Boudoir Interlude Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raymond, I need to you to fuck my cunt now baby," Tanya whined before plunging into my depths with her tongue and mouth. Kissing, sucking, licking probing inside, along my lips, biting gently, constantly moving taking me to orgasm inducing heights as I closed my eyes at her attention to my most sensitive place.

Raymond finally did as he was told and plunged his full length into Tanyas waiting, demanding cunt. As he bottomed out, his dick pushing the walls of her insides his balls slapped loudly against her tight ass and she wailed into my pussy.

"Fuck, Oh fuck, yes. FUCK, God Raymond yes, fuck that married pussy," she wailed before returning her attention to my own married pussy, sticking her tongue deep inside me and rubbing her face in my wet folds.

We continued to fuck for what seemed hours but was only minutes, my eyes closed in concentration on my building orgasm, the sounds of our moans and Raymond's grunts guiding the way.

When I opened them again I gasped. Maria had returned from her office but was now naked and on her knees by the cameras, but facing away from us. In front of her, also fully naked were Ben and James, each with a rock hard dick on display in each of Maria's hands as she went from cock to cock with her mouth taking it in turns to suck them off.

Those sneaky fuckers! They had been in contact with Maria so they could get in on our boudoir session for themselves.

I looked Ben lovingly in the eye as he gave me a cheeky thumbs up. Maria slurping away on his 8 inches. I looked to James too, who had a big shit eating grin on his face. Oh My GOD. He had a huge dong, it had to be a good 10 inches. Tanya had never told me about that, it was massive in Maria's tiny little hands.

"Uh, Tanya. How come you never told me that James has such a huge gorgeous cock?" I asked my friend as Raymond continued to pound her over and over like a thick black piston.

"Huh?" she asked with confusion as she lifted her head from my sopping cunt.

She followed my eyes and turned to look behind her where she found her husband with his package now stuffed as far as it could go into Maria's mouth.

"What the fuck? where did you guys come from?" she laughed at seeing our husbands naked in front of us.

"Oh they called a while ago and asked if I could help them join in on this second little boudoir fantasy of yours, so we made our own plans, I hope thats ok?" she grinned as she asked, looking every inch the cat that got the cream, slowly pumping each cock that she still had firmly in her hands.

"Fuck yeah, that's hot," I replied happily.

Raymond had continued slowly fucking Tanya's pussy, and a deep thrust regained her attention which had wandered as she looked over my husband and hungrily noticed Ben's stiff cock, Maria slowly jacking him off.

Maria grasped a hand of Ben and James and pulled them over to the bed.

Raymond laid down on one side, his big black pole sticking straight up, his endurance impressive.

Tanya straddled his face and lowered her hot puffed up pussy down to his waiting tongue and began to ride his face slowly. Working her hips around and around.

I straddled his waist and grabbing his engorged tool, worked the head against my labia and slid it easily into my waiting snatch. Fuck, I was so wet and he slid in so easily. I had been waiting for this glorious hunk of a man and his amazing dick and it was so sweet to get him inside me again, the perfect length and girth for me, very similar to Ben, but a different, exciting cock to enjoy.

Ben sat himself at the head of the bed, next to Tanya while Maria kneeled in front of him, mimicking the position Tanya had just been in. Her ass in the air, her shaved (this time) Latina pussy inviting in James who kneeled behind her, his massive, thick shaft, rock hard, in his hand.

Maria took Ben's cock in her hand and pulled him to her mouth, she deep throated him and sucked and slurped noisily as she tried to get as much of that big dick into her mouth as possible, her lips stretched wide around his girth, she had it almost all the way in and I watched as my sexy husband's eyes rolled in pleasure as he reached underneath her to play with her pert little B cup titties.

James was working his dick against Maria's slot which was getting wetter and wetter, it looked like if he continued she would squirt but before that happened he began to work his 10 inches slowly into her. Her pussy stretched to take him, slowly, inch by inch. As he reached her limits he slowly began to pull out and began a slow rhythmic cadence, fucking her so erotically as I looked down to watch her lips gripping him and sliding up and down that impressive length.

James noticed my attention next to him and turned to me. "You can to take a turn next Jane if you want?" he asked hopefully.

"You fucking bet, I never knew you were so big, I definitely want to take a turn on that massive dick of yours!" I agreed immediately.

As he pumped into Maria slowly he leaned over to me and we kissed passionately, our tongues exploring each other mouths as we fucked and were fucked by our partners, next to each other. So fucking hot, my pussy, my entire body burning. My coming orgasm building quickly. He grabbed my ass as I continued to ride Raymonds solid shaft, deep inside me, grinding my mound against the base of his column.

James returned his attention to Maria's pussy and sped up his thrusts. She quivered in front of him as he stretched her to her limit, thrusting powerfully against her slight frame now. I watched as she continued to moan loudly, her mouth full of Ben's cock, sliding in and out of her grateful mouth, his eyes drinking in Tanya's bouncing titties as she writhed on Raymond's face, his tongue deep inside her pussy, tasting her, snatching breaths as she moved around. Struggling to maintain focus as I pleasured his throbbing meat with my tight pussy.

Tanya noticed Ben's gaze on her. "Don't just watch Ben, these titties were made for sucking," she invited him.

He didn't need asking twice and reached over to fondle her swinging boobs, leaning over and pulling a nipple into his mouth which he sucked and licked, then licking and kissing all over her big firm breast. What an amazing site, Tanya looked so gorgeous and the shape of her titties is so perfect. To see my husband sucking on her, while Maria is busy gobbling his cock put me over the edge and I wailed as my orgasm finally flooded over me. My pussy contracting tightly on Raymonds hard rod, clamping on him, pulsing over and over, the waves of orgasm rolling over me, my eyes fixed firmly on Ben's mouth as he continued to suck and lick on Tanya.

I collapsed a little and laid down to the side of Raymond to recover, kissing him slowly, allowing Tanya to slide down and climb on top and get that big black dong inside her again. He powerfully fucked her as he replaced Ben's attention on her titties with his big strong hands.

"I want you to cum Raymond, I want you to fill my married pussy just like you filled my slut mouth earlier. I want my husband to see your cum inside me," she told him.

He flipped her over so she was lying on her back in the missionary position and climbed on top, pushing his dick back inside her again.

"Ok, I'm going to fuck you like the horny hot wife you are, I'm going to breed you with my cum in front of your husband, you like that, you want that?" he asked as he started to frantically fuck her in front of the watching James, himself furiously fucking away at Maria's pussy.

"Yes, Yes fuck me, make me scream. I want my husband to hear my scream as you breed me Raymond, Oh God I'm going to cum, hurry Raymond, now fuck me harder, harder Yes, Yessssssssss!" she screamed louder and louder as she came.

Her screams and wails triggered both Raymond and Maria who came with her, Raymond exploding again, shooting his juice deep inside Tanya's womb as she watched his face intensely, then looking over to James.

"Oh baby, he's cumming in my pussy. Your wife's pussy is full of this gorgeous black man's cum. Mmmmmmm," she purred as James grinned and grimaced as he in turn fucked Maria harder and harder.

Maria had taken Ben's cock from her mouth and was mewling into his chest, she sporadically pumped his dick in her hand but as her orgasm overtook her she gripped my husband's shaft tightly and cried out.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck. Fuck me, Yes... Ci,ci, oi mia dios, papi. Fuck me, fuck me babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," she screamed loudly as her orgasmed peaked, James' cock buried fully inside her spasming cunt.

Slowly she released Ben and Jame's still solidly erect dicks.

"Oh, poor babies, you guys haven't cum yet," she teased them as she lied down on her back.

"I want you to both jack off over me and come in my mouth please," Maria asked politely.

They positioned themselves either side of her head and began to masturbate furiously, their cocks pointed at her open smiling mouth, while Tanya, Raymond and I reclined, intertwined with each other beside them watching in contentment.

It didn't take long before first Ben, and finally James came, their cum covering Maria's face, plenty of the combined white mess filling her mouth.

As James finished, Maria turned to Raymond, Tanya and I to show us her mouthful of cum before closing her mouth and swallowing. Using a hand she scooped the remaining jizz from her face and offered her fingers first to me and then Tanya to let us suck the rest into our mouths to swallow too. Sharing is caring!

With the session over Ben and James thanked Raymond for fucking their wives so good while Tanya and I grinned at each other. Everyone dressed and said their goodbyes.

James and Tanya left in their car, Ben and I drove home in ours, holding hands almost the whole way. Of course we had more hot sex when we got home, with visions of our boudoir shoot deux fresh in our minds. Visions we would be able to enjoy forever once we got the videos and photos from Maria.

12