Bound To Her Past Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In any case, I didn't want any more trouble. At this point, I was too tired, too beaten to try causing any more fuss. I tried nodding my head as well, to really show how earnest and subdued I was, but like my mouth, I still couldn't move it either. Not with the way it remained pinned backwards. Instead, I tried to move eyes far enough to the side to take measure of his reaction. It wasn't necessary. Just like that, he lifted his hand free from my face.

I exhaled deeply with the relief of the release, then worked my jaw back and forth a few times to loosen it up. I wished he had simply asked that from the beginning; it might have saved us both a whole lot of trouble. I paused for several moments before attempting to say anything, collecting myself, calming myself. I didn't want to risk getting him angry again. I couldn't say I was a huge fan of having his hand grabbing my mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" I spat, far more harshly than I had intended.

"I missed you," he answered simply. He didn't sound like he meant it, but I snorted derisively anyways.

"You came all the way here, did all of this, just because you missed me?"

"Yes."

"Well too fucking bad."

"When did you get such a mouth on you? I think I liked you better when I was keeping you quiet."

"Fuck you."

"Yes please." Really mature stuff. Then, he grabbed a handful of my breast again, and I shuddered involuntarily. Unfortunately, this didn't help much, as I recoiled straight back into him. To make matters worse, I groaned again, and while it was just out of shock, it came out far more sexually than I cared to admit. Old habits die hard.

"Stop it! You can't touch me like that anymore."

"Oh really? I think I can do whatever I want to you." Suddenly, to make this point, he pinched my ass. Hard. And by pinched, I mean dug each of his fingers deeply into about half of my right cheek.

"OUCH!" I roared. "That fucking hurt."

"Okay, easy, calm down. No need to get so testsy," he said, sniggering through the words.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down. You going to tell me what you're actually doing here? Or you just going to keep playing with what doesn't belong to you?" I shot back hotly.

"I have a proposition for you." "Oh yeah, what's that?" This ought to be good, I thought wryly to myself.

"I don't want to tell you yet." This was just laughable. Accosting me like this, and he still wasn't ready to talk about why. Typical.

"Well too fucking bad. Tell me, or get the hell out."

"I don't think you understand you aren't making the rules here right now." I curled my lip in exaggerated annoyance, even though he couldn't see my face from where I was standing. It was true, I supposed, but I didn't have to admit it. His rules or mine, I wished he would just get to the point.

"Okay, fine." I rolled my eyes and exhaled audibly. "When exactly would you like to tell me then?" I said the words coquettishly sweet, enunciating each one clearly, but not to try and manipulate him. Rather, I wanted to make sure he would know I was being sarcastic. That I held him in such contempt. My intent either went over his head, though, or he simply decided to ignore me.

"I don't want to talk you like this. If I let you go, do you promise not to try and run away?" Obviously. What choice did I have? The way he was hovering over me was making me feel claustrophobic.

"Yes," I answered curtly. I felt him let me go. Apparently, it was just that easy.

"Well, are you going to back off?" I demanded.

He laughed. "Okay, if you're sure you're not going anywhere."

"Whatever, I said fine."

"There's a good girl." I felt him back away.

"Don't talk to me like that." I rounded to face him indignantly. I was preparing to say something particularly cutting, but then realized he wasn't looking me in the eye. Instead, he was staring at my chest with an amused look on his face.

My eyes snapped downward. Damn, I thought with such intensity, that I half-believed the internal curse might actually be audible. It had happened. My bra had fallen over the top of my sweater after all. All the tussling must have tumbled it loose over the top of the neckline that I had already known was too low. In reality, I knew it was probably the way he had carried me. When I had first felt him lift me, hooking directly under both of my breasts, I had felt them get uncontrollably pushed up. I had been afraid that this very thing might happen. And now, here it was.

Each tit was cupped tightly, invitingly for him, probably, in the pink lace of the bra. And if my sweater was too small, so too was the bra. Each boob was held just a little too tightly, so that they bulged out, hanging a bit over the fabric. In addition, a sliver of my nipples was visible over top the lace as well. Now, I felt ashamed for having tried to fight back so forcefully. Sorry, indeed. I'd rather be covered up, but a push-over. I looked ridiculous.

The hot pink shade of the lace wasn't really a good look, paired as it was with the the dark green of my sweater. In fact, they clashed horribly, and the stark difference between the hues made the bra stand all that more sharply. It called even more attention to the goods I wanted hidden. This, of course, just drew that much more attention. His eyes were fixed on the upper half of my exposed tits, with the slit dividing them so extremely pronounced. This colorful observation was beside the more immediate concern, however.

What did it matter whether I looked silly like this or not? The only fact of consequence was my bra sitting out here at all, plumply-filled and hanging imploringly. Allowing him to ogle my tits as long as he wanted - him of all people. And he seemed to be taking the view in with relish, making absolutely no attempt to politely avert his gaze. Sure, I guess he had seen it all before, but this still somehow felt like a reward for my rough treatment. In addition, he still had that lame smirk painted across his face. It made him look the definition of a pervert. I wanted to tell him to take a picture, but I was scared he actually would. Still, better unwanted eyes than unsolicited hands, I pragmatically told myself.

More than anything, I hoped that I hadn't looked like this too long, boobs flopping half-free, while I struggled to escape. And me, ignorant the whole time of what was occurring. I pictured myself on all fours, my bra dangling below me, and then i imagined him having that unimpeded view while he reeled me in from behind. The idea of it sickened me. No, I tried to tell myself, I was almost positive they had fallen undone when he first picked me up. I was pretty sure, anyways. However, I also recognized this hadn't happened exactly right now. They had been out like this a bit. No doubt, at the very least, he had been aware from when he had felt me up slightly earlier.

He was the one who broke the awkward silence, presumably sensing my hesitation and discomfort. "Want me to help you with that? For old time's sake? I can use my teeth, if you want." He grinned mischievously, as if this gross comment was somehow clever.

"Why, molesting me wasn't good enough for you?" I retorted, shooting him a glance of accusation.

"Come on, don't be like that sweetie."

"Well, what would you call copping a feel without asking?" I answered disdainfully.

"Persuasion."

I didn't have a clever response to offer, so I just I shook my head in contempt, and said flatly "you disgust me." He actually looked a little put out, as if on some planet, I would have actually agreed to this vile suggestion. Hope springs eternal, I thought sardonically to myself, even it seemed, in the strangest and most-forced of circumstances. He was probably just feeling emboldened by having pawed at my chest so ungraciously, and without my permission. Getting used to the feeling of doing what he wanted to my body. Me powerless to stop it. In truth, that was probably his favorite part about this whole thing. "Anyways, I told you not to talk to me like that."

"Fair enough, then why don't you take a seat so we can wrap this thing up?" He gestured politely toward the couch, now playing the gentleman.

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously, but then saying nothing, calmly reached down and hastily stuffed the bra back underneath my shirt. I strode over to the couch and lowered myself delicately. "Okay, like you said, let's get this over with. Talk."

He made no move to join me on the couch. "Before I start, I want something else."

"Oh yeah?" I felt indignant that he ask me for anything, especially after touching me however he pleased."

"Yeah. I don't trust you to not run away again."

"Tough shit."

"Do you want me gone or not?"

I considered my response for a moment before deciding how to answer. "Yeah, I do. But what exactly did you expect? You broke into my house, hid in my kitchen, and then jumped on top of me like you were some kind of burglar. Not to mention, grabbing me all over when when nobody asked you to. If you had something to say, why didn't you just knock on the door and say it like a normal person?"

"Okay, that's fair, but I wanted to make sure you'd hear me out all the way before I got started."

"Okay, fine. I'm listening. I'll hear it all out."

"No, I want to be sure."

I rolled my eyes. This game was getting old fast. "Fine. What do you suggest?"

"I'll tie you up and then I'll tell you." For a second, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, certain I was mistaken. But then, I immediately burst into laughter. The very idea that he would propose such an insane thing, and more humorously, that I might actually agree to it, was ludicrous.

"You can't be serious," I choked out, through the peals of laughter.

"I am serious."

"All right...then no." That was easy enough.

"Then I'm not leaving."

"Then I'll call the cops."

"I wouldn't try that, if I were you."

"Are you threatening me?" I demanded angrily.

"Of course not. I'm just telling you that you might find that...unpleasant. I'm going to say what I came to say, one way or another."

"Okay, so what if I say no?"

"Then I'll still tie you up, do what I came to do. It'll just be a lot more work. For both of us." I peered at him appraisingly. He looked like he meant it.

"So...you just what? Tie my hands or something? Say your piece and go? That's it?"

"Something like that." In spite of myself, I was actually considering it. Mistake number one. But it didn't sound all that bad. If he was really serious about doing it anyways, I didn't think I could stop him. I had barely fought him off the first time around, and that was without him actually trying to tie me up. Plus, this way, he wouldn't be able to keep copping a feel like he had been before. Hopefully, anyways.

"And you'll stop grabbing me?"

"I promise."

"Ass and boobs?"

"Sure."

"And you promise you'll let me loose and go? And you won't come back?"

"I'll leave as soon as I'm done, but leave it to you to get out. Gives me time to get list. Shouldn't be a problem, though." I thought about this for a moment, and then decided he was probably right. How hard could it be getting out of your hands being tied? There were scissors in the kitchen. Once he was gone, I was sure I'd be able to get myself free in a minute or two.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes again. Then, I took a long, deep breath before speaking. "I can't believe I'm actually saying this...but all right, fine. But this better be quick."


12