Born to be Bred Pt. 07

Story Info
Mysterious masked men take turns breeding Emily.
1.7k words
4.49
17.9k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily clutched Adam's hand tightly as they approached the secluded mansion, her heart pounding like a drum. The vast structure loomed like a dark and malevolent beast, casting shadows in the moonlight that seemed to stretch eagerly toward the vulnerable couple. Despite its eerie aura, the mansion exuded an austere elegance that couldn't be overlooked, an odd disparity that left Emily even more uneasy.

"Adam, please tell me more about this," her voice quivered lightly. "You've been so secretive. Are you sure we're even in the right place?"

He squeezed her hand reassuringly before responding. "Yes, this is exactly where the map said it would be. All in this together, Em. We've tried everything else, we've come this far. Let's see it through. I really think it will work."

"But..."

"I've done my research, Em," Adam replied, his voice beginning to harden. "These people are a Godsend. Please trust me. Think of what having a baby will mean to us. Our family will finally be complete."

She nodded reluctantly, her trepidation growing as they arrived in front of the imposing mahogany doors. Before they could knock, the doors creaked open to reveal several men greeting them. There were three of them in total, muscular and broad-shouldered, wearing sapphire-encrusted masquerade masks that gleamed in the shimmering light of the grand chandelier. Emily clutched onto Adam's arm, the butterflies in her stomach fluttering wildly, anxiety palpable on her face.

"Welcome, Emily and Adam. My name is Jack," said the man who had opened the door, his words seductive and reassuring at the same time. "We've been expecting you. Please, follow us."

As they began to follow Jack deeper into the mansion, the other two men closed the door behind them. Emily's heart was threatening to break through her ribcage now, her breath coming out in ragged gasps. She wanted to run away, but her firm grip on Adam's arm kept her grounded.

"Adam, please," Emily pleaded, turning to her husband for aid. "I don't know about this. I don't feel safe."

As they passed into an opulent, shadow-filled corridor, their journey became punctuated by distant, visceral echoes of erotic moans.

Emily felt a knot twist in her gut as she realized what they had signed up for.

"Adam," she stammered, her voice shaking with desperation. "Adam, please, Adam, I can't do this."

But Adam wasn't listening as he grasped her arm tight and pulled her along with steadfast determination. They entered an extravagantly decorated room now, with a massive, ornate king-sized bed dominating the space. Flickering candles cast their golden glow onto sumptuous fabrics and intricately woven tapestries that adorned the walls, their motifs rich with darkly suggestive imagery. As Emily paused to absorb the details of the room, she felt hands envelop her suddenly from behind, exploring her body, pulling at her clothes. Her eyes widened in terror, her muscles contracting up as she struggled against their grip. She clutched desperately now at Adam's arm, her voice pleading and full of desperate fear.

"Adam! Please, make them stop!"

Adam gave her a soft and knowing smile as he stepped away from her and towards the door, his voice low and persuasive. "It's okay, Em. They know what they're doing. Just let it happen. Please trust me."

Emily's body shook as she felt the men's hands all over her, their hungry fingers probing her, teasing her, and undressing her.

"Please, I don't want this," she begged as they stripped her clothes off. But the men ignored her protests, beginning now to encircle her, showering her body with kisses, caressing her perky breasts. She gasped as skilled fingers traced circles around her hardening nipples.

One of the men leaned in close to her ear, "Don't fight it, Emily," he whispered.

"You're ours now," another man breathed as he kissed her neck, his hands roaming greedily over her ass. Emily gasped for air, overwhelmed by the sensation and raw pleasure that came in waves through her entire body.

Jack lowered himself to her ear and whispered, "Let us put a baby in you." His rough hands pierced into the sensitive folds between her thighs and her breath caught in her throat as he began to massage her twitching pussy.

"Oh, God," she cried out, feeling her body's carnal desires beginning to betray her.

Without another word, the men carried her to a bed to continue their passionate assault on her body. Skilled fingers danced over her nipples, sending shivers of pleasure through her. A calloused hand roamed her legs, tracing goosebumps on her bare skin. A warm and wet mouth nibbled on her earlobe, sending chills down her spine. Emily felt herself surrendering to the fiery sensation within her, becoming a willing participant in their carnal play. Her clothes were completely off now, her petite and curvy body exposed.

She cast her eyes around the room, searching fervently for Adam, when suddenly Jack kissed her deeply, their tongues entwining as she let it happen. "You want this, Emily," he said. "You want us inside you." Emily gasped as his fingers pressed into her pulsing, wet entrance.

"You want our babies inside you," he whispered in her ear.

She shuddered as Jack slid onto her body, pulling her into another passionate kiss as he positioned his bulging cock at her entrance. She moaned, a low moan that couldn't help but escape her lips, as he pushed into her, filling every inch of her sex. He pulled out slowly, then thrust back in with a raw force that set her body alight with pleasure. He thrust harder and harder, Emily's cream coating his shaft as his cock penetrated her deeper with each thrust, his desire fierce and unrelenting. Her mind began to race with a feverish intensity, slowly consumed by a singular desire to feel his release fill her up, to carry his child deep inside her body.

The other two men surrounded her, their hands and mouths devouring every inch of her body with a relentless hunger. Emily relished in their touch, pleasure racing through her veins like wildfire. She felt a thick cock press against her lips, and then fingers dig deep into her hair as she eagerly took the cock inside her mouth. Emily tasted every inch of it, swirling her tongue around it, the sweet and salty tang of precum coating her tongue and driving her wild with desire, making her loins burn even hotter with the desire to be filled.

But it was Jack who held her passion, her body writhing and moaning uncontrollably with pleasure beneath him as his hard length pounded into her, his thrusts penetrating her with an intense and euphoric rhythm. Her body ached with intense anticipation of the moment he would finally release inside her, filling her pussy with hot, thick cum, filling it completely until it overflowed and spilled onto her soft thighs.

And then it happened. As he reached his climax, Emily felt his throbbing cock twitch inside her, releasing wave after wave of warm release, consuming her body completely.

"Oh, God, yes!" She screamed out, eyes rolling into the back of her head in a moment of pure ecstasy, savoring each pulse of his orgasm that sent hot cum spilling into her tightness. She could feel his hot seed coating every inch of her insides, a warmth that filled her being and left her lost in a world of primal desire.

As soon as Jack's cock left her body she felt another man grab her, pulling her to the side and sticking a new throbbing cock into her with unbridled hunger. Emily's body shook with a feverish excitement unlike anything she had ever experienced before. She gave herself over completely to her need to be filled with cum. She could feel every inch of this new pulsating cock as the man slid in and out of her with an animalistic fervor, his cock slick and slippery. With each forceful stroke, Emily's walls tightened around him, desperate to keep him inside her.

The man soon let out a deep, guttural groan, and Emily could feel his hot seed burst forth within her, coating her deepest inner walls with a hot sensation that sent her over the edge. She screamed out, orgasm rippling through her body as she clung to the man, lost in a sea of ecstasy, wave after wave of pleasure washing over her in a never-ending tide as the man continued fucking her. Every sensation exploded like a firework beneath her skin: the fingers rubbing her swollen clit, the wet cock pressing into her lips, the wandering hands pinching her nipples, cupping her breasts, pinning down her wrists.

As she felt the man pull out, his cum dripping down her thighs, Emily's hunger was renewed. Her animalistic cries filled the room as the third man entered her, the pleasure from the previous two men having not yet faded. This cock was the biggest yet, and she was once again lost in a sea of pleasure, writhing and moaning uncontrollably in a frenzy of desire.

"Fuck me!" she screamed, unable to control herself as her orgasm built to a fever pitch. "Please, don't stop!"

The man responded in kind, pounding into her. And then it happened, a moment of pure, unadulterated passion; his cock hardened and rumbled as it penetrated her, his cum spilling into her, overflowing onto her, coating her thighs and labia with the delicious thick release. This orgasm was like nothing she had ever felt before, an inferno of sensation that threatened to consume her completely. She screamed out, her body arching and spasming in the throes of ecstasy. Her fingers dug hard into the man's back, every muscle in her body contracting and releasing with the waves of sensation that pulsed through her. Her eyes rolled back and she saw nothing but a sea of white-hot pleasure.

For a long moment, Emily lay there, gasping for breath, her vision unable to focus, lost in a world of her own desire, her body sated with an indescribable warmth that began deep inside her womb. Time passed in languid drift, until Adam finally approached her. Emily's lips curved upwards, her eyes shimmering with euphoria.

"Hey babe," she murmured, remaining dazed in contentment.

Adam averted his gaze, the weight of something unspoken pulling at the edges of his eyes as he mumbled, "Come on. Let's go."

Emily sensed an unease in his aura. She couldn't quite discern its origin. She had acceded to every whim, every request--it should have been enough. Emily's lips bloomed into a larger smile now, enamored by the possibility of a new life fluttering within her, and glided off the bed to follow Adam.