Bowling Alley Bullies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you've had the chance to get pretty acquainted with me tonight."

He laughs, then apologizes, "Hey, turnabout is only fair play. I am up for any revenge you may want to take on me." He winks and flashes me his irresistible smile. "I'm sorry about everything tonight, but honestly, I'd love to do some of it again. In a totally kind, controlled and consensual manner, of course."

My dick pricks up again. We stand and he drops both of our backpacks to the floor. He grabs me and kisses me. I've never kissed a boy before. It's wild. It's thrilling. I've always felt an inexplicable desire for Nico, but I never really thought about it. I never analyzed it and labeled it. Actually, I never understood it. It was just there. It existed and it was undeniable. Whether I wanted to want him or not, I couldn't help it...I just did. And now with his hands in my hair and his tongue wrestling with mine, my whole body tingles. Is it biology? Is it chemistry? Whatever it is, it feels like the most natural thing in the world. No mental analysis needed. My body knows. This is the right thing. I am physically responding in a way I never have before with any other human on the face of the earth. The right person for me happens to also be a boy. This boy. Nico. My dick casts the deciding vote as it strains against my jeans.

My hands work their way under his snug t-shirt and I can't believe this isn't a dream. My fantasy has become my reality. The kiss goes on and we press into each other. It is immediately clear that Nico too is all in. His vote has also been cast. And that casted vote comes in the form of his own erection which is pressing into my hip. I feel goosebumps on his skin where my fingers do an exploratory dance. He giggles and I stop because I don't want to be the reason the kissing ends. We keep kissing. His tongue that swirled another part of my body to ultimate ecstasy just an hour ago is now swirling against my own tongue. He tastes good, he smells good, he feels good...

We eventually come up air. We both have flushed cheeks. We both have the biggest, stupidest grins on our faces. He picks up both of our backpacks in one hand and takes my hand in his other, lacing our fingers together.

We head out to his truck and I lock up behind us. "Take me home, Nico. To my new home."

He starts the engine and looks at me, "I hope you're not tired. You got me all horny and worked up. I have so many plans for you in my bed tonight. We might not get to sleep at all."

"I might have some plans for you myself," I say.

He grins, "I was hoping you would."

His truck cuts through the snow like it's nothing. As he drives, he asks me, "What's your hook?"

"What do you mean?"

"For your novel. What's the first line? How will you hook your reader and make him want to read more?"

I think about that. Eventually I turn to him and say, "How about, It was a dark snowy night but three men found their way to the bowling alley."

We stop at a red light. He stares at me for a minute and we both bust out laughing.