All Comments on 'Bottled Dreams Ch. 02'

by wallcleaner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is very cute and fun! I love how innocent both of them are, despite her being a djinn. Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

love love love

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum2 months ago

Really liked the plot. 5 stars. However I have two points that affect reality. First Djinn duplicated only one bill to pay for clothing and extras. Our US Treasury takes a very dim view on counterfeit money when all the bills have same serial number. Treasury will not know if the people spending the money are only passers or the counterfeiters. If Djinn loses her powers, she’ll not be able to correct situation. Hope I’m wrong. The second point is her use of the description of a piston action, if she has been locked in bottle for 800 years she would not likely in her former life come into any contact with a water driven piston operations to be able to reference their action.

KerrionKerrion2 months ago

Loving the story and her reactions to things. Can't wait for him to get frustrated in a class and say "I wish I knew more about this stuff", and she grants him the knowledge of literally EVERYTHING about the topic to the point where he's beyond a master at it, knowing things not even realized about it yet.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

jakeyarger223jakeyarger223about 1 month ago

whens the next chapter cumming

SkiingphotogSkiingphotog4 days ago

I love the Djinn POV of this series. Here's hoping you keep writing... PLEASE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwallcleaner@wallcleaner
Hi everyone! I've created character images for my stories! You can view the pictures (non-nude) without an account here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Wl-0Ne8kcir6-l6KmJsKT4_njAr053gg?usp=sharing Note about AI Images: This is a relatively new technology and it i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES