All Comments on 'Bossed Around'

by KomradeErotika

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AndebyAndeby5 months ago

Wow, this was soo hot and well written too.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Incredible. Just such an erotic and delicious story from start to finish. Thank you!

MaouRazonicaMaouRazonica4 months ago

This. Is. Beautiful.

I'm not done with it yet, around page 3 right now, and I'd probably continue tommorow. But I just had to say something NOW.

KomradeErotika. You're already my favorite smut author. Predominantly because of just the sheer energy your works are able to covey, the sheer enthusiasm. It's so fun.

This one however takes a step further. Particularly, with the prose. It flows so well, and I love the way things are described, but with the perfect balance so it doesnt overatay its welcome or detract from the lust. Really, truly, wonderfully done. Please keep up the good work, and go even further with the improvements made here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKomradeErotika@KomradeErotika
These stories came to me in dreams Maximalist porn for the people In my works you'll find: - Enthusiastic sex - Teens and MILFs enjoying each other - Incest (especially girl on girl) - Lots of fun fluids - Anatomically improbable penetrations - Futanari - Huge cocks - Squi...