Boudica Pt. 05

Story Info
Tilly's Whipping.
2.9k words
4.81
2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Louetta here. This is Boudica Part 05. Everybody mentioned in this story is eighteen or older.

So far in this series I've spent part of the summer working in Amsterdam at a BDSM club with my Dutch female cousins Eefje and Dieuwke. I have been a nude photo and sketch model and here at the club started doing a strip tease routine. My goal is to get into video and film work, so I've been looking to get experience getting naked and performing in front of crowds. Before I have to return to America, I wanted to try different kinds of BDSM-style scenes, thinking this was an area where legitimate actresses would not crowd me out. I had a strong and very feminine body and was willing to get naked and do realistic action scenes. Here in Amsterdam I saw my chance to get some practice.

Our BDSM club had two distinct sections. One was public, where I worked, and the other private, and it was there that the serious BDSM scenes were put on. There was no advertised sex work but a lot of the private scenes included extensive sexual touching. I had been approached about participating in the private scenes. Everyone who worked there had seen me strip and admired my body, both for my conventional features and the physical toughness my swimming and weight training had given me. What I did not know was if I had the mental toughness necessary to withstand scenes which often were something close to torture.

I became aware of the presence in the private club of members of the German BDSM organization Das Erwachen, the awakening, especially the women. They were young, pretty, had nice bodies and were tough as nails. I learned new members were carefully screened and had to undergo an apprenticeship. My best chance of getting in, though, seemed to be that, given the uniformly attractive appearance of the women, looks counted a lot. The first night I noticed an Erwachen girl known as Tilly. She was small in stature, black hair, dark tan, very pretty, with an athletic body. The model Erwachen girl. Eefje said Tilly did the best scenes and was to perform at midnight on Friday. A whipping. I spoke to the Erwachen guys and told them I had undergone a whipping in order to join The Wenches group and wanted to try one there in the club. They told me to watch Tilly's whipping, and after if I was still interested we could talk further.

I looked forward to Friday with anticipation. That night while working the front door I saw Tilly come in, just before nine PM, and head upstairs. It was standard procedure for scene participants to arrive early for "advance preparation", which amounted to softening them up for the real activity. Dieuwke, Eefje and I were upstairs ready and waiting when promptly at midnight Tilly was led in with her wrists handcuffed behind her back. Of course she was naked. We watched in a kind of horror as this beautiful young girl was pushed up onto the platform where she would be abused. Well "prepared" she looked like she had already been tortured. Her hair was soaking wet and her bare brown body glistened with sweat. There must have been three hundred spectators, mostly men, mostly drunk, cheering wildly. It was hot and smoky and the air smelled of beer. Dieuwke was drafted to serve as Tilly's second, giving her water, fixing her hair and interceding if she appeared to faint, which could happen.

On top of the wooden platform Tilly was pushed to her knees, her wrists were bound behind her, her arms were bound just above her elbows. Her feet and lower legs were pulled out to either side until her bum touched down on the platform. Rope was tied around each thigh and then around the corresponding ankle so she couldn't move from that spot. A a noose was placed around her neck and the rope pulled up tight so she could not bend over to shield her upper body from the whip. I watched her, transfixed, bound naked and now helpless in some smoky room full of men. She looked defiantly at her would-be torturers, but she must have been afraid. Afraid of what was going to be done to her, how much it would hurt, how long it would go on. I thought her magnificent. Beautiful, defiant, her breasts thrust forward by the ropes that bound her elbows behind her, the pinkness and damp of her pussy just visible between her widely spread thighs, her chest heaving softly, sweat glistening all over her. It was time to begin.

One of her torturers approached her from the side. He carried a black curved stiff rubber blade about 20 centimeters long, attached to a metal handle, not a whip. She had seen it before and had it used on her. Standing on the floor next to the platform his head was a few inches above hers. He brought his hand up and it was level with her bare breasts. To great cheers he began caressing her naked body, starting with her bosom and working his way down over her tummy until his hand disappeared between her legs. You could hear her gasp as his fingers began probing her genitals. Her nipples hardened, her pussy moistened, her breasts warmed, there was the familiar tightness inside her cunt. She could smell her own sex. Then, the sexual touching over, he raised the rubber blade, seized her ponytail and pulled her head back to bring up her bosom. She cried out softly as he pulled her hair. He waited some seconds and then the curved blade came down hard across her right breast.

Her body jerked backwards and she cried out in obvious pain. He began speaking softly to her in German, asking her how it felt, how much it hurt, whether she wanted more, complimenting her on the firmness of her breasts. This was the Erwachen way, the torturer maintained a close relationship with his female subject all through her long ordeal. Taking his time, asking her questions, taunting her quietly, asking if she was thirsty, or hungry, or needed to pee, if she wanted sex, if she wanted to go home, how much pain she felt, did she want the same again, taking a break, doing everything he could to lengthen her ordeal, knowing there was nothing she could do to end it. Knowing that she knew that too. Now he hit her left breast and her body jerked back again and he kept up the talking routine.

Now he lowered his aim and began tapping her lightly very low on her abdomen, only a few inches from her pussy. Once, twice, three, four, five blows, harder each time, and she began crying out with each one. He changed the angle of the blade and pointed it down more so each time he hit her he came closer to her genitals. Now she closed her eyes and just wailed and he quit the talking and just kept hitting her lower until he was catching her clit and then her nether lips and she screamed and he went back to the routine of talking and waiting and hitting and repeating over and over. By the time he stopped she was shaking and sobbing. He moved behind her and grabbed her hair again. Standing behind her gave him a better angle and now when he hit her he caught the entire length of her girlhood with each blow. Now he went slowly, hitting and talking and waiting and then doing it again. Finally he stopped and released her hair and she fell forward as far as the rope around her neck would allow.

For a minute he just let her rest, and when she was somewhat recovered she sat up with her head still down. He walked around the other side of her and started tapping her left breast over and over, and she cried out softly each time and he hit her harder and harder, just above her nipple. Then he did the same on her under boob, just hitting her over and over, just hard enough to hurt, but doing it again and again. Then he took half a minute and walked back around her to the side he started on. By now she was sitting up straight, looking down some at her left breast which was a kind of maroon shade from her allover tan and the redness of the beating she had taken. By now he had resumed the talking routine, taunting her in a low voice, taking his time, knowing he was completely in control of her. Now he hit her right breast, hard, one time only, and circled back behind her to the other side. She still sat there erect but was breathing hard now, fighting the pain of the last harder blow.

Now he stood directly in front of her, no more talking, and he pushed himself toward her so she could only back up as far as her neck rope would let her, and this time he started hitting both breasts, one after the other with no breaks and then he'd stop and just kind of drag the rubber blade over her boobs and she sat there panting, trying to recover from the pain then he started hitting her again and then repeated this hit and then drag routine until finally he tired of it and left her there, no bent over as best she could and sobbing. Now behind her he gathered her hair in his hand and pulled her back to him and started hitting her, then he was around in front, still holding the hair and hitting her and finally he tired of all of this and let her sit there for another minute to recover and then he walked off to the side and put down the rubber blade and a second man came back with a rubber whip.

At this point Dieuwke interceded as Tilly's second, gave her some water, brushed her hair out of her eyes, tenderly stroked her tear-stained face and cleaned up the wet where she had cum. Then she kissed her lightly on her mouth and the show was back on. The show most of us had come for, to see this beautiful naked girl done with a real whip. I watched in awe as she sat there, staring out at the crowd of hungry men, half dead but seemingly unafraid. The guy with the whip stood in front of her and snapped it up and down menacingly, there was some kind of a tip on it. He started up with the talking routine, in German, but I picked up the word Fräulein which is considered a diminutive these days and is not used toward a grown woman. Part of the act. He wandered off to her right side and made her wait. Then from two meters away he hit her lightly across her breasts, then just below them, then lightly once more across her nipples and finally hard and she screamed in pain.

Now each time he hit her a pink welt appeared. He moved to the front and over the next five minutes hit her again and again right across her bosom, all the time talking to her, all the time waiting between lashes, and every time she screamed. By the time he was done her bosom was bright red and her head hung down on her chest, her body only held erect by the noose around her neck. Where the tip hit her was a red mark. The room went silent watching her ordeal. Eefje began to cry silently beside me. Then he was behind her hitting what he could of her backside with her sitting there, five times on one side and five times more on the other. And hard, harder than he had hit her breasts, and now she cried. And still the taunting went on. Then he was at her side, grasping her hair and hitting her once on her left breast and then multiple times on her thigh, each time the tip trying to find the pinkness between her thighs, and sometimes succeeding.

Well, enough. It went on. At some point use of the whip was done. Dieuwke came in again as second and Tilly stopped crying and agreed to finish. The man who had used the rubber thing came back with a flogger. The man who whipped her stood behind her and held her upright while the flogger man worked over the front of her until it was bright red. Finally the hour bell rang and it was over. Dieuwke came and started untying her legs. Eefje and I helped her lie on her side when the ropes were off because that was all that held her up. Dieuwke untied her elbows and her wrists and we got her legs over the side of the platform. She couldn't stand up so Eefje and I got on either side of her and with some effort got her into the "preparation" room. She badly needed aftercare so we helped her sit up on a table on which prisoners were usually bound and turned her over on her tummy we could give her a massage and let her recover. Dieuwke went off to find Tilly's clothes.

There was baby oil there for greasing prisoners before their scenes so I started massaging Tilly's exhausted body. It was odd but a turn on to do something that intimate for a naked girl I didn't really even know. She was truly beautiful, lightly muscled like an athlete, smooth brown skin, nice bum, the product of thousands of hip thrusts, nice legs. The top side of her bum still showed the redness from her whipping. Lying there she was instantly asleep. I started by dripping some baby oil between her shoulders and spreading it out to do her neck and out to her shoulders and then down between her shoulder blades. She had nice shoulder and back muscles. Then more oil down the middle of her back. I laid her arms up on either side of her head so I could get round her sides and could feel the softness of the sides of her breasts. Then down her back until I was at the top of her bare ass. That was the best part. More oil down in the crack of her ass and some on the highest point of each of her cheeks.

Massaging her bum was the sexiest thing I'd done since stripping in front of a crowd. It was so soft and nice and full and I leaned over to kiss each ass cheek. She was so beautiful it made me wet to touch her. While I was there I stuck my hand in between her legs and felt the wetness of her cunt, just to see what a cunt felt like. It felt like mine. I spread her legs a bit and oiled my hands this time to do the insides of her thighs, again soft and warm, and the rest of her legs which were strong and well-formed. All three of us wanted pictures of Tilly in the nude so we took out our phones and photographed her thus naked. They were beautiful photos and I still have them. At that point I had to turn her over and she woke up and looked at me kind of dreamily.

"I'll just finish your massage and you'll feel better," I told her but I'm not sure she heard or understood. I did her arms, which were nice and strong and then, for the most important part, her poor mistreated boobies. I dribbled some oil down between them and started gently massaging them. They were still pink from her whipping. I just couldn't get enough of them, I kept stroking them and gently rubbing them and her nipples came erect and I wondered if she knew what I was doing. Finally she began to stir so I pooled some baby oil in her belly button and used it to do her tummy and down over her sides and then it was time to go lower. I worked the oil down lower 'til I was right above her girlhood. I spread her thighs enough so I could get a good look at her most private parts. I started doing the inside of her thighs but couldn't resist touching the pinkness of her cunt and slipping two fingers into her bunny hole and it was so smooth and wet just like mine when I get myself laid or masturbate.

I finished her legs and took more nude pictures with our cellphones, this time face-up. She was so beautiful we couldn't pass it up, even though she was unconscious. Then we had to wake her up to get her dressed and she was a bit unsteady on her feet but we got her downstairs and took her to the bunny dorm and got her something to eat because even though it was two in the morning the club stays open 'til five. She took a shower because she was all sweaty and wet from having cum and the oil from my massage and when she was naked afterward I asked her if I could photograph her and she said OK so I got some nudes and later my photographer Harry sold them to his customers in the US and of course he sent her her money and now a bunch of guys she will never see have naked pictures of her 6000 miles away. It's nice.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers