Born To Be Cuckolded

Story Info
Inadequate lover adopts the cuckold lifestyle.
2.2k words
2.97
25.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BORN TO BE CUCKOLDED by glutton4mutton

Emily's father was at the door waiting for me with clenched fists and a face like thunder. His ruddy cheeks glowed a deeper shade of scarlet than usual and his brow glistened with sweat. I parked the car and walked up his drive, wondering why he seemed so agitated. As I got closer he started to rant, calling me stupid for getting his daughter pregnant and saying he thought I had more sense.

This was news to me, because although I had been dating Emily for seven months we had not progressed beyond the kissing and cuddling stage. Clearly there was a misunderstanding because I knew she couldn't possibly be pregnant. But as I got closer he thrust a pregnancy test in my face and said, "I found this in Emily's room this morning and it's positive! What have you got to say for yourself, young man?" I was dumbfounded and nervously muttered that I thought I should talk to Emily alone.

Sensing the opportunity to escape Emily pushed past him, saying, "Come on John, let's get out of here." I glanced at her tear-stained face as we got in the car. I hated seeing her like this and I could hear her Dad shouting again as we drove off. Anxiously I asked, "What's all this about being pregnant?" She suggested we wait until we got to the layby on the main road just out of town, so that I wasn't distracted whilst driving.

It was only a few minutes but it seemed like an age until I finally got parked safely and I asked again, "Pregnant? Really? We both know it can't be mine, so whose is it?"

"It's just some bloke I met at that party I went to with my friends several weeks ago," Emily replied. "We were both drunk and his hands were all over me. I felt really horny and before I knew it he took my hand and led me upstairs into one of the bedrooms. I really needed a fuck, it's been such a long while since I had one with my previous boyfriend."

"I don't suppose he even thought of using a condom?" I asked tersely. "Well actually, he put one on but he felt so good inside me that I begged him to take it off." "No doubt he was careful to pull out in time, then," I said sarcastically. "He did try, but at the crucial moment I wrapped my legs around him tightly which took him by surprise and he came inside me."

"Well thank you for giving me such an honest and graphic account of how you got knocked up by a complete stranger on a drunken one night stand," I said bitterly. "To think of all the respect I've shown you by not rushing into intercourse and all the time you couldn't wait to get laid by the first random guy with a big dick that happened to come along."

"I'm sorry, John, I love you very much but I was getting kind of desperate after waiting so long. Your caution is all very well but I do have certain needs that haven't been fulfilled for a long time." I couldn't help raising my voice as I reacted, "So it's my fault that you couldn't keep your fanny in your knickers at the first opportunity for a night out without me. That's bad enough but by your own admission you couldn't resist the urge to get pregnant."

"You're right, John, it's all my fault. It was a combination of drink and lust but I never should have given in to it. Now I've betrayed the man I love and ruined our relationship. You'd better take me home now and we'll say goodbye."

"Not so fast, Emily, it's true that I'm feeling hurt and angry, but I still love you and want to be with you." Emily was overcome by this and said, "Oh John, I love you too but what about the baby, do you want me to have a termination?" I was quick to rule this out as I believe abortions should only be done on medical grounds or in exceptional circumstances when there is no other solution. "No, we must face the consequences together. It will be especially tough from a financial point of view as we haven't had a chance to build up any savings, but we'll get married and let everyone assume the baby is mine."

Emily suddenly looked deflated and very anxious, "John, I forgot to mention, the baby's father is black." All the talk about my girlfriend getting pregnant by another guy had aroused me and I hoped that Emily hadn't noticed the bulge in my trousers, but this new bombshell sent me over the edge. My cock suddenly got harder than it had ever been before and it felt ready to burst, which it did. The involuntary convulsions made it obvious what was happening as I shot a huge load in my trousers and continued to twitch for some time as the dark-stained wet patch in the crotch spread rapidly.

Emily couldn't fail to notice and started giggling, "Oh John, the thought of another man, a black man, fucking me has turned you on, hasn't it? The mere thought of him doing to me what you cannot bring yourself to do, because you feel unworthy as a lover, is enough to make you cum uncontrollably. That explains a lot. No wonder you've been reluctant, despite all my encouragement, to give me your virginity -- something that other men in your position would be only too glad to do. I think it is time for you to accept that you are a natural born cuckold, getting your satisfaction and gratification from NOT having sex!"

The tables had suddenly turned, Emily was no longer contrite and guilt-ridden. She had called me out as an inadequate excuse for a lover who only had himself to blame for forcing her to look elsewhere for the satisfaction that only an alpha male can give to a woman in the prime of her sexuality. It was clearly all my fault, I could see it now. I had denied the woman I profess to love the natural fulfilment of wholesome sex, a simple need rather than a desire. Could she forgive me? It was rather ironic that I was suddenly the problem, when just ten minutes ago I was basking in the self-righteous smugness of forgiving Emily for something that was really the result of my deficiency as a man.

Obviously the revelation that Emily's baby would be mixed race made it impossible to pass it off as mine, so we had to think of an alternative plan. The answer was simple, we would tell the truth, more or less, and accept that this would upset or offend some people and that neither of us would come out of it looking very good. Some might well question why we stayed together, but a successful relationship is about much more than just sex.

My celibacy was satisfying for both of us, me not having sex at all and Emily getting it elsewhere with my full blessing. We even stopped kissing as the nature of our relationship evolved into one of domination, chastity and humiliation. For me, the highlight of my inadequacy experience was sitting in the corner of our bedroom watching her reach orgasm from countless men, all able to satisfy her in a way that I never could.

We got married and eventually Emily's baby was born, a beautiful, coffee coloured little girl. Emily's Dad thought it was shameful and had difficulty forgiving her or accepting his granddaughter. I found that what turned me on most was going out in public with Emily and our daughter in a pram. I loved watching the faces of people as they saw we were a white couple with a black baby and quickly realised that I had been cuckolded. Some turned their eyes away out of embarrassment, whilst others grinned mockingly at me. I loved it!

One day Emily came home sporting two new tattoos, one on her shoulder and one just above her ankle. Both were a Queen of Spades design, which made it clear that she was only interested in black guys. There's obviously something about interracial sex that arouses me, because the sight of the tattoos resulted in another ejaculation in my trousers! Sure enough Emily suddenly became more selective with her sexual partners and they were all black. I suspected she was planning to expand our interracial family and it was fine by me.

More tattoos followed, on her boobs and buttocks and one beneath her belly button that said, "Black cocks only." They all made me come almost as quickly as I did when watching her having a black gang bang. On another occasion Emily presented me with a T shirt she had got printed. "This is for you," she said with a smile. It had the message, "Black Cock Cuckold," and I wore it with pride.

Another time Emily said, "I've got a present for you." I opened the box, which had a strange contraption inside. "What is it?" I inquired. "It's a chastity cage for you," she replied. "I think you are starting to cum far too easily whilst you are watching me get laid in the bedroom. This will give me far more control over when you cum and when you don't." She made me put it on and turned the key. "Now you'll have to ask me very nicely when you want to cum and most times I will say no."

It proved very effective. The longer I wore it the more often I got an erection and each time my cock got bigger and harder which hurt, because there wasn't room for any expansion in my cage. Emily loved teasing me and would hint all day that she would let me out in the evening for some brief relief, only to change her mind at the last moment. She became less and less inclined to release me and she surprised herself when she realised it had been six whole months since I had last been out.

"Okay, I am going to make it up to you, I'm going to let you decide whether or not to gamble your freedom. I've sealed the key in this envelope and written just the house number and the post code on the front. If you want me to I will post it when I go into town tomorrow and if it gets delivered I'll unlock you for a whole week. If the post office can't work it out and it fails to arrive, however, you'll have to wait another six months before I use the spare key. I took the gamble and after a very anxious wait of five days the envelope arrived and I spent the next week frantically wanking to make up for lost time.

Emily gradually introduced more tasks that I could undertake to earn some extra time out of the cage. This included introducing my self to a group of black guys in the street and begging them to fuck her. Just one look across the street to where she was standing and they gladly agreed to come home with us. This was an easily earnt afternoon out of the cage for me and we think it was how Emily got pregnant again. We were surprised how long it had taken for her to conceive, considering that on average she fucks around ten different guys a week.

Another humiliation Emily dreamed up for me was that I had to contact a prostitute online and ask how much she would charge to piss in my mouth. We agreed a fee for an in-call and Emily came with me, to capture this on video so she could post it later on social media. The girl had thoughtfully drunk several litres of water in advance, to make sure there was a good volume and strong flow. I quite enjoyed the warm, salty taste as I gulped it down, trying to keep up with the flow and have to admit I have returned for this service on several occasions.

Meanwhile I had discovered something about my body that mitigated the unbearable frustration of not being able to cum in the chastity cage. It appeared that if I stimulated my nipples with my thumbs whilst watching Emily get fucked, I would eventually climax without needing to touch my cock. Emily was furious and a few days later she produced some medication for me to take. "What is it and what is it for?" I enquired. "It's Tamsulosin Hydrochloride," she replied, "and is usually used to treat urinary problems in older men, including incontinence. It works by reducing the size of the prostate gland and is usually quite effective, but it does have a few common side effects. It can prevent you from getting an erection and stop the prostate from producing semen, so if we're lucky you might never cum again. I'm going to start you on twice the recommended daily dose and see what happens."

I was apprehensive but it was the best thing that could have happened to me. I no longer get erections and don't cum in my trousers just at the sight of a black guy fucking my wife. In fact, I don't cum at all so Emily no longer needs to lock me in the chastity cage. I am a contented little cuckold who never needs sex - except for the occasional visit to a prostitute with a full bladder. Well, we all have special needs if we're honest!