Born to be Bred Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily and Adam can't breed, straining their perfect marriage.
788 words
3.91
8k
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want your babies inside me," she whispered.

Emily's soft blue eyes gazed passionately into Adam's as he pushed deeper inside her, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Without another word they kissed each other passionately, their tongues circling and slipping over each other as she moaned into his mouth, sending shivers of pleasure down his spine.

She felt her juices slicking his cock as he slid it in and out of her wetness, and she bucked her against his, urging him to pump harder and harder. She gasped for air, her breath hitching from the overwhelming sensations burning in every corner of her body.

"Yes, baby," Adam whispered, his hot breath tickling her neck. "I'm going to cum."

Emily's eyes rolled back, her vision burning with spots of white-hot pleasure as she felt his cock beginning to swell and pulse inside of her.

"Yes, yes!" She gasped in ecstasy, clawing at the sheets beneath her, feeling her own building orgasm beginning to tighten her walls around his hard length.

With one final push, Adam let out a guttural groan as his hot release spurted inside of her in thick ropes. Emily moaned loudly as his body tensed up and his hips bucked wildly, driving his thick shaft deeper inside her than ever before. Her body writhed with the sheer force of her own pleasure as she felt the warm liquid wash over her deepest, most sensitive parts, making her whole.

Gasping for breath, Adam pulled out of her with a slick pop, his chest heaving as he pulled her into a passionate kiss. Emily savored the salty taste of Adam's lips, the musky aroma of their lovemaking filling her senses. They lay intertwined on their king-sized bed for a while, their bodies glistening with perspiration, sighs escaping their lips in unison.

As their fiery passion subsided, the room gradually settled into a serene calm. The faintest silver moonlight slipped through the sheer curtains, casting an ethereal glow over the homey, wooden furnishings. The air, dense with nostalgia and carnal essence, began to hang heavy around them.

Two months had passed since Emily's resolve had first broken enough to bring up the idea of surrogacy, two more months of disappointment and heartache that weighed on her aching heart. With a shuddering breath, she succumbed to the wave of emotion crashing over her, and tears began cascading down her cheeks as quiet sobs convulsed her trembling frame. Adam wrapped his arm around her and pull her closer, looking tenderly at her delicate features which were now twisted in dismay.

"I know, Em," he said, his voice barely audible, yet drenched in tenderness. "I know we both want it so badly. It's in moments like these that I feel it too."

"I can't ignore it anymore," she choked, her voice breathless as quiet sobs shook her body, "Adam, I'm drowning. Every time we make love... I just... What if something's wrong with me? What if I'm the reason we can't have a child"

Adam struggled to nurture a reassuring response. He stroked her golden hair, his fingers moving in hypnotic circles as he attempted to caress away the uncertainty and doubt that clung to her. Though his touch was tender and his tone gentle, there was an undeniable quiver in his words.

"Emily, no. The doctors have said that's not true. Please, Emily, we just have to stay strong."

Her voice pierced the air now, a guttural wail that encapsulated her soul's torment.

"I can't, Adam. I can't. It haunts me, every moment of every day, and I can't shake it. When I'm at work at the preschool, it's all I can think about. When I'm with you, it's all I can feel. I can't escape, I'm drowning, Adam."

Her breath hitched, tearing and struggling against the cage of her anguish, the tremors coursing through her lithe form growing in intensity.

Adam wiped away tears from Emily's cheek before cupping her face with both hands, his eyes glistening with his own welling tears.

"I know, Em. I know."

"I just can't help but blame myself," She cried, her voice wavering. "Charlotte, one of the little girls I teach... I just... I can't help it, I can't."

Adam tightened his embrace, the warmth of his arms wrapping around Emily like a shield. "Em, please, it's not your fault. We have each other, and we always will, and we'll always have hope, and we'll always keep trying. We're in this..."

His voice trailed off. Emily forced a fragile smile that masked the knot in her stomach as she pulled away from Adam's warmth.

"Together," she whispered hoarsely, turning away from him in the oversized bed. "Let's just get some rest."