Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bowsette groaned as she struggled to pull herself up. Her body was racked with pain. Clouds of dust surrounded her and she couldn't see anything. "Ungh...Wendy!" she called out. There were heavy footsteps, and then a huge figure was approaching her through the dust. She struggled to get to her feet. She looked at the looming monster, it was wide and bulky, its arms much bigger than its legs. It stood around twice her height and looked to be made from a composite of brown rocks. It had a small head that looked like an armoured helmet and a glowing blue light in the centre of its chest. This was what attacked them without warning.

Bowsette stood and took a deep breath, she threw out a stream of flame from her mouth, striking the centre mass of her foe and making orange flames dance around it. The creature continued to storm toward her and a heavy fist slammed into her abdomen. Bowsette was knocked back, rolling in the sand. She spat out a mouthful of sand and groaned.

Looking up, she saw that there were three of the hulking monsters. The rock monster that struck her was now heading for Wendy who was still lying in the sand, dazed. Bowsette groaned as she got to her feet again. The monster raised its huge fist, ready to crush the helpless Koopaling. Bowsette was sprinting at it, she leapt at her foe and turned her body, slamming into it with her spiked shell, making it stumble back.

Wendy looked up at the three rock monsters with a fear in her eyes, "Oh Shit! Take the crown off, let Bowser deal with them!"

"NO!" Bowsette cried out as the creature lumbered back toward her. She swiftly ducked out of the way of a swinging fist and launched an uppercut to its head. "OW!" she cried out as her fist stung fiercely. The monster was unfazed and slammed a fist into her again. She dodged another blow and then rolled out of the way as a second monster swung its heavy fist at her. She continued to dance about, dodging their attacks until one connected and knocked her away again.

She pulled her aching body up as two of the creatures lumbered toward her. The other went after Wendy, who was also on her feet again. Bowsette saw her upturned clown car with a huge dent and busted propeller. She darted over to it and strained as she lifted it off the ground. She held it up as a rock fist slammed into it with a loud bang.

She held the crashed craft like a shield as rock fists continued to slam into it hard. She was being pushed back with the force of the blows, her feet being buried in the sand. The metal of the craft was denting even further and then started to be ripped apart with the heavy strikes. Another powerful punch broke the domed hull apart and knocked her on to her back. Bowsette quickly rolled back as a fist slammed down where she was, sending up a cloud of dust.

She looked over and saw a long pointed shard of metal as long as her arm. She picked up the weapon as the rock monster approached her through the dust. She could only see its silhouette with a glowing blue circle in the centre, it was a target. She launched herself forward and stabbed the point of the metal shard into the light with great force. The creature stumbled back, making a loud strange groaning noise as its arms jerked about frantically. Then it toppled over and slammed into the ground.

. Weak point. . Bowsette smiled, . they all have one. .

Wendy yelped as she desperately ran and dodged the attacks of another rock monster. Bowsette quickly jumped out of the way as another huge fist swung at her. She ran over to the defeated foe and ripped the shard of metal out of its chest. The monster came at her again, swinging its stony fists. She was trying to find an opening to pierce its chest, but was putting every effort into dodging the frenzied strikes.

She spun around behind it and then forcefully kicked out at one of its legs. The rocky leg buckled and the creature began to topple back. Bowsette yelped and leapt out of the way before it could fall on top of her. She then quickly leapt forward again and slammed the metal shard into its chest. She was knocked back into the sand as the creature thrashed about, making the same strange groan, before its arms dropped and it fell still.

Wendy yelped and quickly turned her body as a heavy fist slammed her shell and knocked her away, sending her rolling in the sand. The huge creature came at her as she lifted herself up and saw a wand sitting in the sand nearby. She quickly scrambled over to it and grabbed it. The rock monster was standing over her and raised its fist as she turned and tapped its leg with the wand. The fist came down and struck her...on the shin. The creature was now the size of a football, Wendy got up and kicked it away like one. She yelped and fell to sand, cradling her foot.

The shrunken rock monster rolled in the sand before coming to a halt. Bowsette ran over and slammed the metal shard down into it, burying it in the sand. She slowly walked over to Wendy, clutching her aching ribs. Wendy looked up at her and to the fallen rock monsters lying still in the sand. Now they were just a pile of rocks. "Whoa," she said, looking up at Bowsette in admiration. "I am reminded why you are our Queen."

Bowsette looked her over to make sure she was alright and then cracked a smile. "Oh yeah!" She started flexing and breathed a plume of fire into the air. "You don't fuck with Bowsette!"

Wendy stood up and started dancing in celebration, too. Then she looked around and her smile faded. Their aircraft was completely destroyed as well as their supplies, which lay strewn about in pieces. "Uh...I think we have another problem now."

Bowsette stopped celebrating and looked around soberly. "Oh." They were stranded in the middle of the desert. They scoured the wreckage, the water containers had broken open and the precious liquid had spilled out. There were only a few small mouthfuls at the bottom of one broken canteen, she shared it with Wendy. She found the map sitting on the ground and picked it up.

She stared at the mushroom icon sitting on a star. There was no Star Temple here, what the hell? Then she gasped as a thought crossed her mind—did Peach deliberately send her here to be killed by the rock monsters? She remembered what she said in her bedroom—"The Birabuto Badlands are dangerous, maybe you won't return." No, Peach wouldn't do that...would she?

"I spotted a pyramid to the north, maybe we should head there," she told Wendy.

"Walking there?! We're going to die of thirst."

"We'll be okay. The Birabuto desert is known to have plenty of oasis springs."

"Really?"

"Yeah, let's get moving."

Yeah, it was a lie, she wanted to keep Wendy hopeful, for as long as she could.

+++++

They had been walking for several hours. The sun was getting low on the horizon. At least that would offer some relief, not having the sun beat down on them. Wendy's steps were laboured, trudging though the sand on her stubby legs. "Ugh, I'm never going to take water for granted again. So fucking thirsty. Where are these oasis you were talking about?"

"Just over this next rise."

"You keep saying that," Wendy whined. And then she stopped.

"Come on, keep walking," Bowsette commanded.

Wendy pointed up to the top of the sand dune, "Are you seeing that?"

Bowsette turned and looked, There was a dinosaur standing there on two long legs with a long thick tail behind it. It also had a long neck with a large oblong head at the end. Sitting on its back was a rider, watching them.

"Do you think he has water?" Wendy asked hopefully.

Bowsette was happy to see someone, she waved her arms at them. Even if he was hostile, she could take him down and take his mount. Then another dino-rider appeared, walking over the rise, and then a few more. She counted five of them, all standing and watching them. Oh, I hope they aren't hostile.

One of them then started riding his dinosaur down toward them while the others stayed where they were. This was good, it wasn't the five of them charging. As he got closer, Bowsette got a better look at the rider, it appeared to be a lizard man. He was not wearing much, only pouched belts and metal braces. She could see he had a muscular build, but not too wide and bulky, his scaly skin several different shades of blue, lighter around the front. There was a long thick tail resting behind him.

They stood there as he approached. Bowsette had her hands open in front of her in a non-threatening gesture. He stopped and his dinosaur mount reared and snorted. He looked the two of them over with yellow reptilian eyes. His head was vaguely humanoid with a pointed snout, two small white horns protruded from his forehead and there was no hint of hair, but a crop of spikey scales. Bowsette noted the curved sword sheathed at his side.

"Hello," she greeted, raising her hand in a wave.

He nodded his scaly head. "Females, what are you doing out here?"

"Oh, just out for a stroll. Do you have any water, we're kinda thirsty."

"Please!" Wendy added hopefully.

"Water is a valuable commodity out here. What do you offer in exchange?"

Bowsette and Wendy looked at each other. Bowsette wondered if she should threaten him, but then Wendy pulled out the shrink-wand and held it up. "It's powerful, shrinks things and also makes them big again."

The lizard man took the wand and examined it, flicking out his long tongue. He then reached to his saddle and held up a water bladder. "Trade?"

"Yes," said Bowsette. He tossed her the bladder and she pulled off the lid and greedily sucked down the water. Wendy reached for it desperately and then started pouring it down her throat. She stopped and let out a moan, "Ooh, so good."

"I am Adek-tutoar of the Bathrae. Who are you?"

"Queen Bowsette of the Koopas. This is my friend, Wendy'O'Koopa. Nice to meet you, Adek."

"A Queen, all the way out here with no water or transport?"

"We had a run in with some fucking rock monsters," said Wendy.

"The Argusreth? We know not to enter their territory. You faced them and survived?"

"She kicked their ass," said Wendy, squeezing the last drops out of the bladder.

Bowsette smiled proudly. The Bathrae looked her over, surprised. "What do you seek out here, powerful Queen?"

"A Star Temple. Do you know of one in this area?"

He looked puzzled, "Star...Temple?"

"A large structure, some kind of facility."

"Ah...we have discovered such a place, but found no way to gain entry."

Bowsette perked up, "Oh, you must take us to it."

He looked down at the coldly, "I must?"

"Okay, sorry. Would you please take us to it?"

"What do you have to offer in exchange?"

"We gave you that wand."

"That was for the water."

Wendy touched her accessories, "Gold bracelets and a pearl necklace?"

He shook his head, "No thanks." Bowsette clenched her fists, maybe now was the time to threaten him. "Why don't you come with us, there is more water nearby. We can discuss it." They looked up at the four other riders waiting on the dune with the orange dusk sky behind them.

"Yeah, okay then," said Bowsette.

+++++

Bowsette rode on the dinosaur behind Adek. The other Bathrae all looked fairly similar but had their differences. The one Wendy was riding with was taller and a darker blue, Adek introduced him as Kenk. One looked a little older and had a greenish tint to his skin, Sutekro. There was one with several large scars on his body and face, plus a broken horn, Datresk. And there was one slightly broader than the rest, with the strange name of Me. It was somewhat confusing when Adek introduced him.

The sun set and the stars came out in the night sky. They continued to move on across the sand. Bowsette was feeling much better, they were no longer dehydrated and walking in the blazing sun. And these guys knew where the Star Temple was. She considered which of these lizards was the toughest, Kenk or Datresk? She just needed to rough one of them up and it would convince them to help her. She sighed, but they gave Adek the shrink-wand, she wouldn't be very intimidating if she was two inches tall.

They didn't travel for too long before stopping at a large cave mouth on a rocky ridge. The Bathrae began to dismount from their dinosaurs. She could see how tall they were now that they were off their mounts, around a head taller than her. Bowsette began to climb off and Adek moved his hand up touching her tail. "Hey, hands off," she scalded.

"Sorry, just trying to help you down."

"You want us to go into a dark cave with you?"

He nodded, "You will like this."

They walked the bipedal dinosaurs through the cave mouth and Bowsette and Wendy followed behind. A faint glow could be seen just inside. They moved down a slight decline and turned a corner to see an open area several meters across. A glowing fungus grew all around the rocky walls and ceilings illuminating the area with soft yellow light, showing a large roughly circular pool of dark water. It must have been fed from an underground spring.

The Bathrae lead their dinosaur mounts to the pool and the tall animals ducked their heads and slurped at the water. Bowsette looked to Adek, "Water is a precious commodity eh? And there was an abundant source like this nearby."

He shrugged, "If you know where to look. You two did not."

With their mounts watered and hitched, the lizard men were quick to remove their belts and weapons and dive into the pool. Wendy did the same, taking off her accessories and slipping into the dark pool. "Oh, this is nice!"

Bowsette was the only one who was fully clothed. She didn't see any point in being bashful. She slipped off her boots first, then she undid the buckles at the front of her corset and dropped it to the floor, baring her breasts. She looked to the lizard men in the pool, they appeared to splashing and swimming about and not paying her much attention. Next she undid her pants and bent over pulling them down along with her panties. She noticed a few of the Bathrae were now watching as she slid into the water.

The water was cool, clear and fresh. It did feel great bathing in it. It was not too deep, her breasts would be just out of the water if she stood. Wendy needed to be near the edges to stand. Bowsette dipped her head under and then came back up, her long red hair falling flat against her shoulders and back.

They stayed in the water for a fair while. The males mostly kept to themselves, though she did catch the odd glimpses their way. After a while, Bowsette got out and sat on the rocky ledge. Wendy also got out and sat next to her. The lizard men were still in the water, enjoying the dip.

"They aren't too bad to look at, are they?" said Wendy.

"Those guys? I hadn't noticed."

"Oh, you haven't notice those abs and pecs and biceps, those thick long tails?"

"I guess they aren't bad looking...for lizards."

"Hmm, strong lean desert warriors, fantasy material right there. And they've been looking at you."

"How do you know it isn't you they're looking at?"

"Oh, come on."

"Well they can look but they can't touch. I'm spoken for."

There was a splash and they both looked to see Adek emerging from the pool. As his waist came out of the water, they could see his erect cock poking out in front of him. It was long and pale pink, with a slight curve and several bumpy ridges running along the top of the shaft. There were no visible testicles, they must be internal just like Koopas.

"Oh my!" said Wendy as she started to blush.

Kenk and Me also came out from the pool, and they had bulging erections too. Adek looked over to the two females with a smile. "Uh, he's coming over here," said Wendy.

Adek walked on over with his hard cock swaying in front of him. "Did you enjoy the water, ladies?"

"Hmm, yep," said Wendy nervously eyeing his dick.

He looked at Bowsette, "I have thought of what you can give us in exchange for our help."

"Yes, I can see what you want," she said, also staring at his rigid phallus.

"Heh, well, we have been away from our females for weeks. And the smell definitely has an effect on us."

"The smell?"

"Of female arousal. It is an enticing scent."

"Wendy," Bowsette said, looking at her. Her face blushed with embarrassment."

Adek chuckled, "It is two distinct scents."

"Oh," now Bowsette looked embarrassed.

"We find you quite attractive. Your enlarged mammary glands are a little unsavoury, but that tail is lovely. And those horns and spikes are very sexy." He looked over at Wendy, "Your little friend is cute, too."

Wendy snorted, "Oh, so she's sexy and I'm just cute?"

"Apologies, you are both very attractive. So, how about we all rut together? And in the morning we will take you this...er...star structure."

Bowsette shook her head, "Sorry, I can't. I'm a married woman." She held up her hand showing her ring.

Adek frowned, "Oh, you are bonded with a life mate?"

"Yes, that."

"But you obviously desire some attention," he said, taking a long sniff of the air. "And he is not here. He does not need to know, yes?"

"I am not that kind of wife," Bowsette said, crossing her arms.

Adek's reptilian face showed disappointment. He looked to Wendy, "Do you have a life mate, too?"

"Erm, no. There is this one guy I like, but we're not officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet."

"We will take you then."

Wendy looked a little surprised, "Oh, uh...all of you? Can I just do it with you. You're big guys, and...uh, I'm not really sure I'm that kind of girl..."

"You aroused us all with your scent. We all desire some gratification now."

Wendy's face was rosy red now, Bowsette could see that she was both nervous and excited at the idea. She looked at Bowsette, "If it helps you get what you want, my Queen. I will do it if you want me to."

"I'm not going to command you to fuck these guys, Wendy. If you want to volunteer, then go for it. If you don't, that's fine too."

She looked up at Adek with a nervous smile, "Eh...okay then..."

"Excellent, I'll tell the men the good news."

Wendy chuckled nervously, "Heh, I haven't even had a threesome before. But this is like a dirty fantasy."

Bowsette patted her on the shell, "I will watch you. If you want them to stop at any time, just say so, I'll make sure they do."

She nodded, "That's reassuring."

"Have fun," Bowsette said with a toothy grin.

Wendy then slowly walked over to the group of waiting lizard men, each of them were still wet and glistening from being in the water. And they each had a large erection poking out in front of them. They had laid out a blanket on the dirt near the water. Wendy looked small standing next to them, she stood at eye level with their chiselled abs.

She smiled up at Kenk, the one she had been riding with, and began rubbing his cock. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft and she felt the bumpy ridges. The others enclosed around her and their hands began to rub over her skin and her shell. Adek moved in front of her, waving his hard cock, and her other hand wrapped around it. She was slowly and firmly stroking both cocks as several hands fondled her.

Kenk soon put his hand on her large pink bow and encourage her to stoop down. She brought her fat pink lips to the tip of his cock and licked along the broad head, swirling her tongue around and kissing it. Then she opened her mouth and took him in. Bowsette watched on with interest, she had a large mouth and fat lips, she always thought the Koopaling would be good at giving head.

One of the Bathrae knelt down and his hand rubbed up between her legs. Wendy let out a soft gasp and then took the large prick into her mouth again. Both hands were now up stroking two other cocks while she sucked. Bowsette made a soft cackle, for someone who's never had a threesome, she certainly appeared to know what she was doing.