining about the mistimed licking being done now to her pussy. A wide smile as she kept her tongue stuck up into the returning Siren's slit to keep those tasty juices flowing and coating her mouth. Her vision masked my the beauty on to of her, but knowing full well some ass tapping was going on up above. Which is she Lilith clamped her hands onto Maya's ass, taking over the job of spreading those gorgeous cheeks apart to make the anal action that little extra sinful. Leaving her to do some thrusting of her own with her tongue to send it quickly in and out of the folds of the still powered Siren she's clearly very familiar with when it comes to some lesbian fun.

"MMMMM!! Oh shit!! MMMMM!! So... UHHHH!! So fucking good!" Samuel stated the obvious, as he's prone to do, between his deep moans. Staring down, watching his dick vanish into the shapely rump of Maya as Lilith gripped and spread that backside for him. Allowing not just the clear view of the action, but a nice smooth entry as he worked his inches deeper into that tight, pleasurable tunnel. His balls occasionally brushing against Lilith's forehead as she kept eating Maya out like she'd been starved for days. His focus on driving in deep as he started to pick up the pace now that the blue-haired of the women was used to having his fat, long sock stuffed up her butt.

"AHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK YESSSSSSS!! MMMMMM!! FUCK THAT ASS!!" Again Maya pulled off from her pussy eating to unleash some dirty talk. Tossing her hair back so that the long trails of blue flung back, and rather impressively Samuel was able to grab onto both strands with his hands. Grinning, he started tugging. Making her jolt into his cock roughly so the slap of her ass hitting his crotch rang out while he fucked that booty nice and deep. Leaving her groaning in delight as she allowed herself to be rag-dolled against his cock and the face of Lilith underneath her. "FUCK!! FUCK YES!! CUMMING! G-GONNA... OH FUCK!! CUM!! YESSSSSS!!" She squealed out. Eyes rolling upward and a wide smile on her sweat-coated face as she suddenly came. Leaving Lilith almost almost gargling as a fresh wave of juices was sent flooding into her hungry mouth. The redhead gulping down as much as she could, but plenty of it cascaded down the sides of her mouth to drip along her chin, neck and onto the sheets of the bottom bunk they were fucking on.

"UHHHHH!! SHIT!!" Samuel grunted, continuing to tap that ass as he made sure, along with Lilith, that Maya had an orgasm to remember as he kept pulling on her long blue hair like he was revving up a Cyclone. Making sure she jolted back into his rod until her moans started to finally subside. Letting go of her hair to leave her slumping on top of her fellow Siren for a moment. Getting rolled off as Lilith shifted off from the bunk as even in her own sweaty state, she wasn't quite finished yet.

"...'Sup?" Lilith grinned, grabbing the lube bottle off the floor before with a sense of urgency applying some to her fingers. Turning around and bending over standing as she pushed the digits into her own backside. Finger fucking her ass and getting herself lubed up, making it clear what she wanted as she tossed the packet carelessly aside, and spread her cheeks with a wide grin case over her shoulder.

"I think I know..." He grinned, thankful again that Pandora's Heart allows him to survive the tightness of one stunning ass before getting a piece of another equally sexy, if not even more so, backside. Pushing his cock into her asshole, they both moaned out when greedily she shoved herself back with a grunt to force his length deep into her. Rocking back on her heels to meet the thrusts as she got her ass fucked. Her tits bouncing underneath her as she moaned out. Feeling her back passage being wonderfully stretched by that familiar cock. The currently powerless Siren looking more suited for a XXX-Rated ECHOnet video than being the leader of a resistance movement as she took a big, fat cock between her rounded ass cheeks.

"FUCK!! MMMMMM!! FUCK YES, SAMUEL! FUCK THAT ASS!! AHHHHH!! YOU FUCKING STUD!! MMMMMM!!" She begged even as she got exactly that. Keeping her ass spread apart so that cock could slide in nice and deep with a quick, smooth and firm motion. Like her back passage was all too familiar with the size of this invading member. Showing no care about the fact this cock had just been balls deep inside of another woman. "UHHHH!! D-DEEPER! COME ON, MOTHERFUCKER!! FUCK THAT ASS!! MMMMMM!! FUCK... FUCK ME!!" She groaned out as the sweat dripped off her gorgeous body. Strands of red hair sticking to that pretty face as she stayed staring over her shoulder at the man she should be giving orders to as the Commander of the Crimson Raiders. Instead of being banged up the ass by a man who should be at the bottom of the command chain.

If Lilith thought that her ass being filled up felt good, then she got it turned up to another level when Maya returned to the fun. Inviting herself to kneel beside the other two as she clamped her hand between the redhead's thighs. Stuffing fingers deep into Lilith's soaking crotch to make her arch and toss her head back with a moan of delight. Maya grinning as she gave Samuel a wink before starting to briskly finger bang the other Siren's pussy. The sloppy sound of squelching juices being heard along with the moans and the clap of Lilith's ass meeting the crotch of the man standing behind her. Lilith left gritting her teeth, trying to keep focus and staying bent over in position as she now took a double teaming.

Samuel himself was sweating hard, having used plenty of energy and then some to try and satisfy two horny Sirens at the same time. A task that would have been impossible for him if not for the boosts granted by Pandora's Heart. His chest heaving as he steadily worked his dick in and out of that tight, shapely ass of one of the most feared Vault Hunters of all time. Keeping her ass jiggling each time he delivered a balls deep thrust to fill her up and keep her moaning. Her cries of delight of course amplified by the finger fucking that Maya was delivering to her at the same time that made this threesome all the more hotter to be a part of. A grin plastered on his own handsome face knowing how lucky he was to be the one to make both of these beauties behave in such a wild, sex-drunk fashion.

"FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Not exactly poetic, but fitting for the moment from Lilith as she came hard all over Maya's fingers. Her ass clamping around Samuel's cock to leave him groaning in delight at the intense feeling. Similar to her fellow Siren, the redhead's eyes were staring upward as a lazy but satisfied smile rested on her still juices-coated lips. Her own snatch leaving Maya's digits soaked as the fluids dripped down her wrist and all the way onto the blue tattoos on the arm. "UHHHHH... FUCK... MMMMM!!" Lilith purred in pleasure, jolting as she took another couple of thrusts between her cheeks before the man behind her pulled out to leave her asshole gaping sinfully. Maya soon following suit, pulling her soaked fingers out with a squelch to make Lilith groan. But before Lilith could stumble, Maya actually reached up and pulled the other woman down so both of them could kneel.

Just as well, as Samuel began furiously stroking his shaft. Aiming it as the sexy sight of two grinning, already sweat-soaked Sirens staring up at him. Their grins and licks of coloured lips more than enough to set him off as he pulsed. Groaning with a tilt of the head as he started to unload. The first shots of hot spunk landing onto Lilith's facial features, some catching into her flaming red hair as her cheeks and nose got a covering. Then moving to let Maya take a few blasts to make her groan

as her lips and cheek took the splattering. Pumping himself dry as he switched between the two so both got a sampling of his seed to leave their faces more than generously coated. Making it look like they'd been finished off on by a group of men rather than the one (secretly powered) hunk as both beauties got a glazing from his dick.

"Mmmmmm... Fuck... Yeah, I've fucking missed this..." Maya said with a low moan. Reaching up to wipe spunk away from her eyes before greedily popping the collected jizz into her mouth to swallow it down.

"Yeah, he's a good moral booster to have around, right?" Lilith said with a smirk. "Nice job, Killer. I really needed that." She added, looking up before she moved to stand.

"Heh... My pleasure as always." Samuel said as he grinned. "So totally beats getting shot at!"

"You still say that? Guess some things never change..." Maya commented as she stood up as well. "Guess we'd better get cleaned up."

"Of course..." Lilith turned her gaze to the other woman. Grabbing her by the waist to pull her in, before she ran her tongue up Maya's cheek to steal the spunk off of her.

"...Oh yeah, we'll clean up!" Maya grinned, before returning the favour with a lick of her own and a groan to match.

Samuel just stood and grinned. Using the distraction to unequip Pandora's Heart to be on the safe side as the two Sirens finished up. Thinking that even with all the trouble and war going on with the Children of the Vault that getting the chance to screw two stunning women at the same time meant that things couldn't be all that bad. With Maya back in the Raiders and allies in Atlas, the tide of the war was starting to turn.

...Then why did he have a sense of impending doom about Maya and her disciple?

* * *

While I'm not currently accepting suggestions or requests for stories, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the form on my Lite profile. Thanks for reading!

12