All Comments on 'Born To Be Cuckolded'

by glutton4mutton

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Just another IR racist porn trope

MightyHornyMightyHorny10 months ago

That's one repugnant story.

We are all losers for merely knowing of its existence.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think the first part of this story is missing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great way to react to your wife being a cheating whore. Fucking kick the slag to the curb, strip the accounts and tell her dad to fuck off you're going to find a new wife that isn't trash.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your MC is an idiot. Whole story is too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At least he won't be passing on his pathetic genes. Unfortunately, his slut is passing on her diseased genes, so the world will still suffer for generations to come.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not great but being a pussy bitch little penis cuckold is my life now since covid.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG10 months ago

This is a really good cuckold story, I just don't get all the humiliation crap.. if he wants to watch his wife fuck black guys, more power to him, just not into the cage and humiliation thing!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't write conversations as one paragraph. The general rule is that when the character talking changes, start a new paragraph.

.

Also, the "I know it's not mine, but I love you too much" is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I git the feeling that as you wrote this story you digressed so much you tried to top your own thoughts. each paragraph was was progressively lower till the M/C needed a ladder to reach the curb. 2/5. I am sure that there's people like him in this world. I am almost as sure nobody finds them interesting especially enough to enjoy a story of their pathetic lives. I know you will say I just do not like humiliating and CUCK stories, however you are wrong. What i do appreciate are dumb stories with no plot or ending. On second 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the black cock thing but why spoil it by talking about pissing in his mouth.Because of that ,I didn’t finish the story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow...this could have been the 26thNC/whackdoodle autobiography. The only thing that was missing was when he started taking those black cocks himself.

KalimaxosKalimaxos10 months ago

IFAFILHG is right. Humiliation is sick and ruins these stories.

I detest humiliation as much as I detest revenge stories.

Look, we get it; there is a certain aspect of submissiveness by a cuckold in letting another man do his wife. But kicking the guy in the process is sick. Either cuck writers are cucks who like humiliation, or they think that is what people want to read. Personally, I check the tags, and if I see the H word its a struggle to not give it a shitty grade. Which I don't as I try to judge by the writing style, character development and story continuity. But I bet that some people see humiliation and one star the story out of spite.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

It reads like a full outline for a Femdom agitprop story.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Mentally Challenged idiot agrees to be abused by white trash whore and her pet big black clown.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just NOT into the interracial sex, bbc, queens of spades bullsh!t. And before you say the "...then just don't read it!", crap. What else is there on loving wives? The mods have allowed the proliferation of so much garbage into the category that it barely looks like it did from 4-5 years ago.

And I am not against stories with mixed raced couples or families. There was one story recently that treated the subject matter much more responsibly. It's all the putrid gangsta' crap. The woman coming home after spending two weeks with Jamal getting pimped out to his homies. The husband being treated like a mushroom. The wife being covered in tats of spades, "bbc only", and other flagrantry racist tats. Like this story does. These stories are just passive aggressive forms of reverse racism. They only serve to create discordant characters that promote a form of societal ignorance.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino10 months ago

Just absolutely awful, what a weak apologist for a man the MC is.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When he came in his pants just because she said baby daddy was black I quit reading then may as well be writing about purple dinosaurs

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fuck this bitch, she doesn't love you anymore. Get your gun out and take care of your two Tormentors. She wouldn't of let you divorce her anyway, as you were her pay check!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The humiliation of being cucked in this way gets my small penis stiff.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Horrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous