All Comments on 'Bound By Blackmail Ch. 20'

by Brady018

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Cammy22Cammy225 months ago

Great as always. That "To be continued...." on 3rd page... cheeky ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If bitching to yourself was action, he would be free, but he still hasn't fought back once since this whole story started. He should have gathered by now, he's not paying off his debt. It's just more of the same, he never does anything to get away, except bitch to himself. At some point you say, fuck it and kill the asshole and why is he still taking hormones? Flush them. By now he should have come up with a plan to put the extortion on the smoking asshole, using his blackmail to make him the victim. The company's owners blame the jack off, kill him and rescue the victim.

Cal_369369Cal_3693695 months ago

Loving the story, keep up the great work.

I so hope Dafni comes to accept her new life and really enjoy herself as a sissy slut.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Way Short

This installment felt like way too short , dialogue is always key but in this instance it was just too much and frankly, not much significant action. The using of this guys apartment like that makes no sense if he is going to be exposed to strangers opening doors. It becomes implausible to believe any delivery person is into this thing. The comments by Anon of 12/12/23 are on point, too.

KaiTimoKaiTimo5 months ago

Love this story, but maybe you can speed up the sissyfication of Dafni, i think she is ready to really think like a sissy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous