Boy Now Sissy Pt. 02

Story Info
Brad takes a 2nd fucking.
2.4k words
4.72
6.3k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deep82
Deep82
42 Followers

Eric walked back in, and sat on the bed. "Come over here, and get Daddy ready for round two, bitch."

Brad just lay there, lost in his thoughts, 'til Eric's large black hand landed on his ass with authority. Brad snapped back to reality then. Brad just did what he was told-- he rolled over, slipped the black cock in his mouth, and slowly started sucking on it. He slowly slipped it in his mouth, then started working it deeper and deeper down his throat.

Eric sat there enjoying his bitch, as he finished his joint. "You are getting good at this, bitch, a real natural."

The words inspired Brad to want to please Eric more, so he went back and sucked harder and deeper.

"That's enough, bitch. Daddy wants some more of that sweet pussy, to fill you up some more." Eric pulled Brad off his cock, pushed him back on the bed, then climbed between his legs. After he squeezed some lube on his cock, he drove into his new favorite bitch.

Two positions and four orgasms later for Brad, he found himself bent over the bed, moaning like an animal in heat; his eyes were glazed over, as if in another world, when Eric gave him his second load of the night. Brad lay there, trying to catch his breath.

Eric bent down, and whispered in his ear, "Does Daddy's bitch want some more?"

Brad didn't know why, but his head started to nod yes, and the words, "Please, Daddy, more," fell out his mouth. But in his head, Brad was yelling, 'No, I don't want more, get off me!' but the words could not escape his mind.

Eric rolled him over, picked him up like a toy, carried him over and pinned him against the wall; his mountain of a body slid his cock deeply back into his pussy. Slowly, Eric started to fuck him faster and faster, 'til he was fucking him so hard that he thought he was going to push him through the wall. The dresser was bouncing against the wall, and with every thrust, stuff on top was falling to the floor.

All Brad could do was wrap his arms around Eric's neck, and to hang on, while he moaned and screamed, "More, Daddy, more."

Eric spun him around, slamming him into the bed. With one last thrust, he emptied his balls deep inside his pussy. Eric slowly pulled out, letting a river of cum flow out.

The emptiness and cool air hitting his stretched pussy, made Brad sad.

Eric stood up, looking at the sweaty, cum-mess that Brad was, and told him, "Change the sheets. Meet me in the shower."

Brad watched, as Eric walked out of the room, then looked around at the aftermath of the thorough fucking he had just gotten. The room was a mess-- the bed soaked in a mixture of both their cum and sweat. He pulled the sheets off the bed, went to get a clean set out of the closet, and made the bed.

The water started in the shower; he heard Eric's thunderous voice, "Get in here, sissy, I need something to wash my back."

Brad got up, walked into the bathroom, and saw the mountain-of-a-man in the steam; how the water rolled down his pecs to his washboard abs, and off his soft-but-still-intimidating cock. He was pulled towards Eric like a magnet, as he stepped into the shower.

"Wash me, be a good bitch."

Brad ran his hands over Eric's body; hot, soapy water helping them glide over it. As he found the ebony cock, his hand stroked it up and down, massaged those his balls, and watched it grow.

Eric looked down and smiled at him. "Get to it, sissy. Get on your knees; worship the man I am, and your desire to please me.

Brad just slid down to his knees, the water hitting him in his face. He was in a familiar position, then with a big, beautiful cock deep in his throat. 'Why? Why am I on my knees for him? Why do I want his approval? Fear. That it is why. I don't want him to hurt me, that's why. I don't like it, but why am I moaning and sucking harder and deeper? Why do I want to taste his sweet nectar?'

Then it happened. Eric grabbed the back of Brad's head, shoved it back down on his cock, and gave Brad what he wanted. A few minutes later, Brad let the softening cock slip from his lips, he licked it up and down, then washed it once more.

Eric patted him on the head. "Good bitch, Now wash up, meet me in bed."

Brad slowly rose from his knees, letting the warm water run over his body. He slowly washed away the sweat and cum, standing there, telling himself, 'It will be over, X will come home, and Eric will leave.' He reached for the shower head, turned off the water, grabbed a towel, and dried off his sore body.

Brad walked into the bedroom, where he found Eric on his phone.

Looking at him, Eric told him, "I got something nice for tonight," and pointed towards the dresser.

Brad slowly walked over and picked up a purple-satin nightgown.

"Purple is my color," Eric announced, with a big grin on his face. "You slip that on and get between the sheets with Daddy."

Brad did as he was told; he walked over, and lay down beside Eric. P

Eric snuggled him tightly, his crotch tight against Brad's ass. "Now, you just relax, get some sleep; my toys need their rest."

Brad was thinking about how nice the satin felt on his skin, and before he knew it, he was sound asleep.

Brad didn't know how long he had been sleeping when he woke up, but It was still dark out. He felt Eric's hard cock press into crack of his ass, and Eric's fingers playing with his nipples. Eric repositioned his own legs, forcing Brad to spread his, then Brad felt a warm, wet finger, pushing on his pussy, slowly working its way in. Before long, it was slowly working its way in and out.

Brad tried to fight it, he tried to hold it in, but he couldn't hide the moaning whimper that escaped. He felt his own little-excuse-for-a-dick harden, then the finger was removed. He felt the head of Eric's cock pushing on his pussy, and his pussy welcomed it in. Brad lay there trying not to moan, trying not to enjoy it, as Eric slowly slid his amazing cock out of his pussy; slowly, steadily fucking him.

Then his little cock betrayed him, resulting in Brad having another orgasm over Eric's cock; horrified even more with the fact, his cock never softened as Eric kept slowly fucking him, causing him to orgasm again with Eric deep inside his pussy, filling him with cum. Eric pulled him back in tightly. They both drifted off to sleep with Eric's cock still very deep in his pussy.

Brad woke up to an empty bed and sun on his face. He rolled over seeing the clock reading eleven in the morning. He lay there, thinking it was it all just a dream, 'A fucked-up dream; that's it, a dream." Brad let out a deep breath; then he realized he was in a purple nightgown-- it wasn't a dream at all. He was still in the nightmare.

He listened, but didn't hear a sound. Was he gone? Brad climbed out of bed, felt how sore his pussy was. 'P-p-pussy? It's not a pussy, it's an ass, an asshole,' he thought. Then, he saw the note.

"Had some places to be. Clean this shithole up. Take a shower, and I put out something to wear. Better be in it when I get home. PS. don't get any ideas-- I took your phone, wallet, and car keys."

Brad looked at the clothes. He had found Karen's bright-green thong; there was a pair of white shorts and a blue T-shirt. 'Well, I got to clean up this place anyway, might as well get to it,' Brad thought. He scooped up the dirty sheets, stripped the bed, and grabbed Eric's clothes, throwing them in the washing machine.

By time Brad was done with dishes, and picking up the living room, the clothes were ready for the dryer. 'While they're in the dryer, I will shower,' Brad thought to himself.

Walking into the bathroom, he saw a box, and fingernail polish, and a note.

"I want toes and fingers painted, and clean that pussy up as instructed on the box."

In the box was an enema kit. Brad read the instructions and thought, 'What's one more thing up my ass; at least, it will clean all the cum out.' Ten minutes later, he sat on the toilet, letting hot water escape from his bowels.

Then twenty minutes later, the hot water had started to cool. Brad had decided to finish getting ready, but he was going to tell Eric that this was a mistake, and it was the weed that had made him act like he did last night-- he was not a gay sissy.

Brad turned off the water, dried off, painted his nails the sparkly purple Eric had left, then went to get dressed. He hated to say it, but he loved the way the thong felt, slipping up his legs and hugging his cock. The white shorts might as well have been underwear; they were so short and thin the green of the thong could be seen right through them, and the shirt in bright blue stopped just past his nipples.

'Geeeez, if I saw a girl dressed like this, I would think she was easy and try to fuck her, kinda look like those girls at the gym,' Brad said to himself. After admiring himself for a few minutes in the mirror, he reprimanded himself, 'and you better get to it!'

He was just finishing making the bed, when he heard the door. He was walking out of the bedroom into the living room, to find Eric standing there with a few bags in his arms.

"Damn, bitch. You look better and more fuckable; you looking like how a proper sissy should."

Becoming red and a little flustered, Brad asked, "What is all this?"

"I picked up a few things while I was out."

"You didn't have to do that."

"Oh, that's OK, I didn't, it's on you," and Eric tossed Brad back his wallet. "Oh, and Karen called," Eric said with a smile, "and damn, she a fine little honey. Mmm, I'm going to get a piece of that one day."

"What do you mean?" Brad scampered.

"She called you earlier. I picked up and I told her you were still sleeping. We stayed up late, bonding. So I chatted her up, told her you loved to wake up to a pic of her, so I got her to send me a pic. Don't worry, she had clothes on this time," Eric laughed, "she will call you tomorrow. I told her you had to work tonight."

Brad was fed up. 'Screw this, I am done with this,' he thought to himself. "Now listen here, never are you fucking her. You leave her the fuck alone. And another thing, last night was a mistake; I'm not gay. I don't care if you are or not, but I'm not gay." He said it... and Brad knew that he had screwed up. He saw the look in Eric's eyes.

Before Brad even knew what happened, Eric lunged forward, grabbed him by the throat, and put him against the wall with one arm. Brad just dangled in the air.

Eric looked at him, and told him, "I'll fuck who I want, when I want. Don't you ever use that tone with me again. You call me daddy or sir; you got that!"

Brad was scared shitless. He was able to barely muster out, a kind of, "Yes," out of his head. It was strange; at the same time, Brad was just turned on.

Eric said, "Good," and slowly let Brad back down to the ground, much more relaxed. Eric said, "I know you're not gay, you're just a sissy, a little sissy bitch. I'm not gay, either. I fuck you because you have a pussy, same as girls I fuck.

"Say word, I'll make a deal with you. I drop my pants right here; if you don't feel the need, the urge to look at my cock, to touch it, to drop to your knees and suck on my cock, and the thought of it does not make your little itty-bitty weenie hard, then I will forget about last night. But, if it does-- from now on, you do exactly what I tell you."

Brad thought to himself, 'You got this; I can handle it, gonna be all over. Don't look at it, don't get turned on.'

"We have a deal?"

Brad said, "Yes."

"Good," Eric said with a smile, as he hooked his thumbs in the waist of his sweatpants, and shoved them down to his knees.

There it was-- in all its glory. Eric smiled at his still-soft, massive cock.

Eric reached out, "Stroke it a little bit, sissy. You know you wanna touch it, you know you wanna touch your lips to it. To slide it in and out between your lips, deep down in your throat; to feel it grow bigger with each stroke. You know you just want to get on your knees and worship a real man's cock.

"Come over here, baby. You know you want to; you know you want to taste my sweet nectar down your throat. Do you know how much it turned you on? How much you love being my little bitch? You know how much it makes you squeal, moan, and scream."

Brad slowly found himself inching towards Eric. 'Brad, don't go,' he tried to tell himself, but his body was just doing it; it seemed to have a mind of its own, where he found himself right in front of Eric.

Eric looked down. "Is that a little bump in your panties? Has my cock made somebody excited?"

This had turned him on.

Eric put a finger underneath Brad's chin, tipped it up, so that they were looking eye to eye. "It's OK, you're my little sissy. Just drop to your knees and do what you know you wanna do. My cock will make everything better for you."

Brad just obeyed, dropped to his knees, then wrapped his hand around Eric's beautiful, black cock. It slipped through his lips, as Brad slowly sucked Eric's cock.

"I got plans for you; things are changing..."

To be continued.

Deep82
Deep82
42 Followers