Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bowsette was becoming more aroused, looking at Wendy service those big hard cocks. She leant back on her shell and spread her smooth legs apart. Her hand moved between her thighs and rubbed at her hot wet slit. Adek watched Bowsette, smiling as Wendy's hand stroked his cock. Bowsette remembered his comment about finding her mammary glands unsavoury, it was funny that someone found her sexy despite her tits. She moved her hands up and groped her boobs, just for him.

Wendy moved her fat lips back off Kenk's fat cock with a loud slurp. She then moved her head over and started sucking on another waiting cock. Bowsette could see that the Bathrae were all sniffing the air, getting excited by her feminine scent. One of the men behind her, Datresk, pulled her legs back and positioned her on the blanket, bent over on her hands and knees. He groped at her stubby tail as his finger rubbed along her wet cunt. He then brought his hand to his mouth and licked her juices, seeming to like the taste.

Wendy looked back at him with a smile as he came forward to rub his cock over her little mound. She moaned as he pushed forward and that big cock split her lips apart and sunk into her. Bowsette sunk her fingers into her own pussy as she watched on. "Oooh," moaned Wendy as the big dick filled her up. Datresk started pumping her and she let out several loud squeals. Adek knelt down in front of her, pushing his cock into her face. She parted her lips and sucked him off as she was fucked from behind.

Bowsette fingered her hot snatch frantically. She saw that Datresk was looking at her while he banged her friend. She was turned on fiercely. She wished that Mario was there so she could ride his cock hard. She rubbed her fingers over her clit and felt the pleasure build.

After pumping her for a while, Datresk pulled back and his cock slipped out from Wendy's grasping cunt. He moved away and then Me quickly got into position behind her. He pushed his fat cock into Wendy with one stroke and started pumping away. Adek also pulled out from her sucking lips, and she made some more soft moans. Sutekro knelt in front of her and her thick pink lips engulfed his cock. Once again she was being fucked in her pussy and mouth.

Adek then walked over to Bowsette, his wet glistening cock waving in front of him. He smiled down at her as she fingered herself. His nostrils flared as he took in her lascivious scent. He rubbed his cock, "Wouldn't this be more pleasurable for you? You clearly want to join in."

. Gaaagh...temptation! .

Would Wendy be able to take all five of them? They weren't just rutting her to completion, they looked to be swapping out, taking turns on her. This could go on for a while. What kind of friend would she be to make her take them all on herself? Ah, but Mario. They had never discussed any terms of fidelity. She was a bisexual woman, Mario should let her have sex with other women, to fill that need. But what even counted as cheating? Maybe if she just took them in the mouth and ass it wasn't so bad. Her pussy was for Mario's cock only.

She let out a groan as she looked up at Adek, "Fuck you."

He perked up, "Really?"

She then crawled forward and got on her knees in front of him. She took hold of his cock, looking up salaciously into his yellow eyes. Then she licked along the shaft and kissed the head. Parting her lips she took the member in her mouth and began sucking him off. I'm a bad wife, she thought, but this was exciting her. Her fingers pushed back into her cunt as she bobbed her head on the fat cock. Adek was looking down at her and grunting with pleasure.

Bowsette pulled away and wrapped her hand around the shaft, giving it a few hard strokes and slapping the wet pole against her cheek. She then got up and sauntered over to the blanket where Wendy was being pounded at both ends. Adek followed closely behind, grabbing at her swinging tail.

"Oh, she's going to join us," said Kenk joyfullyfully. The other Bathrae cheered and encouraged her.

"Can't let her have all the fun," said Bowsette, smiling.

Wendy stopped sucking on the cock and looked up at her. "Bowsette..." Her eyes were glazed over with lust. She looked happy.

Bowsette bent over next to her and waved her tail in the air. Adek came behind her and grabbed it, rubbing his hands over it. "So sexy!" he hissed. He lifted it up and rubbed his hand over her mound and wet lips.

Bowsette looked back at him, "Fuck me in my tail hole."

He gave a sharp-toothed grin, "If you like." He gripped his shaft and prodded it at her pucker. Then her hole stretched open and the cock sunk deep into her ass. "Oh, it is hot."

"Nnngh, yeah...I'm hot blooded."

"And tight! It feels great."

Fuck yes it was tight, he was stretching out her hole. He grabbed her tail and butt cheek and began fucking her with deep hard thrusts. Bowsette groaned and yelped as she was sodomised by the thick lizard cock. She could feel the bumpy ridges pushing through her stretched ring. Hot juices drooled from her aching cunt.

Kenk then knelt down in front of the Koopa Queen. He rubbed his hard cock over her face. She kissed it and swirled her tongue around the swollen head. The Bathrae then got hold of her horns and pushed it in deeper. Bowsette felt the cock prod into the back of her throat, but she didn't gag. Kenk kept pushing it in as more inches slid through her lips. Her eyes bulged as the cock went down her throat as far as it could go.

Kenk had hold of her horns and started thrusting his hips, fucking her face and throat. Her neck expanded as the cock pumped her. He was grunting with pleasure as he held her horns tightly and fucked away. Bowsette couldn't breathe, she moved her hand up and tapped his fist around her horn. He kept bucking his hips and pushing it in deep. She then pressed her pointed teeth down into his shaft. He yelped and pulled his cock out as Bowsette coughed and gasped for breath.

"I need to breathe, Asshole."

"Heh, sorry," he said as he rubbed his wet cock over her ruddy face. Adek still slapped his cock into her tight ass. Kenk soon pushed his member through her lips and forced it into her throat again. He thrust away, but remembered to periodically pull out and let her take a breath.

She couldn't see much beyond the groin thrusting into her face, but she could hear Wendy moaning next to her, "Ooooh...Oh fuck...I'm gunna cum. Aaah, Yesss!" Bowsette moved her hand back and stuck her fingers into her saturated cunt, frantically working them. Her own pleasure was building. Adek's cock then popped out of her gripping asshole. Kenk still held her horns and she couldn't see who was getting behind, ready to mount her. He held her tail up as her hole was stretched open again and then another fat cock was fucking her ass hard.

The pleasure hit its peak and a strong orgasm erupted inside her, making her pussy squirt. She moaned around the big cock fucking her face. The Bathrae continued to ram her ass as she came down, filling her with an intense mixture of pain and pleasure. Soon Kenk pulled out from her slurping mouth, and she caught her breath. She wasn't sure she liked her horns being used as handles, being unable to pull away. She looked behind to see it was Sutekro fucking her tail hole.

There was some shuffling about next to them. Adek now lay down on his back on the blanket. Wendy climbed on top of him and squatted over his meaty pole. She slowly lowered herself down and took him in her rosy wet pussy. He moved his hand to her butt and helped her to bounce up and down as she rode him. Datresk was getting behind her, holding his hard cock. He pushed down on her shell, holding her still while he poked his cock under her stumpy tail.

Wendy looked back behind her, "Oh hey, what are you—oof!" He groaned as he forced it into her ass. Wendy yelped as the big cock stretched her open. "Oh Fuck!" she groaned as Datresk grabbed her shell and started to pump her ass. Adek beneath her also bucked his hips and moved his cock inside her pussy.

Bowsette couldn't believe it, Wendy was being double penetrated, having her pussy and ass fucked at the same time. It was something she wanted to experience. And she could right now, but she remembered the line she drew for herself—these guys weren't getting her pussy.

Wendy was making squeals and gasps and moans as the two cocks fucked her. Bowsette was becoming even more turned on. She pushed her ass back to meet each of Sutekro's thrusts and the big member drove in deep. It made a constant loud squelchy slapping sound to accompany Wendy's lewd uncontrolled noises.

Kenk was standing over Wendy, stroking his cock as he watched. He soon moved forward and pushed his fleshy rod into her red face. She stopped her moaning and gasping to part her lips and take it in her mouth. Now she was taking three large cocks at once. Bowsette was proud.

Bowsette's viewing was interrupted with a hand grabbing her horn and turning her head. It was Me, sticking his dick in her face. Bowsette opened her mouth and started to suck Me off. She was happy to pleasure him, She really liked Me. She found Me to be quite sexy.

He pushed his cock in deeper to fuck her throat. Bowsette realised that the two of them were taking all five of the reptilian studs. Everyone was rutting. She was excited at being treated roughly like this, having large strong males use her for their pleasure, as well as banging the shit out of her cute little friend.

Me pulled back from her face and she rubbed her tongue over the bulbous head and then along the shaft and bumpy ridges. She looked over to see Wendy being lifted up into the air by Kenk. She wrapped her arms around the strong lizard man as he slipped his cock back up inside her cunt. She moaned as he held her shell and started bouncing her, letting her weight slam his cock in deep.

Datresk soon moved up behind her, holding his hard cock. Kenk held her still against him as the Balthrae pushed it up into her ass. Wendy moaned loudly again, sandwiched between the two large males as they fucked her holes.

Sutekro stopped thrusting into Bowsette's ass and pulled out. He held her tail up and groped her butt cheek, she could feel her asshole gaping and twitching. She decided to change positions and rolled over so that she was resting on her shell, her tail lay flat on the blanket in front of her. She spread her legs and smiled at Me, still kneeling there stroking his fat cock.

He came forward and rubbed it along her wet puffy slit. She put her hand over her pussy, "In my ass, Big Boy."

Me smiled at her, "The female loves anal...So do I." He sunk his cock into her hot ass and then grabbed her legs, raising them. Bowsette threw her head back and moaned as she was getting fucked again. Her boobs were shaking as she was being bucked with each thrust. She noticed that none of the Bathrae wanted to touch them, so she touched them herself. She looked up and enjoyed the sight of Wendy having two big cocks thrust into her.

After a while, Adek came and tapped Me on the shoulder. He let go of Bowsette's legs then slipped his cock out from her embracing hole. He got up and Adek took his place, smiling down at Bowsette as he entered her. "How was Wendy's pussy?" she asked.

"Very nice. Juicy and tight, but not hot like your hole." He blissfully groaned as he gave her a few pumps. "Can I spill my seed inside you?"

"Oh, yeah, I guess that's okay." He lifted her legs back and raised his hips as he started giving her hard deep thrusts. She looked up the moaning Wendy again. Her two studs seemed to have got into a rhythm where one pulled out as the other pushed in. Her hot sweaty face looked to be lost in the carnal pleasure.

As Adek pumped his cock into her ass, it started to feel bigger. Her hole felt like it was being stretched wider, was she imagining it? No, it felt like his cock was starting to bulge. "Oooh, fuck!...what's going on?...nngh."

"I am knotting," Adek hissed under his breath. "I am getting close."

"Knotting?" Soon it felt like a fist was punching at her ass, Bowsette groaned. Adek growled as he forced his hips forward and she yelped as her asshole was stretched painfully wide, before suddenly closing around the shaft again. The lizard man groaned and Bowsette felt the large mass inside her throb wildly and warm liquid gushing out and spreading around the fat cock. More cum spurted out and filled her, she could feel the pressure in her rectum.

"OH Fuck!" she cried out. "Pull it out."

"I can't we are joined," said Adek looking down at her.

"What?!"

"I risk injuring you if I try to pull out. We must wait until I go soft."

"How long will that take?"

"I'm not sure...ten to twenty minutes."

"Shit! You didn't tell me this would happen."

"I asked if I could cum inside you. Do your males not knot?"

"They do not." She heard Wendy Squeal and looked up at her, "Oh Wendy, don't let them—" It was too late, Kenk had his knot shoved up inside her cunt and was groaning as he came. She saw the big round bulge near the base of Datresk's cock as he popped it into her squeezing ass, making her yelp. Her stomach looked to bulge as she was filled with their cum.

"OOOH...OH SHIT!...GAAAH!" Wendy cried out.

Bowsette felt sorry for her, now she had two men stuck inside her and a whole lot of cum. She looked up at Adek with a frown, "I guess we just wait this out, now."

"This is usually a time for intimacy and bonding with your mate."

"Sorry, there is only one male I'm bonded with." She looked over at Wendy stuck between the two large males. She squealed as they clumsily got down to the blanket to lay on their sides.

Then Sutekro came close to Bowsette's head, stroking his cock. A bulging knot had formed on his cock, too and he was squeezing it with one hand. "I also need release," he hissed. Bowsette groaned and moved her head over to lick the tip while he frantically stroked it. There was movement on her other side and Me was jacking off over her as well.

Sutekro soon groaned and squeezed down on his knot with both hands. A big wad of cum spurted into Bowsette's mouth, She quickly turned her head as more cum splattered out over her face. He groaned as even more gushed out into her hair, over the Super Crown and over her cheek. "Gaaah,' said Bowsette as the thick pearly liquid spilled out from her mouth and ran down her face. And then Me was growling as another load spurted out into her eye, she gasped and more cum shot into her mouth and over her face.

She couldn't believe how much there was, her head was coated with the pearly white goo, it ran down over her breasts and into her long red hair. She moved her hand up and wiped it out of her eyes and away from her nose and mouth. Adek looked down at her, laughing. She wasn't amused, she flicked some cum into his face.

"Get me a towel or something," she ordered Me. He nodded and went over to their packs, bringing back a square of white cloth. Bowsette did her best to wipe herself down while she waited to come unstuck. She still had the taste of cum in her mouth and it was becoming tacky in her hair. She squirmed as she felt the constant pressure and the sloshing cum inside her rectum. It was quite uncomfortable. "Urgh...you said we need to wait for you to go soft?" she said, looking up at Adek.

"Yes."

She put her hands up to her boobs. "And my mammary glands are disgusting to you."

"I didn't say that, exactly." She rocked forward and grabbed his head and pulled it down to her breasts. "Gaah, what are you doing."

"Lick my titties. Come on Lizard-boy." He groaned and struggled against her, but she held him tightly. He then submitted and flicked his long tongue out over her nipple. "Oh yeah, that's good." She said as she pressed her fat teats into his face. Adek did not look happy about it.

After a short while, it seemed to be working. The bulging knot felt like it was getting smaller. She released Adek and he raised his head again, frowning down at her. She braced her feet on the ground and pulled against his cock. Her asshole was painfully stretching wider. She groaned loudly and continued to pull back. Suddenly the knot came out with a pop. Bowsette moved back off the cock as cum spilled out from her open hole. She moved her hand down to her anus, it was sore and gaping open. Thick hot cum still spilled out. She was relieved to be unstuck.

Adek sat back, his cum-coated cock was now only half erect and rested between his legs. He watched as Bowsette got up unsteadily on her legs. She groaned as her ass ached and cum ran down her thighs. She slowly hobbled over to the water's edge and jumped in. She was relieved to be able to wash herself down and soothe her aching hole.

The three other Bathrae soon joined her in the water. Bowsette looked over at Wendy still lying on her side between the two large males. She could hear some soft murmuring as they talked. They would have to wait a little longer before they could join them in the pool.

+++++

Mario sighed, "Bowsette, what are you getting up to?"

He looked over the letter she left once again. It just said that there was something she needed to do alone, and that she would return soon. It was something she needed to do if they were to spend the rest of their lives together. No details on where she was going or what exactly she needed to do.

He didn't like it at all. What if she was in trouble? Nobody he spoke to in the castle had any idea where she went. The Koopalings had told him that Wendy was missing, too. He looked out the window and saw a few small white dots drifting downward. Is that snow? Can't be, it must be ash. He walked out on to the balcony and was surprised to see that it was snow. Snow was falling down in the courtyard, an unbelievable sight in the Koopa Kingdom.

Then he looked over and saw the reason, Kamek was standing on the walkway holding hir magic wand in the air, summoning a dark cloud over the courtyard. He looked down and saw Bowser Junior joyfully running through the snow and laughing.

Oh, shi did that just for Junior? That's nice.

Mario walked down the stairs to the courtyard. A thick white layer of snow now covered the grey stones as more fell down. Mario hugged himself and shivered, it suddenly got quite cold. Bowser Junior looked over and frowned, "Go away, Mario. I'm having fun."

"I wanna have some fun, too," said Mario.

"Then you have fun over there, away from me."

"Fine, I'm-a gonna have more fun than you."

"Nah-ah, I'm gonna have ten times more fun."

Mario just shook his head and turned away. He knelt down and started packing the ice into a ball, and then rolling it over the snowy ground. Bowser Junior laughed as he was sliding around on his shell and pelting passing Goombas with snowballs.

After a while he looked over at Mario, who was intently working on a pile of snow. He slowly drifted over to get a better look. "What are you doing, Dung-head?"

"Im-a building a snow Koopa."

Junior walked up closer and examined it, "It...it sorta looks like me."

"Does it?"

"It just needs bigger fangs," he came up and started shaping the mouth while Mario detailed the shell.

"You know this kind of reminds me of the Snowfall Kingdom. They have huge hills of snow that you can sled down all day, a big frozen lake to skate on and something called the Bound Bowl Grand Prix. That's a lot of fun. Maybe I could take you there one day."

"Really?" said Junior looking interested, then he scowled at Mario again. "Daddy Bowser took me places. We went to Delfino Island this one time."

"Yes, I remember."

"Yeah, you came and took Mama Peach away from us."

"You took her first...Were you having a good time with her?"

"Not really...She kept complaining...didn't want to do anything fun."