Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"State your business," the toad captain barked.

"I'm from the Mushroom Kingdom, all my friends are here. I come to visit Princess Peach."

"By order of our royal Princess, all those coming from the Koopa Kingdom are to be thoroughly screened."

"What do you mean? How thoroughly?"

Another toad person stepped out, snapping a long rubber glove over her hand.

"Oh shit!" said Mario.

+++++

Mario waddled up to the gates of Peach's Castle. He rubbed his butt, "Ooh, that was thorough." He saw that the iron barred gates to the castle were closed and guarded by more Mushroom headed soldiers. This was very unusual, they were normally open.

"State your business here," said one of the guards.

"I'm here to see Princess Peach."

"Do you have an appointment with her?"

"I'm Mario," he said, though he felt it was unnecessary, everyone in the Mushroom Kingdom knew who he was. He was as famous as Peach. "I'm her friend, let me in."

"The Princess will see him," came a voice from the other side of the gate. Mario looked past the bars to see the senior toad person with a brown mushroom head, white moustache and small round spectacles.

"Hello, Toadsworth."

"Mario," Toadsworth said coldly. The guards opened the gates and Mario stepped inside.

"What's going on around here?"

"Ask the Princess." He looked to the guards, "See that he has an escort. This way, Mario." The elderly adviser turned and started to walk down the cobblestone path toward the castle. Mario followed him, and four armed guards followed him.

Mario looked around the spacious Castle gardens and saw that it was a hive of activity. The space was occupied by a great number of toad people. Again, this was highly unusual. There were several rows of mushroom headed soldiers lined up going through drills with long polearms. In another area they were riding numerous different coloured yoshis around an obstacle course. A yellow yoshi jumped over a wooden fence and when it landed its rider bounced off and hit the dirt with a yelp. Off in the distance they appeared to be practicing with fire-flowers. A tent caught alight and several toad people were running about shouting in panic.

Closer to the castle, Mario saw a large carriage where workers were unloading yelllow question mark blocks on to a huge stack. "Is she stockpiling power-ups?" asked Mario.

"Keep moving," said Toadsworth ahead of him.

As they approached the bridge over the castle's moat, Mario saw Peach approaching them. She was wearing her usual pink dress, but her blonde hair was tied back, not hanging freely like it usually was.

Mario lifted his hand in a wave as she got close, "Hi Peach."

"Hello Mario," she said flatly. She looked at the guards, "You can leave us now, but don't go far." They nodded to her and moved off. Toadsworth bowed his head to her and headed toward the castle. "Not with your new wife? Having problems already?"

"No, not at all. We're very happy. I just wanted to see you."

"She is barred from this Kingdom, in any case."

He looked around the castle gardens, "What is going on here?"

"What does it look like?"

"It looks like you're raising an army."

"Yes, my Kingdom needs to be able to defend itself."

"But the toad people aren't fighters. That's what you love about them."

"Well, I can't be sure we can count on our great defender any more, so I feel this is necessary."

"Me?...Peach, I will always come to the aid of the Mushroom Kingdom, that hasn't changed."

"Would you defend it against your wife?"

"What? No...I mean...I don't have to. She is not going to attack. She wants peace."

Peach scowled at him, "Tell that to the people of Beanbean village. It was devastated the night before your wedding. By Bowser, or Bowsette, they're the same to me."

Mario shook his head, "No, that's impossible."

"Are you saying I'm a liar?"

"I'm saying you are mistaken. It was not her."

She let out a long sigh. "Mario...I don't want you to be hurt. But I think you need to consider the possibility that she hasn't changed at all."

"You need to consider the possibility that she has. I know Bowser has wronged you in the past, but she is not him."

"Well I guess we will see. But if she does attack my Kingdom again, we are going to push back hard. And then you will have to decide whose side you're on."

"I am on the side of peace. And so is she, I hope you can see that."

Peach turned away, "Thank you for visiting Mario, but I am very busy. You can see yourself out."

Mario turned and walked away from the bridge with a heavy heart.

+++++

Bowsette came out of the ensuite wearing her sheer black nighty and panties. She looked at Mario sitting on the edge of the bed. "So, how did it go with Peach today?"

"Not how I had hoped," he said sadly.

"Oh, does that bitch still have her head up her ass? She needs to—"

"Honey, do you know anything about a small village in the MK called Beanbean?"

She shook her head, "Never heard of it, why?"

"It was attacked and destroyed."

"That's not good."

"Peach is blaming you."

"What?! I've never even been there."

"That's what I told her."

"Shit, is she going to blame me for everything that goes wrong?"

"She might be overreacting a bit, and jumping to conclusions."

"Of course she fucking is."

"It's probably best if you stay away from the Mushroom Kingdom for a while, let this blow over."

She went and sat down next to her husband. "Hmmm, yeah."

"Do...do you want to make love?"

Bowsette let out a deep breath. "I'm not in the mood...Can we just snuggle?"

Mario turned and put his arms around her, "I'd like that."

+++++

In the early hours of the morning, Bowsette's chamber were bathed in the very dim light from the window on the far wall. Mario was on his back, snoring. Bowsette was right next to him on her side, making soft whimpers as she was caught in a restless dream.

The chamber door creaked open slowly, and a small dark figure crept into the room. The figure stayed in the shadows and stepped lightly toward the bed where the King and Queen were sleeping. The round head peered up over the bed and then the intruder carefully climbed up and started to slowly crawl across the bed.

"No...I don't..." said Bowsette, and the figure froze. She rolled her head. She was dreaming, talking in her sleep. A hand then moved to the crown on her head. He yanked it, but the crown didn't come off, it jerked Bowsette's head back and she awoke with a surprised yelp. She quickly became aware that her crown was being pulled on and grabbed onto it.

"Wha...?!" she cried out. The intruder on the bed growled loudly as he strained to pull the crown off. Bowsette kicked out and struck Mario, jerking him awake.

He quickly sat up, "Huh? Wha's happening?"

"Nnnngh, Junior stop it!" Bowsette cried out. "Mario!"

Bowser Junior still struggled to pull to crown off. "I want Daddy!" He moved his stubby leg up and put his foot on Bowsette's head. Mario scrambled over to grab him. The two of them rolled off the bed and on to the stone floor. Mario heard a clank next to him and saw the Super Crown sitting there on the floor. He slowly looked up to bed and saw the huge shadowy figure with large horns and large pointed teeth. Fiery red eyes looked down on him.

"Honey?..."

"USURPER!" Bowser's deep voice boomed.

He suddenly lunged forward, Mario quickly rolled to the side as a huge clawed foot stomped where his head had just been. Mario was scrambling to his feet when a large fist slammed into his gut, sending him crashing into the stone wall behind him.

"Yeah, get him Daddy!" Junior cheered.

"Thanks for releasing me, son."

A dazed Mario was trying to pick himself up from the floor. Bowser took a deep breath and his mouth began to glow bright red. Mario yelped as flames shot out toward him, he ran and dove as the long stream of flame followed closely behind. He was catching his breath as the furniture and tapestries in the room burned, bathing everything in an orange glow.

"Now Bowser, calm down. Let's-a just talk about this."

"Nothing to talk about. You stole my throne, I am going to destroy you!"

He lunged forward again, swinging his heavy fists. Mario barely dodged the blow and then punched the Koopa tyrant in the jaw. It barely fazed him. He slammed Mario in the side, knocking him back again. Bowser then launched a spinning shell attack. Mario yelped as the huge spinning shell was closing in on him. He jumped up on to the wall and sprang off of it, diving over the spinning shell of death.

Mario quickly scrambled over the bed and dove behind it as flames erupted all around him. Junior darted out of the way. Then Bowser appeared on the burning bed. He reached down and grabbed Mario around the neck, hauling him up off his feet. "Now you die!"

Mario was straining as the grip around his neck tightened. He gripped something in his hand, it was the Super Crown. With his remaining strength he tossed the crown and it clinked on Bowsers horns before settling on his head. "NO!" he cried as he began to rapidly transform. Mario found himself crashing back down to the ground and Bowsette fell on top of him.

Mario grabbed at his neck, gasping for breath. Bowsette lifted herself from the floor and sat up. She had a horrified look on her face. The bed continued to blaze behind her. "Are...are you...okay...Honey?" Mario rasped.

The same fiery rage burned in her blue eyes. "JUNIOR!!" she yelled.

"Eep," said Bowser Junior, hiding in the corner.

+++++

"Hey! Come on! You can't do this!" Junior yelled as Bowsette's gigantic hand placed him in the birdcage. She locked the cage and brought her enormous face close to the barred walls of the cage.

"It's called being grounded. You can stay in there and think about what you did, you little shit."

"I'm gunna think about how I can do it again," said Junior defiantly.

"Then you're going to stay in there a very long time."

"I hate you!" he yelled loudly.

Bowsette took a deep breath. . Calm the fuck down, don't say something you'll regret. . "I love you," she said flatly and turned away. The shrunken Koopaling was yelling and whining as she walked away.

She got to the hallway and covered her face with her hands, beginning to sob. "Sweetheart," came Mario's voice. "We put the fire out. Are...are you okay?"

"Mario, please...I want to be left alone."

Mario came closer and put his arms around her, "Then you shouldn't have married me." She hugged him back and tears rolled down her face. Mario smelled of sweat and smoke.

"I'm so sorry," she said.

"No, it wasn't your fault...But wow, I didn't think he would be so pissed."

"I remember it all, the burning rage, wanting to kill you. I had no control over it."

"I know. I know."

"But what if...what if the crown comes off again?"

"Then I will stop at nothing to put it back on again."

"I don't deserve you."

"Shut up. You do." They fell silent and continued to hug each other in the dim castle hallway.

+++++

The sun began to rise in the Mushroom Kingdom on what would be another clear perfect day. The toad guards loitered around the barricade of the Koopa Kingdom warp pipe. There was a faint buzzing sound as something small flew out of the pipe and over their heads.

One of the guards looked up at the orange dawn sky. "What was that?"

"Dunno...a bee?"

"Hmm," he shrugged and took a sip from his mug of coffee.

The shrunken Bowsette flew up higher into the sky in her clown car. It was no bigger than a sparrow. She looked down on the masses of cosy little cottage houses of Toad Town, it was very still and quiet at this hour. Mario had told her to stay away from the Mushroom Kingdom, but she needed to see Peach. She was still shaken after the events of the previous night. What if Bowser had killed Mario? It was too horrible to think about.

Eventually the miniature flying vehicle reached the castle. She flew over the walls and looked down on the green expanse of the gardens. There were dozens of tents set up on the grounds. The toad people were split into multiple groups doing PT. Some were jogging around, some were attempting to do push-up, sit-ups and burpies.

. Oh, she's trying to turn her puny little mushroom-heads into soldiers. That is adorable. They'll be torn to shreds in their first battle. .

She saw around a dozen yoshis running around. She knew they were formidable, though. A yoshi could swallow a koopa-troopa whole and spit out its shell as a projectile. Her troops rightly feared them, as cute and colourful as they were.

She knew exactly where the Princess' royal chambers were, from planning multiple kidnappings. The clown car descended and landed on the white windowsill. The door-steps came down and Bowsette stepped out. She looked up at the gigantic window before her. Peering through the glass, she could see her large pink bed with gold trim and a white canopy. It was empty. . She must be an early riser. I hope she's still about. .

Bowsette took one of the two magic wands from her belt. One of them was for deshrinking herself, but the one she held would help her to get inside. She waved it in a large circle in front of the glass and a small part of the window appeared to become a swirling liquid. She put her hand to it, there was some resistance, but she could push her hand through. It felt strange, like pushing through soft rubber, and the window looked to stay intact.

Bowsette then moved forward to step through it. The portal she made was resisting her and pulling on her clothes. She wasn't expecting to have to force her way through. Then there was a ripping noise as she felt her dress being torn off. She stumbled forward and fell onto the inside window ledge. Looking back, she saw that the swirly portal had dissipated and her torn black dress was stuck in the glass. She looked down at herself, she was in her underwear, her skimpy black bra and panties and high black heeled boots.

"Ah shit!" she cursed. This was not going to help in getting Peach to want to talk to her.

She quickly checked behind her back, she was still wearing her shell. Her two wands and belt were sitting inside on the ledge, she secured them to her waist again. She picked herself up and looked around the room. The floor was covered in a soft pink carpet, the walls were sky blue with renderings of fluffy white clouds, the high ceilings had a pink and white checkerboard pattern and a large gold chandelier hung in the centre. There was dressing table with a large mirror by the wall and various other pieces of furniture. There were the large main doors at the end and two other doorways, she assumed one was her bathroom and the other was a wardrobe.

Bowsette heard the sound of running water from the bathroom. Oh, she's in there, good. Then Peach stepped out from her ensuite. She was wearing a fluffy pink bath robe and had a white towel wrapped around her head. She walked over to the dressing table and sat down. She didn't notice the tiny half-naked Bowsette standing on the window ledge.

Peach unwrapped the towel around her head and let her damp blonde hair fall down her back. Bowsette could see that she was still wearing her gold jewelled crown. Strange, does she ever take it off? Peach picked up her pink brush and started running it through her long hair. Bowsette thought this was a good time to move to a better hiding place, at least until she was ready to appear. She jumped up and grabbed the drawn blue curtain, digging her black claws in and began quickly scaling it. At the top, she climbed up on to the curtain rod. She ran across it and took a long leap, landing on the bookshelf with a roll. She then strolled past the line of books, making her way further into the room.

Bowsette settled behind a leaning book, watching Peach, who had her back to her at the mirror. She wondered how to appear to her. No doubt she would not be welcome, but she didn't want to startle the Princess too much if she could help it. Probably best to wait until she was dressed.

Princess peach stopped brushing her hair and looked at herself in the mirror for a moment. She then turned her head and looked around. Bowsette froze, did she sense that she was being watched? Peach then looked back into the mirror and raised her hand up to her crown. She lifted the crown up and Bowsette was shocked at what she saw next.

Peach suddenly transformed, getting much shorter, her head becoming large and round. Instead of her wavy blonde hair she had a white mushroom head with large red spots, there was a young male face beneath it. Bowsette gasped and inadvertently pushed against the book in front of her. "Oh shit!" she said as it started to topple over, and then fell to the floor with a thump.

The toad-man quickly turned around with surprised look on his face. He put the crown back on and grew into the form of Princess Peach again. The Princess Stormed over to the bookshelf and had a horrified look on her face as she saw the tiny Bowsette standing there.

Bowsette raised her hand in a wave, "Hello Peach, don't freak out—"

"SPY!" Peach yelled. Bowsette yelped as a huge hand swooped up and snatched her from the shelf. The fingers closed around her in a tight grip, Bowsette strained against them. Then Peach's giant face was in front of her.

"Bowsette! You! You were spying on me." The voice boomed in her tiny ears.

"No, I wasn't. I just came to talk." Bowsette yelled back.

Peach's large blue eyes were filled with anger, "I should feed you to a piranha plant!" Her grip tightened around the shrunken body.

"Nnngh! Let me go!"

"No."

Bowsette felt like she was being crushed, her arms were pinned at her sides. In desperation she breathed fire onto Peach's finger.

"Ow!" Peach cried out, and her grip loosened. Bowsette took the opportunity to reach for the shrink-wand on her belt. She quickly tapped it on her leg. She rapidly grew, forcing the hand open. Peach fell to the carpet with the full-sized Bowsette on top of her. The Princess' bath robe fell open, exposing her pale round breasts and pink nipples.

Bowsette looked down at her shocked face. "Err...Is this a bad time?"

"GUARDS!!" Peach screamed.

The large main doors swung open and two toad-men rushed in. They were surprised to see the voluptuous half-naked redhead lying on top of their bare-chested Princess on the carpet. "Seize her!" ordered Peach.

The two of them came forward nervously. "Oh no, it's her."

"Use the power-ups," said Peach.

"Oh." They both reached for the satchels at their belts. The guards each pulled out a red and white mushroom. "Oh this feels wrong," said one, shoving it in his mouth. He suddenly grew to twice his size, his whole body becoming broader and bulging with muscle. The other one did the same, transforming into a burly bodybuilder.

They came forward and grabbed Bowsette's arms, pulling her off of Peach. The Princess quickly pulled her bathrobe closed, covering herself up again. Bowsette struggled against them, but they were a match for her strength.

"Gah, I don't want to fight," said Bowsette. "I just came to talk to you, but you wouldn't just meet with me. I had to sneak in."

"Why should I believe you?" said Peach, getting to her feet.

"Because Mario would never speak to me again if I hurt you. You know I wouldn't risk that."

"Take her to the dungeon."

The muscle-bound toads dragged her toward the door, straining as she pulled against them. "Hey, on the way I could tell you a secret about your Princess. This one's a real doozy," she said loudly.

They got out the door when Peach called, "Stop!" The guards still held Bowsette tightly but turned to her. Peach's face was red with anger, "Let her go and give us some privacy." The guards nodded and released her.