Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's because she didn't want to be there. Women are a lot more fun to be around when they want to spend time with you." A snowball then hit Mario in the head, knocking off his cap.

"You talk too much."

"Oh, big mistake, Shell-head," said Mario as he bent over to pick up his cap. "I am the snowball master."

"Nah, I'm the snowball ma—" Junior was cut off by a snowball slamming into his mouth. He coughed up bits of ice. "Your gonna get it now, Mario!"

Kamek looked down and grumbled as shi watched Mario and Bowser Junior running through the courtyard, laughing and yelling as they fired off snowballs at one another.

+++++

They all slept well in the cave that night. In the morning, the Bathrae were all in a good mood and shared their rations of dried meat and grain bars without asking for any trade. They set off at dawn, taking the two women to the site of the Star Temple as they agreed. Bowsette noticed that they were travelling south, back the way they had come.

By mid-morning they had reached another cave in the rocks. This one was smaller than the water spring cave where they spent the night. "We are here," said Adek.

"What the hell? I said it was an ancient structure, not a freaking cave!" growled Bowsette.

"Through the cave is a tunnel. The tunnel leads to the underground structure."

"Underground?" said Bowsette, hopping off the dinosaur mount. She winced, her ass was still very sore, and so were her ribs from the fight with the rock monsters yesterday. "Wendy, give me that map."

Wendy carefully dismounted too and passed the roll of paper to her. Bowsette looked at the map, the mushroom was on top of the star again. They were very close to the crash site. "Oh shit! The Star Temple was where the map showed. We were on top of it the whole time." Bowsette palmed her face.

"Just follow the tunnel where it is widest. Don't veer off. Eventually you will come to it. But good luck getting in, we tried everything when we discovered it."

"Well, I might have better luck. Will you wait here for us? We will need transport to the nearest settlement once I am done here."

"We will provide it, in exchange for more rutting."

Bowsette groaned and then looked at Wendy. The Koopaling smiled, "Yeah."

Bowsette sighed, "Fine."

"Good luck finding what you're looking for, Sexy," said Adek as the two of them walked toward the cave.

Just inside the cave, there was a wooden torch leaning against the rocky wall. It was probably left there by the Bathrae on their previous explorations. Bowsette breathed a plume of fire on the tip and set it alight so that it could light the way.

As they walked further in, she noticed Wendy was hobbling slightly. "Are you okay after last night?" she asked

"Oh yeah. That was intense. I had dirty fantasies, but I never thought I'd be fucked like that. Did you see me taking all those big cocks?"

"Yes, well done."

"I'm a little sore now. But that was...wow," she looked at Bowsette, "Didn't you enjoy yourself?"

"Yeah, but...I feel bad."

"Oh, because of Mario?"

"Of course because of Mario. The first time I face temptation, and I go and betray him. He's such a good man...and I'm terrible."

"Uh no...you helped me out. I couldn't take them all on by myself. Mario doesn't need to know about it, right? And my brothers don't need to hear about this either. What happens in Sarasaland, stays in Sarasaland."

"That's even worse. I told myself I wouldn't lie to him. But if I tell him about it, how could he ever trust me again?"

"Er...at least you feel bad about it. That's something."

Bowsette grumbled as they walked on through the dark tunnel. Eventually they came an area that opened up a little. It was blocked by a large wall, made of smooth grey metal and not rock. There was blackened debris littered around and scorch marks on the surface where the Bathrae tried to use explosive to breach it.

"This has to be it—The Star Temple."

"Okay, but how are we going to get into it?" asked Wendy.

That was a good question. She started feeling around the wall. It had plenty of straight white lines running along it, and rectangular shapes with rounded corners. As she touched it, one of the rectangular areas slid open to reveal a small glass panel. "Ooh." Bowsette slowly put her hand on it and a bright yellow light briefly shone from it. She quickly moved her hand away.

They then heard a flat mechanical voice, "Princess biosignature detected. Access Granted."

"Did it just call me a Princess?" Bowsette jumped back as the wall spit apart with a mechanical hiss. It was a door, and it just opened for her. Beyond it they saw a long empty hallway. The floors, walls and ceiling were made of the same metal as the door outside.

Bowsette turned and smiled at Wendy, "Don't underestimate my luck." She stood before the Star Temple, "I'm going to get what I'm after, and nothing is going to stand in my way..."

[#][#][#][?][#][?][#] TO BE CONTINUED... [#][#][#][?][?][?][#]