Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 12B

Story Info
Part 2-Rough van fuck makes enough cash for her big surprise.
3k words
4.34
13.6k
18

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**A work of fiction and fantasy. Any resemblance to any known person or people, location or event is purely coincidental. All characters are works of fiction and are depicted as 18 years of age or older**

*****

Part Two

--

"Get on."

"Mmmphh, mmmmplhh!" Daisy's right hand was a blur between her legs and she was coasting towards an orgasm while watching her daughter get fucked in high-definition from multiple angles. Her left hand was a blur ratcheting up and down Allen's big cock.

"Uh, Uh, Uh, mmmm But...," She protested, stalling.

"Well. Daisy." Allen started coldly. "I put a lot of time and effort into this little live porno show with your hooker daughter, so if you don't get on my fucking cock right now, I would consider that a tease...and you remember what happens to teases right?" Allen's face got dark, Daisy knew the look. Knew that a spanking and a violent ass fucking would be her punishment when they got home. "Reverse cowgirl, you can keep watching her that way."

Daisy hiked her skirt the rest of the way up and swung her left leg over Allen's. She grabbed the steering wheel for support and eased her frustrated, soaked pussy down his thick log. It's size still stretched her, made her fell full even after all the many, many times they fucked she still had to bear down to take it balls deep in one slow, even drop.

"Mmmppphh ohh sir it's so big!! I love how you hurt me!" An established routine but it made them both hornier none the less. Then she really gripped the wheel hard and slowly pumped her flawless body up and down Allen's cock. She kept looking at the screens and fixated on her favourite new angle, a top down eagle-eyed view.

Her sweaty naked baby getting fucked by strangers only vouched for by Allen. Daisy watched as her sexy daughter was laid on her back. Mandi's baby blue eyes nervously darting around the van and the people inside it. Eyes that looked just like hers but still filled with innocence and worry at the strangers ready to use her.

She looked confused when they pulled her onto her back. Her chin, neck and tiny slutty little t-shirt pushed up over her massive titties, damp with spit from the efforts of the tremendous blowjob she had just given. They shined in the dark and wobbled slightly from Mandi's excited panting. Her soft little tummy trembling in fear and lust. Mandi's minuscule shorts still attached but ripped obscenely open from the, no longer hidden, seam. Her white knee socks still mostly white and then Daisy watched as the ankles in those same white socks were suddenly dwarfed by Paul's huge hands as he pulled Mandi's little legs up and open.

--

Anya was ready for it. She swung her smooth brown leg over Mandi face and sat down hard, ready to muffle the scream that was sure to come in a moment while getting the added bonus of Mandi's mouth and tongue. Just cause they were in an area known for hookers they didn't want any painful screams escaping into the distance. Meanwhile Mandi's little fists bunched up as she pushed and batted blindly down towards Paul trying in vain to prevent the inevitable. But both Anya and David were ready for that too as Anya grabbed one flailing wrist and David the other, a muffled squeal of worry coming from Mandi's pussy covered mouth.

"I sucked both their big cocks this morning so that they'd last longer in your tight, little pussy! Isn't that right Sirs!?" asked Anya in a sexy rhetorical way. Seeming to indicate that she had indeed blown both of them that morning so that they'd indeed last longer in Mandi's tight, little pussy.

Paul was still hesitant, aware of the physics of it all, trying to fit such wide peg into such a tight hole but Anya had a solution for that too, leaning forward and taking Paul's fat knob in her mouth getting it nice and wet before dipping her head down to slobber on Mandi's already soaked pussy, and then back up to Paul taking him even deeper into her mouth to make sure he was as hard and wet as he could be before swooping back down to Mandi and rapid firing her tongue all over the young teen's clit.

David was not to be left out, he had guided the left wrist he had captured a few moments ago to his own formidable cock. Mandi's hand instinctively grabbed it but he still kept her wrist squeezed tight in his hand and forced her to jerk him off while he watched his wife alternate between sucking cock and eating pussy.

Then Paul pushed forward entering her hard, forcing his fat knob into her and Mandi emitted another squeal, muffled again by Anya's pussy. David also enjoying the extra pressure from Mandi's fist that reflexively clenched down on his large dick. Mandi's frightened screams caused Paul to pause with worry but Anya encouraged him,

"She just a hooker Paul! A tight. Little. Fresh. Hooker. Its okay to hurt her - we pay for her, you can fuck her hard - show me Paul! Fuck her hard big Man!" Anya exclaimed as she reached down and gripped the base of Paul's cock, force feeding more of it into Mandi's small cunt.

Anya had a little orgasm feeling Mandi's hot tears spread across her asscheeks, knowing that Mandi was crying and yet somehow she still had began to lazily lap, as if by instinct, at Anya's pussy that dominated her face.

Paul, considerate as he was, was still a man and his brain was finally putting together that this was the finest pussy he'll ever fuck, that anyone would ever fuck, so he lurched forward burying about half into her, renewing the screams, renewing the cycle and he plowed into her again, making her take 3/4.

Then he really started fucking her.

--

"Put in your ass." Flat. Not a request.

"Um, uh, uhmph!" Trying to process the demand while bouncing on his cock. "Sir, I..." still fixated on the screen.

"See, there's that hesitance again...guess you can't concentrate with all these tablets on..." Allen made to move forward.

"NO!, I, um , yeah of course Sir. Yes, Yes please, please fuck me up the ass sir!" Daisy knowing not to disobey Allen but still wanting to watch her daughter get gang fucked. So she stayed in reverse cowgirl position and pulled herself up, off, and moved her pelvis forward just a little,

This time, as she lowered herself, she had to grip the wheel a lot tighter.

--

Mandi's thrashing subsided as she relinquished herself to the pain of the monster cock inside her and just let it shuffle her back and forth across the mat of this luxury gangbang van. He tongue autonomously licking away at Anya's pussy. Not as vigorously as before now that her she was getting painfully fucked, but hours of training with her mother made her a professional and she was still rewarded with occasional little gushes raining down into her mouth and face from Anya's thankful cunt. Her tiny hand still gripped David's large member, jerking it on her own now, but he'd reach down and pull her nipples painfully whenever she did it too slow or too fast.

Despite the expert cock-sucking by Anya earlier that day both men were close to the verge again. Anya still rode Mandi's face because she was still crying and screaming. Paul was finding it difficult to hold back as he was having the best sexual experience in his life and so he needed no encouragement from Anya, though he received it anyway,

"Cum in her big man! - Flood her little girl pussy with your cum! Fuck her hard! Lemme see you fill her up!" Anya was pleading and demanding all at the same time. She was also shaking and trembling on Mandi's tongue. Winding her hips down sensually onto the young whore's face while squeezing her own big tits and toying with her own dark nipples.

Against all sense Mandi slowly started to enjoy herself. Her cunt wouldn't be anymore stretched than it already was anyway. As always her pussy betrayed her but this time her mind followed more quickly. She again reflected on what she had become, from barely being able to suck cock to a street walking prostitute in just a few months. She liked being manhandled and fucked like a rag doll by Paul. She liked the degradation and forced pussy eating by Anya. She liked her left hand being used like a sex toy by David.

It started to build - for all of them at once, a crushing rush of release. Paul no longer himself, no longer timid as he jack hammered his big thick log faster and harder into Mandi's sore little hole, but that hole still had some strength left in it as it gripped the huge rod the way Paul's big, strong hands still gripped Mandi's tiny ankles. Keeping them up and spread wide.

Anya, sensing everyone's impending orgasm decided now was the time to encourage them all to cum. Mandi had stopped screaming and was now just emitting little squeaks and moans so Anya lifted herself off Mandi's face and knelt beside her facing her husband.

"Candi..." Anya addressed her by her street whore name, "Did you know that a l'il girl, a l'il whore, cums better when she already has a big wet load on her face?"

"Huh?--" Mandi responded, but was cut off as stream after stream of David's hot ejaculate, erupted across her pretty face, coating it in a webbing of hot cum. She remembered what Allen told her, that getting a load on her face was true degradation, that a load on her face has no benefit to her, it's not warm in her pussy or tasty in her mouth, it's not a boastful splash on her tits that she can see and be proud of. It was a marking, a claim, a form of property ownership, right up there on her face for all to see. A strangers DNA.

"That's it! All over her tits too DaddyDavid!" Anya squealed and clapped her hands as globs of her husbands semen continued to hit Mandi's face and mouth before he adjusted aim and started glazing her big tits and flat stomach with the remainder.

"Ohh! Ugh!" Was all Paul could muster as the dirty scene triggered a literal torrent of his own sperm streaming into Mandi's tiny, battered, cunt. She could feel his wet warmth spread inside of her until there was no room left. His giant cock - now at it's biggest, still kicking and pumping as he emptied himself into her. Heaving and panting, he roughly pounded her, his concern for her well-being all but forgotten as he brutally smashed himself into her stretched out hole. He was still kneeling between her knees fucking away when her own orgasm took her and she slid her hands up her cum covered tummy to her cum covered tits smearing cum all over herself. Licking a huge glob off her fingers while looking Paul in the eye.

The sensation for the old man was too much he was empty and spent, he pulled out of her with an obscene plopping sound and a steady current of his sperm followed, trickling out of Mandi's battered pussy, flowing down over her ass cheeks and pooling beneath her in a lake of hot cum.

--

"Puh..Puh Please sir, fill it! Fill my bum with your sperm!" Squealed Daisy as she bounced her beautiful body up and down, her perfect ass cheeks snapping and wobbling with each thrust, each time her asshole devoured Allen's cock on the downstroke. Her hands still white knuckle gripping the steering wheel for leverage, her eyes were transfixed on the screens in front of her, glazed over as they darted from screen to screen, watching different angles of Paul destroying her daughter's vagina. Daisy's expert control over all things sexual enabled her to time her anal orgasm with her daughter's vaginal one. And they both screamed in unison several blocks apart, in different automobiles as they accepted gigantic loads inside themselves.

"Phew! That was a good one babe!" He lifted Daisy up off his pulsing, wet rod with a disgusting plop of his own and deposited her on the passenger side seat, her ass leaking his sperm onto towel covered seat.

"Get cleaned up mommywhore! We gotta go get babywhore!" He laughed perversely as he started up the hummer. "Hide all those ipads too, remember she don't know about the recording or nothing, I want her to think she accepted a random rough gang fuck on her first street trick."

"I, uh, oh Allen I'll try - it's just, I mean she'll want to talk. She looked so..."

"She looked like she just got a random rough gang fuck - that's right." He chuckled some more. "Remember it's not about the money, it's about whether she keeps her word about earning her tits. So keep your mouth shut; I'll tell her in a few days that they were friends of mine, but for now I want her to feel degraded because as far she knows she just let three strangers fuck her hard and cum all over her and inside of her. All for a fee of course..."

--

Some more money was shoved into her sticky cum covered hands as she cleaned herself in a daze with a package of wet naps kneeling in a pool of shared cum on the padded, rubber mat of a luxury van, that didn't feel so luxury anymore.

Anya and David were both mostly clothed and back in their front seats, they chatted excitedly among each other, congratulating themselves on how hard they had fucked the 'l'il Candi whore' in the back of the van. Mandi said nothing still in shock and pain while she collected her buttplug and put it in her purse along with the sizable cash tip while Paul silently pulled his pants back up.

The van started up and they quickly drove back to to the corner. They told Mandi, still partially covered in cum to 'get out.' Something Allen had recommended they do, to really drive the in the debasement, the humiliation. Discarded into the alley like a used condom. Still in a daze, her pussy still pulsing in pain she exited the van and stood on the corner, not feeling so young anymore, blonde pigtails all messed up, dark mascara running down her face from the thick dick choking, cheeks flushed in agony and excitement, freckles partially obscured, still smeared with cum. The pink choker pulled askew, the leash also cum splattered. Her tiny t-shirt with her nickname 'babywhore' now truer than ever, just barely pulled back down. The nipples still hard and poking through, like always. Cum all over them now too. The young, tight swell of her tummy was next, quivering and hitching as her brain was trying to process the various sexual traumas she had just endured. It too had received a few splattered cum shots drops from David. Her baby blue tiny shorts were still on but just barely, ripped grotesquely, the previously hidden seam now torn open almost up to the waist band in the back. White knee socks smudged and off white from the pool of semen she was kneeling in just a minute ago. The white satin bows along the thigh high's crushed and out of shape. And of course the shoes, the baby blue heels with the matching bows and ankle straps. Cum smeared too. It took even less than 30 seconds for the other working girls on Wall Street to notice her this time. And this time they felt sorry for her.

Allan flashed the lights of his hummer, he had timed his arrival at the the exact second she was ejected from the van so she immediately stumbled over to the large automobile that contained her whore mother and pimp father, after sliding into the back she pulled all the money from her purse and handed it in a neat pile to Allan, reciting the mantra, "I made this for you Daddy."

"Wow, how did you make so much...!?" He asked while counting it, "You get gang-banged or something?" He flashed a dirty knowing smile at Daisy. Mandi still too dazed to notice. Her cunt still throbbing as it magically shrank back to shape.

"Yes." she answered flatly.

"Really!? You got gang-fucked on your first street trick!? - Dirty Girl!! Well you made good cash tonight and since you been keepin' your word, I'll keep mine. I'll triple what you made tonight." said Allen. "And you know what? Those tits are almost paid off now, one or two more big fuck jobs might just do it!" He said with deviant pride.

"Really!?" Mandi and Daisy excitedly answered in near unison.

"Yup! And the next surprise is that since you're a working whore now and basically all grown-up, we thought we'd bring you out to the nightclub this weekend, don't worry about being under 21, I know all the security guys. You can drink if you want."

"Really!?" Mandi exclaimed. She had always wanted to go to the nightclub that Allen and Daisy went to quite often. Daisy spun around beaming her magnificent smile, glad to take Mandi's mind off of what had just happened to her.

"And since you made so much money tonight, I guess you and your mom can get some new outfits." Allen continued, taking her mind off the actual prostitution she had just performed while reinforcing that it had benefits. Both women, still leaking cum, thought that was a great idea.

And so they started gleefully chatting about shopping and hair and nails and salons, the whoring all forgotten for now.