All Comments on 'Boy Now Sissy'

by Deep82

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FnfireFnfire4 months ago

Great first entry, very hotttt. Edged the whole time.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver594 months ago

Wow! Lucky Brad! Great story! Nicely written. You’ve got me so hard n wet here. Am looking forward to their next chapter.

honeyholeinnhoneyholeinn4 months ago

great it makes me think of college and all the black cock

JoeMangumJoeMangum4 months ago

Awesome story and transition to being a real sissy bitch for bbc

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My cock is hard, I can almost fill that big bbc deep in my boi pussy, I so want this to happen to me, can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great job! Love the panty angle! Keep up the good job

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don’t want to read this any more. I can’t. I have to stop or well I will be just like Brad. A sissy bitch

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story..Excellent portrayal of how that first gay anal changes everything..it’s bad enough that there’s a cock in your ass and you’re hard but at least you can still insist that you’re really straight. That is until, beyond your control, your totally untouched but hard cock starts ejaculating cum everywhere, only because of the pounding your boipussy has received..no need for girlfriend or wifey now.. you’re a gay bitch who lives only for the next rigid cock you can get in your cunt..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, domination is such a turn on. I was first turned out when I was 45. We were on our way to dinner when I stopped at a 7-11 for gas. I went inside to drain the snake. I was at the far urinal when a fairly large older black man stepped up to the urinal next to me. He had the largest blackest cock I'd ever seen and I was in a trance looking at it as he was watching me. He said, you like what you see boy? I was startled out of my trance when he said, you can have some of that I'll save it for you and he stopped peeing. I was still looking when he ordered me to my knees. I did what I was told and he instantly put his cock in my mouth and slowly continued to pee down my throat. I swallowed all of it without missing a drop. I stayed on my knees, big black cock in my mouth not moving. He said. get sucking and you're going to love the taste of black cum. I had never before had sex or any contact with another man but I found myself fully engrossed in satisfying this unknown black man and enjoying it. After he came down my throat and I swallowed every drop and licked him clean he said nice job boy. He took my cell phone and put his number in it. He said you're going to want more so call me when you do. I'm looking forward to many more fun times in the future but I immediately went back to my wife and off to dinner. I will call him and there's definitely more to cum.

BiCowboyDFWBiCowboyDFW4 months ago

Definitely ready for Ch 2. Please!!

velvetsubgirlvelvetsubgirl4 months ago

Loved it, please do some more chapters i so want to see what happens next - so so hot

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica1234 months ago

More please. His Daddy was so much nicer than mine was the first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous