Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bowsette rubbed at her arms, "Yes, you big boys were getting a little handsy, that's no way to treat a visiting Queen."

Peach pointed at her waist, "Give up your wands."

"Oh, yeah sure," she undid her belt and handed it to one of the guards.

"I know you still have you're claws and flames, so I am trusting you to keep your word." She said as she nursed her burnt finger.

Bowsette raised her hands innocently, "I don't want to hurt you, Peach. Eh, sorry about your finger." She walked back into the bedroom.

"Don't go far," Peach said to the guards and closed the doors. She turned and looked at Bowsette with disgust. "Why the heck are you in your underwear?"

Bowsette looked down at herself, "Oh yeah, that. I had a bit of an accident."

Peach just let out a soft groan and walked further into the room.

"Mario told me about that village. It wasn't me."

"Excuse me if I don't take your word for it. I've talked to witnesses."

"Well your witnesses are wrong. I had nothing to do with it."

"That's what Mario said. I hope he told you what would happen if something like that happens again. You don't want to provoke me."

"That's right, I don't...But, wow! Come to think of it, I've never seen you without your crown. You're just like me."

"I am nothing like you!"

"Yeah, we're Super Crown sisters. I never would have thought."

Peach put her hand to her forehead and let out a long sigh. "Why do you have to be the bane of my existence?"

"That's a little harsh. I don't mean to be."

Peach scowled at her. "I am not the first Princess Peach, and I won't be the last."

She had Bowsette's full attention, "Oh?"

"The toad people, we are easily swayed and influenced. Under the right leadership, we are happy and peaceful, even creative and industrious. Under the wrong leadership...well, we become savage goombas."

"...My goombas?"

"Your leadership."

Bowsette was surprised by this—toad people and goombas were two sides of the same coin? She ignored the barb and stayed quiet to let Peach continue. "It was decided long ago that Princess Peach was what our people needed. And it is great honour and responsibility to wear the crown. There are certain standards that are expected of Princess Peach, and there are rules."

Bowsette took a moment to process this. Then she took a stab, "You...you can't marry?"

"No."

"Oh fuck. Sorry, I never knew."

Peach let out another sigh, "And I wish it stayed that way. You can't tell anyone about this."

"Hey, don't worry. My lips are sealed."

Peach crossed her arms, "Aha, I'm waiting..."

"Waiting for what?"

"To hear what you want in return."

"Oh, nothing...except..."

"Yes?"

"I actually came to talk to you about the Super Crown."

"What about it?"

"I want to know how I can make the change permanent."

Peach looked at her like she was an idiot. "It's not permanent, it's a power-up. The transformation happens as long as you wear the crown."

"Yeah, but come on, is there anything you can give me? Where does it come from?"

Peach brushed at her fluffy bathrobe, "I'm going to get changed, so at least one of us is decent." She walked off into her wardrobe room, but left the door open a crack so that they could still carry on their conversation, "Don't you dare peek, you filthy spy."

"Wouldn't dream of it." . I got a look at your boobs earlier, hehehe. .

"Why do you want to make the change permanent so much?" She asked from the other side of the door.

"I want to be rid of Bowser once and for all. Don't you?"

"Are you any better?"

"Absolutely, Mario can see it."

"I know Mario believes it. I'm not convinced."

"Peh," muttered Bowsette under her breath. She went over to the window and ran her finger over her tiny torn dress stuck in the glass. Then she unlatched the window and lifted it slightly to grab her shrunken clown car, it looked like a child's toy.

Soon Peach came out again, she was wearing her regular pink dress with puffy sleaves and blue broach, and long white gloves. She looked at Bowsette, blushing slightly at her half-nakedness. "The Super Crowns are made in an ancient structure in Sarasaland. It is where I was taking the crown when you kidnapped me. I was going to leave it there so it wouldn't fall into the wrong hands." She glared at Bowsette, "That didn't work out for me."

"Sarasaland? Daisy's Kingdom?"

Peach nodded.

"Oh, wait. Is Daisy really a dude without her crown as well? Another Super Crown sister?"

"I'm not going to answer that. It's a Star Temple, if the structure can infuse the transformative magic into a crown, it might be possible it can infuse it into you. It would either make the change permanent, or kill you."

Bowsette perked up, "Oh, that's something. How do I find this place?"

"I will get you the map. But then I want you gone from this castle forever. And you must promise not to tell anyone my secret, especially Mario."

"I swear on my wedding ring," she said, holding her hand up and displaying the gold ring.

Peach frowned at her. "Wait here," she said, walking toward the door. She stopped and turned back to Bowsette, "And get yourself decent. You may take one of my dresses, just don't touch anything else."

"Uh, okay...thanks. I don't suppose you have anything in not pink?"

"Do you have anything in not black?" She shook her head and walked out the door. Bowsette was happy with how that went. She was getting what she came for, and there was a real chance for her to be rid of Bowser. She was still blown away by the reveal about Peach—a little toad dude, wow. She wasn't so happy about having to keep a secret from Mario, especially one that would explain why she refused to marry him, but she made a promise.

She walked into the wardrobe. It was a small room with the same carpet, wallpaper and ceiling. There was a wooden set of drawers, a full-length floor mirror and racks full of clothes and shoes along the back and side wall. Oh, I need to get a wardrobe like this...and more clothes.

She looked over the outfits, they were nearly all her shade of pearl pink. Closest to the door, there were half a dozen sets of her regular pink dress. Including the one she was wearing now, that's one for every day of the week. She guessed that that was what Peach had offered her. Looking further down the rack she saw different variation of sports clothes, some were much shorter dresses, some were tops and shorts. There were a few one-piece bathing suits and her white motorcycling jumpsuit with pink pinstripes. She liked Peach in that—it was form-fitting.

Looking along the rear rack, she found a fuzzy pink and white body suit. Taking it off and examining it, she found that it had a long tail and a hood with cat ears. Oh Peach, you do like to get freaky sometimes, huh? She smiled as she imagined peach in it, a cute little pink catgirl. She would hang on to that masturbation fantasy.

Something else caught her eye on the rear rack. She pulled the dresses aside and saw a familiar elegant silvery white dress. It was her wedding dress, the one Bowser bought her. She kept it? As well she might, it cost ten times that of her own wedding dress. Bowser did go over to top for that wedding, even flying her to the moon. It eroded the castle treasury, and he ended up with nothing but a broken heart. But Peach didn't throw the wedding dress away, that was something. Bowsette didn't know what it was, but it was something.

Bowsette looked over at the set of drawers. I wonder what kind of underwear she has. It would be an invasion of privacy...but she won't know. She went over and opened the drawer. There were multiple piles of neatly folded white knickers. She picked a pair up, the material was soft and the design was very plain. Does she have anything more racy? Bowsette rifled through the back of the draw and felt something solid wrapped in a silky material.

She pulled the mysterious item out. It was in a pink satin bag and felt long and heavy. Undoing the bag's drawstring, she pulled out the item and examined it. A wand? It had a round gold shaft and smooth white sphere at the end, around the size of a baseball. She felt the sphere, it has hard and smooth, but didn't feel metallic. What sort of wand was this? Did she keep it here for her protection? She held it up and gave it a shake. It started to make a soft buzzing sound and she felt vibrations along the shaft. She cautiously put her hand on the sphere and the vibrations were quite strong.

Oh...OH! Now she got it. Not for her protection. Bowsette cracked a wicked smile. She lowered the buzzing wand and rested the rounded tip on her black panties. She immediately felt the vibrations running through her mound. It felt very nice. Parting her legs, she rubbed it forcefully against her pussy. Her arousal was quickly rising.

. Oooh yes! Peach has a wonderful toy. This is better than a defanged piranha plant. .

Her hand came up and groped at her breasts as she felt those good vibrations. Her panties were now soaking wet and her hot juices were smearing over the buzzing sphere. She let out a soft moan, the pleasure was building. She knew that this thing could get her off.

"Bowsette, where are you?" called Peach.

Oh Shit! Bowsette quickly pulled the wand away from her pulsing wet cunt. The wardrobe door was slightly ajar, she didn't want to get caught by Peach. The wand was buzzing, she gave it a shake and it continued to buzz and vibrate. Shit, shit, how do I turn it off?

"Bowsette?"

"Hold on, I'm getting dressed."

"Still? What's taking you so long?"

"Nothing! No peeking."

"Ugh...as if I would."

She tapped the wand against her hand and was relieved that the buzzing stopped. But she felt that the tip was hot and wet with her juices. She looked around, and then grabbed a pair of panties and wiped it down. She quickly put the wand back in its silky bag and put it back in the rear of the drawer. She hastily folded the damp panties and put them in as well before slowly closing the drawer so that it wouldn't make a sound.

"What are you doing in there?" asked Peach.

"I told you, I'm getting dressed," called Bowsette, grabbing a pink dress off the rack.

"Hurry up."

Soon Bowsette walked out wearing the same pink ball dress as Peach. Her wet pussy was complaining that it didn't get off. She wanted to return quickly to Mario. "Ungh, it's really tight," she complained. Her large breasts were straining against the fabric, threatening to burst out. It felt like the waist band was cutting into her tail. She had taken her shell off and put it back on behind the dress. It was very restricting and kind of hard to breath.

"Well you're big," said Peach, looking at her coldly.

"Yeah, especially around the chest area," she smiled, shaking her straining boobs from side to side.

Peach didn't look amused, she handed Bowsette a roll of paper, as well as her two wands. "This map will direct you to the Star Temple. Now leave, and don't ever return here."

Bowsette took them and smiled broadly, "Thank you very much, Princess." She thought about offering to trade wands, she really enjoyed the one in Peach's underwear drawer. She was still feeling pretty horny and imagined Peach in her cute cat costume, bending over and shaking her pink tail.

"What are you looking at?"

"Maybe while I'm here in your bedroom I can pay you back for your help. I'm pretty good with my mouth."

"Ugh! You're disgusting. Get out of here!"

Bowsette chuckled and walked toward the bedroom doors. "See ya then. The offer is always open."

"The Birabuto Badlands are a dangerous place. Maybe you won't return."

"You're not that lucky," Bowsette said with a smirk.

+++++

In the middle of the night, Bowsette rolled over in her new bed. She watched Mario softly snoring next to her. He looked so peaceful there in the dim moonlight, his moustache slowly rising and falling as he breathed. She leant over and carefully planted a soft kiss on his forehead. She then slowly crawled out of the bed and settled her feet on the hard stone floor.

Bowsette dressed herself in the dark, being careful not to make a noise. Now she wore a pair of tight black leather pants and Low cut boots. A black leather corset with several buckles running down the front and her usual spiked choker and arm bands.

She left a note in Mario's cap, sitting on the bedside table and then quietly stepped out of the dark room. Bowsette made her way to Junior's bedroom. He was still inside the birdcage which was sitting on a desk. She peered inside and saw the shrunken Bowser Junior curled up on a pin cushion, fast asleep. She opened the cage door and very carefully scooped him up in her hand. She remembered being the one in Peach's hand that morning, she was not so gentle.

She carried her son over to the bed and gently placed him on it. Then she grabbed the shrink-wand from her belt and lightly tapped him with it. The koopaling quickly grew to his regular size. Bowsette was glad he stayed asleep during all of this. She gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and left a note for him as well. It was short and to the point—Mommy is going to be away for a bit, I love you, please don't try to kill Mario.

She left Juniors bedroom and made her way up to the castle rooftop. She only passed the occasional Koopa-troopa guard, they just bowed their head to her and didn't ask questions. When she got to the roof, the stars were shining above her, as well as the quarter crescent moon. Lower to the horizon, the sky had an eerie orange glow from the lava fields.

Bowsette walked toward her clown car on its landing pad, she had already loaded it with supplies for the trip. Then she became aware someone was watching her. "Who's there?" she called.

A round stocky figure stepped out from the shadows, "It's just me, Queen Bowsette."

"Wendy? What are you doing out here at this hour?"

"Nothing. I'm just watching the stars. I wasn't meeting with anyone." This made Bowsette look around, she couldn't see anyone else. "What are you doing?" She looked over at the waiting clown car. "Are you skipping out on Mario?"

"No."

"Everyone in the castle has been talking. They say you and Mario had a big fight last night, and it got violent."

"Is that what they're saying? No, me and Mario are fine. I just have a mission I need to carry out."

"Oh, are you going to kidnap the Princess?"

"I don't do that any more. This is something personal."

"I'll come with you."

"No, I need to do this alone. And it is dangerous."

"Then you should have your bridesmaid watching your back. You know I'm the toughest of the Koopalings. Come on, I want to go on an adventure with you."

Bowsette let out a sigh, "Well I guess I wouldn't mind the company. But you have to do exactly as I command."

Wendy looked happy, "Always, my Queen...Err, where are we going?"

"Sarasaland."

"Are we going to see Princess Daisy?"

"No. Let's get moving."

They both climbed into the clown car and its propeller started spinning before it took off into the night sky, drifting away from the castle.

+++++

They flew through the warp pipe transporting them to the Sarasaland Kingdom. Daylight had already broken there and it was a clear day with only a few wispy clouds in the sky. The warp pipes were located not far from Daisy's castle at the foot of the Toppon Mountain. They could see the looming brown mountain with white snowy peaks. The area around them was mostly green grasslands with sporadic trees.

A large wooden sign read, "Welcome to Sarasaland—Place of Mystery and Beauty." Bowsette saw that the sign on their warp pipe also read "Koopa Kingdom, Do Not Enter." At least it wasn't barricaded like it was in the Mushroom Kingdom. There was also a sign with arrows pointing to the Kingdom's major regions—Muda, Chai, Easton and Birabuto. They would be heading to the desert region of Birabuto, to the southeast.

Bowsette and Wendy sat back in the curved cabin of the flying vehicle as it soared over the land. It was designed for Bowser's bulky frame so it fitted the two of them comfortably. "Going on a trip with my Queen. This is good," said Wendy. "Why didn't you bring Mario?"

"I wanted him to stay at the castle. And I wanted to do this alone."

"Well, you have me now," Wendy said with a smile.

"Aha. So tell me, Wendy, what is the general feeling among my subjects about the recent leadership changes?"

"Oh, well, no one doubts the power of you and Mario. The Koopalings are loyal, as we swore, my Queen."

"You can call me Bowsette, we're friends, right?"

Wendy smiled at that, "Yeah, we are...Um, there are some elements of dissent and scepticism over your plans for an alliance with the MK. Do you think it could work?"

"I do. Princess Peach is riled up right now, but she reasonable. She wants peace." She looked at Wendy soberly, "Have you heard anything about a Mushroom Kingdom village that was attacked?"

Wendy nodded her head, "Rumours. Some are saying that it was Bowser. They say he's angry and wants to take back his throne. Some are even saying it was Bowser who attacked Mario last night. I told them that was ridiculous."

Bowsette looked down and frowned, "It's not that ridiculous. In fact, that's what we're out here for—we're going to make sure Bowser never comes back."

Wendy looked at her, "Oh, we are? You can count on me, my Queen. I prefer having you and Mario in charge to that big brute."

Bowsette nodded and reached for the map. "We're looking for a Star Temple out in the Birabuto Badlands."

"What does it look like?"

"I have no idea...a pyramid maybe? That would fit the theme of the area. This map Peach gave me will lead us to it." She examined the map, there was a small star symbol pretty much in the dead centre of the desert. That had to be it. There was also a small mushroom icon south of the mountain, it would be close to where they were now.

"What do you think this is?" she asked Wendy, pointing at it.

"Oh, I've seen this. It's an enchanted map. That icon is showing where we are. It moves to follow us."

"That's cool." She looked at it again. "Still several hours of flight time. I'm going to take a nap."

"Okay, I'll keep watch for you," said Wendy as she stood up and peered over the side, watching the landscape roll along beneath them.

+++++

Bowsette was nudged awake by Wendy, "Eh...what?" she said drowsily.

"We're almost there, Bowsette." She showed her the map. The mushroom icon was now over the desert, almost touching the star symbol. She stood up to look over the side and warm wind blew into her face, making her red hair flutter about. It looked to be mid-afternoon, from the position of the sun. They were indeed over the desert, yellow sand stretched out beneath them, and she could see some rocky ridges running along the surface. To the north she could make out a pyramid in the distance. She looked carefully in the direction they were heading, but could not see any structures yet.

She kept watching as they flew on. Wendy was looking at the map, "Eh, Bowsette, we're here. The mushroom is on top of the star."

"What?" She pulled back the lever on the clown car controls and is slowed down before coming to a stop and hovering in place. She scanned the flat sandy area. There were a few strange rock formations below them, but she couldn't see anything that looked like a structure. "Give me a look at that map." The mushroom was indeed right on the star. "Did Peach give me a dud map? There's nothing here." She let out a frustrated grunt.

"Maybe we should try circling—"

There was suddenly a loud boom as something struck the vehicle hard. Bowsette and Wendy screamed as they were thrown from the clown car. They were plummeting toward the ground along with the smoking aircraft. The two of them hit the sand hard, followed by the crashing car, a large rock and their scattered supplies.