All Comments on 'Bound under Her Boss's Desk Ch. 04'

by meenymo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Quick comment

Dahlia is shoved over the desk with a gag. Jackson then sticks his fingers in her pussy and then puts them in her mouth and down her throat. How can he do this with the gag in her mouth? Just asking. This was a real short chapter and it kind of sounds like maybe Jackson may be in love with Dahlia? Or she is kind of in love with him? Stay tuned. Like the story line so far.

meenymomeenymoabout 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous RE: Quick comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for you feedback, glad you're enjoying it so far. The gag was in reference to the one he used in chapter 3, an O-ring gag which keeps her mouth open hence why he was able to stick his fingers in her mouth. In future I'll try to keep as little ambiguity out of it in each chapter though, particularly when there can be long gaps in between chapters so my apologies for that!

RedheadsapioRedheadsapioabout 4 years ago
Great story

I'm really enjoying it so far. Can't wait for new chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermeenymo@meenymo
All works of fiction created by me are just that - works of fiction and are in no way meant to represent real life situations or people. I write because I have things on my mind I want to piece out in words. If it isn't your style and you aren't enjoying it, thank you respectf...